The Houseguest Ch. 02: Monday

Story Info
Houseguest takes control of the wife.
5.4k words
3.99
34.7k
39
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday

Jordan left for work before Sarah and Scott had awoken and it was after when he returned. Using the key Scott had given him, he let himself into the house and shouted to them he was going for a quick shower and would join them shortly.

Coming back downstair a few minutes later, not entirely dry from the shower, in workout shorts and a t-shirt he joined them in the lounge. The rectangular room had a rectangular rug in the middle with a TV and an empty sofa at the shorter ends and an unlit fireplace and sofa, currently occupied by Sarah and Scott, along the longer ends.

Compared to the cold stone floor in the room, the rug was warm on Jordan's feet as he walked across it to reach the empty sofa facing the TV.

The TV was playing a Premier League football match but Sarah and Scott, sitting next to each other in an uncomfortably formal position were clearly disinterested in the outcome.

It was obvious to Jordan that they had talked about what happened yesterday. He tried to keep things light and strike up a dialogue "Good day at work?"

Noncommittal nodding of the heads but nothing spoken. Take two, "Have you guys had diner yet?" Head shaking but again, silence.

Throughout, Sarah continued to steal glances at Jordan, from under her brow. Her doe-eyes attempting not to get caught and darting back to the screen when she was caught.

"This is becoming tiresome," thought Jordan who abhors wasting time when he knows what needs to be done.

Picking the remote controller up from the sofa at the half-time whistle Jordan turns off the TV, the room falls silent as the TV fades to black. Sarah and Scott remain still and neither look nor question his actions.

This newfound silence enables Jordan to hear them breathing, which grows heavier as their anticipation and excitement build. Sarah and Scott want something to happen they just don't know what yet.

Unbeknownst to Sarah and Scott, Jordan surreptitiously starts the timer on his watch and waits for a full three minutes to break the silence. The tension is torture for them both as they try to fend off the tension.

In crystal clear commanding voice "Sarah, stand up and kneel on the floor in front of me." She does so quickly and without question.

Leaving her on her knees facing him for a few moments while staring directly at her givens her butterflies.

Jordan stands up and moves towards her, her head is down, and remains fixed to the spot. He strokes her face with the back of his hand causing Sarah's mouth to open as she tries to breathe.

Putting his thumb in her mouth, he angles her chin up to him with the rest of his hand. He rubs her tongue, and Sarah begins to suck it without instruction. Her big brown eyes looking up at him, wishing she was sucking a different part of him.

Jordan wipes his wet thumb across her cheek before retaking his sit. Stretching his arms out across the back of the sofa he appears majestic to Sarah as she remains on her knees in front of him.

"I'm going to ask you some questions. I want the truth from you." Jordan commanded.

Sarah knew it be rhetorical and no answer was given.

"How did the spanking make you feel?"

Sarah opens her mouth to speak but no words come forth. Jordan sees her internally grappling with how to answer, trying to speak and then stopping and finally the word "Safe," is whispered.

Jordan, unsatisfied, continues to wait for more. "Secure.... cared for.... Loved." He nods knowingly. It was the answer he expected.

"When I caught you masturbating last night, what were you thinking of?"

Scott turns his head from the floor to look at Sarah. A look which clearly indicates he was unaware of this.

Sarah knows she should look at him and explain but she can't break eye-contact with Jordan. Scott returns his gaze to the floor in-between Jordan and Sarah.

"I was thinking of the spanking you gave me." She utters blushing.

Prying and rather teasing her, "What specifically?"

"The embarrassment of being spanked by my brother-in-law. The pain. I could stop thinking that you might not have stopped. You could have fucked me right there." Sarah admitted.

"Is that what you wanted?" Jordan quizzed although he knew the answer.

Trying not to squirm and with a neck pink from the shame after she realizes "Yes," escaped her lips without thinking.

"How is your sex life? How often do you have sex? Does he make you cum?" Jordan probes while looking at Scott on the sofa but returning his regard to Sarah so she knows to answer.

Sarah's pink flush subsided and her features have become momentarily hardened.

"Not often, once a month maybe. It only lasts a few minutes so there isn't much point doing it more frequently," and then the line that cuts Scott to the quick "Scott has never made me cum."

"Why is that?" Jordan explores

"His penis can't satisfy me. It's too small." Scolded Sarah, confirming Jordan's expectation that Scott was under endowed.

"Have you ever been unfaithful?" He asks, knowing that the odds are good.

