The Houseguest Ch. 03: Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You taste good whore!" Licking his fingers clean.

Leaning in to take this further, Scott moved making the stairs creak startling the driver into taking a step back and reassess the situation. Realizing he wasn't alone with Sarah; he slapped her ass playfully as he walked out without saying a word.

Sarah grabbed the door and used it to shield her modesty but left it open enough so her head could peer out into the street, searching for any witnesses. To her overwhelming relief, the street was unusually empty.

Slamming the door shut, she ran into the kitchen and grabbed the cold gin. Dispensing with the necessity for a glass this time, she took a shot straight from the bottle to calm her nerves. Scott, thankful that it never escalated too far dashed in to see her and took a shot himself.

The afternoon and evening past unhurriedly as they waited for Jordan to return. Sarah retained the branding as she had not been given instructions to the contrary. She caught Scott looking at her throughout the afternoon, reading the word on her chest.

"Something you want to say?" Sarah barked at Scott breaking the long silence.

Scott, who was taken aback by her defiant tone as her words punctuated the air and knowing that he was incapable of turning back the hands of time compliantly whispered, "No Sarah."

On the way out of the office, Jordan was waved down by a colleague. "We are going for drink and maybe some dinner, fancy it?" The ruddy-faced man of advancing years offered out of politeness.

"Thanks, another time. I have plans with my sister-in-law tonight." He explained with a lighthearted raise of his brow indicating an obligation.

"Oh well! Enjoy yourself." The man offered. "I will." Retorted Jordan as he stepped up into the back of the black SUV. A half smirk hidden from all as he considered just how much he may enjoy himself tonight.

On the drive home, Jordan contemplated what Sarah had confided in him: her experiences, her turn-ons, her unfulfilling sex life with Scott. He considered how they had informed her desires and how he would use this knowledge to give her the release she was so desperate for.

The key hit the lock at 7:30PM precisely, the exact time Jordan said he would be home. He waggled the keys in the door to alert Sarah and Scott to get in position. Opening the door, the house appeared empty. Placing his attaché case on the floor next to his running shoes, which now looked brand new, he knew they would be ready for him upstairs.

Entering his room, Scott and Sarah, were as instructed, kneeling, side by side. Sarah wearing the white bra and still branded with the lipstick across her chest, which she had become accustomed to over the last 7 hours. Jordan observed she had recently touched-up her hair and make-up as the smell of cosmetics and perfume lingered. Sarah radiated a bright, honest smile and there was no doubt she was thrilled to see him.

Scott was less enthusiastic and appeared almost recalcitrant this evening. A half-hearted smile and no greeting. Scott would need to be shown some manners he mused.

"Good evening you two. Had a nice day?" Jordan asked with blatant faux interest.

"Yes, Sir." Replied Sarah docilely. Scott remained quiet.

Leaning down so his nose was almost touching hers, he inhaled deeply. "You smell much better than when I left this morning." He stated causing Sarah to freeze in shock and her pupils to dilate as she remembered this morning's 'shower'. Before she could respond, Jordan kissed her on the lips. A firm passionate kiss. Sarah tried to open her mouth, but Jordan pulled away as she did.

The ringing in her ears subsided after a few seconds. Throughout the day she fantasied about what Jordan may do to her tonight, but she had not expected something so prosaic, done with passion and surprise, to be the most intimate.

"Sarah, undress me." Jordan ordered.

Sarah got to her feet, head still swooning from the kiss, and began to take off Jordan's clothes and hang them in the closet. She slid his jacket off from behind, taking the opportunity to press herself against him and run her hand over the muscles in his shoulders and arms.

Coming face-to-face with him, her fingers fumbled as she tried to unbutton his shirt. Giving her sufficient latitude until she accidentally tore a button off. A look of horror across as she looked up at Jordan and held the mother-of-pearl button in her hand.

"You stupid girl." Yelled Jordan as he pulled her wrist with his left hand causing her body to twist towards him. Three hard spanks of her pale ass were greeted by shouts of "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Letting her go she continued her profuse apologies, the spanking a secondary pain to Jordan's disappointment.

"Continue."

Sarah tentatively completed the job of taking off Jordan's shirt without incident revealing his strong chest and finger-like muscles running down his ribs which made Sarah melt.

As Sarah started to undo his dark brown saffiano leather belt, Jordan looked at Scott. "Take off my shoes."

