The House Sitter Ch. 02

Story Info
Maddie becomes my "slut" for the weekend and loves it.
6.9k words
4.8
15.4k
15
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/21/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The House Sitter 2

This is the follow-up story of how I met and seduced the beautiful Madelaine when I was working as a 'house sitter,' in her parent's home. Madelaine, or Maddie as I call her, came home unexpectedly for the weekend, and despite the shock of our first meeting, we got on very well. To find out how we became lovers, read part one.

After our first love making session, Maddy had gone upstairs to her bedroom for a nap. Being a junior hospital doctor meant she worked long exhausting hours, and I think this weekend at home was a chance for her to recharge her batteries. She was taking every opportunity to do just that.

I should explain that being a 'Junior,' doctor in the British National Health Service has little to do with age. It's a rank, rather than age related. A doctor can become a 'junior hospital doctor,' immediately they graduate from medical school in their early twenties, but there is no upper age limit.

Maddie, despite the title of junior doctor was, as I found out later, pretty close to my own age. I was 31 years old when I met her, and she was a very beautiful and intelligent 28 year old. So, I wasn't hitting on a much younger woman, although with this first sexual encounter her age or mine didn't come into it.

After she went upstairs, I reheated the leftovers from our meal I'd cooked the evening before, and had it for lunch. It would have been wasteful to throw it out, and besides, I thought I was going to need all the strength I could muster to keep Maddie happy in bed. She was very special, way above any lover I had before and above anyone I had the right to expect in the romance stakes, but unbelievably I had her now, or at least for this weekend, and I was determined to make her experience with me unforgettable.

Although I was pottering about doing little things in the house, plus occasionally working on an article I was writing while she slept, I kept a close watch on the time. I thought I'd give her two hours, and if she didn't waken up before then on her own I'd go up, slip into bed beside her, and gently waken her.

The time seemed to drag as never before, but eventually it reached the deadline I had set in my mind and there was no sound from upstairs, so checking all the doors were locked, I made my way quietly up to her room. Her bedroom door was slightly ajar, almost in welcome I thought, and so I slipped into her room. The blinds were drawn and the room was in semi darkness, but I could see her shape on the bed. She was facing away from me, the covers pulled up over her shoulders, her dark hair the only part of her visible.

I quickly stripped off my clothes until I was entirely naked, and gently lifting one corner of the bedclothes I slipped below the covers behind the lovely Maddie. I pulled the covers up over my shoulders too, ensuring the lovely warmth generated by her body wasn't lost and just lay there behind her for a moment or two. I listened to her breathing softly and regularly for a few moments; it all felt so right.

Moving over right behind her, we spooned, the warmth of her body a welcome on its own, and I just lay there luxuriating in the feel of her soft skin against my own. My cock as rigid and as hard as it had ever been settled nicely between the back of her thighs. She stirred and made a murmuring sound, obviously beginning to awaken.

'Mmm...' she said quietly and huskily. 'You're pleased to see me again,' and she turned to me, face to face and came into my arms. Her hand went between my legs immediately, gently stroking my length and cupping my balls, while I caressed her back and arse cheeks. The sensation of warm, soft skin filled and overwhelmed my mind until she lifted one leg over mine, thus opening her legs and offering her pussy to my touch.

Aware of the priceless gift I was being offered, I switched my attention from her back and arse to her breasts, caressing them, gently tweaking and pulling on them, milking her hard, erect nipples. She moaned quietly, and held me tighter still, and then I trailed my hand down over her hips, over the soft swell of her stomach and pubic mound, feeling the damp heat radiating from between her legs.

I softly caressed the soft skin of her inner thighs, bypassing the main prize for a moment or two before edging closer. She pushed herself harder against my hand, her pussy blindly seeking contact, and it was not to be denied as I let my fingers run along the crease formed by her generous labia. They peeled apart, opening wetly, inviting me to enter her body, and so I let my fingers dip into her liquid heat. She arched her body, pushing even harder, while letting out an even louder moan of approval.

'Oh yes... I love it... oh please... thank you... feels so good,' she moaned. I let my fingers slide in as far as possible, then withdrew them, making sure I was spreading her juices over her clitoris as I did it, and the same as I slipped back in again. Over her clitoris into her depths and out, again and again, each stroke lifting her higher and closer. I quickened the pace and she responded by coming right along with me, her excitement reaching its peak, and then she was there!

