The Houseguest Ch. 03: Tuesday

Story Info
Sarah and Scott are pushed to new limits.
8.2k words
3.64
20.7k
15
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday

Jordan awoke a little before 6:00AM in Sarah and Scott's marital bed which he has taken away from them from the duration of his stay. Reviewing the time on his iPhone he was curious what woke him five minutes before the alarm.

Laying back on the pillow he could hear the water running in the room next door as it hammered the glass pane of the shower enclosure. Smiling to himself, he presumed Sarah took his instructions seriously and was preparing herself for him.

He jumped up with a degree of optimism for the week ahead. His work meetings had become a secondary priority to the fun he was going indulge himself in with Sarah and Scott.

Pulling on his running gear he paused momentarily to compose a text message to Sarah:

I'll be back in 25 minutes. I want you waiting for me in my room with a cup of black coffee.

Turning on his activity tracker, Jordan proceeded to explore 5KM of his suburban surroundings at a decent pace before returning at 6:30AM. His chest, covered in a healthy layer of sweat, heaved up and down as he controlled his breathing and reduced his elevated heart rate before entering the house.

Walking up the stairs and pushing open the door to the master room, Sarah was, as instructed, awaiting his return. On her knees at the foot of the bed, a steaming cup of coffee on the table. Jordan appreciated the position of servitude as it was not specifically commanded.

"Good morning, Sir."

A large adoring smile was the first thing he noticed. Her make-up was well applied in a classy, subtle way. Examining her body, he could see that she had shaved in the shower. Her legs were exfoliated and smooth. Her pubic hair now gone.

"Hello Sarah, don't you look nice." Jordan played with her, making her beam with pride.

As Jordan walked past her without paying her any attention, Sarah felt a gravitational pull to move towards him, much in the same way a pet moves its head to be touched by an owner.

Retrieving his coffee from the table and taking a seat in chair next to the window he sipped. Sarah remained in position, facing away from him. He looked down at her ass, which was glowing from the moisturizer, and was impressed at her constitution, as there was no bruising from the activities thus far, except for a small red mark high on her right cheek which he administered as she orgasmed yesterday.

Feeling generous "Nice coffee." Sarah remained quiet but her back straightened and shoulders pulled back instinctively at the compliment. "Sit on the edge of the bed, I want to talk to you."

In her best effort to be graceful, Sarah rose to her feet. Her thin waist accentuated by the jiggle of her ass. She had a round firm ass that begged to be bend over a knee and spanked: the extra touch of mass made it sway and respond to being moved in a mesmerizing way.

Sarah perched herself demurely on the foot of, what was until a few days ago, her and Scott's bed. Looking ahead at the mirror which stood on top of the walnut dresser, Sarah could see herself from the waist up.

She turned her head to the right to look at Jordan. "Don't look at me. Face forward and look at yourself in the mirror." Jordan directed her softly.

Facing forward immediately, Sarah locked eyes with her reflection.

"I have some questions for you. It is just you and I here, and I want brutal honesty. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir." Sarah answered with sense of foreboding.

"Do you think you are attractive?" Quizzed Jordan, knowing this was a litmus test for her self-confidence.

Looking at her reflection, she examined her features and with a small slump she unloaded her self-loathing. "I don't like my hair color -- its more dirty than blonde. My breasts aren't big enough and my ass is too fat. So no, I don't think I'm attractive, Sir."

Jordan had a strong eye for detail, and she knew that he could eviscerate her with painful observations. Sarah steeled herself for the onslaught of intimate critiques about to come her way.

Allowing sufficient time to pass for Sarah's blood-pressure to calm following her painful admission.

"I think you are a beautiful woman." Sarah turned to Jordan surprised and immediately turned back to her reflection trying to contain the joy she felt at his compliment. "You have a pretty face, full firm breasts, and your ass is pleasingly small."

Not knowing what to say and bursting with pride, Sarah sat silent, her lips twitching trying to wipe the smile from her face.

"Aside from last night, what's the sluttiest thing you've done sexually?"

Despite knowing precisely what the situation was, Sarah paused to think, which was a transparent pretense to search her mind, before answering.

"In my first few weeks at university, I went back to guys house after a night out. His roommate was asleep on the sofa, and we started making out. I was giving him a blowjob and noticed his roommate had woken up and was watching us. I stopped but they guy told me to continue." Pausing briefly before continuing. "I did and his roommate pulled his dick out and started jerking off watching us but I never touched the roommate."

