The House Sitter

Story Info
Male voyeur gets a show from lovely exhibitionist.
3.2k words
4.65
12.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig had been working as Grant's personal assistant for several months. The pay was better than anything else he could get with a high school diploma, but the stress of working in a law firm was giving him second thoughts. Grant yelled at clients after he'd hung up the phone, he yelled at the office staff, and he often yelled at Craig to do more than one thing at a time. There was always something that needed to be done yesterday, and there was always something someone didn't do fast enough. Grant had grown fond of Craig because he had a way of keeping his cool and helping everyone else maintain theirs.

Grant had become so trusting of Craig that he often asked Craig to stay in his townhouse whenever he had to leave town. This time he was flying to New York for two weeks to visit friends and see some plays off Broadway. Grant popped into Craig's office to leave the key.

"Uh," Grant paused. "There's one thing you need to know. I have a new backdoor neighbor. Samantha. You will see definitely get to meet her. She's very friendly."

"Are you trying to set me up?" Craig looked disapprovingly at Grant and shook his head. He'd just come out of a serious relationship and wasn't looking for another one.

Grant shrugged. "Maybe. She knows you're watching the house. I gave her your cell number in case of an emergency. I hope you don't mind."

Craig looked puzzled then a wave of realization spread over his face. "An emergency, huh?"

"She's lonely and isn't dating anyone right now. Just thought I'd help you out." Grant winked and was gone.

On Friday afternoon, Craig pulled up to Grant's empty house. The two-story house was small but very modern inside and out.

Craig unpacked his weekend bag in the downstairs bedroom facing the pool. Sunlight bounced off the lapis blue pool water, inviting him in for a dip. The smallish backyard had just enough grass to justify a weed eater. Craig changed into his swim trunks and went upstairs to mix himself a drink. The industrial metal stairs led up to the living area on the second floor.

The walls, the ceiling, the floors were all egg-shell white. Two long white leather couches faced each other, and a huge plate glass window overlooked the pool in the backyard. Grant loved entertaining people and had a sleek Italian dining room table that seated twelve people. He had expensive souvenirs from all the places he had traveled: wooden fertility statues from Africa; a glass display housing an array of seashells he'd collected scuba diving from Australia and off the east coast of South America; and he had abstract paintings he'd brought back from Europe. His collection of paintings were, in Craig's opinion, more like blobs of paint. The first day Grant took Craig around the place, he laughed, "Not blobs. Look closely at the long oval shapes and flourishing rays of color surrounding them. Vaginas, Craig."

Through the back window Craig noticed that Grant indeed had a new neighbor—a new house altogether. Where there used to be woods, a quaint cottage with a smallish pool like Grant's sat just a stone's throw away. He wouldn't be able to hit the other neighboring homes with a stone because he had a bad pitching arm. But the privacy fence separated the two houses enough so there was some privacy on the ground floor.

Then her figure moved through the back French doors leading to the pool. Samantha's long hair was the rich color of hazelnuts, and her skin was as brown as coffee with cream. She had long sexy legs and an athletic figure. She was wearing a black simple string bikini and a big floppy sun hat. She laid on her front with her ass in full view, framed agreeably by a black thong. She picked up a novel. Her bikini top came untied when she got comfortable, so when she lifted her pink beverage to take a sip, he caught a glimpse of her right breast. Craig felt his cock getting stiff. This was better than any internet porn; it was live. He slid a chair over in view of the window but far enough back out of the sunlight that she shouldn't see him if she happened to look up. He could have offered to rub suntan lotion on her if he'd been invited over, he thought. For a long while he watched her intently, waiting for her to sip her drink again so he could get a free look at her breast. He tried to get a picture of her taking a sip but she was too far away to get anything that wasn't grainy. Then she turned over. He thought she'd didn't know that her top was untied, but soon it was evident that she knew. She lifted it over her head and dropped it on the ground next to her drink. She sat up and squeezed lotion in her hands, started rubbing the cream over her neck, her arms, and then her breasts. She played with her nipples so long they must be hard. He wanted to try for another picture but Craig took out his cock instead and began stroking it, imagining her hands on him. She leaned back and lifted her waist into the air, slowly tugging her black bottoms off. How he wanted to slide right into her! She went back to fondling her breasts, holding them snuggly and teasing her nipples with her thumbs. He closed his eyes and imagined those nipples in his mouth, his tongue teasing her until she moaned over and over. He felt swept away suddenly, seeing someone blatantly pleasure themselves out in the open, even if it was their own backyard. He imagined taking her in broad daylight, with the off chance that a neighbor could see or hear them. The thought was so satisfying, so tremendous, that he quickly climaxed. The huge release was intense, more powerful than he'd imagined. He'd never been a voyeur. Afterall, he was minding his own business and she was nude in full view. He retrieved a towel from the bathroom, and when he returned she had gone inside. Had she seen him?