'Oh god... yessss...' she hissed. 'Oh fuck... that's it... com... coming...' and then louder still 'Oh shit... oh fuck... nnnnnnn.... aaaaagh.' There's no more exciting sound than a woman you care for at the height of her pleasure, but gradually her climax began to wane and she drifted down, down, until she relaxed completely, and just lay there in the comfort of my arms.

My cock, forgotten for the last couple of minutes in the throes of her orgasm once again became the focus of her attentions. She handled me very gently, obviously not trying to make me come, just fondling me nicely, dare I say, lovingly. This went on for long minutes, and I just lay there content to let her play with my cock. I knew she'd have something better in mind and I was right. She pushed the covers off with one hand, still holding my cock with the other, and turned onto her back, pulling her knees up and spreading her legs in the classic 'receptive,' position.

'Make love to me please,' she whispered, 'I'm so ready to be loved,' and I positioned myself over her. Taking hold of my cock again, she guided me between her legs and then rubbed my knob in the abundant wetness of her pussy, and my cock tip, slick with her juices slid inexorably between her open labia, down into the depths of her sex.

'Aaaaahh,' she breathed quietly, as she let out a long, shuddering sigh of welcome and desire, which lasted until I was encased in her velvet depths as far as I could get. My pubes mashed against her own. She had all of me, and not just to the furthest extent of my cock's penetration. She had me emotionally and psychologically as well. I wanted to give her everything I had available, no holds barred, nothing held back. She was mine and I loved her completely at that moment, crazy as it may seem. I'd never felt like this about any woman before, but some things are just meant to be.

We lay there, unmoving for long minutes, me looking into her eyes, smiling, and with her looking into my eyes and smiling too. Our communion was complete. Was that really love I was seeing in her eyes? She spoke.

'You love me,' she said matter of factly. It wasn't a question; it was a statement. I was too overcome to speak, so I just nodded dumbly.

'I can see it in your eyes,' she whispered and repeated more vehemently. 'I can see it in your eyes. Nobody has ever looked at me like that before,' and she hugged me even tighter, and I knew in that moment she was mine. I began to move, pulling out, sliding back in, and she moaned somewhere deep in her throat, pushing her pussy up hard against me, meeting me thrust for thrust.

We just made gentle, tender love, the warmth, the wetness of her pussy embracing my cock in a lovers caress, clenching and sucking on my length. She felt amazing, and she let me know in no uncertain terms that she was loving every moment too. Her moans and whimpers of ecstasy were filling my ears, encouraging me.

'I love your cock,' she whispered. 'Oh yes, that's it my love. Fill me...fuck me... oh yes... just like that... so good,' and as if her own words were turning her on even more, she shifted up a gear and began to move her hot pussy a little faster, pulling me right along with her. There was no reluctance on my part as I gradually increased the pace, knowing she was approaching another orgasm. Now we were really going at it, fucking for all we were worth, working for her pleasure, and suddenly the dam burst, and her whole body went rigid, she stopped breathing, stopped moving for a moment, and then gasped loudly, explosively.

'Oh fuck... fuck... fuck... oh jeeeeez... shit... I can't stop... fff...uck... meeeee,' and her pussy was ramming hard against me again, sucking every last drop of sensation she could from my cock buried deep in her soaking pussy. Slowly, the sensations she was feeling tapered off, leaving her in that happy, blissful orgasmic afterglow. She lay there, my cock still hard and filling her, holding me tight. She laughed, a satisfied, 'I've just been fucked real good,' laugh. She looked into my eyes again, smiling.

'You're still hard,' she said. I nodded, as if I really needed to confirm the fact. She laughed again, and just said 'good!' I looked at her again, wondering what she meant.

'It means you're going to have to do it again and again until you're not hard any more,' she said teasingly.

'Well,' I said, 'I could always make you suck my cock instead.' She shook her head.

'What?' I said in mock indignation, 'you don't want to suck my cock?' She laughed again.

'No, I just meant you wouldn't have to "make," me suck your cock. I'll happily suck it any time you want me to,' she promised.