"What did you do?" Pressed Jordan, knowing Sarah needed a little encouragement to confess fully.

"After the guy cum on my face. He told me to let his friend cum on my face too. And I did." She admitted, observing her own reflection intently.

"That's not all, is it?" Compelled Jordan, trusting his instincts that there was more Sarah was hiding.

"They recorded it. They filmed it on their phones and had me say things as they both cum on me."

"What did you say?"

Sarah closed her eyes and recounted. "I said I was a 'stupid little slut', that I was a 'desperate cock-sucking whore', and that 'I love to drink spunk'."

Sarah wriggled in her seat. Most people would infer it was due to discomfort, but Jordan knew it was something else. He knew she was surreptitiously rubbing herself on the bedsheets as the memory was turning her on.

"Stop doing that!" Scolded Jordan causing Sarah to stop her hips from moving and cringe with embarrassment as she was caught. Unintentionally sounding like a psychiatrist, "How did that make you feel?"

Noticing in the reflection that her chest and neck were flushed. "I liked being used. I liked the attention. I liked being degraded and humiliated. I liked calling myself names as their cum dripped off my face."

"Good girl." Comforted Jordan warmly.

"I presume Scott doesn't know about this?" He enquired. Sarah shook her head meekly.

Switching gears. "When was the last time you had anal sex?"

"I've never had anal sex, Sir." Confessed Sarah timidly. "Why not?" Probed Jordan.

"I asked my first boyfriend if he wanted to fuck me in the ass. He wasn't in to it and called me a dirty bitch, so I never asked anyone else."

Pausing before asking his most important question. "I can fulfill your needs and make you feel like you never have but I need to know how far you are willing to go. Think carefully before you answer. We can stop whenever you want, but when we stop, this is over forever."

"I will go all the way Jordan. I will do everything you tell me to do." Sarah answers earnestly.

"As long as you understand the consequences." He warns. "I need to get to get ready for work and I'm still in my sweaty running gear. Come with me to the shower."

Sarah leaps up with a pep in her step at the thought of watching Jordan shower, maybe even getting to bathe him to reciprocate the attention he has lavished on her, or potentially getting to fuck him before he leaves.

Walking into the bathroom, "Stand there." Jordan instructs as he points to a tile on the floor.

"Scott!" He bellows, triggering a commotion from downstairs and a scampering of footsteps up the stairs.

"Yes, Sir." Scott proclaims, standing to attention in the now full bathroom.

Jordan looked down at Scott, "Cold in the living-room, is it?" Mocking his manhood. Scott, however, was drawn to Sarah, as she looked wonderful with her chic hair and make-up.

"Doesn't she look pretty?" He asks Scott.

"Yes, Sir. She looks beautiful." Replies Scott earnestly.

"Get in the shower Sarah," Jordan tells her without looking at her "and get on your knees."

With two tiled walls and a pane of glass creating a semi-open no-door enclosure. Sarah, somewhat confused walks in and kneels on the cold dark gray tile floor looking out at Jordan and Scott.

"She went to so much effort this morning: shaving, exfoliating, moisturizing, putting on her make-up, styling her hair. I think we should make her look more natural, don't you?" He toyed with Scott while placing his hand on the lever for the rainfall shower directly above Sarah.

Sarah flinched, expecting the water to cascade over her.

Unsure if Jordan is toying with him or Sarah, Scott can't find the right words and opts for a simple, "Yes, Sir."

Pulling his running shirt off over his head, Sarah envisions the two of them lathering each other up in a few moments time. Jordan pulls down his shorts to reveal his cock. Hanging down, even soft, it is still larger than Scott's is when hard. Sarah's stomach churns and her pussy tingles with excitement.

Looking down at Sarah and tapping the shower handle mischievously. "But you know what Scott, we both know how dirty Sarah is so I'm not sure if this is going to cut it."

Bemused, Scott looks to Jordan with no idea of what to do or say.

"Scott, come here and take hold of my cock and point it at Sarah."

Sarah's stomach drops as if she were on a rollercoaster.

Placing his hand around Jordan's fat cock, Scott aims it at Sarah. Sarah now in full realization of what is about to occur shakes her head meekly but doesn't speak.

"Look at me Sarah." Issues Jordan as he lets a stream of hot yellow piss shoot out of his cock, hitting the floor in front of her. The stream builds, moving up her legs, over her stomach and tits. Sarah splutters and spits as it hits her in the face.

