The House Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seth could feel his heart beat faster again as he also felt his member respond to the visual stimulation as well as the memory of what happened last time. Her large breasts dropped free again as she moved closer so her nipple could be taken in.

He could smell her breasts just before her dark nipple touched his lips too. It had a sweet milky scent to it, and it stirred his thoughts about how he was going to feed from her breasts. Not even hesitating, he opened his mouth and took in her entire nipple. Knowing how to suckle now made it easy for her milk to flow fast too as it hit his tongue fast.

"Mmmmmm...yess. You be knowing how to help me good now. Ohhhh....feeling better already," she moaned as he continued to suck feeling her supply of nourishing milk flow fast onto his tongue too.

With one hand covering his member and the other one out of the tub holding the soap, he felt her hand take the soap from him. She put her free hand to his head holding him to her tit. "Mmmm...let me wash you as you help me."

She then put her hand with the soap in the water before washing his back. He kept suckling from her tit feeling her milk flow fast like she needed it badly too. He didn't have to suck hard either to get enough milk to swallow easily; he kept a good pace of sucking for a few moments before swallowing.

Her hand washed his back and then chest before moving to his shoulders. The sensual feeling of her touch while in a tub was enough to make his excitement grow, but sucking milk out of her tit was making it throb with need. He pushed it against his stomach holding it and covering it the best he could too.

"Mmmmm that one feels better now. Best you do the other one so I can be getting some sleep tonight." As she said that she twisted her torso, so she was now facing him as he began sucking again and feeling the heavy flow once more.

Her hand finally dipped below the water and began washing his stomach inches away from his hand that was covering his fully grown excited member. Seth knew that he did what he needed to do to be modest as he kept his hand covering his manhood.

When her hand touched his it sent shock waves throughout his body. He almost pulled away to protest but she kept her other hand pressing him towards her pillowy breast. "Best you let me wash it."

Not fighting, he let her move his hand as he felt her hand caress the length of his member with the soap. Up and down her hand went as the sensation of it made him want to moan out. Still draining her milk supply, he felt her hand give a soft gliding stroke up and down and then around his member.

Then he felt her hand with no soap in it. Her bare hand was grasping and holding his throbbing shaft. It was better than it felt with his hand and he felt helpless to stop her too. Her hand slowly stroked to the base and then upwards curling the tip of his member sending bolts of pleasure to his inner core.

"Mmmmm...thinkin' you likes me cleaning you," she said softly towards him as he moaned out his answer unable to do anything else other than drink from her chest.

She was going faster and faster now. The tips of her fingers pressing harder against his sensitive tip as he felt a building sensation in his body. Not stopping, she made her hand slide from the base of his shaft to the tip and then made she her thumb press down on it before repeating the same motion.

"MMMMMMMM," Seth moaned out unable to suck any more as he felt his body shaking. He still held her elongated nipple in his mouth but was unable to do anything other than moan while it was between his lips.

"Almost done...have you clean and feelin'right as rain," she purred out as her hand felt like a machine of pleasure as it was not changing speed or how she stroked his length.

Finally, there was no holding back. His body became like a stiff board as his stomach muscles tightened hard. His calf muscles did the same and yet he was shaking slightly too. His eyes closed as there was nothing to do but push from his manhood feeling the pressure expel in a giant push of complete ecstasy.

He wanted to moan out, but she kept her hand holding his head to stop him. Her nipple was still between his lips too as he felt a release of his soul come right out of his member like nothing else he ever experienced too. It was like all the stress and worries of his life were now drained from him as was all of his body's energy too.

Lucy pulled her hand away from his head and then moved her other hand from the water. "Thinkin' you be clean now."

She stood up from the tub buttoning her dress up. He looked up at her almost too exhausted to move. She looked down smiling at him. "Take a rest if you needs be. I be gettin'suppa ready for us. Just don't be makin' a racket when you do...Ethan be nappin' right now."