Sarah looks down on the floor and then back at Jordan.

"Once. On a work trip to San Francisco, I was at a company Happy Hour, and I got chatting to the bartender. He was fit and strong."

Jordan pushes her "What happened?"

"He followed me to the bathroom, we kissed in the stall.... he finger-fucked me until I came." An unconscious break in her eye contact tells Jordan she is not being completely honest.

"Did you tell Scott?"

Sarah gestures to concur but he knows there is more.

"I know that's not all. Do not lie to me again. Tell me the truth."

A rattled Sarah shakes her head but the desire to confess is too strong.

"I...I also sucked his cock. I never told Scott that part." She admits through the disgrace.

Ratcheting up her discomfort, "Did you swallow?" Which elicits a nod of her head.

"I can't hear you, Sarah." mockingly,

"Yes! I swallowed his cum." Her insubordinate tone causes Jordan to humiliate her further.

"Why did you do it?"

A long pause precedes a candid but humiliation admission, "For the attention."

Scott fidgets in his seat throughout. Jordan has suspects he is getting aroused.

Feeling he has sufficiently broken-down Sarah's defenses, Jordan decides it's time to take this to the next level.

"What do you want from me?" Posed Jordan in deliberately open-ended manner. He was prepared for something noncommittal so that she wouldn't reveal herself too much, but she heeded his warning to tell the truth.

"I want to feel like yesterday again, and much more. I want to give myself over to you. I want you to use me. I want you to push me to my limits. I trust you." Cries Sarah.

With a half nod half sigh, which Jordan intended to make it be known that he was doing this as a favor for them, he made his way over to Sarah and put his right hand on the back of her head.

Massaging the nape of her neck with his fingertips gave way to a guiding of her head to the floor. There was no disagreement, just a graceful yielding which pleased Jordan.

Her face on the rug facing Scott, the married couple exchange a glance. Her new position has forced her ass in the air and caused her skirt to ride up exposing her light pink panties.

Releasing her neck and standing up so she is on the floor between the two men Jordan stares Scott straight in the eyes and asks, "Are you turned on Sarah?"

"Yes."

Jordan slaps her on the ass once, hard. Much harder than yesterday. The sound bounces off the walls and Sarah yelps from the shock as she jolts forward from the force.

"Yes, Sir!" Jordan repeats, "Are you turned on Sarah?"

Sarah understands "Yes, Sir."

"Scott, stand up and check Sarah's panties for a damp spot."

Looking down Jordan sees Sarah turn a shade dark than her panties with mortification. Scott does as he is told and stands directly behind her with a perfect view of her gusset.

"Yes, Sir. She has a large wet spot on her panties."

"Have you seen her that wet before?" Jordan asks.

"No, Sir."

Scott is naturally more obedient than Sarah and needs less training however so that Sarah is unequivocal, "Scott, come and stand in front of us."

He moves without question from behind Sarah to in front of the sofa where he was originally sitting so that Sarah and Jordan can both see him.

"Strip off your clothes" Jordan orders.

Without protest he removes his t-shirt to show a thin waif-like physique, no muscle definition, and rather feminine. As he pulls down his sweatpants to reveal an erection which was surprisingly not visible even through clingy sweatpant material.

Sarah was not exaggerating. His hard penis was perhaps three inches long, and barely more girth than Jordan's middle finger. His balls were small and his scrotum high and tight.

As he kicks his clothes away, the naked Scott had a look in his eyes that confessed his churning humiliation.

"I've never seen a grown man with such a small penis and balls. Apologize for them." Orders Jordan knowing Scott is enjoying this as his penis strains.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I know it's terribly pathetic."

Jabbing him again, "Do you feel like a real man?"

"Not really, Sir." Answers Scott dejectedly.

Intensifying the situation, "I'm curious, how many women have you fucked in your life Scott?"

"Just two, Sir. I did have another serious girlfriend but when she tried jerking it but started laughing and walked out. She told all our friends and they never let me forget it." Scott confesses.

Clearly this moment was formative for Scott given the anguish plastered across his face, to bring him back into this moment Jordan orders, "Grab it like you are going to jerk off."

Scott does so but nothing makes it out of his fist -- his tight scrotum effectively preventing the hand of reaching the base and the head not long enough to poke through.

"How do you get excited for such a small cock Sarah?" Jordan inquires.

Lost in the moment she fails to answer quickly enough and earns herself a viciously hard spank on the ass, once on each side.

"Answer me when I speak to you!" Jordan commands. Sarah yelps out that she cannot through sobs of anguish.

