The Housekeeper Ch. 03

Story Info
The further adventures of Penny and Paul.
6.7k words
4.67
14.7k
19
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albert1er
albert1er
444 Followers

Please read chapters one and two before this story. Paul and Penny are a young couple who find they are quite submissive and have been groomed by their housekeeper Nanny. Her kinky friend Miss Davenport has also used the couple. In this story they are invited to a sex party.

*****

'Darling!' said Penny one evening at dinner. 'My mother wants to come and stay with us for two weeks until her new house is ready to move into. You don't mind do you?'

Paul was a little taken aback.

'Bu..but what about Nanny? Won't that be a bit awkward?' he asked.

'No she wants to come up on the seventh to the twenty first and Nanny and Joe are going to be away on holiday those two weeks remember? They always go to a caravan park in Cornwall at this time of year before the kids finish for their school holidays. They go with a couple of their friends. It should work out fine!'

'But I've only met your mother twice and one of those times was at the wedding!' whined Paul.

'She won't be a problem and if we get a call from Miss Davenport you can say you are going to see a client and I can make something up about the school.'

'You never told me much about your parents. Why did they split up?' asked Paul.

Oh Daddy couldn't keep it in his pants but it was him that walked in and caught Mummy!'

'Oh!' replied Paul/

'They had a very successful design business, still do actually. Daddy was the designer but it was Mummy's ideas that propelled the company. They designed bespoke furniture and stores like Harrods and Harvey Nics couldn't get enough of them. They opened up a workshop and took on help. Mum was the secretary and negotiator, Dad was the designer who oversaw the work.'

'So why did they split up?' asked Paul.

'I suppose they became too successful. They opened their own shop in Kensington to cut out the big stores as by this time people were we coming to them directly. Mum was put in charge of it and Dad took on a new secretary, Sandra. Sandra was about Mum's age, not much to look at but she did have a hot body apparently. Dad turned on the charm and as Sandra hadn't had many boyfriends she fell for his chat and he ended up screwing her over his desk one night after work.'

'Oh dear!' gasped Paul/

'Sandra was so distraught that she'd let it happen that the next day on her lunch break she confessed everything to Mum.

Mum thought she was very sweet for telling her but said that there was no harm done and not to tell Dad she'd told her.

Mum wasn't mad, she couldn't be. She was screwing a couple of Dad's golfing friends.'

'Ah, but that doesn't explain why they split up.'

'The accountant advised them to form a Limited company. Mum and Dad couldn't agree on how to split the shares. Mum wanted a fifty fifty split but Dad knew he would have to get Mum on board for any decision the company would make so he had an idea. He proposed a forty nine percent split for him and Mum and make Sandra the Company Secretary and give her two percent.

By then Mum was pregnant with me and Dad thought he could seduce Sandra to back him with anything he wanted to do. Unfortunately for him Sandra was by now Mum's confident.'

Paul listened quietly.

'Business expanded and as Sandra had more important work to do Dad hired a personal secretary. This time she was twenty five and he was forty two.

Mum was struggling with her pregnancy and had to leave the shop so they enlisted a young man to take over her job.

A few months after I was born Mum turned forty years of age and Dad forgot her birthday so Mum went to town on him.

One day Sandra came to visit and told her she thought Dad was up to his old tricks with the new secretary.

Mum waited until Dad took her to an overnight convention then hired a private detective who fitted his and the secretary's offices with surveillance cameras.

Sure enough two weeks later Mum had all the evidence but kept it locked away.

One day Dad came home early to collect some papers he had forgotten when he caught Mum riding a young college boy in one of the guest bedrooms.'

'Wow, so that's why they got divorced said Paul.

'Oh no. They aren't divorced. Dad stormed off and hired a barrister to file for divorce so Mum did the same.

They met at one of their chambers to discuss breaking up the company in favour of Dad but when Mum's lawyer produced the evidence of Dad's misdemeanors dated earlier than Dad catching Mum it was stalemate.

Eventually they decided just to split up but keep the business going as they both worked well together.

Mum got to live in the house until I had left home and now they've sold it.