He nodded his head and then got up from the tub. Lucy then stepped a few feet and then turned to head back to him. "Dry off. I be bringing you a fresh set of clothes."

Still unable to form words, he began to dry off noticing her eyes looking him up and down almost grinning at him like she knew something. He felt all care and worry leave him as he just dried off and walked upstairs. He wanted to talk but felt like a zombie as all the energy was sapped from him and his bed called upon him.

The sound of Ethan laughing woke him up. He then heard Lucy talking to him and laughing back at him. He saw new clothes put out for him and got dressed listening to Lucy care for his brother as if she was his mother. He knew in the back of his mind that his brother would see her as more of a mother than his own too.

As he stepped out, she was in the hallway holding him. "Suppa ready for yah. Also be thinkin' you looks better from that nap."

He smiled knowing she was right, and his energy returned as did a sense of peace from what she did for him. "Thank you. I think you're right."

As he followed her downstairs, he instantly smelled cooked chicken and potatoes. It was a simple dish and yet it smelled wonderful to him. Not being formal, he just sat down at the plate set for him. He then motioned to Lucy to join him. "Please...seat...eat."

She smiled and bowed her head slightly. "If you wants....I can."

She still held Ethan in her arms but was able to make her plate and sit down with him. She then gave a slight grimace. "You be leaving to go back once your Pa gets here?"

"Yes. I am to head back as soon as I talk with him. He doesn't get a chance to come back to Charleston that often and mother asked me to come and see him too."

"Miss Loni said you wanting to be in the army. Be a fighting man," she said softly, bouncing Ethan a little to keep him smiling at her.

"Going to try. My father knows people that can help me get a commission. If he won't help me, then I will enlist without it," he replied, knowing that he was going to be in the army no matter what. That he needed to be away from the squabble of his mother's social politics.

"Be missing you. Miss Loni be all worried bout you. I swear she be crying bout it too. Says it's just something in her eye but when she be talking bout you in the army, she get something in her eye every time."

Seth leaned back and smiled knowing that Loni was very protective of him all his life. "She does worry a lot. But I will be fine."

"Also hearin' you read a lot. That you always got a nose in your books. Do you mind reading to me tonight?" she asked smiling as it dawned to him that it was a perfect opportunity to read and spend time with her.

"I can...we can do it right now," he said, getting up from the table and quickly heading upstairs to retrieve the new book he got.

When he got downstairs, she had Ethan on her lap in a chair rocking him. When he went to sit down across from her, she scooted over a bit and patted the chair for him to sit next to her. Not thinking about it, he accepted the offer and sat down next to her and opened the book.

He talked about buying the book the other day and then began to read it to her. She listened intently and even put her hand on his lap while he read. He thought the time was going slow and before he knew it over an hour had passed and she needed to put Ethan in his crib. When she returned, it was the same thing and he got lost in the book while sitting next to her as she listened intently with her hand on his lap.

As he began another chapter, she moved her hand up and down his leg stopping him. "Best I turn in for the night. If it's not a bother...you mind readin' to me again?

"Yes...of course. Anytime you want."

He was off to his bed and Lucy was in hers as he thought about the day and the events. All his mind focused on what happened and how the day seemed like a surreal set of events with each part having a glorious end.

Waking up, Seth felt alive like it was a new Spring day with an entire day filled with activities he loved to do. He knew he was stuck to the house for today with his father coming in tomorrow. The notion of caring about being in the house for the day seemed perfect as all he wanted to do was read with Lucy and talk with her.

As he dressed and walked downstairs, he never felt so connected on an equal level to a house slave before. Although he did feel Loni had and will probably have power over him until the end of his days though. Once downstairs he saw food already put out for him although it was water and not milk today. He did hear his brother crying too and assumed she was handling it too.

The crying died down just as he finished eating and it seemed the perfect time to see if she needed help. He walked into the study to see Ethan lying in a small crib as she was knitting again.

"You done eatin'?" she asked as she put down the sewing needles.

