The House Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wanted to feel guilty for having relations with her but then felt it was the most wonderful thing he felt in his life. He felt like he should apologize for it too as she probably only did it because he was white. He also knew that his mother should never know about it nor should he listen to her about anything else either. He figured his father spending time away was not so much work as it was for his sanity.

The day was gone, and he could see the orange of the sun hitting the sky. He walked inside the house to see Lucy waiting for him by the door. It was proper for a house slave to greet the owner, but this formality was almost never done in their house.

"I got some supper for your Mista Seth. I can have it on the table for you all warmed up right quick too."

"Ohhh that would be great," he answered, knowing that Lucy was on her best manners as he felt she was thinking he was upset with her.

She walked away into the kitchen as he put his hat on the hook and before following her into the kitchen. Once inside, he saw a plate of food and a glass of water for him. His heart felt weak knowing that their relationship was off, and she was not offering her breasts to him anymore.

As he sat and ate, she quickly made herself scarce. It was like a chance at peace was gone and tomorrow he was probably leaving once he spoke with his father. The encounters he had would never be forgotten and the feeling he had for her not lost to time.

Once upstairs, he saw her in her small room folding baby clothes. He stepped inside wanting to make peace with what happened and set everything right again. "I am thinking we need to clear the air."

"I awful sorry bout what happened. I didn't mean to do what I did. I just be thinking you would want it," she spoke as he saw her eyes getting puffy and her voice cracking.

"To help me or cause you wanted to?" he asked, wondering if she was just doing it to relieve his male essence or that she wanted to out of something more.

The guilt of what happened faded quickly as he now wondered her motives. The thought of her crying was like killing a small helpless animal and was not something he wanted either. He felt he just needed to know if he was doing wrong for wanting it for other reasons other than releasing himself because he could.

"Be liking what we did. Knows some white folk like house niggers to keep their bed warm. Massa Williams like me when the misses is not home, thinkin' you would be likin' it too." Her eyes finally dropping a tear as he hit a nerve.

"I love what we did. I just never had relations with a slave before," he admitted as he wanted to stop her from crying as her face seemed too perfect for tears.

"Did you want to try another?" Her face still showing emotions of sadness as he saw her eyes ready to burst open like a rainstorm.

"No, it's not that. It's...it's that I have strong feelings for you and shouldn't cause you're a house negro," he confessed, knowing that being with her was a slippery slope. His still craved her but he knew it was wrong. All his thoughts he had walking back home seemed fruitless now as he caved in to telling her that he thought of her as something more than just a sex object house slave.

She looked up at him smiling and then reached for his hand. "You can't be having that. I don't mind you doing your business in me but a young mista like yourself can't be wanting me like that."

He quickly reached for his pocket and pulled out the locket. "I got this for you...I want you to know that I never felt this way about anyone before. I know it's wrong, but I can't help it."

She let go of his hand as she held her hand to her mouth in utter shock. "Ohhh my...you didn't. You can't be doing this."

He quickly turned her around and opened the small gold chain putting it on her neck. The sight of her small and yet long neck only confirmed in his mind that she was so breathtakingly beautiful. He knew it was so wrong in his mother's eyes, but he still could not help how his feelings should call to her like it did.

Once the locket chain was around her neck, he turned her around and leaned in for a kiss. She didn't move and he continued moving in slowly kissing her. Once his lips were against hers, it was like lightning bolts hitting him. It was not sexual release like before but an emotional one as she reciprocated his kiss too.

She broke free smiling at him. "I want to do it again with you."

"I want you so much," he replied as he reached to undo his pants.

She began unbuttoning her dress as he quickly began to finish undressing himself. As she got to the last button, he was fully nude in front of her. She smiled at him making his heart pound even faster now as all he could think about was wanting her as his. She then pulled the dress over her shoulders letting it fall to the floor.

Seth never admitted to any of his college friends that he never saw a nude woman before. He knew a few of them were in the same position he was too. But now everything was different. The lamp in the room clearly showed off her female features perfectly as he gazed upon the first fully nude woman of his life.