Scott bend over to unbuckle the strap with a level of enthusiasm Jordan did not care for. Scanning the room, the package delivered earlier today was not here.

Taking the belt from her hands, Sarah gave him a quizzical look to check if she had done something wrong.

"Scott. Where is my package from earlier?

"It's in the hallway." He answered as he tried to unbuckle the right shoe.

Jordan folded the belt in half and considered flexing and snapping it back on itself to create a noise to alert Scott but thought better of it as there were now two infringements: not following instructions to have the package in the bedroom and not addressing Jordan with due respect.

Scott's bony ass was already up in the air as he worked to get Jordan's shoes off. Without announcement, Jordan let a smarting blow of the belt across Scott's ass. The swoosh of the leather gave way to the sound of thwack as it struck, which gave way to a feminine scream.

Scott fell to the floor, whimpering and pleading. "Scott, You didn't do what I asked with the package, and you didn't address me properly. This will help you remember. Get back in the same position." Jordan ordered unemotionally.

Sarah stared in awe of Jordan's poised control. Her nipples erect at the sight of a man that has failed to satisfy her for so long being dominated.

Scott crawled back up to his hands and knees. "Take a step back Sarah so you can see and count them for me." Jordan issued. Sarah moved and was thrilled to get a better view of the spectacle.

Jordan was not going particularly hard on Scott as he didn't have the threshold that Sarah has. Blow after blow, Sarah counted "... 4...5...6...Sir, may I ask something please?" causing Jordan to stop mid-stroke with Scott a trembling mess.

"Scott's legs are closed; might you prefer it if they were open? Sir." Sarah had assessed the situation and saw little downside: if Jordan was infuriated by her comment, then she would probably be on the receiving end of the belt - which is something she would be excited about. On the hand, if Jordan liked the idea, then she would see Scott be truly punished, which is something she had wanted for a very long time.

Jordan paused and smiled, "Yes. Very good Sarah. Scott, be a good boy and spread your knees apart." Scott felt alone in the room. Jordan wanted him punished and his wife wanted to see him further humiliated. He had no other choice but to acquiesce.

Opening his knees had the effect of spreading his cheeks open and letting his small balls become visible. Jordan unfolded the belt to give himself more range and let the seventh stroke hit the same spot as before, lulling Scott into a false sense of security.

On the eighth stroke, Jordan flicked his belt down across his spread ass, whipping Scott's tiny balls making him squeal and Sarah grin. Scott squirming, twisting, his stomach sick from the pain, tried to move but was rooted to the spot.

"8...9...10." Counted Sarah gleefully, entranced by the sight of Scott being humiliated.

Scott's little. balls shrank from the impact, with one retreating into his abdomen entirely.

"Let that be a lesson to you. Now take off my shoes and the retrieve the package." Chided Jordan.

As Scott crawled to Jordan's feet, the realization that in his suffering he failed to acknowledge Jordan's command.

"Yes, Sir. Yes, Sir." He blurted out quickly lest he be punished more for not showing due respect.

Once Jordan's shoes were removed, Scott raced down the stairs to fetch the package. Looking at Sarah whose excitement was evident in her heavy breathing and proud nipples. "The rest of my clothes." Jordan reminded her.

Rushing over to undo his pants, she had to stop herself from becoming over excited and ripping them off. Pulling them down, she can see the outline of Jordan's cock in his black Calvin Klein boxers-briefs. Desperate to touch it, she looks into Jordan's eyes, longing for permission.

"Here is it, Sir." Scott interrupts the moment, and he knows it.

Offering the package to Jordan, Jordan motions his head towards Sarah who accepts it and pulls it to open it. Inside there are two items: a bottle of silicone-based lubricant and a large chrome butt plug with a pink crystal end.

Discarding the box and holding the contents in each hand, Sarah looks up at Jordan feeling exhilarated. The type of exhilaration that comes from knowing you are going to do something for the first time.

"What are we going to do with those?" Jordan teases her.

Trying to be coquettish, "You are going to put it my ass, Sir."

"Cover it with lube." He orders without acknowledging her last comment.

Opening the bottle and squirting a healthy amount into her hand, Sarah coats and massages the lube up and down the toy, playing with it in a slutty manner.

Once it was sufficiently lubed up, Jordan asked her, "Where did you say you wanted it, Slut?"

"Up my ass, Sir." Sarah repeated stifling her discomfiture for asking a second time.