"Be a good girl and sit still Sarah." Condescends Jordan. "Make sure she is thoroughly rinsed." Jordan tells Scott.

Scott moves Jordan's cock like a wand in order to douse Sarah completely. Her face and entire body are covered in another man's piss and her husband, technically, was the one to do it.

"The hair Scott." Reprimands Jordan causing Scott to jolt and reposition the stream in a graceful arc, covering Sarah's perfectly styled hair and turning it into a dirty blonde wet mess.

Jordan coaches, "Open your mouth, Sarah." Which she does with apprehension. "Wider."

Mascara running down her face and lipstick smeared, Sarah opens her mouth fully. Scott takes his cue to aim the stream directly into it. Coughing profusely as the salty liquid hits her tastebuds.

"Very good. Now save a big mouthful. Do you understand?" Jordan gives her instructions as he would a child.

Sarah nods, relaxes her jaw and closes her throat to create a receptacle for Jordan. As her mouth fills with piss, it dribbles out only to be instantly replenished, she tries not to heave.

"Swallow it all down for me."

Sarah knew this was coming. It was the obvious next step however her eyes still bulge, and her expression pleads. Seeing no change in Jordan, she accepts her fate, closes her eyes and opens her throat to gulp down Jordan's piss. Involuntarily looking for congratulations when she finished. None came.

As Jordan's torrent subsided, Scott let go of his cock and Sarah slumped down.

"That's better, isn't it?" Jordan ridiculed. "You look like a disgraced whore! And in front of your husband too, tut-tut-tut."

"Smile for me." Picking up his phone from the counter he starts to snap away photographs of Sarah looking disheveled; hair ruined, make-up a mess, covered in piss. Sarah let out little sobs of anguish as she tried to smile for the camera.

"Very good. Now both of you out while I take a shower, I'm going to be late for work."

Scott made for the door as Sarah stood up holding back tears from her piss-stained face. As she turned to leave, she picked up a towel to dry herself off.

"Did I say you could have a towel?" Said Jordan vindictively.

"Erm... I was just going to..." Stammered Sarah.

"Put it back and get out." Ordered Jordan as he turned his back to her and switched on the shower. Dejectedly but obediently, Sarah did as she was told and left the room drenched in his piss and understood she was to remain that way until told otherwise.

Her body wet with his piss and her pussy slick as her body betrayed her and became aroused by the humiliation.

Twenty minutes later Jordan entered the kitchen where Sarah, still damp, and Scott stood. Their embarrassment from being naked was made more acute given Jordan's sophisticated attire: an immaculately tailored dark grey Zenga suit, crisp white open collar shirt, no tie, and perfectly polished John Lobb monk-straps made Jordan look even more powerful.

"I'll be back around 7:30PM tonight. When I get home, you will both be on your knees in my room." Jordan ordered.

"You look like a stupid little slut, get yourself cleaned up." He snapped at Sarah emphasizing 'stupid little slut' to recall the expression Sarah had confessed to him earlier. "Scrub all my piss off and make yourself look nice for me." Making Sarah feel small and worthless only heightened her arousal.

"Scott, make yourself useful and clean my running shoes." Giving Scott this menial task with a smirk. "I'm expecting a package to be delivered later today. Put it in my room when it gets here. I'll text you with instructions. Follow them to the letter." Instructed Jordan eliciting nods of compliance and a polite "Yes, Sir."

Jordan finished the last of his now cold coffee and left without saying another word.

Sarah and Scott attended to their assigned chores. Sarah relieved she was given permission to shower, Scott relieved that Sarah took the brunt of Jordan's attention this morning.

After his 11AM meeting finished, Jordan text Scott:

The delivery driver will be with you in one hour. Sarah is to open the door and you will watch from the top of the stairs, out of sight.

Scott responded:

I understand Sir.

Jordan followed up:

Dress Sarah in a white lacy bra and nothing else. Write the word 'Whore' across her chest with red lipstick. If the driver wants to touch her, he can but if he tries anything else, go down and stop it.

Scott, heart-pounding showed Sarah the text message. "This is too much. What should I write back?" He asked her. Scott considered how they could get out of this. He was about to expose his wife to a total stranger and anyone else who was walking past. He reasoned that they could and say they did it -- how would Jordan know? Or they could refuse.

Looking at Sarah biting her lip nervously, "What should I say?" He repeated.