Her large breasts hung slightly as they were quite large for her slim frame, but her hips flared out just a tad showing off hips that were criminally hidden by the dress she wore. Her light brown skin seemed smooth as it went from her legs to her dark hair covered sex. He felt like he could lose himself looking at her too.

As she got on the bed he stepped over to the foot of the bed. She smiled at him just as she opened her legs showing off her sex to him like it was an invitation for him to have. "You don't have to hurry this time either."

Seth's heart felt weak, and yet pounding like a horse on a full gallop too. His eyes still fixated on her nude form and yet he wanted to express his emotions to her as well. He got on the bed as she reached out for him. Her hands were caressing his shoulders pulling him closer. As he positioned himself, she helped him and took hold of his manhood, guiding it.

"Be wantin' you to do this too," she whispered as he was just about to enter her.

He kissed her neck and grabbed her waist as he finally felt himself pierce her love flower and enter her honey hole. It had a wet snug sensation that seemed to caress every bit of his length too. He continued kissing her neck and then finally pushed in more, feeling his entire shaft claim her sex as his.

He stopped kissing her neck and looked at her. "You wanted this?"

She smiled as she caressed his chest with her hand. "Be liking you from the moment I laid eyes on you. Be giving you my body first night if you asked for it."

Still lodged deep in her feeling his member respond with mini pulses, he wanted to start and yet wanted to ask her more. He pulled out and then confirmed her tightness again pushing in once more. "I want you so bad."

She continued running her hands over his chest and his shoulders almost pulling him towards her. "I am yours...you can have me."

Not needing any more confirmation, he began a slow hard rhythm of pushing inside her, feeling her love flow bloom like spring showers each time her pushed too. There was no holding back he thought as he felt his member stiffen like it was iron as he slid it into her love tunnel. Not going slow but not ramming it, he found a steady pace of loving her peach. The was no going halfway as he felt his length slide deep into her sex each time too.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned out and then smiled at him as he felt like he was giving her a gift of pleasure.

He leaned in kissing her neck and massaging it with his lips and tongue. He then quickly felt her fingers dig into his shoulders and her legs wrap around his torso. He kept his rhythm but felt her love tunnel collapsing hard around his manhood. He pushed through it and was treated to a even louder moan. "Ohhhhh...mmmmmmmmmm."

He kept going and pushing through her spasming sex feeling her love tunnel slicker from what was happening. Still not stopping, he kept on thrusting feeling his body bounce on hers now. The build up of release was mounting but he felt compelled by his body to keep going. It was like he was possessed to push in and out of her too.

Deeper and faster he went feeling like her sex was able to handle it too as it was now making a slight sloshing noise to it. It was like nothing he felt before and it still was not going to stop him. He continued to kiss her neck feeling her hands grasp his shoulders and then slide down holding him quite hard as he pushed through her vice like peach.

The ending was building faster than he thought and before he knew it, he felt his member become sensitive and ready to finish. He kept thrusting deep and finally stopping giving attention to her neck as he penetrated deep and held it, unable to move it too. There was nothing but a throbbing sensation of pleasure and then a big release of his inner essence as he kept his length deep in her. It was like everything his body had was now pumping away inside of her.

He was about to move off her as she stopped him and held onto his hips smiling at him like it was the happiest moment of her life. "Nots yet....keep it in me."

"Did it feel good? Did I go it right?" he asked, knowing it was a naive question, but he also knew that she was more knowledgeable about sex than him.

"Mmmm yes. I do think you be knowing what you doing now." She kept smiling and almost laughed slightly.

"Guess I had a good teacher," He replied, pulling her up and kissing her lips.

"Mmm...noo. Can't be doing that," she hissed moving her face from his.