"Scott, go and stand over there next to your whore of a wife." Pointing to a spot between Sarah and the bed.

As Scott makes his way to the prescribed spot, Jordan asks contemplatively. "Be honest with me, do you think your wife is a whore?"

Scott pauses, looks at Sarah holding a glistening butt-plug and with the word 'whore' written across her chest like a modern-day Scarlet Letter. "She let the delivery guy touch her, she wants you, and she's about to use that butt-plug. So yes, I think she is, Sir."

Jordan nods and takes a seat on the dark green velvet chair behind him. "What do you think about that Sarah?"

"I think he is a prick!" Sarah was never one for mixing words when annoyed. "He's just bitter because he has never made me cum."

"I think you are right Scott." Causing a simultaneous puff of Scott's chest and sinking of Sarah's shoulders as Jordan sides with Scott. Scott smugly glances at Sarah to see her crestfallen expression.

"Well, half-right." Jordan followed up. "You are right that she wants me, but she isn't going to use the butt-plug." Jordan's words having the opposite effect now, Scott's shoulders slumped as Sarah's chest puffed out.

"Sarah. Bend Scott over the bed." Jordan instructed. Sarah gleefully pushed Scott from behind closer to the bed. As his knees touched the bed, she thrust him forward. Resigned to his fate, he never used his hands to break his fall and fell flat on his face, prostrate across the bed.

"Scott, be a good girl and spread your ass for Sarah." Scott's heavy breathing reached a fever pitch at being referred to as a good girl, his miniature cock straining under his body as he reached back and spread open for his wife.

Sarah looked at Jordan for instruction, but a modest nod was all she received or needed. Jordan deliberately leaving her some latitude: she could be fast, slow, gentle. It was down to her.

She thought she got away with it unnoticed, but Jordan saw it. As she moved the butt-plug, which was in her hand by her side towards Scott, she slyly used her leg to wipe off as much lube as she could.

Sarah lubed it up well when she thought it was for her but now she was getting to use it on Scott, she was less interested in his comfort. Very interesting thought Jordan, she must really want to punish Scott.

Placing the cold, now dry, metal tip on his asshole caused Scott to shudder and stretch himself open more to ease the situation. Sarah turned it in her hand, spinning it around, increasing Scott's apprehension.

No gradual pushing in and out, no warming him up. Sarah plunged the entire plug into his ass, quickly and without remorse. Scott let out a might yelp and tried to move further up the bed to escape but Sarah held on and continued pushing, trapped by the bed and his wife, he bit down on the sheets to release some pressure.

Holding on to the pink crystal end, Sarah pulled it slightly and held it there so the bulb was stretching his ass as it teetered on popping out.

Leaning down to Scott's ear, Sarah whispered "Who's the whore now?"

Through gasps and cries Scott did not respond. Sarah slowly pulled the plug so that the widest part was stretching him. "I am. I am. I'm a whore!"

To his relief, she pulled it a tiny bit further and it popped out his asshole. Before he could recover, Sarah disdainfully rammed it back in and walked away without paying Scott's whining any attention.

Jordan, observing everything was impressed by Sarah's instinct for humiliation and her sadistic streak. The wicked smile of satisfaction turned Jordan on as cock began to harden.

"Sarah, come here in front of me. Scott. Shut up and get back on the floor." Both did as they were bid.

Standing up and turning Sarah around to face Scott, Jordan guided her to the floor by her shoulders.

Stroking her hair, she wanted to purr. "When you woke up this morning Sarah, I bet you never thought Scott would have his ass penetrated before you did." Joked Jordan.

"No, Sir." With a sneer as her head pushed into Jordan's hand to get more attention.

"Both of all fours looking directly at each other."

Readjusting their positions, Jordan left them silently staring at each other. Both projecting various slights the other had committed in their relationship that led them to this moment. Neither ready to admit to each other that the only reason they were in this position was because they wanted to be.

Jordan walked around the room to pick up the bottle of lube, on his way back to his position behind Sarah, he paused. Using his foot, he ran it up the outside of Sarah's leg, wiping away the streaks of lube she had displaced from Scott's butt-plug.

Trembling she knew Jordan had caught her in the cruel act and was now tormented: would he do the same to me?

Jordan rapt the top of the bottle mischievously to let her know he was debating her fate.