"Scott, as of now, you are no longer allowed to touch your penis unless I give you permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir." With head bowed in shame.

Jordan repositioned himself in front of the sofa he was sitting on with Sarah's hair in a ponytail at his feet. Scott watches as he pulls down his shorts. Sarah is unable to see anything but Scott and can only garner the situation by interpretating his reaction.

Scott looks longingly at his cock. At over 8 inches, Jordan is not a Porn Star by any means but more than double Scotts in length and at least 4 times thicker. Scott's own balls twitch and retreat slightly when he sees Jordan.

Sarah desperate to turn her head to see but knows she cannot.

Sitting down with his legs open and thick cock pointing up Jordan instructs "Sarah, crawl over to me."

Lifting her head and she sees his cock and her eyes signal her aching desire to have it. Crawling towards it on her hands and knees, she stops with her face only a few inches from his cock.

"What do you want Sarah?" Toyed Jordan.

"I want to suck it, Sir." Her craving overcoming any dignity she may have once had.

"Take off your shirt and skirt".

Sitting back on her knees, she complies without delay. Releasing her firm 32D tits with a bounce as her shirt is pulled over her head followed by the unzipped skirt. Her eagerness and desperation reminded Jordan of a puppy dog.

"Now your panties" he told her.

Pulling them down while knelt required some tugging but she did so hastily and placed them on the beside her.

"Pick them and show me the wet spot."

Sarah tentatively picked up the warm, light pink panties and reveals a gusset smeared with her own sticky, creamy mess and soaked through with her juices. An ashamed look across her face as she presents them to Jordan.

"You are a little slut aren't you!?" Jordan gibes.

Sarah nods her head in agreement as the humiliation has robbed her of vocabulary. Jordan lurches forward and grabs hold of her ponytail forcefully, so she realizes her error.

"Yes, Sir! Yes, Sir!! I'm sorry, Sir."

Still holding her ponytail so her head is tilted to one side to ease the pressure Jordan tells her "Pass your dirty panties to Scott" Which she does, and Jordan lets go of her hair returning to his seated position.

While looking directly at Sarah, "Put them in your mouth Scott and suck them."

Scott greedily pushes the moist, warm panties into his mouth and begins to bite and suck them to releases the acrid juices that have built up in them throughout the day.

"Get back on your hands and knees" Jordan orders

"You don't deserve my cock. Have you ever rimmed anyone Sarah?" Jordan asks looking down at her on the floor.

"No, Sir." Jordan believes her as her breathing changed due the excitement, she felt upon hearing the question.

Jordan opens his legs wider and repositions himself to spread his ass wide to give her perfect access.

"Come here and lick my asshole." Slinking like a cat on all fours toward Jordan, she stops with her face at next his large balls. Lowering her head slightly and sticking out her tongue, Sarah tentatively laps Jordan's asshole.

She makes involuntary moans of pleasure and starts to pick up speed as she enjoys the degrading experience more and more.

"Do you like that slut? Do you enjoy eating my ass?" Jordan sneered.

A muffled "Yes, Sir." Comes from below.

"Push your tongue in my ass slut." Jordan orders.

Sarah begins to tongue fuck him. Her tongue firmly outstretched and using a small head motion to force it in she now penetrating a man's asshole with her tongue.

Ten, unrelenting minutes have passed, and Jordan can tell her tongue is getting tired as she subtly tries to move her mouth to suck his balls thereby giving tongue a chance to rest.

Grabbing her ponytail and using it as a makeshift joystick, he forces her head back and pushes her head further in, so her tongue is as deep as it has been "That's better, isn't it?"

"Yes Sir" she tries to answer.

Continuing to use her tongue as a sex-toy for his own gratification, Jordan moved his balls up off her nose so Scott can see just how deep his wife's tongue is in Jordan's ass.

"Look at Scott and maintain eye contact with him." He instructed Sarah.

Jordan merciless rammed Sarah's tongue into his ass. "Now do it the same way." He tells her as he lets go of her ponytail. She uses all her strength to continue with the same passion, all the time looking Scott in the eyes as he sucks on her dirty panties.

"Look at your wife Scott. Look how easy it was for me to turn her into a whore." Jordan exclaimed. Scott's cock twitching involuntarily as he knows not only that the comment is true but that he likes watching her be a whore.

"Take your tongue out of my ass whore." Jordan barks and Sarah does so, sitting back on her heels. Her firm tits bounce as she does.