"Tell him 'Yes'."

Looking at her, Scott knew he was powerless. Jordan had unlocked something dormant in Sarah, and he couldn't put the genie back-in-the-bottle. He replied:

Yes, Sir.

Sarah, breathing heavily from anticipation rushed upstairs to find a white bra. She found a lace one that she had never worn, bought in a moment of daring with the hopes of spicing up her relationship with Scott but an opportunity never presented itself to wear it.

Naked aside from the bra, which thrust her breasts up creating an ample cleavage, she returned to Scott holding a lipstick. "Tom Ford Empire, it's the brightest red lipstick I have." She offered uneasily as she crossed her ankles to provide herself some privacy in this exposing moment.

Scott took to his feet and accepted the lipstick from her bashfully. Fighting back the urge to refuse, fighting back the urge to beg her not to, fighting back the urge to cry, he took the cap off with an exhalation and wrote in large block letters of brightest red, the word 'WHORE' across his wife's chest between her neck and cleavage.

Unable to control his little penis, it had stiffened by by the time he finishes writing.

"I need a drink!" Stated Sarah matter-of-factly. With her mouth dry and pussy wet from the excitement and anticipation she walked off into the kitchen to get a drink, stopping fleetingly to view herself in the mirror and acknowledge what she looks like.

She would prefer to solve both her problems but knows that she isn't allowed to touch herself so instead settles for a shot of gin from the freezer.

The next 45 minutes passed torturously as they wait in separate rooms. Sarah in the kitchen, twirling the empty gin glass around on the counter pondering her fate -- what is he going to do? Run away, laugh at me, kiss me, touch me? She wondered.

Scott was having a similar internal monologue in the living room with the added question, if this guy tries to fuck Sarah, will I be able to stop him? Being naked and not particularly strong, his weakness would be on show, and he may not be an effective deterrent.

Agonizing in their own heads, neither heard the car pull up nor heard the driver walk up the path. The doorbell rang.

Scott focused on his own part, darted up the stairs and settled on a position out of view of the driver but with an unobstructed view of the door where Sarah was now waiting, stooping to look up at him, her face flushed. A nod from Scott lets her know that he is in position as the doorbell rang for the second time.

Clasping the doorhandle with shaking hands and using all her will to stop her legs from quivering, Sarah tentatively opens the door. With more bravado than confidence, she swings the door wide open, displaying herself fully.

Looking down at the package for a name, the driver didn't immediately notice Sarah's state.

"Package for Sarah...." Utters the driver, pausing, gob-smacked at the stunning scene in the doorway: a virtually naked woman with word 'whore' written across her.

"Yes, that's for me." Sarah replied trying to move the conversation along to minimize her torment.

The driver, a few years younger than Sarah, was average: average height, medium build, not good-looking and not ugly, could not believe what he was seeing. Frozen to the spot at first and then smiling as he processed what was going on.

"Wow! Nice pussy. So, is that sign, right? Are you a whore?" He grilled impudently.

Searching her mind for what to say, she needn't have worried as he took an uninvited step into the hallway and placed the package on the floor. Sarah turned to him, her heart pounding in her ears, "What are you doing?" She implored.

Scott watched from his obscured vantage point, feeling like he had been punched in the stomach.

Leering, the gruff driver told Sarah to "Open your legs a bit for me then."

"No." Sarah found herself saying without thinking.

"Come on. Whores shouldn't lead men on." He said menacingly.

Sarah's leg trembled as she tried to move her foot to open her legs, but it wouldn't move. On the second attempt, she was able to slide her foot a few inches, making her pussy accessible.

The driver laughing, took a half step closer and grabbed her ass hard, hard enough to make Sarah wince as his four-fingers delved inside her cleft and he squeezed her whole cheek in his hand. The tips of his fingers almost touching her asshole.

Maintaining his firm grip, he used a finger on his other hand to stroke across her chest, underlining the writing, lest Sarah forgot what she was. She shuddered from the shame.

Glaring at Sarah, he released his hold of her ass, her relief was short-lived as he reached down and turned his attention to her pussy. Sliding a single finger back to front along the entirety of her slit, finishing with flourish as he flicked her clit inspiring Sarah to shudder.

Holding his finger up to Sarah's face, he rubbed the tip with his thumb to roll the juice between them. Pulling his fingers apart slowly, creating a fine strand of her viscous juices to spread between them and then snap.