All Comments on 'The House Share'

by PaulaApril

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
orangecuriousorangecurious5 months ago

That was a great read. Excellent

Freddog6601Freddog66015 months ago

Well done!

Quite an enjoyable read with good characters, nice pace and realistic dialogue.

Full marks

cliqueggecliquegge5 months ago

Very nice - thank you

MaydaypilotMaydaypilot5 months ago

At its core, an almost formulaic story, but written with such skill, lively dialogue and surprises along the way that it is a pure erotic delight. Thanks for a great read! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"I turned crimson at the realisation that in my dose, ..."?

Presumably that should be 'DOZE'?

Or did someone 'give him a dose while he slept?

Does he now need Penicillin?

IJS0904IJS09045 months ago

The human element is so critical in a good story. No matter how amazing the sex is, it's the people that make the story. You have it down to an art form. Very well done. Thank you for sharing.

Smiffy69Smiffy695 months ago

I really enjoyed the story, just about the right length. The ending was easily guessable, but no less entertaining for that. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So sweet. Would love to see a follow up story with these four. Maybe a story set a few years later about the start of motherhood for the 3 girls.

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguist5 months ago

Great story and beautiful job on the characters. I did have a little trouble following the conversations sometimes with the random carriage returns and non-standard use of quotation marks, but these minor flaws were overwhelmed by the story line and character development.

inka2222inka22225 months ago

3.5 stars. I could have been a 5 stars story, but had 3 issues:

/

First of all, the fact that Allison cheated on her husband and neither MC nor her felt the least bit guilty (never mind be punished for it) is just awful. The cheating with Haley, at least he admits to being sorry and while his justifications are a bit weak, I can probably buy them - she would have been clearly cheating with SOME guy and better him than a rando. Haley, she's just a disgusting cheater. She didn't break up with Becca first to experiment. But with Alison, he didn't even feel guilty despite Stu being nothing but great to him (not that this should have been a factor to not cheat).

/

Second, even though Donnie claims that her taking a mikey "is not to cause pain", it's fairly obvious that it DOES cause pain, and she couldn't give a shit for most of the story. Yay for her for not doing it once when she realized it would be extra painful, but she crossed that line before without care.

/

Lastly, should should have told the wife of her BF about the affair. Yes she has a weak-ass psychological excuse, but that's all it was, it was an excuse. The wife deserved to know that he was a sleazebag cheater.

SilverFoxMulletSilverFoxMullet5 months ago

A very enjoyable read!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You have such a beautiful style and the characterisation is very real. You people your stories with people I can see just so clearly. Your perception of the to-ing and fro-ing of relationships is described with a soft, yet persistent humility. The intimacy is described in a manner that is not smutty and carefully woven into the overall fabric of the story. Well done. Simply superb.

RedbushRedbush3 months ago

One of the best stories Iโ€™ve ever read here. You write such amazing dialogue and bring your utterly believable characters to life so well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaulaApril@PaulaApril
Amateur author of erotica. My stories are sometimes an outlet for my deviant or bi-curious thoughts that I'm too nervous to try in real life. May be one day. Some collections and longer works are available on Amazon Kindle for anyone who wants to add my work to their library.