Sarah felt him move behind her, but she couldn't tell where he was. The first thing she felt was a small squirt of lube pour on to her ass and run down, soaking her asshole. The contrasting temperatures made her shiver: her hot pussy and the cold lube hitting her asshole causing it to pucker. A small gasp left her lips before she regained composure.

Rubbing his hard cock, smearing the length of it with lube, Jordan announced. "Keep looking at each other. Your wife is going to beg me to fuck her in the ass now Scott. If she begs adequately, then I might put my cock somewhere no man has ever put his cock."

Scott's face tensed from the shame and frustration. Sarah wiggled her ass at Jordan unthinkingly.

"Sarah, you have one chance. What do you want?"

"Please, Sir. Please. Please put your cock in my ass. I'm a dirty little slut and don't deserve your wonderful cock but you can do whatever you want: hurt me, degrade me, use me. Anything you want, just please; I want you to be the first man to fuck me in the ass."

"You hear all that Scott? Chided Jordan. "You see what your wife really wants!"

Jordan knelt behind Sarah, placing his right knee outside of her right knee and his left foot in front of her left leg, he was ideally positioned for maximum control and smeared the lube into her ass unceremoniously with his thumb.

Holding the base of his thick cock, he slapped asshole with the tip. The butterflies in Sarah's stomach went into a frenzy. After her unsuccessful attempt with a former boyfriend left her feeling ashamed about anal sex, she had never so much as toyed with her ass but now this was about to change.

Jordan raised up hips to give himself a better downward angle and touched the tip of his cock against her pink puckered ass.

"Tell Scott every detail." Jordan dictated.

The obligatory "Yes, Sir." Spat out quickly in her desperation for this new experience.

"He's touching my asshole with the tip of his cock." She recounted. "He's pushing it in. Oh my god! Fuck! It's so big!" She screamed as Jordan pushed the head of his large cock into her ass.

"I think he's all in now, wow, it's so fucking big Scott."

"I've only put the head in Sarah." Jordan corrected her as she arched her back, trying to run away.

"Holy fuck, he just pulled it out and shoved it back in deeper. I can't take it, it's ripping me apart."

Jordan continued to work his cock in to Sarah's virgin ass as she struggled for vocabulary from the sensory overload.

"Halfway in. I can take it away if you want Sarah." Teasing her.

Through grunts and growls, "No, Sir. I want it. Give me all of it. Make me your whore." She begged.

"Ok, then take it yourself. Fuck yourself on my cock, you push back and get it all in."

"Yes, Sir."

Sarah started rocking her body back and forth, working Jordan's thick cock further and further into her ass. She could feel his ball slapping her pussy and sensed she was close to the end. With a final thrust backwards and a cry of accomplishment and anguish, she had managed to get his full length of over 8 inches up her ass on her first attempt.

"My turn." Said Jordan with a tone of someone hitting the turbo switch in sports car.

Pulling all but the head out of her and plunging it all back in, Sarah though her insides might fall out and that she may never be able to sit down properly again. Building up speed, Jordan continued his sustained attack with precision and focus.

Jordan, could feel her pussy juice on his balls each time he thrust in. Thrusting in as deep as he could, he stayed there and leant forward, gathering Sarah's hair in ponytail and held it tight.

"Tell your husband how it feels? He mocked.

Through snorts and squeals, "He is so deep in my ass Scott. It hurts so much but it feels amazing. I feel so stretched; I didn't know I could do that."

Jordan continued his barrage on her ass whilst pulling her hair, reducing Sarah's ability to move and consequently increasing his control over her.

Reaching down with his other hand, he places a hand between Sarah's legs and wipes up, gathering two finger fulls of the white cream she has produced. Sarah barely noticing as her attention is focused on the 8 inches piledriving her formerly virgin ass.

Pulling her hair tighter, arching her face towards him. She is red and out of breath with her mouth open, gasping as the pounding takes a toll. Offering his fingers to her mouth, she greedily sucks her creamy discharge from them.

"You are a dirty little slut." Jordan exclaims as he slams into her harder than normal causing a corresponding scream.

"Scott, reach through and finger this whore's cunt. You've probably never touched one this wet."

Scott, remaining on all fours, extends a hand underneath Sarah and touches her soaking wet pussy. Jordan was right, Scott did not know Sarah could be so wet, the humiliation of know he has been unable to excite Sarah this way makes his blood boil. Thrusting his middle finger into her pussy, he aggressively finger fucks her as fast as he can while Jordan maintains his metronomic hammering.