"You enjoyed being spanked, didn't you?"

"Yes, Sir." Answers Sarah with an adorable eager smile.

"Do you like pain slut?" Jordan queries. "Yes, Sir." Sarah answers with a small a nod.

"Have you ever had anyone use you?" Jordan queries.

"I asked Scott when we first met but he couldn't do it" she confesses.

Turning on Scott, "You couldn't satisfy any of your wife's requests! What a weak loser."

Scott looking crestfallen blushes, his tiny penis still hard in front of him. A little precum has gathered on the tip. "Collect that precum and wipe it on your face Bitch." Scott reaches down using his finger to collect the few droplets of precum and precedes to wipe it across his cheek.

Turning his attentions back to Sarah, "Spread your knees open wide and put your hands behind you back. Stay in this position."

Her nipples are erect, and her pussy is now spread open. Playfully kicking her inside thigh with his foot, Sarah correctly takes the instruction to open wider still. This additional spreading has opened her lips to her pussy and left her completely vulnerable.

Jordan deduces that Sarah must have been aroused for most of the day as her pussy is glistening wet and now, she is spread open, he can smell her wonderful natural aromas.

Despite enjoying the aromas Jordan scolds, "You dirty whore. I can smell your pussy from here."

Her face turned a beet-red instantly and a look of shame flashing across her face and remained there.

"Tell me what you are" Jordan taunted her. "I'm a dirty whore, Sir."

Standing up, Jordan's cock almost pokes her in the head as he moves next to her, but she remains still. Reaching down Jordan pinches her right nipple hard and twists.

"What are you?"

"I'm a dirty whore, Sir." Sarah musters through a grimace of pain.

He continues, applying more pressure and twisting further. Her body tightened by the pain. "Don't dare move whore." Jordan warns as the pain is making her desperate to move. Smirking at her "Sarah, what are you?"

"I'm a dirty whore, Sir" She whimpers.

Jordan pinches and twists her nipple to the point where she lets out a scream. Leaning down to her ear, he whispers "Louder." Sarah screams "I'm a dirty whore, Sir," as loud as she can. Loud enough for anyone walking by to hear.

Releasing her, she fights the overwhelming urge to bring her hands from behind her back to rub her nipple better but a stern look from Jordan discourages any movement so all she can do is shake and jerk futilely to find some relief. As the blood flows to her nipple and the pain subsides, her ragged breathing goes to a pant and then returns to normal.

Jordan pours himself a glass of water from the side table while Sarah catches her breath. Looking down at her pussy from this angle, he notices it has become wetter, slimier, and the accumulation of white cream has intensified.

"Look at your wife's pussy." Jordan tells Scott shaking his head in mock disgust. "It's even more of a mess now. Looks like we have a pain-slut."

Scott looks and chews harder on the panties in his mouth while his tiny penis strains for release.

"Keep your knees exactly where they are and lay all the way back."

Sarah awkwardly clambers back so that her head and shoulders are on the floor. Her tits forced upwards, arms folded behind her back forcing an idyllic arch, her legs folded back on themselves and spread open. In this position her pussy is as helpless and exposed as it possibly could be. She is at Jordan's mercy. Her pussy lips spread wide making her hole openly visible, clit swollen, and the hood pulled back through a combination of the position and arousal. She looks up at the ceiling knowing something is coming but not quite what.

Jordan places one knee one ground for leverage and lays a hand across her lower stomach. "You know what we do to pain-sluts don't you?"

"No Sir." she purrs.

"They get what they deserve." With that Jordan applies pressure to her stomach - effectively locking her in the position - and spanks her clit lightly.

Sarah shrieks in a mixture of pain and pleasure, the sound makes a squelching noise due to her wetness "Did you the noise that made whore?" Jordan ridicules.

"Yes Sir. I'm sorry Sir. I'm a dirty slut Sir." Jordan laughs at her and starts raining down a ruthless spanking on her unprotected clit. The speed constant but with increasing force. The shrieks become wails around the tenth.

"You are worthless little pain-slut." Jordan teases. "I am Sir. I'm worth..." A blow lands so sweetly on her clit that it has an almost an electroshock effect through her body.

"What are you??" Sarah rushes to answer before the next blow lands, "I'm a worthless little pain-slut Sir."

Noticing that the rhythmic moving of her hips is suggestive that she may cum from this he asks laughing at her "Are you going to cum if I keep doing this slut?" Through the pain and the delight, she manages to utter "I might Sir."

12