The Houseguest Ch. 02: Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You best not slut! You need my permission to cum." Jordan warns. "Yes Sir. Yes Sir." Through the panting.

Jordan measured the force to a level that he knew would make her cum and increased his speed thereby making it harder for her to comply with him. Her pussy, red raw now and a thin film of sweat lay across her chest. Her face contorted, biting her lip while she tries to control herself. Her pussy must have been spanked fifty times when Jordan stopped. The relief on her face was palpable as Sarah knew she was in danger of disobeying him.

She focused on controlling her breathing now the torment has passed. Jordan had other plans. Without warning he plunges his middle and 4th finger deeply into her open hole. Despite how turned on she is, Sarah is still surprisingly tight, clearly Scott's penis hasn't stretched her over the years.

She gasped and jumped as he proceeds to fuck her up-and-down as opposed to in-and-out thereby hitting her G-spot with every stroke. She shakes, convulses, begs Jordan not to stop "Please Sir! Please! I need to cum, please let me cum."

Jordan feels her body squeezing down and contracting around his fingers. He has a fleeting thought whether he should let her cum but decides against it. Sarah continues to writhe around and convulse; Jordan knows no woman take much more of this intense G-spot contact. Looking up at Scott "she is so tight; you really haven't stretched her out much. She's practically a virgin." Scott's penis dances at the insult.

Jordan sees the precipice is close, with one last thrust and ignoring the begging, he pulls out his fingers out, causing Sarah to whimper and cry out in frustration. Standing up and looking at her juices on his hand and flicks it hard causing a spray of juices across her body, Sarah closes her eyes in self-disgust.

Sarah rolls on to her side for purchase and gets unsteadily to her knees as Jordan orders her to get back on your knees. "You've been such a good girl; I'm going to give you a treat. Come towards me."

Walking on her knees towards him and stopping with his thick hard cock in kissing distance of her lips. "You can suck it." Jordan tells her, filling her eyes with sparkle and joy.

Opening her mouth to take the head of his cock, her eyes widen and despite her best efforts of sucking and slurping it is obvious she has no idea what to do with a real cock. Jordan looks down critically "You don't know what you are doing do you?"

Looking up at him bashfully considering what to say, Jordan spits in her face and calls her she is a "Stupid little whore!" Sarah nods with her mouth still full, looking like she's about to burst into tears as spit runs down her nose into her eye.

"I guess I'll need to teach you." She takes his cock out.

"Yes Sir, please teach me - I can be a good cocksucker -- please don't take it away from me." Sarah begs

"What kind of whore can't suck a cock?" Jordan admonishes her. "Do as you are told. Open your mouth wide, wider slut. Better. Put your tongue out and relax your jaw and throat. I'm going to slide it in, it will make you gag but if you push be away you can never have it again. Do you understand?"

A solemn "Yes Sir."

Sliding his cock into her open mouth, pushing it in and out to get her used to the size. Going further with each thrust, her eyes bulging. Jordan hits Sarah's gag reflex and she coughs and splutters. A stern look causes her regain composure quickly allowing him to push his hard cock down her throat.

"Well look at you! Aren't you a good girl with my cock in your throat?"

Sarah's eyes, that have been focused obediently on Jordan the whole time, begin to tear with joy.

"Now stay like that and I'm going to fuck your throat." Jordan tells her as he slides it deeper into her mouth, her throat relaxes and allows him in further. Scott watches on in amazement as Jordan rhythmically sticks his cock deep down his wife's throat.

As Sarah has got the hang of it, Jordan tells her to "Grab my hips and fuck your own throat.". With the proper guidance, Sarah does an excellent job. She is fucking her own throat and taking most of Jordan's length.

After a few minutes, Jordan pulls his cock from her mouth and Sarah collapses down where she knelt in a beautiful mess as drool runs down her chin and on to her tits.

Grabbing her by the arm back to her knees, Jordan thrusts her forward to the sofa in front of her landing bent over it, her ass presented to him as it had been yesterday over the kitchen island. Positioning himself behind her, Jordan rubs the tip of his cock up and down her pussy. Sarah's moans of anticipation give way to a gasp as he pushes the tip in to her tight pussy.

"Ever had a cock this size in your pussy?" he baits already knowing the answer. "No Sir. It feels amazing Sir."

Inch by inch. Moan by moan. Jordan works his cock in to Sarah. Her pussy is wet, warm and desperate but inexperienced at taking a real cock, so he needs to take his time. Having warmed her up, the yelps of shock have subsided from Sarah as new parts of her body are being touched for the first time.

