The House Sitter Ch. 05

Story Info
Karen Gets A Taste.
3.6k words
4.65
12.4k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
559 Followers

Dawn seeped through the living room window as Gwen, Ka-lee, and Sadie lay sleeping. The three pups stirred in their beds, wondering why nobody was up to feed them. Ka-lee was the first to get up, shake then look around for Lani. Gwen and Sadie soon followed; the three companions saw none of their parents, so they bound into the bedroom, startling and waking the lovers.

Dave lay facing the wall while Karen and Lani lay snuggled together, Lani's head resting on Karen's shoulder, the older woman's arm cradling her. Dave was the first to wake as all three pups managed to squeeze in to lick his face. He jumped startled by the wet tongues and stinky breath of the three fur babies.

He rose slowly, stretching his upper body, then recalling there was a guest in the bed. He looked over to see the two women snuggled together, each slowly waking as the dogs did their 'wiggle dance' anxious to eat and go outside. He smiled, recalling the night before as he exited the bed to get some boxers to put on.

The dogs made enough noise to wake the sleeping beauties. Lani opened her eyes to see Ka-lee's nose sticking up over the bed. She smiled, extending her hand over Karen to 'boop' the pups' nose. Karen stirred her breast just below Lani's face. Lani's eyes focused on the dark pink nipple. She purred as Dave, who was now in his boxers, whispered 'good morning' then left to feed the starving pups.

Lani sighed, the finger that booped Ka-lee returned to feel the tip of Karen's nipple. Ever so gently, she brushed the top of it then watched as it slowly puffed up, becoming solid and enticing. Trying not to disturb Karen, she moved her head and began sucking the nipple she'd brought to life.

It didn't take long before Karen squirmed, whispering how heavenly Lani's lips felt on her breast. The young woman smiled, leaving the wet nipple to cool in the morning air. She moved up her lover's body so she could kiss Karen good morning properly.

Karen opened her eyes as Lani's lips landed softly on her own. Then closing them once more, enjoying Lani's sweet gesture. The warmth she felt the night before between her legs returned as they lay kissing.

In the distance, they could hear Dave picking up dog dishes, talking to the three amigos as if they were children. They yipped and barked anxiously to go out to play and do their business. The sound of Dave opening the door was coupled with the staccato of twelve paws scrambling, squeezing out the backdoor then across the deck to land silently on the grass.

Lani broke the kiss, whispering to Karen, "Good morning, Momma Cat."

Karen smiled back, "Good morning, sweet kitten. Sleep well?"

Lani grinned, "I did, Dave was amazing. I loved him inside me. And you, Momma Cat, were so delicious."

Karen brushed a strand of long raven black hair from Lani's face placing it gently behind her ear. She looked at the young woman with genuine affection and a longing to reciprocate. The sweet aroma of brewing coffee wafted into the room. They heard Dave walking around, the clinking of coffee mugs, then his footsteps as he peeked back in.

Seeing them awake, he smiled, "Coffee, whenever you two are ready."

He quietly exited, closing the door without latching it.

Lani whispered to Karen, "Is he always this sweet?"

She grinned, "Yes, he is. I'm a fortunate woman."

Lani purred, "I could get used to this, Momma Cat."

Karen giggled, "This is just the beginning, Lani. Unfortunately, you have a life of your own, remember Vet school?"

Lani buried her face in Karen, giggling, then looked up at her, "I know. Plus, there's this thing with Sam."

Karen sighed, "True. Her loss is my gain or our gain. If she finds out, she'll probably be mad at us for a while. She'll get over it. She's not one to hold a grudge, especially against Dave and I. I just hate the drama."

Lani sighed, her finger returning to toy with Karen's nipple. Karen closed her eyes, delighting in the young woman's touch. The warm feeling between her legs returned as her heart began to beat faster. Lani smiled, feeling Karen's body respond to her caresses.

They were savoring the moment when Dave peeked in, "Any requests for breakfast when you beautiful women are ready."

Karen looked over at him, smiling, "We may be there in a bit, and we may not."

Dave grinned, "I'll close the door so the dogs won't disturb you."

Lani looked up, "Thanks, but I should say good morning to Ka-lee; otherwise, he'll be scratching at the door to get in."

"I'll leave it ajar then," Dave smiled.

Karen grinned, mouthing, 'I love you' to him.

