The Housecleaner

Story Info
He thought he was alone in his friends mansion.
3.9k words
4.49
15.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carible
Carible
75 Followers

It was a beautiful day. Golden rays of sun washed over the green grass and swimming pools of Rackley Hills. A gate opened, allowing a car down the driveway of a small mansion. Dan stepped out of the back seat of that car and felt very small, because it was not his house.

Marcus stepped out of the house to greet his old friend. "Danny! How was the flight?"

"Oh, it was good, man. Hi! Here, let me get my stuff inside."

The two men got Dan's luggage into the house and the car drove off, leaving them to catch up.

"It's been forever," said Dan.

"I know! Really. I'm so glad you could finally make it out here. What is it that you're in town for again? Job interview?"

"Yeah, a job interview. Sorry, can I just say your house is so huge?"

"Say it all you want," Marcus laughed.

"You really made it. I'm happy for you."

"Thanks," Marcus said with a smile, then looked away and sighed. Dan wondered if Marcus was happy with it all. It did seem like a big house for a single man. Could a big house make someone sad? Dan didn't know. "I've gotta go in a bit, but let me show you around first."

Marcus showed Dan the guest room, took him around the kitchen, living room, exercise room, and stopped at the back door, which had a view of the patio, yard, and pool.

"Hey you should take a dip in the pool while I'm out. It's perfect weather for it," said Marcus.

"I didn't bring a bathing suit."

"Just skinny dip," said Marcus. Dan laughed. Marcus continued, "You think I'm joking but I am dead serious. I've done it. It's one of the nicest feelings in the world."

"Really? Okay," said Dan.

"Go for it. Okay, I gotta go right now. I'll see you later!" And with that, Marcus left, and Dan had the house to himself.

After traveling, Dan felt the need for a shower. He walked into his guest bedroom, stripped down, and walked into the adjoining bathroom. It had obviously not been used much, judging by its sparkling clean appearance and relative bareness. He had a nice, long, luxurious shower. It had been a while since he felt like he truly had nowhere he had to be, so he relished the feeling.

Stepping out of the shower, Dan toweled himself off and admired his own figure in the mirror. He was no bodybuilder, but he kept in good shape and was proud of his appearance. His abs were toned, his penis dangled peacefully, and he felt his newly-toweled hair had a sexy messiness to it. He thought he looked particularly good today and felt it was a shame that there wasn't any woman in the bedroom, waiting for him to step out of the bathroom and come to bed. He imagined such a woman would be impressed.

But, since he had this massive house to himself, Dan thought he'd have some fun. He shook the last of the water off his body and stepped out into the hall. It was quiet and still. Cautiously cupping his genitals in his hands, he waddled to the nearest front-facing window to peek out at the driveway, just to make sure Marcus hadn't returned. He wasn't really sure when Marcus was getting back actually, but the driveway was empty.

Dan lifted his hands in the air, proudly displaying himself to the empty front yard. He wasn't sure what to do, but he liked the feeling of being buck naked in such a big house. He felt adventurous, and somehow a bit important.

He tried to do some jumping jacks, but his penis flew up and thwacked his stomach, then flew down and thwacked his balls. Jumping jacks, he realized, were definitely invented after underwear.

He wandered around the second floor of the house for a while, until he got bored and decided to head downstairs to find a snack in the kitchen.

The kitchen was big and stylish but was really lacking in the snack department. He poured himself a bowl of granola, grabbed a spoon, and started eating as he continued his walk about the first floor of the house.

A short female shriek stopped Dan in his tracks. He jumped and his eyes widened when he saw a woman in the foyer, clutching a mop in fear. She must have come in while he was showering. Dan felt so stupid. Of course Marcus's house wouldn't be this clean if he didn't have a house cleaner come in.

Both the cleaner and Dan were paralyzed for a few seconds. Dan's embarrassment grew but he felt he couldn't move his limbs to cover up. What an idiot I must look like, he thought.

The cleaner reached into her pocket and grabbed a phone. Dan worried. She might think he's an intruder. Maybe she's about to call 9-1-1.

"Wait," he said, cupping his free hand over his penis. "I'm a friend of Marcus." She looked up from her phone but didn't seem to understand, so Dan walked over to her to explain. "I'm friends with Marcus. I'm staying here for a few days."