'Go on then' I teased her, 'suck my cock.' She tried to move out from under me, trying to get up, but I was lying on top of her and refused to get off.

'How can I suck your cock if I can't get up?' she protested laughing, and I suggested she try a little harder, so she pushed and wriggled, but with my cock still hard and deeply embedded between her legs she couldn't manage. The wriggling and struggling to get out from under me slowly and inevitably changed, and became slow sensual thrusts of her pussy against the invader between her legs. Her wriggling and struggling had made her forget about sucking me with her mouth. Now she was sliding back and forth on my cock sucking me with her pussy, making love to me again, helpless to ignore the sheer pleasure emanating from her core.

It was almost as if she had reached a plateau, almost halfway to an orgasm and was staying there where it only needed a little stimulation to make her reach the summit of her climax. She came again, and as I kept right on ploughing into her she came again.

'Oh please, stop for a moment,' she pleaded after that last one. 'I'm exhausted. Well and truly "fucked," for the moment. Let me rest a little bit,' she gasped out. I was reluctant to remove my hardness from her, but bowed to her request, pulling out, leaving her delightful pussy gaping wetly. She pulled the covers up over us and came into my arms again, and her hand invariably found my cock, slick with her juices. She smiled at me and kissed me before burrowing down under the covers. I knew where she was headed and sure enough I felt the warm wetness of her mouth on my knob, her tongue licking along my length.

'Mmm... ngluuuub... mmm... ooocggg,' she said, which sounded like she approved of what she found down there. I asked her to repeat what she said, and she momentarily stopped sucking my dick.

'I said I love your cock, but oh my god it doesn't half stink of pussy,' she laughed and took me in her mouth again, but I couldn't leave it at that.

'Your beautiful pussy does not stink,' I assured her, 'it has a wonderful intoxicating fragrance which I love. I could spend the rest of my life with that fragrance and be a very happy man.' She started laughing, and stopped sucking.

'Fuck, you really know how to kill the mood don't you?' she protested. 'I'm down here trying to be a wonderful lover and you're making me laugh, it's not fair, I want to make you come.' I reached down the bed, pulling her up and she emerged from under the covers with a big grin on her face and into my arms.

'Oh Maddie,' I said quietly reassuring her. 'You are a wonderful lover. I've never met anyone quite like you. I'm very, very happy to be here with you like this, and if I make you laugh then I'm happy. Making love with you is such a joyful thing,' and so I kissed her again, and slipped my hand back between her legs once more, fingering her labia and clitoris, keeping her 'on the boil.' She moaned into my mouth, and her hips thrust forward and back, once more searching for that orgasmic pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

'Oh my god,' I whispered happily into her ear. 'It seems like I've created a monster, you're insatiable.'

'It's you,' she whispered back, 'It's you... all your fault, you make me... feel... make me... feeeeel... oh god...,' and off she went again, her pussy thrusting faster and faster against my fingers. She clenched her thighs around my hand, her hand over mine, pushing my hand harder against herself, while she rode the waves of her pleasure, and rode herself to a standstill. Her breathing finally began to return to normal until she was totally relaxed.

'It's you,' she whispered, 'you've turned me into a horny, can't get enough slut. I was fine, perfectly normal until you came along.' I laughed.

'Rubbish,' I said smiling at her. 'You were always a slut, you maybe just didn't know it before, but Maddie, you're my slut now, aren't you? I asked, as I rubbed my first finger playfully and affectionately against her nose. She laughed, but nodded.

'Not completely one hundred percent yet,' she agreed, 'but by the time I have to go back to work on Monday, I'm sure I'll be one hundred per cent your "super-slut," for the taking, anytime you want me.' I felt ten feet tall, although I was lying down.

'Okay,' I said slipping out of bed as I said it, and standing on the floor beside the bed. 'Get your beautiful arse up here on hands and knees, and let's go for that hundred per cent super-slut title.' She compliantly got up on her hands and knees, but was looking back over her shoulder with a worried expression on her face.

'M... my arse?' she queried. 'I've never done anal before... I've heard it can be very painful, but I'll try it if it's what you really want,' she offered. I shook my head and laughed.

