All Comments on 'The House Sitter'

by AnnasFriend

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnnaValley11AnnaValley11about 5 years ago
Great story - well done

Loved it completely

Beautifully written

More stories like this one please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5*

What a great story, imo I wish you'd gone a bit further with the end of the story rather than leaving it to the readers imaginations but still a great story. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fabulous

A lovely story well told

swfb70swfb70about 5 years ago
very enjoyable story

might have belonged in the Romance section

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This story needs to continue.

More...please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful

Love the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved It

What a great little read. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
volume 2?

volume 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well written story

Should we expect a chapter two ?

vanmyers86vanmyers86about 5 years ago
A delight from beginning to end

Another well-crafted, lovely tale from one of my favorite writers on Lit. Some wonderful lines in this one, as always. You have such a readable style, very much your own while still recalling some of my other favorites from contemporary literature. Can't wait to see what you create next!

Van

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
SUPERB !!

5*

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 5 years ago
Just . . . lovely!

What a wonderful story. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

great story told very well

phlxxlphlxxlabout 5 years ago
It's soooo romantic. Sigh!

Thank you for this lovely story with it's somehow open end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
great story

really enjoyed this one, thank you. More please

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 5 years ago
A very nice romance!

I enjoyed this story a great deal. Thanks for posting it for us readers.

WatcherRobWatcherRobabout 5 years ago
It's been said

But I will say it again. Lovely. So very well written, kept my attention. I knew where it had to go and yet I kept reading.

Just fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Your best one yet!

From the very start to the very end. Loved it.

AnnasFriendAnnasFriendabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the kind comments...

...they're always encouraging to hear.

No Chapter 2 planned, sorry - think this one finishes just where I want it to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well done...

A pleasant, gentle, well written story.

pcman1950pcman1950about 5 years ago
Splendour in the Grass

What a delicious read! Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Most Excellent Read!,

A little bit of a canned plot, but very well written. Keep up the good work and you will find yourself a cabin on a lake to write your novel.

fafhrd09fafhrd09about 5 years ago
Superb

Sweet and funny and hot and... well-done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Romance?

Aren't all the good stories romances? He was older, she was younger that makes it mature. Two birds, one stone. So nice.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeabout 5 years ago
It's just perfect...

What a lovely beautiful story.

It's perfect.

Thank you. I shall never forget it...

FDD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent!

Thank you for writing this! I enjoyed it immensely!

auwingerauwingerabout 5 years ago
Nicely done!

That was the prefect ending for this story. Let our imagination take if from here! Great work, my friend!

BiggaluteBiggaluteabout 5 years ago
Very Good

Really enjoyed reading your story, it flowed and read beautifully. I look forward to reading your other postings, Thanks for writing and sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Gentle, Moving, Kindness, with stirring emotions.

You are amazing with your writing. This story captured my attention and I never lost interest. This is my first time reading from your vault of treasures and I will be visiting again. Thank you for writing this masterpiece. (S-insd...)

DrizdartDrizdartabout 5 years ago
I appreciated the ending ...

It brought about a pleasant, wished for denouement.

If, in a couple of years, these characters still roam about in your head, you might consider a follow-up. I for one, would love to hear how a creative writer could spin a tale of purchasing the house, finding the young woman whose family once owned it, and becoming a couple.

And I'd love to hear what sort of work a young, creative person with a thing for dogs might develop.

And maybe, just maybe ... read about the difficulties of a relationship between two people who once occupied a dream.

lookn4fun_ncjlookn4fun_ncjabout 5 years ago
Nice Job!

Very well written, nice description of characters. Would like to read a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ONE

just needs that source of inspiration for words to flow without conscious thought!

rescatooorrescatooorabout 5 years ago
A very sweet story

I had a good laugh in the middle too:

"Does it... taste normal?"

Sure, it is a "basic" premise but you brought your own spin to it. Reminded me quite a bit of Lolita actually. I liked that it was kind of plausible too, which helps with immersion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
liked it

Feel good piece. Read every word.

more?

MushyguyMushyguyabout 5 years ago
More please

Great story. Great character development. Like others noted, I’d love a continuation. You tell the story well and make me want to be there in person witnessing every moment.

GoesGruntGoesGruntabout 5 years ago
Frustrating

I liked most of it, except the "find herself" bit. If you're not ready for a serious relationship don't start one.

2UK14922UK1492almost 5 years ago
Thank you, this was well written...

Thank you, this was well written and I really appreciate that you took your time with the exposition of their story. It didn't feel rushed or at all labored in it's delivery, but instead perfectly paced. You allowed the story to develop organically, and because of your patience the story flows rather than feeling stilted. The character's temperaments are both believable and likable, and because of that, it made me want their relationship to grow. Their differing personalities add to the realism that they could not only really exist, but also actually be attracted to one another. Still you tailored similarities in them, making a loving, committed, and shared future life believable for them as well. Well done! I very much look forward to your future work...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ah, dreams of teens!