He gave a confused look why she stopped him even though he was still stiff and inside of her too. She then put her hand on his chest like she was blocking him from doing it again. "God knows I want you like that...more than anything else I want you as mine. Be wanting you to lay with me since I saw you too. Give myself to you anytime too and be loving it too. You just can't be wanting me like that."

"Nobody has to know," he said as he moved her hand away and then moved closer to kiss her.

"God help me....you making me love you so hard," she softly uttered as he moved stopping her from saying anything else as he kissed her.

She opened her mouth and their tongue found each other quickly. It was something he never done as he knew it was considered taboo by some. All he thought about was to keep kissing her and putting his heart next to hers. All the wrong feelings about how he should feel towards her were now flipped and kissing her in such a way was needed to prove that he felt this way.

He moved his hips against hers and was greeted with her moving hers towards him. It was like a back and forth rocking as he felt his member still hard and now gliding in and out of her love nest.

She broke the kiss grinning at him like he was bad in a good way. "Be feelin' like you want more."

"I do."

"Guess you ain't so shy anymore," she cooed as she moved her hands to his face caressing it.

"No...not with you anymore."

With his hands on her hips, he took control and began pulling her body towards him. Her legs were wrapped around his waist as his were facing her as she was almost sitting on him now. He could feel his member going deep from this position even though he was going slower.

He looked down as he felt something wet on his chest and could see her dark nipples leaking on him. It was a slow drip of white milk and she gave him a shy look. "Be turned on...they do that when I get this way."

He then reached up pulling her head wrap off and looking at her short black hair and then her leaking breasts. "I like it...You are so beautiful."

"Well you be the handsomest man I know. Be loving you more than anything."

He pulled her close feeling her large breasts again against his chest as he ran his fingers through her coarse black hair kissing her. He knew she was his and had her guard down as his length was claiming her love as if they were some loving couple too. All he could do was push in her letting her feel his hard love while his lips and tongue confirmed his emotional love for her.

He felt her rocking against him even though he was controlling her body with a back and forth motion. This resulted in feeling her waist push harder against him and feeling his love rod push very deeply in her sex. Not breaking the kiss even though she was moaning in his mouth from this movement, he kept it up making sure his hard member pushed deep each time.

It was longer than last time, but he felt he had a strong rhythm of rocking her back and forth. Their kiss was never broken either as he felt the same vice like clamping sensation from her love canal. It was like every few minutes the warm wet snug sensation got extremely tight before relaxing again.

What seemed like forever, he finally felt the building up of his climax coming. He didn't want to stop kissing her or feeling her neck and back as she caressed his. Her body still pressed against his too as he rocked her back and forth making his length slide through her vaginal muscles.

The end was getting closer and closer as he felt the need for his glorious release. He finally broke the kiss and stared into her eyes. Her brown eyes opened wide as she smiled back at him like she was giving him permission to do anything he wanted to her body. He finally could not last a moment longer and pulled her towards him, impaling his love deep into her cave and releasing his torrent of seed into her.

"OHHHHHHH....Mmmmmmmm!!" he moaned loud as he felt his whole body giving up its energy and life force. His whole being was now being pumped into her and all he could do was keep himself deep in her unable to fight the blissful sensation of climaxing inside of her.

His member could not last any longer and quickly slipped out as he felt powerless to move his body, collapsing next to her. Lucy then threw her head on his chest as if she wanted to hear his heart beat.

"Be missing you already," she whispered as he held her to his chest.

"You know I will be back," he answered in his best comforting voice.

"I will be making sure I save myself for you too. Won't let another man have me either."

He wanted to say something to ease her worries, but he knew that it might be awhile for him to come back. He also knew that he was going to have to see his mother again and make peace with her. He figured he would act like he wasn't upset with her so he could see Lucy again. The only thing that made him fall asleep without worry was that his mother hated the overseers at the plantation and Lucy would probably never see the field too.

Feeling a shaking sensation, Seth opened his eyes to see Lucy standing near him with her dress and head wrap back on. "Wake up...wake up. Your Pa be here soon and you can't be caught in my bed."