"Oh," she said. "Okay." She still seemed a bit uncertain. She seemed to have an accent. Maybe she didn't understand.

"I didn't know there was anyone else in the house. I'm sorry. I was, uh- I was in the shower and I just got out of the shower. So that's why..."

"Yes, yes," she said. "It's okay." By now, her look of fear had completely melted and was replaced by one of amusement. Great amusement. She put a hand over her mouth to hide her smile as she gazed shamelessly at Dan's naked body.

She was actually rather pretty, Dan noticed. And he felt paralyzed again. Oh, the horror. He knew that he should leave, but if he walked away she would then get an eyeful of his bare butt. He could try to cover it with his free hand as he went, but that would somehow make it more embarrassing. He figured she would probably look away soon and allow him to leave with some dignity.

Except she didn't look away. She clearly found it very funny, and simply basked in the humor of the moment. She found it funny that Dan was so uncomfortable and even funnier that he couldn't manage to leave, and she found his naked body a welcome and sexy surprise.

"My name is Ana," she said innocently, hoping to delay him longer.

"I'm Dan." Ana smiled at him sweetly. "Well, Ana, I'm gonna go now. Sorry again," said Dan.

"Okay. Bye bye!" she said, not averting her gaze for a second.

Dan bit the bullet and walked away. Ana bit her lip and watched his toned backside disappear around the corner.

He dropped his granola off on the kitchen island and scurried back to the guest room. As embarrassed as he was, he also noticed he was pretty hard. He quickly slipped on some sweatpants and a T-shirt. Maybe it was karma. He had wished there was someone to see his body and then there was.

Dan sat on the edge of the bed and continued to ruminate over the situation. He was still hungry, but didn't really want to go back to the kitchen and possibly face Ana again. It was the most embarrassed he'd felt in a long time, but then again... the more he thought about it, the more he liked it. Ana had certainly seemed to enjoy it. Dan wondered if she was turned on at all or just found it funny. He decided he didn't really care either way. In retrospect, it was funny.

He took the T-shirt off and went back to the kitchen in just sweatpants. The only other person in the house had already seen everything, he reasoned, so he had nothing to hide. He plopped himself down at the kitchen island and returned to his granola.

Not a few minutes later, Ana wandered around the corner, saw Dan, and made a casual beeline for the kitchen island. She sprayed some cleaner on the countertop and started to wipe it down. She seemed to almost pretend she couldn't see him.

Dan casually watched her as he ate. It seemed like that's what she wanted him to do, the way she gracefully wiped down the counter with a coy smile. She wore a polo shirt and a black apron. Her outfit was certainly more conservative than his, but still hinted at a voluptuous and shapely figure. Her hair was tied in a simple bun, exposing an elegant neck, which she displayed to Dan with pride.

"I didn't see a car in the driveway," said Dan.

"Hm?" Ana asked, looking up.

"There's no car in the driveway," Dan repeated, pointing in the general direction of the driveway.

"Oh, my car is in the... street," said Ana.

"Oh..."

An awkward silence. "... Oh, so, you think nobody is here?" asked Ana.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I thought I was alone." They both laughed, clumsily trying to bond with one another.

"So... why you don't have clothes now?" she asked. It occurred to Dan that, from the other side of the counter, Ana must have thought he was naked.

"Oh!" he said, rising up from his chair to display his sweatpants.

"Ohhh," Ana laughed. "Okay." She seemed a bit disappointed.

Ana had been cleaning the counter for a long time, and had to move on to other rooms. Dan eventually finished his granola but stayed seated, thinking about this woman, wondering if things could go any farther than they already had.

Ana drifted in and out of Dan's view as she mopped a nearby hallway. He figured it would be harmless if he got up to stretch, so he did.

He walked out in front of the counter to a nice open area where Ana would be able to see him and stretched his quads. Just exercise. Then he did a couple of lunges.

He saw that Ana was now watching him as she worked, and moved to get a better view. He liked how shamelessly she watched him. She liked it and had nothing to hide.

Dan wanted to be naked in front of her again, but it did scare him to think that she might not want that. But then again, Marcus had invited him to skinny dip in the pool. He didn't just invite Dan, he actually insisted.

After he finished stretching, Dan boldly strode past Ana towards the back door. They exchanged smiles of acknowledgment. The back wall of the house was long and full of big windows to offer a panoramic view of the pool and backyard. Dan stepped through the door and planted his feet on the hot patio.