From one dirty old man to another, I really enjoyed that. Very well written too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A well rounded (and sexy) story

Very well constructed and with brilliant, believable, normal sounding dialogue (so many people can't do 'normal' dialogue in erotic stories). I really liked the story and the ending. Well thought through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

very colourful prose. slap hapy papy #9

mattthegreenexplorermattthegreenexplorerover 4 years ago
Delicious

charming and lovely and nicely resolved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

with a wonderful ending full of promise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Readable and believable

What a lovely story. The romance category is not normally one I go for, but if they’re all like this I should give it a shot :). And the little emotional twist at the end sealed it. Well done.

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 3 years ago

What a ride! Very fun and full of emotion. You write full experiences: food, chores, atmospheres, internality... well-rounded tales. I fell in love with Polly. Maybe it's because I just lost my cat, but I was more than touched by the speaker's relationship with that good dog. I know that's not the 'point' on a site like this, but yeah, I just really liked this story. :)

maninvicmaninvicover 3 years ago
????

Is this the end? I hope not! I loved it!!

SweboSweboover 3 years ago

Great story. Perfect ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
CONTINUE, CONTINUE

Wonderful story and would do well with more chapters!! Excellent writing!

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Not

Not a bad story,though I thought the ending flat.What as she been doing for the last two years ?Why offer the full asking price when being a divorce asset a reasonable offer would be accepted for a quick sale.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Very Enjoyable Read****

A open ended love story. Good read. Thanks for sharing.

rightbankrightbankover 3 years ago
the ending was unexpected

he spent so much time being aloof while pressuring her to leave even though it was her home not his.

then to come together with no preliminary period of mutual interplay

and then not even talk for 2 years seemed disjointed.

probably just me not understanding the abrupt changes.

SsnowmannSsnowmannover 3 years ago

This is an incredibly wonderful tale. Thank you for writing it! The ending is actually quite good. That being said, it’s been long enough that a continuation will NOT take away from the effects of the original story. And please continue including dogs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story, But....

Great story, but I thought their actual hookup was seriously anticlimactic. Her effectively saying “wanna have sex.” just didn’t seem to appropriately follow the slow build up toward the consummation of their relationship. I also expected a bit more graphic bedroom fun, them teaching each other, etc. Regardless, it’s still a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful story

And don’t listen to all the negative nellies. It doesn’t matter what she did for those two years. Whatever she needed to do to find her way back to him. The ending is perfect as is.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 3 years ago
Loved it

Thoroughly enjoyed the story all the way to the ending, where I assumed they got back together. The sex was loving and caring, not over done and repetitious. The banter between the two was also rewarding and made the story so much more enjoyable. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

“Always leave them wanting more” could have been the strap line for this delightful story, I fell in love with both the characters although I suppose I’d have liked a bit more flesh on their bones from a writing pov, cracking story 10/10!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are an incredibly gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A surprisingly well written erotic novel. Very readable and not a simple sex story. One of the superior pieces on any site visited.

AdrienRealityAdrienRealityalmost 3 years ago

Nice. Well written. A couple of typos but nothing I couldn't decipher. Thank you for spending your time writing this. It seems like this was something that may have happened to you. it is a vivid and entertaining read.

Frenchy47manFrenchy47manover 2 years ago

Sweet story. Romantic ending. I could envision everything happening as it did.

Thank you!

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

A truly enjoyable story. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, this was nice, pleasant easy reading with a slow build on the romance. A part two beckons. Loved the ending...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful, thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Third read. Loved it each time. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lovely. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

not your best. lacked something in the details

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very romantic. A sequel would be nice but not necessary.

Mfj

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it. Left me wanting more or a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

lovely story, with what I hope to be a great cliff hanger sentence leading into their next journey together.

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams2 months ago

A really nice story again, with a realistic and intelligent young lady than mature, beyond her years. sweet happy reuniting at the end. One comment is about the alcohol consumption. If the girl is 18 then she is allowed to drink in the UK. If it’s the USA no way she made her way back from Spain, the alcohol thing was repeated more than once, which I found really annoying, it just spoils what was a wonderful story with an unnecessary inaccurate fact. My rant over, apart from that love the story.

OldFloridaGuyOldFloridaGuy2 months ago

I stumbled on one of your other stories this evening, and enjoyed it, so looked at your page and read a couple more, Some I vaguely recalled reading before, but all too often I find myself reading and enjoying a story and not even noticing the name of the author. After reading a few stories, I saw this one at the lowwer portion of the page, and wondered if I'd also previously read it. Wirin the first paragraph, I knew I'd read it before, maybe even twice before.

I read it again this evening and truly enjoyed it. Oh so well done.

I went back to your page looking for new work, and saw that you've not published anything here recently.

Hopefully, your real world writing is bcoming is successful that writing for we who prowl around Literotica is no longe of much interest.

But, please know that I - and I'm sure a lot of other readers also - would love to see a few new stories from you.

Thank you for sharing the stories that you've posted here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Your best. Thank you.

thorbetthorbetabout 1 month ago

Excellent story. Well written and arousing where it needed to be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnnasFriend@AnnasFriend
1714 Followers
Story writer. Feedback always welcome.