The House Sitter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I had the place to myself, I prepared some food for our evening meal. I knew she would be hungry when she woke up, after all, she'd had nothing to eat all day. I spent half an hour in the kitchen, quietly chopping, peeling and preparing all the ingredients, and put them all back in the fridge, with the intent of cooking it all fresh when she came down later.

After I had done that, I fired up my laptop and got down to doing some work, writing and editing a few articles. Every time I thought of Maddie, I would slap the thought down hard. I couldn't go mooning about like some schoolboy in love all day, I had work to do, but it was hard not to think about her. She'd gotten right under my skin in just a few short hours, and I'd never felt like this about any woman. Oh, I'd loved a few since I'd become aware of girls, really thought I'd loved them, but this, this was something different, something extraordinary.

What was I going to do when she left on Monday morning? What if she didn't feel the same about me? There was no reason, apart from sex for us being together. She had a career, a life I knew nothing about, maybe even a partner or a boyfriend. After all, I had only known of her existence for about twenty four hours, one single day, I marvelled when I realised how short our acquaintance was.

Human nature is such that we're inclined to think of the worst possible outcomes when we're left to think of things on our own. All those self-doubts and insecurities just bubble to the surface, and to be honest, I panicked for a minute or two. There's no other word for it, I panicked!

What would I do without her? How could I live without her? How could I face all the years ahead on my own? She'd touched me emotionally on some deeper part of myself and I didn't just want her, I needed her. I'd just have to deal with that when and as it arrived I reasoned, I'd just have to wait and see what the future brought, and try not to overthink it for now.

Eventually of course, I heard her moving about upstairs, heard the bathroom door closing and quite sometime later, heard it open again. She's obviously been showering, and then about ten minutes later, she came through the kitchen door, smiled devastatingly at me and came straight into my arms.

'You left me,' she accused as she kissed me. 'I panicked just for a moment when I woke up and you weren't there.' Her kisses tasted of toothpaste, and there was a wonderful light fragrance of shower gel permeating the air. Her hair hung damply down over her shoulders, and even without a scrap of make-up she looked amazing. This was her, in all her own, unadorned natural, glorious beauty. I couldn't help it; I was hard for her again.

'No,' I contradicted her. 'I didn't leave you, I'll never leave you, unless you don't want me anymore.' Just saying it, the thought of it hurt me, and by her pained expression the thought didn't appeal to her either. She stepped back from me, and smiled, untied the belt of her bathrobe and pulled it apart. She was naked, wonderfully, beautifully naked and I let my eyes feast on her nakedness once again in total disbelief that I could be so lucky. She sat up on the edge of the kitchen table and opened her legs, displaying that amazing pussy, and it was obvious that shower or no shower she was wet again, and this wetness was all for me.

I dropped to my knees in front of her, and shuffled forward between her outstretched thighs, and she opened wider still presenting me with my heart's desire. She didn't really smell of her yet, the fragrance of the shower gel masking her own natural fragrance, but as I pulled her labia apart, and licked up the deep crease made by her labia, she released a flood of her juices, and she was in my mouth, her smell in my nose. She shuddered and moaned loudly as my tongue slowly and deliberately sought out her clitoris, circling wetly over and around it. I let the two middle fingers of my right hand slip between her labia, stretching her pussy lips a little, on into the slippery depths of her pussy and immediately found that differently textured patch of tissue behind her pubic bone.

'Hello g-spot,' I thought as I began to curl my fingertips, massaging it for her. Her arse lifted off the table, and she pushed herself harder against my face as I continued to lick and suck her clitoris.

'Oh god... oh shit... what are you doing to me now?' she gasped out, and I hesitated for a moment, looking up at her. She was looking down at me adoringly, her eyes half closed, but smiling.

'No, no... don't stop... it feels... oh god... feels wonderful... please don't stop,' she pleaded weakly, and always eager to please her I resumed what I was doing. She closed her eyes, and her head went back, giving herself over completely to the sensations I was creating between her legs.

With my left hand I unbuckled my belt, and slipped my trousers and pants down letting my rampantly stiff cock spring up and out. I was going to surprise her with it in a few moments, but not just yet, and so I continued to pleasure her with my tongue and finger until at last I heard that by now familiar refrain.

'Oh yes... oh shit... fuck... you're making me... come... again... I love... it,' and her hips bucked strongly against my face and she did that thing that women do. She held my head as if I'd stop tongue fucking her before she came. Never, not in this world, or the next either for that matter would I ever think of stopping when she was about to come.

Her thighs spasmed shut again, enclosing my head in a 'death grip,' as the orgasm ripped through her pussy and body in waves of pleasure. Between her holding my head and clenching me with her thighs I probably couldn't have escaped even if I wanted to, but I didn't want to.

There was nowhere else I'd rather be at the height of her climax than between her legs inflicting serious pleasure on her clitoris. I was exultant, giving Maddie sexual pleasure was my immediate goal in life, and I had succeeded spectacularly if her moans and screams of happiness were anything to go by.