With groggy eyes and a diminished morning look, he scrambled the best he could to get dressed and cleaned up before heading downstairs. He wanted to hold Lucy again and be with her more but knew at any moment his father was coming. He knew it could be at night or this afternoon but being prepared was something he thought best.

Just as he smelled breakfast cooking, he heard the sound of a carriage pulling up. He opened the front door stepping out and seeing Remo his father's driver open the carriage door. A sense of relief washed over him as he knew he was going to try and have Lucy once more and would have gotten caught.

His father stepped out of the carriage and he saw the old man that he rarely met while growing up. Even though his wealth was well established with owning multiple plantations and two separate houses in both Charleston and Washington D.C., his time was something he had little to spare. Giving responsibilities to managers and overseers his father almost never visited the plantations he owned.

Now he walked up to him to greet him and yet he felt like he was a stranger. Mr. Gregg's, the manager of the plantation nearby was more of a father to him growing up. He knew his mother loved him but not being around him, he thought tarnished the love she had in her heart. That and he was twenty years her senior as she was wed at a very early age.

With a big hug his father embraced him. His older age still did not diminish his strength that he once had. He also looked truly delighted to see him as he kept smiling as they walked inside the house. His constant questions about school and his life were still going on as he walked in the door.

Lucy bowed and held Ethan to him presenting his son to him. He grabbed the baby and cradled him as he beckoned Seth to the study. The moment Ethan began to cry he kissed him, and Lucy was there as if she knew it was going to happen.

His father poured himself a drink and then continued on with questions about what was going on. Seth relaxed feeling at ease as he went on and on about college and his friends. He also mentioned what was going on with the plantations as he knew he spent more time there than his father ever did.

When it came down to asking his father about the military, he looked over at Lucy. She was rocking his brother in her arms as he thought about how he was going to miss her. He also knew that he needed to be away from her as it could be dangerous getting caught by his mother.

Finally doing it, he asked his father for help getting a commission in the military. He knew he had the connections to do it and it was just a matter of him asking one of his colleagues to do it. He said what he wanted to do and then lied about life after the military. He lied and said that he wanted to run the Covington Hall which was close by and the one that he spent the most time at.

His father seemed elated and then with a dissatisfied look mentioned how his mother was going to be upset about it. Seth brushed it off and said he needed to do it and in a few years he would come back to run the planation.

He spent the morning with his father talking about politics of the day and what plans he had for a wife. He could see Lucy glaring at him when Seth brought it up, but then when he described the woman he wanted he made sure to include all the similarities that Lucy had.

Declining the invitation to head into Charleston was done with feigning busy work of writing letters to his friends and professors about him joining the military. His father also bought the lie that he needed to leave in the morning as well. Seth planned on leaving today but decided to stay late as to spend more time with his new love.

The moment his father left with Remo he walked into the kitchen to see Lucy. She was washing a pan in the water basin and looked over at him with a sarcastic grin. "So, you wantin' to marry a girl who is forward and with a big bosom. Girl who takes care of things and serves him milk? What your Pa going think that means? I can't believe you be saying that too."

He walked up right behind her wrapping his arms around her waist, holding her tight and putting his lips to her neck. "He knows I don't drink spirits."

"Ohhh you bad...you real bad for mentioning that I let you be having some of my milk?" she said jokingly.

He moved his hand down to her hips feeling her form and then moved upwards cupping her breasts, feeling how they overflowed from his hands. She turned to see him. "Mmmm you so bad...be quick. Don't know when your pa be gettin' back and I want to feel you in me."

She reached down pulling her dress up. "Hurry up and puts it in me...be wanting you all mornin'."

He undid his pants and then quickly aroused himself seeing her bare ass right before him. Her butt had a curve to it and some curves to it making his arousal very easy. He let go of her chest only to guide his length inside of her.

The feeling of parting her love flower was just like he remembered as he buried himself deep in her quickly too. Her snug sex hole was wet too as he pushed in so his body was against hers.