Dave smiled, then left the ladies alone to call the dogs who were probably up to some mischief. He opened the back door, whistling for them to return. Then all three pups, each from a different direction, ran towards the house. They saw each other and converged on the lawn, nipping and playing at full speed, hoping Dave had a treat for them. Bounding onto the deck, Dave stepped aside to let them in. They managed to squeeze past him but not before slamming into his leg, causing his coffee to spill on his bare chest. It burned for a moment; a swear word followed his brief cry of pain. Closing the door, he could hear the trio bursting into the master bedroom to greet Lani and Karen.

Karen called out, "You okay?"

Dave replied, "Yes, spilled my coffee, I'll live."

He wandered back to the bedroom to see Lani laying over Karen, patting the pups on the head, giggling. She'd tossed the sheets back as she lay perpendicular to Karen her bare mocha tush on Karen's hips. Dave stood in the doorway, admiring the scene sipping his coffee, feeling the blood rushing to his groin. Karen noticed his leering and coughed. Dave, caught by his lovely wife, blushed as she slipped a hand over Lani's smooth cheeks, gently massaging to tease her husband.

Lani purred as Karen caressed her. The dogs calmed, looking for places to snuggle and nap. Dave watched as Lani looked back over her shoulder to smile at Karen. His heartbeat strongly in his chest as Lani went from her perpendicular position to being parallel with Karen. She snuggled up to whisper in Karen's ear. Karen blushed as she thought for a moment.

Then looking at Dave, she smiled, "Lani says it's my turn, darling. You can leave us, or you can watch your choice."

He thought for a moment, his erection beginning to be visible, "I'll let you two enjoy. Let me know when you want to take a shower."

They both smiled at him and in unison told him 'Thank you,' turning to each other giggling as Dave quietly exited the room. He left the door open enough to allow a dog to slip through; hopefully, they wouldn't annoy the ladies with their neediness at the wrong moment.

With Dave out of the room, the pups snoring, scattered about the floor. The ladies began Karen's first session with Lani.

Lani smiled at Karen, kissing her cheek, "I believe there is something you'd like to do with me, Momma Cat?"

Karen smiled back, "Yes, sweetness. There is. I just hope I can live up to your expectations."

Lani giggled, "I'm expecting a delightful 'O' from you, madam."

Karen kissed her, "I'm going to try, sweetness."

Lani purred, "That's all I ask. I'm sure you'll be fine."

Karen kissed her once more, then gently rolled Lani onto her back. She moved over the young woman as if she were going to mount her. Lani looked up at her, biting her lower lip, then licking them both seductively.

Karen looked down Lani's body delighting in what she saw. She'd been smitten with her since the first time they met, the dogs slobbering over her pretty face. She lowered herself so she could kiss the girl's lips, long and passionate. They tasted sweet, maybe a bit of her own juices from the night before, but she was sure those were probably long gone. When the kiss was over, Karen nuzzled Lani lying next to her as she cooed. The older woman's hand slipped down the girl's body, her flat stomach twitching as Karen's palm lightly touched it.

Karen whispered as she nuzzled Lani's neck, "Let me know if I'm doing anything wrong, sweetness."

Lani mumbled, "A soft 'MmmHhhmm'. I doubt you will, Momma Cat."

Karen eased herself down Lani's sweet body. She was making small trails with her tongue. Down the girls' side, up over under her breasts swirling over each nipple and down her tummy to Lani's mound, shifting her own body so she could enjoy the view of the girl completely. Lani opened her legs further as Karen slipped between them.

Lani watched as Karen gazed over her, soft hands caressing the girls' thighs. She was excited; her body responded to Karen's gentle touches. She anticipated each move Karen made, slow seductive moves. Goosebumps formed on Lani's legs as Karen's hands were replaced by her fingers tracing figure eights over her mound, between her legs then onto the inner thighs.

Karen teased as she thought about what she was going to do. Without a word, she slipped her finger over Lani's slit. It slid effortlessly from bottom to top then around one side back down to repeat. The second time it went to the opposite side. Lani's reaction was undeniable, her moans and secretions gave her away.

Karen delighted in the slow arousal of her young lover, toying with her for a few more moments before dropping down to softly taste the sweet liquid she'd enticed from Lani's body. Her tongue passed over Lani's labia, making the girl squirm even more. Her body was responding to Karen's teasing more than anticipated. This helped build the older woman's confidence in exploring her newfound sexuality.