He took a moment to soak up the beautiful weather. With the sun beating down, tiny beads of sweat started to form on his skin almost instantly. It was really the perfect day to be naked. He dipped his toe in the water and stood around for about a minute. He glanced back out the house and saw Ana, mopping the hall by the back door, watching him casually. This is what he was waiting for.

Dan stripped off his sweatpants and pretended that he wasn't sure where to put them. He turned around a few times, oscillating between nearby furniture, giving Ana an unobscured view of his swinging penis and round butt. He dropped the sweats on a chair and turned for the pool.

Dan could feel Ana's eyes on him as he slowly walked down the steps into the shallow end. The water felt so cold next to the hot air, and he tried to look unphased as his balls went into the water, but it sent a shiver through his body. He swam a few lengths, and it did feel good. He'd swam naked before once, and liked how the water swept across his whole body.

He didn't look up to check if Ana was watching, because he was afraid that would sort of make his intentions clear, and kill any pretense that he was doing this innocently.

However, Ana didn't share that fear. She walked outside, without even her cleaning supplies, just to watch him. She found his body beautiful, the way his strong arms glided in and out of the water. She found it funny that he had earlier been so embarrassed to be caught naked but was now showing off his body with abandon. And so erotic to catch a glimpse of his butt or dick, which she could tell he wanted her to see.

"Hello!" she said, cheerily.

Dan stopped swimming and wiped the water from his eyes. "Hi," he said. "Lovely weather, right?"

"Yes. You look good."

"Thank you. Uh, you too!"

Ana laughed. Dan returned to swimming, now wondering if the water had caused his penis to shrink at all.

Ana grabbed Dan's sweatpants from the chair by the pool and mozied inside. It took Dan a moment to notice what had happened. She turned to smile at him as she disappeared into the house. "Hey!" he called.

Dan hopped out of the pool to chase after her, but stopped at the door. As reckless as he had been that morning, he didn't want to walk across his friend's beautiful wood floors soaking wet as he was. He didn't even have a towel to dry off. He held his cock in one hand and banged on the door with the other.

He checked his penis. It had shrunk a little. He toyed with it a bit to get it back to its normal size, but must have given it one rub too many because it started to become erect. He crossed his wrists in front of his erection when he saw Ana returning.

She came back outside, feigning innocence. "Hello," she said, smugly.

"Can you bring my sweatpants back?"

"... I don't understand."

"I need my pants. Or a towel or something," said Dan.

"Pants? But you have not pants," she said, gesturing to Dan's lack of pants. She looked up at him with puppy dog eyes and shrugged.

Dan struggled with what to say, and she turned around to keep from laughing. She walked across the patio and grabbed the house that was there and started to hose the stones down with a huge smirk.

Dan turned away from her and tried to shake the water off his body so he could go inside and find his sweatpants. It'd be so embarrassing if Marcus found them somewhere later in the day. Something suddenly hit his back. Cold water. He turned around to see Ana spraying him with the house. She erupted into laughter. He couldn't help but laugh too.

She sprayed him all over for a few moments until the joke got old. "You..." he said, with playful indignation.

"Okay, okay. You towel," she said, putting the house down, lifting her palms in surrender, and walking back inside.

She grabbed a towel from a linen closet, though she hated that she was going to give Dan the chance to cover himself. She wanted to keep teasing him and to see more of his body. She also had desire growing within her. She loved how he flaunted himself and she noticed that he had been erect.

Ana stepped back outside, but didn't see Dan. Woosh! A jet of water hit her on the side. She dropped the towel and squealed. She turned to see Dan was hosing her down just as she had done to him. She turned away to keep water from getting in her face, but it meant that she got soaked on all sides.

Dan turned off the water. "See how you like it," he laughed.

Ana didn't immediately turn around. When she did, she had a wide-open expression of shock. "Ohhhhhhhhhh!" she howled. Dan felt a massive pang of regret. He had gone too far, he thought. But then Ana's mouth curled into a smile and she started to laugh. "You!" she accused. Dan laughed too.

"Oh no..." she said, pulling at her wet clothes. She frowned at Dan, still laughing intermittently.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have done that. But also... payback, I think."

Ana shook her head at him. "You crazy," she mused, as she untied her apron, pulled its strap over her head, and dropped it beside her. She tugged down at the seams of her wet shirt, so that it unstuck from her skin, but when she released the shirt it stuck back again. The fabric clung to her womanly curves.