"Yeah. I was about ready to head out," he replied knowing that he wanted to explore the city for a bit before heading back and spending the rest of the day with her.

She looked over at Ethan as he was playing with a few wooden toys before walking towards him. "Come with me...you can help me right quick," she said just as she held his hand walking him into the kitchen.

As they took the few steps into the kitchen and the swinging door closed, she guided him to the chair. He sat as he watched her unbutton the front of her dress again, letting him know that she wanted to be drained and that he was going to see her taboo brown breasts again.

"He drained one but not the other. Just needs this one done is all," she said as she held her left breast up for him to latch onto.

Seth quickly took her entire nipple in his mouth and began suckling like before. No instructions were needed, and he felt like he knew exactly how to drain her properly now. The milk flowed fast, pooling on his tongue before swallowing her sweet milk down. His lips had a tight seal and he suckled instantly feeling his own needs growing in his pants.

The sensation of his member wanting out became stronger and stronger until it was obvious to anyone that saw that he was excited. He thought about touching it like before but sitting down the way he was made it awkward to do. Not wanting to ask or making a scene about it, he just dealt with the throbbing nature of his manhood while he drained her supply.

"Mmmmmmm....yes. Feels good now," she moaned as he felt her flow slowing down considerably. He still kept going though until there was just a little coming out.

"Feelin' better now. Thank you," she commented as she stepped back.

He stood up thinking he could go upstairs and deal with his problem and then head out. She looked down and then looked at him. "Ohhh...I see," she uttered, holding her hand to her mouth.

"It's nothing. I am just going to go upstairs right quick."

She removed her hand giving him a look of embarrassment. "If you wants...you can. Best be quick though...don't want to be wakin' up the baby."

"What do you mean? I will be upstairs," he questioned, wondering what she was thinking.

She answered with a soft tone as if she didn't want to be heard by anyone with a few feet. "You don't have to be going upstairs to handle your business. You can puts it in me. Gotta be quick though."

He stepped back realizing she was meaning intercourse with her. He knew that some owners did that, and he also knew his father expressly forbid it on the overseers that worked for him. He also knew that he wouldn't force himself on her as he felt connected to her on a different level other than for her to be used as a sex object.

"Ohh no. I won't do that to you. I would never defile you like that," he answered, hoping she would know that he and his family didn't do that with their slaves.

"You sure? I don't mind if you do. Looks like you be wantin to," she replied softly as he saw an innocent look on her face that seemed to melt him from telling her to do anything immoral.

"You don't mind?" he asked, thinking that she had to be wrong in saying it and then thinking of a reason why to say no.

As his mind tried to find a reason, he realized that he couldn't and the idea of not being a virgin now came to him. The final act of being a man was now presented to him. He only thought about not wanting this grand moment to be regretful later if it was taken and not given.

He saw her smile and step over to the wooden table used for food prep. She then leaned back opening her legs slightly. "Just be quick....but you can puts it in me....I know you be wantin' to and that you be shy bout askin' me."

He stepped towards her looking at her visible legs and then her breasts as her dress was still open in the front. Her brown skin was being highlighted by the sunlight coming in through the windows. All he could think about how gorgeous she was and how he never saw a slave as pretty as she was.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked not believing that a house slave would willingly offer herself like this and yet hoping that Lucy was offering herself as he felt like she had power over him and that just looking at her made him weak she was so pretty.

"Yes. Just go ahead and be putting it in me," she commented almost sounding impatient.

Not asking again, Seth pulled down his pants revealing his erect member and then approached her to begin. As he got closer, she grabbed a hold of his erection looking at him. "Right here," she said as he felt her aiming his love rod where it needed to be.

He pushed in and it felt like heaven had grasped a hold of his throbbing member. Both warmth and tightness encircled his manhood as he pushed further only stopping when his body was against her. All the talk he heard about sex from others now was understood as he was deep inside of her love tunnel.

She had her knees bent and her dressed pulled up, so it bunched at her waist covering the sight of her sex, but her breasts were still at eye level with him. He pulled out slightly and then pushed in before finding his rhythm.