The next day Craig slept late and spent what little of the day was left watching TV. There were plenty of channels he could not afford on his salary, but he still couldn't find anything that kept his attention for long. He hadn't seen Samantha all day. He took a swim and napped by the pool. Still, no sign of the brown goddess. In the evening after a warm shower, Craig poured a drink and thumbed through a few books on Grant's shelf. They were mostly nonfiction, instructional, or educational, so he put each one back.

He stood surveying the dark backyard and the sky. The adjacent townhouse stood dark except for the blue light of the swimming pool that he could partly see through the space in the privacy fence. He saw movement in the pool, little wavelets. Samantha's long figure swam slow laps back and forth. He walked downstairs and slowly glided the glass door open as not to make a sound. With bare feet, he walked through the grass to Samantha's split-rail fence. He could see her best if walked toward the corner of the yard. There he peered through and could make out her silhouette. She floated on her back, her eyes closed, her hair spread out around her face, her breasts just breaking the surface of the water. Her hands moved slowly up her body, feeling every curve. She ran her hands over her wet breasts, caressing and lightly squeezing them, then teasing her nipples until they were hard. Craig reached down to his shorts and felt himself getting hard again. She spread her legs and moved her hands down her body again, stopping at her thighs. She rubbed her hips and moved her hands between her legs, first softly touching then enthusiastically rubbing her clit. She moved one hand back up to a breast. She was amazing, self-pleasuring while floating on the water.

He wanted to climb the fence and join her. How delicious would that be? He imagined swimming up to her naked, moving between her legs and taking her into his mouth. Craig took his cock out of his shorts and stroked himself slowly. He heard her low throaty sighs, each one more desperate than the last. Her hand flicked her clit faster creating little waves around her hips. Craig stroked faster, too. He wondered if he could cum when she did. Her sighs came one after the other until finally she let out one long moan declaring her climax. Craig followed explosively, fixated on her post-climactic shivering body, imaging his cock plunging into her wet contracting pussy. He shot his load onto the grass, all the while trying to stifle his own moans.

Craig braced himself against the fence, unable to move. His chest heaved with deep breaths and his legs trembled. Samantha climbed the stairs out of the pool and turned so he could see the back of her naked body. She toweled herself off slowly, bending at the waist so he could get a proper view of her the area between her legs. She had a nice ass, firm and dark. She rose up straight and pivoted. The light from the pool illuminated her lovely face just enough that he saw her look in his direction, and a devilish smile overtook her face. Did she know he was there? He'd been so quiet. He quickly looked away and moved ever so slowly back to the house.

Craig slept late again. When he woke up, he immediately thought about Samantha. Had she seen him? He was feeling both paranoid and turned on. Maybe he'd had too much to drink. It was probably just his imagination. He ate two pieces of toast and went for a run down the narrow streets of Grant's neighborhood. He felt he could never afford a home here, but it was a nice place to visit. Neighbors walking their dogs waved and smiled at him. Everyone was so friendly. Friendly? Is that what Grant meant about Samantha. She was "very friendly," he said. So friendly that she'd give him a peep show? Certainly not.

Back at Grant's he showered and, as was becoming his custom, mixed himself a drink. He walked to the window overlooking the backyard. There was lovely Samantha sunbathing nude, flat on her back with her tan tits exposed. She was friendly, all right. He imagined them naked together, but she was out of his league. Nonetheless, he fantasized about her legs wrapped around his waist, their bodies intertwined, their lips devouring each other, the tension between them building until—but the reality of it was that they were 100 feet apart. Suddenly she sat up and reached for her cell phone. She shielded her eyes to see the screen. He turned and walked to the kitchen to make another drink. It wasn't too early when he had nowhere to go.

His cellphone rang with an unknown number. He picked it up. "Hello?"

"Why, hello there," a lady said in a honey-voice. "I hope I'm not bothering you."

"Who is this?"

"You are Craig, right?"

"Yeah."

"Grant gave me your number. I'm your neighbor. I hope you don't mind." She paused. "I'm Sam."

"Sam? You mean Samantha?" he exclaimed as if he had forgotten she existed, as if he hadn't exploded twice with her name on his lips during the previous two days. Craig walked to the window. There she was, still on the lawn chair, nude. She smiled broadly and waved up at him.

"Hey, you! I want to invite you over. You looked lonely over there by yourself." Had she seen him? Did she care? Maybe she knew he was there and was showing off on purpose. Craig waved back.

She was standing in the doorway wearing just a towel just as Craig came up the walk. "Come have a drink with me," she said.

"Would never say no to that," he responded.

She led him into the kitchen and over to the bar. "Call me Sam." She looked playfully into his eyes. "I'm not a Samantha. What do you drink? Beer? Liquor?"

"Do you have rum and Coke?"

"I have rum and Diet Coke."

"That's more than ok."

She poured half a can of Diet Coke into a plastic highball glass already filled with ice. She then poured rum the rest of the way to the top.

"Not trying to get me drunk, are you?" he asked.

"Maybe," she grinned and winked.