She toyed with Lani with a few more sweeps of her tongue, then moved her exploring. Lani shook as Karen continued, easing the tip of her tongue under Lani's hood. The little clit felt hard as she toyed with it. Each time she pressed against it, Lani squirmed, telling Karen that was the spot. Concentrating her effort, she proceeded to get Lani closer to her climax. Her lover was mashing her breasts, pinching her nipples, and telling Karen how good she was feeling. Karen smiled her arousal following Lani's.

Karen managed to slip one of her hands between her own legs as she dined on Lani's wetness. Both women lost in their bodies' reactions soon reached their peak. Both shook, as Lani squealed, she frightened the dogs who jumped up to see what had happened. They bolted out of the room, scaring both women. When the pups ran out, Dave ran in, wondering what was going on.

He found Karen between Lani's legs laughing a sheen to her cheeks. Lani was apologizing, laughing, her face flush. Karen looked up at Dave; her smile was infectious. He grinned, figuring out what had taken place.

He looked at Lani, "I guess she did okay for her first time?"

Lani nodded her head looking down at Karen, "Oh yes, VERY good for a beginner. She'll need more practice, of course."

Karen blushed, moving up to her lover, "We'll be ready to shower in a few, honey."

He smiled, easing the door shut, "Okay."

Snuggling together, Lani whispered sweet praises to Karen. They lay snuggled softly, talking, touching, kissing until Karen thought Dave had suffered enough being left out. She called out to him that she and Lani were going to shower. They heard the exterior door locking, then Dave walking down the hall to the master bedroom. They'd gotten out of bed and were heading to the shower as Dave walked in.

Karen started the water allowing it to come to temperature while Dave tossed his boxers into the bed.

Lani leaned in to check the water as her lovers embraced.

He whispered in his wife's ear, "Was it everything you'd thought it was and hoped for?"

She purred, kissing him on the lips. He licked the sweet taste of Lani from them, smiling as he savored.

Lani stood watching them giggling, as she tested the water once more. Finding it at temperature, she stepped in under the stream. Arching her head back, she drenched her hair in preparation for shampoo. Karen and Dave stepped in, Karen first to see the young women so erotically posed.

Dave grinned, massaging Karens' rear, "I could get used to showering like this."

Karen, impressed with Lani's pose, agreed as she moved to embrace her. They kissed as Dave stood watching, he hesitated to join in until Karen's hand reached out searching for him. He slipped in behind Lani, his steadily increasing erection between her butt cheeks. Lani reached behind her, her hand searching for Dave between her cheeks. She bent slightly while still kissing Karen. Teasing Dave with her fingers, she used the tip of one to stroke him as best she could.

Karen continued kissing her young lover as she reached for the shower knob to shut off the water. Lani purred into Karen's mouth as Dave backed up to lower himself to tease Lani's perineum. Slowly, back and forth, letting his erection toy with her.

The shower itself wasn't big enough to accommodate three adults copulating comfortably. Since Dave was erect, Lani turned around to face him. He grabbed one of her legs, lifting it to his hip. Holding it there, Lani helped him ease into her with Karen at her back.

Lani wasn't quite ready, wincing as Dave entered her. He could see it in her face, he apologized. She told him it was fine to please go slow. Karen stood behind her, hands cupping Lani's breasts, lips kissing the nape of her neck.

Dave stood his erection inside the young woman, gently moving in and not quite out until Lani looked at him with lust in her eyes. With Karen helping Lani's arousal, Dave began a steadier, deeper penetration. Watching his young lover lay her head back on his wife's shoulder fueled his drive, enhancing his desire. He helped steady Lani, his hands at her waist, helping support while caressing her silky brown skin.

Water not being the best lubricant, Karen managed to squeeze some bath gel over Lani's body. As the gel-coated the girls' breasts, they became slick to the touch. Karen squeezed and fondled Lani's soapy breasts as she whispered in her ear. Twisting nipples, her teeth tugging at Lani's earlobe would have been arousing enough. With Dave inside her, Lani felt she'd gone to sexual heaven moaning and heaving as they had their way with her.

Lani's eyes closed as both Dave and Karen filled her body and mind with pleasure. She'd never had anything close to this in her limited sexual life. Dave and Karen were living out their fantasy, having such a willing young partner to spice up their lives.

The grunting, moans, whispering continued coupled with the sound of Dave's body banging into Lani. Luckily, Karen had installed a rubber floor mat a few weeks prior, so the trio had no problem standing on the wet tiles.

The shower wasn't the best place for them, continually having to adjust and move their bodies. Dave found Lani's spot, her eyes wide staring into his as he held her close, his wife still playing with her nipples and breast. The younger woman was telling both her lovers how good she felt as they used her body.