At last I felt her thigh muscles relax and knew she was coming down from the peaks of her orgasm. She was gasping for breath, making an almost sobbing sound as the joy of climax receded until at last her legs relaxed completely opening wide to display her gorgeous pussy.

My face was still less than six inches from her labia which gaped widely showing her pink inner vagina. Wet and dribbling, ready for my cock to plug the leak I mused, and I maneuvered her legs over my shoulders, and stood up. As I stood she had little option but to lie back on the kitchen table with her legs over my shoulders, and now my cock homed in on her open beautiful pussy, and in I went.

Just my knob at first, nudging those lovely big generous pussy lips aside, out again, then in, right to the hilt this time, her pussy wet enough to offer very little resistance or friction. She moaned loudly as I slid home, then without any further preamble I began to make love to her, sliding in and out effortlessly, and with her laid out naked before me on the table I made good use of those tits of hers to add to her enjoyment.

Eyes closed, she was in another world of sheer delight as I reamed her pussy from every angle I could, determined that no little part of her vaginal canal was untouched. Always responsive, her hips thrust her pussy up to meet me. She was a real action girl when it came to making love, letting me know she wanted my cock as much as I wanted her pussy.

I knew she was a quick comer; it didn't take long to make her come, and I knew she was well on her way to the next orgasm when she started babbling incoherently again. The words made little sense on their own, but given that she was approaching yet another orgasm, they meant all the sense in the world to me. I lifted the pace, penetrating her faster and faster, doubling that exciting friction in her pussy, and was rewarded by her moans and whimpers of joy.

'Oh yes... that's it... just fuck me... fuck... meee... give it to me... your... come... come for... me... for meeeee,' and she pushed her pussy even harder against me, fucking me frantically in return as she came again. My cock gave a warning tingle and tickle and then I was spewing my thick, hot come into her depths.

'Oh fuck yes... that's it... that's it baby...,' she almost screamed. 'I feel it... in me... in mee....eee,' and at last she relaxed again. I let her legs down off my shoulders and she left them there, gaping wide dangling off the edge of the table, her feet not quite touching the floor.

I reached for the roll of paper kitchen towels, and mopped her wetness off my cock. I was still leaking a little come residue, but not as much as her. Her pussy, looking slightly reddened by all the recent action lay open before me, and I watched as my come dribbled out into the crack of her arse, between her fabulous arse cheeks.

She got up on her elbows watching me clean my cock, and looking down at herself, she gave a little laugh.

'What a wonderful anatomical specimen I must look,' she said self-deprecatingly. 'Lying here on my mother's kitchen table, legs open with my pussy shamelessly on display, spewing your come.' She laughed out loud. 'I'll never be able to sit, eating at this table again without thinking of this.'

'Oh, I don't know,' I said slyly, teasing her. 'I've just eaten the most pleasurable thing I've ever eaten at this table, or any other table for that matter. That's what I'll be thinking of.' She laughed again and I kissed her, handed her the roll of paper kitchen towels, and stepped back to give her a little privacy to clean herself up. I washed my hands at the kitchen sink, dried them and began removing the food I'd prepared earlier from the fridge.

'Oh wonderful,' she exclaimed, 'you've got something for us to eat. Good, I'm starving. I've had nothing to eat since having that little nibble and suck of your cock,' she joked.

'Yes,' I agreed, 'not very sustaining, but now that I've filled your pussy, it's time to fill your stomach.' She slapped my arm playfully, and came into my arms, kissing me again, making it rather difficult to cook.

'Later, sweetheart,' I promised affectionately. 'We have all night to feed our other appetites, but just for now, let me finish cooking so we have some strength to carry on.' We both smiled and kissed, parting reluctantly.

'Is it worth getting dressed again?' she asked as she tied the belt of her bathrobe. I looked at her.

'Only if you're thinking of going out tonight.' I suggested.

'No, I think I'll just stay home tonight, maybe read one of those books I've been thinking about reading for months,' she teased.

'Sounds like a good idea,' I teased back. 'At least you won't feel as if your weekend has been wasted completely.' She laughed, and came up behind me, put her arms around my waist and snuggled into my back as I stood at the cooker.

'No, it's been the best weekend I've ever had,' she said quietly. Maybe it was my imagination, or just plain wishful thinking, but at that moment I felt loved. It was an amazing feeling of happiness and contentment.

'Let's get some food inside ourselves first, and then we can do whatever we want to do after that,' I suggested, and that's exactly what we did. Rather than sit at the kitchen table, we took our food into the lounge, and switched on the TV to catch the news, but there was nothing there that interested either of us. It was Saturday night, and UK TV is traditionally shit on Saturday evenings with loads of mindless game shows, and what passes for 'light entertainment,' but in reality just mindless drivel.