'No, no, sweetheart,' I assured her. 'I just meant for you get up on your hands and knees so we can make love in the doggy position, I didn't mean your arse hole literally. I'm not a back door man, but I'm very touched that you were prepared to do that for me even if it hurt you.' I pulled her upright, still kneeling on the edge of the bed, her back to me and put my arms around her protectively and I hope reassuringly. I kissed the side of her neck, holding her tightly.

'I'd never do anything to hurt you Maddie, never. You're my precious darling, so beautiful and so lovely,' and I cupped her breasts in my hands as I continued to kiss her neck and shoulders.

Her titties were beautiful, and I'd neglected them shamefully again, so I made sure the neglect ended there and then by squeezing them, and 'milking,' her nipples, pulling and tweaking them drawing moans of appreciation from her. While my left hand continued to play with her left breast my right slid lower, right down between her legs and lingered on her labia, spreading even more of her juices up over her clitoris, and concentrated all my efforts on her little pleasure centre.

Once again she began to thrust against my hand, her pelvis thrusting and tilting back and forth. I could feel her body trembling, shuddering as she became more and more frantic, and louder in her appreciation of how I was making her feel.

'Oh yes... I'm going to come... again... oh holy fuck... what... are you... doing... to... meeee...' and I continued to rub her clitoris gently in a little circle, round and round until it was obvious she was past the pleasure peak of her climax. She put her hand over mine to stop me, and I stopped immediately. I knew her clitoris would be ultra-sensitive, almost painful now, and removed my hand, putting my arm around her waist, pulling her wonderful, soft body against mine.

I just held her there until she felt totally relaxed in my arms, comforting her, reassuring her that she was special to me. When my arms relaxed a little she took it upon herself to get back down on her hands and knees, and then going lower still into what I think of as the 'extreme,' doggy position. Her forearms flat on the bed, with her head resting on them, bringing her pussy into an amazingly convenient position for me.

My cock, already slick with her natural juices and saliva, and her pussy, awash with body fluids after my fingering of her presented no resistance. With the first nudge again her lovely big pussy lips they split apart, and I watched my swollen knob disappear between her labia into and on into the sensual morass that was her pussy. I slid deep into her in one smooth, slippery stroke until my balls were touching her skin too.

'Oooof,' she gasped, 'it feels so deep. Be gentle, I'm a little tender now,' she pleaded, and at first I did as she asked, but as I began to slip in and out, the pleasure I was inducing in her pussy took over, and she began to push herself back harder against me.

'Oh yes, that's it, fuck me... harder... make me your slut like you promised,' she groaned out loud, as I began to fuck her harder. All this time I was stroking her velvet smooth skin, her back, her bottom and sides, occasionally reaching under and squeezing her nipples. She was soaking it all up like a thirsty flower in the desert.

I reached forward and managed to entangle my fingers in her long dark hair, and pulled it as if pulling her back harder onto my cock like controlling a horse. Her shrieks of delight surprised me. Did my wonderful lover have a submissive little streak I wondered, a liking for pain, and I experimentally slapped her bottom a couple of times, not hard enough to really hurt, just testing the waters. It was enough to tip her over the edge.

'Oh fuck... fuckity fuck... yes... oh fuck yes... again... coming again...nnnnn,' and she bucked and twisted helplessly on the end of my cock in what felt like her biggest orgasm so far, and that was it for me too. The excitement was too much and I felt myself surge, my come rushed the length of my cock, and I was spurting my hot come seed into the willing receptacle of her hole, deep, deep inside. She screamed loudly that she could feel it too, and I just kept going until she had milked me of every drop I had.

We both ground to a reluctant halt, and stopped when we were sure there was no more. I let her slip off the end of my softening cock, and she slumped forward, face down on the bed, legs still apart, her pussy regurgitating my come. It oozed in a viscous stream, down from and over her well used pussy. She managed to crawl up the bed until her head was on the pillow, trying to pull the covers over herself. I helped, tucking her in, making her cosy and within minutes she was asleep. I left her there, and got myself a towel before heading into the shower.

It was still only Saturday afternoon and she'd be here until Monday morning I mused as the shower revived me a little.

'God give me strength,' I offered up a little mock prayer, laughing at my situation. I was determined to give my best efforts to my lovely Maddie, she deserved nothing less I concluded.

12