Pulling all but the tip out and the pushing the entire length back. His pushing back elicit animalistic grunts and Jordan ups the ante by slamming it back in which draws primal screams from Sarah. "Please Sir, can I cum? Please Sir! Please, I'm begging you, I can't last much more."

"No." Jordan replies nonchalantly.

Pounding her pussy for what Sarah feels is an eternity. "Please Sir. I'll do anything." She pleads.

Knowing Sarah realistically couldn't last another minute, he gathered her messy dirty blonde hair away from her ear and whispered. "You can cum for me slut."

Sarah almost crying from the approval. "Thank you, Sir! Thank you!"

Five strokes later, her pussy started to contract around his cock, looking down at her asshole, it was contracting rapidly so he knew she was about to cum hard. He judged she was about to cum, Jordan used his right hand to spank her ass as hard as he could while plunging his cock in until Sarah's pussy touched the base of his cock.

The pain of the brutal spank coupled with being impaled on his cock pushed Sarah over the edge and she convulsed in ecstasy, screaming, as wave after wave of pleasure ripped through her body.

Juices leaking from her pussy at first turned to small gushes as he pulled his cock out and stood up to take in the scene of her uncontrollably shaking and twitching on the sofa, her legs unable to support her and her abs contracting to make her crunch up.

Sarah regained some of her faculties and looked back over her shoulder with a look of deep gratitude. "Come here and clean my balls" Jordan ordered, and she quickly turned and immediately start to slurp on his balls to clean off her juices. "Good girl."

"I'm going to cum" Jordan announces.

On hearing this, Sarah presented her face for Jordan to use as he wanted. Her mouth open so he can choose to cum in her mouth or on her face. To her surprise, Jordan pushed her head away and walked over to the near the fireplace. Jerking his cock, he sprayed six long ropes of thick white cum on to the dark marble floor.

Sarah and Scott watched in awe at the amount of cum Jordan was able to produce but Sarah was disappointed that he didn't give her his cum. Why would he cum on the floor and not on her she wondered internally, wounded.

Her disappointed lasted until Jordan barked, "Get down on your hands and knees and lick up all that cum."

"Yes Sir, it would be my honor." Said Sarah with a contented relieved smile that Jordan did want her to have his cum. Pulling her hair to one side and slurping, sucking and vacuuming up all the cum from the floor with gusto.

Having cleaned almost everything from the floor, she still managed to have a good amount of Jordan's cum smeared across her face and in her hair -- something he believed was not an accident.

She looks like an incredibly sexy used up whore thought Jordan to himself as she finished the last of the cum from the floor.

Jordan sat on the sofa and instructed Sarah to sit in front of him causing an involuntary wince as she does. "How do you feel?"

"That was the most intense experience of my life Sir." She confides.

"Are you sore? Check yourself." Sarah spreads her legs, reaches down through her neatly trimmed pubic hair and jolts when her hand touches her clit "My clit is tender Sir."

Her hand travels further to her hole. Pushing her finger in, it offers no resistance. Surprised she adds a second finger "My pussy lips are swollen, and my hole feels...used," in her honest assessment, Jordan interrupts "you mean stretched out?"

"A little Sir."

"It will be retighten quickly." Jordan reassures her.

Her cheeks have that telltale post orgasm glow, and she can't help but smile. "Did you enjoy being used?"

"Yes Sir, very much." Said with such naivety.

"Do feel badly that your husband saw you being your true whore self?" Jordan asks.

"No Sir. It was worth it. I've never felt so cared for in my life...and Scott can't do those things for me so he should be made to watch someone do it." The last sentence said with a little venom.

Jordan announced that he was going to change his flight and stay a few more night through the end of the week.

"Both of you on your knees in front of me."

They quickly kneel side-by-side naked in front of him and he knows his two new toys are going to be an obedient couple.

"There are some rules for the week. You are both calling work and taking vacation this week - I'll be your only focus. Neither of you are permitted to wear clothes in the house unless otherwise instructed. Sarah must be freshly shaven and washed before I wake up each day. Scott can sleep on the sofa; Sarah can take the guest room I was in last night and I will be taking the master. And the most important rule, is that you'll do as I tell you. I want to hear you both say, 'Yes Sir' or 'No Sir'.

Sarah quickly affirms. "Yes Sir."

Scott is given permission to remove her panties from his mouth and concurs. "Yes Sir."

Leaving them naked on the floor. Walking out of the room Jordan offers a "Goodnight." to which they respond in unison. "Goodnight, Sir."

12