Ana kicked off her shoes and socks, then peeled her shirt off over her head. Her bra was plain but held some notable breasts. Next, she pulled her pants down, baring two smooth, plump thighs. She folded her clothes, as well as she could with the wet garments, and placed them on a table behind her.

Dan's manhood swelled. This was certainly a natural reaction to what he was seeing. Ana turned back to Dan, turned her palms to the sky and looked down at her body, as though annoyed that she had to disrobe. She was actually happy to.

With a swish of her hand, Ana beckoned Dan to her. Dan walked over. Though she had undressed, Dan was still much more exposed, and also failing to conceal his enlarged member.

Ana raised her eyebrows and looked off to the side in a superior manner, like she was putting her thoughts together. She looked like she might speak... She drew in a breath, and shoved Dan into the pool.

Dan flailed his limbs underwater, and when his head came flying out of the water, gasping for air, he heard Ana cackling. Dan laughed too as he regained his bearings. Well-played, he thought.

Still on the patio, Ana let down her hair. She then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She took it off, then stripped off her bottoms. Though he had been naked in front of her all morning, Dan felt suddenly flushed and a bit feverish at the sight of Ana fully nude and full-figured before him, bathed in sunlight without a hint of shame.

She secured her naked breasts under one of her arms and leapt into the pool with Dan. They splashed each other and laughed. There was an undeniable joyous feeling between them. There's something inherently cheerful about stripping totally naked with a brand new friend and hopping into somebody else's luxurious pool.

They grew closer as they splashed each other, and in a moment they touched each other's arms, then embraced. A moment later they locked lips. Below the water, their chests pressed together and their legs collided as they both tread water in a sloppy dance.

Ana's head briefly sank below the water and she had to break away from the kiss to get some air and wipe her hair out of her face. They both swam to the edge of the pool. There was no reason for them to be in it anymore, as the pretense that they were just innocently messing around had gone. Anna struggled to get her leg over the edge of the pool to climb out. Dan helped her, and got to feel her soft, fabulous ass as he did so.

Dan placed his hands on the edge of the pool and lifted himself into the air. He held this position for a moment before effortlessly raising his legs out of the water. Ana could see this was a thinly-veiled attempt to show off his upper body strength, but she found it arousing nonetheless.

Both out of the water, they embraced and kissed again. Each explored the other's body with their hands, feeling asses and arms and breasts. They broke the kiss, panting.

"I want you," said Dan.

"I want you too."

Dan crouched to kiss Ana's breasts, which were heavy and smooth, beautiful, and still dripping with water. He wrapped his arms around her, one arm above her butt and one below, and lifted her up.

He carried ecstatic Ana to a long, cushioned chair nearby, where he set her down. Sitting up, she reached for his penis, gazing at it in fascination as she stroked it. It went from hard to harder, as its angle rose. She took his dick in her mouth, trying to reach every part of it with her lips and her tongue.

But this soon grew tedious to her, as a flame was growing below. She laid back and spread her legs. Dan had been yearning for it too. He grabbed her by the insides of her knees and dragged her a few inches down the chair, so she would be in a better position. The friction against her bottom excited her. "Yes!" she groaned.

Dan straddled the chair and brought the tip of his dick to her pussy. Her lips were spread quite wide, and Dan wanted to feel her arousal. He pressed his dick, upright against her lips without entering. Ana could feel a pulse in her vagina. Dan rubbed against her, still not penetrating, and felt as her muscles started to gently convulse, as though trying to grab his cock and take it inside.

Ana moaned and uttered, "Cógeme..." unable to remember the English word. She grabbed Dan's penis and pointed its head into her pussy. Dan was happy to oblige, and slid the rest of his length inside her. The sun was hot, and the pool was wet, but her vagina felt hotter and wetter as it squeezed his cock, so soft and tight around him.

She tilted her head back and let him slide in and out, filling her up each time. She loved it and wanted more, and began to rock and thrust to get every bit of him inside her.

The two continued to fuck and got a little more wet each second, sweat beading on their legs as they rubbed together, and fluids dripping as their genitals slid in and out. Neither could help but to moan with pleasure. They felt immense pleasure that neither of them would have expected an hour before.

Carible
Carible
75 Followers
12