We found a movie, but about twenty minutes into the movie we lost interest in the plot when we started taking more interest in each other, and pretty soon she was naked, I was naked, and we made love on her parents couch. She laughed afterwards.

'I'll never be able to think of this couch the same again,' she said, echoing what she had just said about the kitchen table less than an hour before. I decided there and then that I was going to make love to her in every room in the house just to remind her that I'd been here with her.

It wasn't too onerous a task, it was quite a delightful target and we had managed it by mid-morning on Sunday. Except for her parent's bedroom. We left that unsullied, but used every other room, including the two shower rooms.

After lunch time on Sunday, she had gone upstairs for a little nap, after all it was supposed to have been a restful weekend for her, to get away from the hospital to recuperate her strength. I was clearing up the lunch dishes, washing the utensils, pans etc, when she reappeared behind me about ten minutes later and said the ominous words that made my stomach lurch.

'We need to talk,' she said very, very quietly. I nodded and stopped what I was doing, and we both sat down at the kitchen table again.

'I have to leave first thing tomorrow morning, and no doubt you will be leaving here too when Mum and Dad come home. When are they coming home anyway?' she asked, and I told her they'd be back tomorrow afternoon.

'Where are you going, do you have somewhere to stay?' she asked me, and I could see the concern in her face.

'Yes, don't worry about me, I have a friend I stay with between house sitting jobs. I'll be okay,' but we were both skirting around the true subject and we both knew it.

'Maddie,' I said thinking it was time to take the proverbial 'bull by the horns,' and see if I had a future with her.

'I know we've had a wonderful few days,' and before I could say more, she interjected.

'But...?' she said trailing off, the first sign of tears in her eyes, obviously upset. I reached over the table and held her hand to comfort her.

'There are no "buts," Maddie. I know it sounds completely mad, completely crazy, but I've fallen in love with you... I know, I know it's just been a few days, but you've become so very special to me in an incredibly short space of time. You must know this; you said it yourself when you said you could see it in my eyes.' She nodded, the tears were still threatening to appear, but she was smiling.

'Yes,' her voice was barely above a whisper. 'Yes, I could see love in your eyes, couldn't you see it in mine?' she asked. I nodded.

'Yes Maddie, I thought so too, but you're so much more than I could ever have hoped for. So smart, so intelligent and so beautiful, somehow I couldn't quite believe it was true.' She got up and came round the table and sat on my knees, holding me in a tight embrace, kissing me gently and lovingly.

'It's true okay, I know in my heart and in my mind that it's love, but we will need time to get to know each other a lot better. This has been a mad, frantic scramble of a weekend, but I'm going to suggest something to you now. Feel free to say no if you decide it's not for you, or if it's too sudden,' she said. I nodded.

'On the face of it,' she continued 'you have nowhere permanent to stay after tomorrow, but I have an apartment near the hospital where I work. I live alone, so I know it's a bit sudden, maybe reckless even,' she went on, 'but I was thinking, what if you move in with me until your next house sitting job? I figure there's nothing like living with another person to find out if it's really going to work, and I want, no I need you there with me.' I kissed her in reply.

'Yes, of course Maddie,' I agreed happily when we came up for air. 'I'll do anything to be with you, anything. Just the thought of saying goodbye tomorrow was breaking my heart.' She laughed and kissed me once more, and my hand drifted inside her bathrobe again.

'Uh oh,' she said warningly, as I fondled her outstanding nipples, but looking delighted all the same, 'why do I feel this old kitchen table is just about to get another rigorous work out?'

It held out just fine, it was an old fashioned 'farmhouse,' type kitchen table and very substantial We made love on the table just like we had earlier, and then changed positions with her face down across the table this time. I took her doggy style from behind; it was a lovely way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Thanks to my lovely Maddie, it was all arranged, and we moved in together a few days later. It didn't all go smoothly, there were some abrasive moments, but nothing we couldn't work out and around, and my temporary move in with Maddie became permanent.

Two years later we were married, her parents were at the wedding of course, and we had them to thank for us meeting in the first place. Shortly after the wedding we moved into our first house, and in the natural order of things Maddie became pregnant soon after. She gave birth to a beautiful little girl. We were both delighted, and love her unconditionally. Eighteen months later, our son was born and our little family was complete.

My first book had been accepted by a major publisher, and was selling well, so I was writing full time, and another book was published soon after. I've been producing them at the rate of about one every year ever since. One has been made into a movie, with options on two others. There's word of us moving temporarily to Los Angeles, more specifically Hollywood, while I work on the script with a couple of other screen writers.

Maddie tells me her parents have left everything to her in their will. She's an only child after all, and god forbid anything happens to her parents anytime soon. They're a wonderful couple, and have wholeheartedly embraced me as a member of their family, and I've grown to love them too. After all, they gave me Maddie, and Maddie only told me about everything being left to her in their will as a joke.

'Just think,' she said to me after we'd made love one night. 'We can fuck like bunnies on that table again.' We both laughed and fondly remembered the weekend we met.

12