She led him to the pool area where she'd fixed up a lawn chair for him right beside hers with a towel and a bottle of water. The sun was bright, but he could see right into Grant's livingroom, right to the chair where he'd been sitting two days before watching her. She'd most likely seen him. He looked across to the corner of the fence where he'd watched her that night. She had to have known he was there.

"Rub this on me," she instructed and handed him tanning cream. She straddled the chair and then set her body face down slowly and stretched her long legs out in front of her. The cream came out cool in his hands so he rubbed his hands together to warm it. He placed his moist hands on her delicate back and began swirling the cream across her upper back and shoulders. He looked her body up and down.

"Where else do you want this?" She didn't respond. He kept rubbing her upper back, then the curves of her midback, then her lower back. Unsure of what he was allowed, he rubbed more lotion onto her legs.

"You skipped a place," she pouted.

With the warm lotion in the palms of his hands, he firmly rubbed her tight buttocks. He felt his cock swelling. The more he rubbed her ass the harder he got. He had to stop and lay back in his lawn chair.

"Take off your trunks," he heard her demand.

He looked around the yard and determined that the neighbors couldn't look out their windows and easily see them. He slipped off his swim trunks exposing his hard cock. The alcohol had calmed him, and the sun melted his body into a state of complete relaxation. The sensation of sunlight on his skin was hypnotizing, but his dick was throbbing to be touched. He thought about Samantha beside him, with her dark skin. He felt a surge of deep hunger and then his cock was so hard it was standing straight up.

She rolled over onto her back and handed him the lotion again. "Do my front."

He sat up and turned towards her. With more lotion in his hand, he rubbed her stomach, but this time he was more in tune with what she wanted him to do. He wasn't careful to get the lotion applied evenly; the goal was to caress her body. Using both his hands, he pushed and pulled them away from himself, deliberately rubbing her stomach, her arms, her neck, her tits. Her luscious tits. He touched them playfully, cupping them and twisting her nipples until she let out a moan. His hand slid down between her thighs, rubbing over the top of her sweetness. Sam began to moan longingly. He moved to her chair, spread her legs a bit, and sat down on his knees facing her. He continued to rub her upper legs, her soft hips, her tan stomach. His cock was so close to her that he could have lifted her hips and slid her towards him to begin. She continued to moan.

"Don't stop," she pleaded.

"You don't want me to stop?" he asked. But he did. He slid off her chair and laid back in his. He was slightly familiar with this game.

Sam opened her eyes and slowly turned her head towards him. "Oh, you asked for it," she whispered.

Sam stood up, straddled his lawn chair, and sat down on his hips. She looked down at him and rubbed her nipples. He predicted he would explode too fast, even before he had a chance to have her. But he begged her to bring her face to his so he could kiss her lips. Then she raised her hips and caught his cock, positioning it just outside her. She put her arms on the headrest to brace herself. He reached out for her and she stopped him. "No," she smiled mischievously. "I want to hear you beg. Tell me how bad you want me."

"I want you bad."

"Doesn't sound like it," she said dismissively.

Her breasts were ripe fruit dangling in front of his face, and he could have forced his hips in an upward motion and entered her. But he didn't. "I love your tits in my face. Let taste your nipples."

"Beg harder," she stated flatly.

"Please, can I touch you between your legs? Your pussy is so wet. I want to taste it. Please, sit on my face," he begged.

"I'm not convinced." She started to get up.

"Wait." He hesitated, not sure if he should be honest or not. "You have a sweet pussy. It makes me cum so hard." She stopped pulling away. "I've been watching you for days."

She started back towards him, first stroking his pounding cock. He didn't care that he was in the backyard where neighbor could see them. She lowered hips down over his cock unhurriedly. Her eyes closed and her head tilted back. Her facial expression told him she was feeling the sensation of him filling her completely. Her mouth opened wide and she emitted a soft moan. Once he had fully entered her, she began grinding on him right beside the pool. She slid up and down on his cock, rocking her hips front to back or in little circles, gyrating on him. It was like she, too, had been wanting him and aching for this moment. He reached up and fondled her breasts, then her nipples. He licked his fingers and rolled her nipples around in his fingers until they were hard as marbles. She leaned over him so he could kiss her breasts. He kissed one then the other, nibbling on one nipple then the other, sucking and licking until her hips moved faster and her short moans became one long moan that was getting louder by the second. He felt her climax around his cock, her muscle spasms gripping his cock tightly. The sound of her moan and the shuttering of her body made Craig lose control, semen erupting inside her. Her tightening pussy kept grabbing his cock, and he felt like he came for a long time. She collapsed on his chest. Spent, he laid there looking up through a veil of Sam's brown hair, up into the blue sky. Up into the broad daylight.

"So," she said looking up at him. "You've been watching me?"

"Yes. I am embarrassed. But I can't take my eyes from you." Craig tried to make eye contact but was too ashamed.

"Wanna know a secret?" Sam asked. "I've been watching you, too."