"Mmmmm...best it be feeling good to be inside a woman," she said as he felt his member pulse as he pushed through her love flower.

He wanted to say something profound but the sensation that wrapped around his shaft was overwhelming him. It was like each subtle motion resulted in pleasure too. He felt like her love channel was a vice around his member as the more he moved it, the more it felt amazing. The only thing he knew he needed to do was keep moving it in and out of her.

"That's...it...be doing what's natural," she uttered as he felt the buildup of his climax approaching fast.

He thrusted again and again and was amazed at how good it felt even when he moved it fast too. Not stopping, he kept gliding his love rod in and out of her sex without any regard to anything else in the world. Nothing mattered there than his motions in and out of her love hole.

The building up in his core was getting bigger and bigger too. The urge of expelling his body's essence was gaining momentum too. He continued though knowing that the expulsion from his body was the ultimate pleasure. He was not stopping even though he felt he was a few thrusts away too.

"UGGGGGOHHHHH," he moaned as his body demanded he push deep and hard into her. The sensitivity of his tip was too much and all he could do was keep it deep in her sex and give into the pleasure of relaxing himself into her.

He felt like his member was pumping away too as he closed his eyes in pleasure wanting to look at her but not being able to overcome the intensity of sending his essence into her. He then finally pulled out, looking at her like she was the cure to every problem the world had. The feeling of euphoria was still inside of him as he stared at her.

He then looked down at his member while it dribbled out a few drops of his essence onto the wood floor. He then moved back not wanting to get it on her as he grabbed a washcloth to clean himself.

"Don't worry yourself. It be normal when it does that. Do hope you feel better now," she said with a nonchalant look like it was something people did without care or concern.

"I do...but I don't think that it's natural for us to do it though," he said, knowing that things were never going to be the same with her and his need for her had now morphed into something greater.

He quickly thought about slave relations with whites and how it was a serious taboo in his family. He did know it happened, but he felt he should honor his family by not abusing the slaves. He felt she gave him what he wanted because of his station and nothing else.

"Sorry Mista Seth. I just be thinking you wanted to. I didn't mean to upset you," she said softly as he saw the look of despair on her face.

Just as he was about to explain, she walked backwards away from him. "Best get to Mista Ethan now."

Seth knew that he came across as a superior and that his mentioning about morals of owners made it seem that they were doing something wrong. Not wanting to make matters worse, he cleaned up quickly and left out of the kitchen door. The city beckoned him as did the idea of being away from the house and the worry that he upset Lucy.

Strolling the downtown shops, he recalled Sammy. She was the same age as him and was quite attractive for a slave as her mother was quite pretty too. He also thought about growing up with her and about having relations with her too. He knew he could force himself upon her without consequence, but also knew it wouldn't be the same after that. She was like a friend to him and if he did that, it would end.

He knew his mother sold her away because she spent a lot of time with him too. He felt like she had a sixth sense to when a slave wanted something else or would cause problems. He also knew that his mother hated white owners who had relations with their slaves. That she blamed the slaves for forcing themselves on their masters. He knew that his mother talked about how slave women bewitched their men too. He knew she was wrong and that she truly didn't understand the slaves from this region.

As he walked around a few shops he thought about Lucy and if she would want something. The jewelry store had nice things, but he didn't bring all of his money with him either. He wondered if she would forgive him for pressuring her into their sexual relations and if she would like him again.

Deciding on a small gold locket he began his way back to the house. It was a good walk back, but the time helped him think. Did she want him? What did he find in her so irresistible? Why does a house slave look so attractive to him? Why can't he stop thinking about her?

As he pondered the questions he felt the autumn winds hit him and help him realize that he wanted her again. The feeling of needing her more than just as a friend was almost over-powering too. He also knew that the best relationship they could have now was to be friendly with each other. That maybe if he read to her, they could just enjoy the time they had left and leave the friendship as just that even though he wanted more.