Dave focused on Lani's spot; his climax was soon to erupt inside her. Karen removed one hand from Lani's boobs, moving it between her own legs as she watched her husband cum. His face contorted, eyes closed he filled Lani as she squirmed on him. With a few more pinches of her nipples and sweet words from Karen, Lani joined Dave climaxing. Her body shook, almost losing her balance if not for her two mature partners holding her up.

She wrapped an arm around Dave, pulling him close for a 'thank-you' kiss. Dave had finished inside her, his dick returning to normal. He released her leg to lean down to kiss sweet Lani. Karen still pleased herself when Lani broke her kiss with Dave to turn around and to kiss Karen.

The focus now on the older woman, both Dave and Lani, moved to help her achieve what they'd both experienced. Kissing, fondling, groping, they soon had Karen shaking with her orgasm.

When her body relaxed, they all realized they were cold. Goosebumps and shivers abound, so Karen turned the water back on to warm them up. This time they soaped each other down, taking their time kissing and hugging. Lani confessed that their session was the most amazing thing she'd ever felt. Both Dave and Karen thanked her for providing another wonderful experience.

The three lovers stayed in the shower until the water started turning cool. Then one by one, they exited to dry off. Not much was said, each basking in the glow.

Dave was the first to get completely dressed, and he asked the ladies what they wanted for breakfast. They looked at each other, giggling.

Dave smiled, "You can't live on that alone, ladies."

Karen grinned, "We know, but it would be fun trying."

Lani nodded her head, "Yes, it would. Wound you bring us sustenance, now and then, Dave?"

He bowed as if confronting royalty, "Yes, m'ladies as long as I got to play with you both."

Karen walked over to him; her eyes told him all he needed to know as she caressed his cheek, whispering, "You will always be involved with anything I do, sweetheart."

They kissed as Lani watched, sighing.

The pups heard them talking bounding in to make sure they received some attention. Ka-lee snuggled up to Lani as she bent down to pet him. Gwen and Sadie did their wiggle dance as Dave knelt.

Karen's cell phone rang; she knew by the ring tone it was Samantha.

She picked up, "Hi, sweetie, what's up?"

"Hi, mom. I was wondering if you guys were up. I may come out in a bit."

As Karen talked to Sam, Lani tried to get dressed, but Ka-lee wanted to play. Lani gave him a sharp 'No' which Sam hear over the phone.

She asked her mother, "Lani, still there?"

Karen smiled, "Yes, she is. We insisted she stay for dinner then we lost track of time. So, we made her stay the night."

Samantha was a little puzzled, "Oh, okay, I was just wondering. I'll text you before I head out. Love you guys."

Karen ended the conversation, "Love you too. Bye."

Dave took the pups with him to the kitchen, leaving Karen and Lani to talk.

Karen looked at Lani, "You and Sam are no longer together, correct? I want to be sure there aren't any lingering feelings between you two if the three of us are going to have a thing."

Lani replied, "Yes, she broke up with me. She wasn't sure about the girl girl thing. I do enjoy it, and I'm okay with that. Adding Dave just makes it so much nicer."

"I just wanted to be sure, I know at some point we'll slip up, or she'll figure it out. Dave and I will have to deal with that when it happens if it happens. I think the longer we go on, the more likely she'll put two and one together."

Lani sighed, "I know, I'm not saying anything. I'll be in Corvallis most of the time. I need to find a place to live."

"Yes, sweetie, you do. If you need help or if Ka-lee needs a place to stay, say something. This isn't just about sex, my love."

"Thank you, Karen. I didn't think it was. I'll know more once I get down there and settled. I don't want to leave my baby anywhere. If worse comes to worst, I know he'd be happy and well cared for here. We'll see what happens."

Karen opened her arms, Lani fell into them, embracing the older woman. They hugged, enjoying how they felt against each other. There was a special bond between them, unlike any either had known before. They finished getting dressed, ate, and talked with Dave. Then Lani loaded her things up, ushered a reluctant Ka-lee into her car. She kissed both Dave and Karen good-bye then drove off tears forming as she waved.

Dave and Karen held hands, watching her head down the gravel drive and onto the road South to Corvallis. They went about unpacking and settling back in, not saying much to each other. Karen changed the bed linens pausing to recall the night before and the mornings' lovemaking. She sighed as Dave caught her holding the stained sheets to her body, eyes closed deep in thought.

O2
O2
559 Followers
12