They both received a share of over eight million pounds which is why Mum has bought a house twenty minutes away from us. It's still accessible to London and she can do a lot of work from home on Zoom.

'Wow, what a woman. No wonder my Dad was all over her at the wedding reception'

'Mum told me your Dad wouldn't leave her alone so she took him into one of the hotel's toilets and wanked him off!'

Paul was speechless.

Paul thought back to the day of the wedding.

Penny's mother Julia Cavendish was a classy, good looking woman. Blonde wavy hair down to her shoulders she was slim with C-cup breasts, a slim waist, a peachy arse and long slim legs which were normally encased in sheer nylons. Even at fifty two years of age she could still turn heads.

On Saturday Julia pulled up in her Mercedes C Class Cabriolet.

'Paul! Mummy's here!

Paul went downstairs to greet her and thought 'stunning.'

'Hello Darling, how are you? Where's my favourite son-in-law?'

'Mum!' laughed Penny. 'He's your only son-in-law!'

Julia hugged them both and Paul could feel a stirring in his shorts as her breasts pushed into his chest over his t-shirt.

'Where's the rest of your stuff Mum?' asked Penny as Julia wheeled just one large suitcase into their hall.

'Most of it is in one of the finished rooms at my new place. This is all I'll need for a couple of weeks.'

They had tea and chatted, getting caught up with news and things.

'How's Dad? asked Penny.

'Oh he's still up to no good chasing girls half his age. He hasn't changed a bit. Thank goodness!'

Both Penny and Julia laughed.

'What about you Julia? Have you found a man to settle down with?' asked Paul.

'Good God, no! I prefer them young. A bit like yourself Paul!' she replied with a cheeky wink.

'Oh stop it Mum. You'll embarrass him,' giggled Penny.

That evening they went to the local pub for a meal and drinks. A murmur of approval went around the pub when the men saw Julia for the first time.

On Sunday they went out for a drive in Julia's car with the roof down and Paul driving.

At night Penny cooked roast pork with all the trimmings.

They then sat down to watch a film on the television.

'Excuse me, I'm just going to pop upstairs to fetch my laptop. I want to see if there is a decent Spa around here.'

With that she left the room and proceeded upstairs.

As she passed Paul's office she noticed his door open and his computer was still on.

'Oh I'll use that. Save me firing mine up and I'm sure he won't mind.' she thought as she found Google and searched for Spa's in the area.

She jotted down a couple of numbers and addresses so she could contact them the next day when she decided to cheekily look at Paul's search history.

'Well, well, well! Who'd have thought!'

She found clips and pictures of mature women dominating younger men.

'So this is what he gets up to when my daughter's at work,' she thought.

She went back downstairs.

'Oh Paul, I hope you don't mind but I saw your computer was on and I used it to do my research. I don't think I deleted anything of yours.'

Paul's stomach dropped at the wicked grin she gave him.

The next morning Penny had gone to work, Paul was in his office and Julia was no where to be seen.

At lunchtime Paul went down to the kitchen to make himself a coffee when he heard the front door open just as Julia breezed in with bags of shopping.

'Hello Darling are you making one for me?'

'Ye..yes, of course.' he replied nervously.

Julia put her bags down and walked over to him. She was wearing tight light blue denim jeans, a white silk blouse and three inch heels.

'How long have you been submissive Paul?'

'I..er, I don't know what you mean!'

'Oh I can tell a submissive a mile away. I've always had my suspicions from when I first met you.' she said as she continued to walk up to him.

I..er...' Paul stammered as he stepped back to find himself pressed up against the kitchen sink.

Julia put out her hand and traced her manicured finger over one of his prominent nipples through his t-shirt.

'I've seen what you've been looking at on your computer, you dirty little boy!'

Paul closed his eyes and moaned but they sudden;y flew open when she began to undo the button on his shorts.

'Julia! Please. We can't. Oh my God,' he pleaded as his shorts hit the kitchen floor at his feet.

Julia casually stuck her right hand in the front of his boxer shorts and fished out his now hard cock.

Standing to his left she slowly masturbated her son-in-law.

'Don't worry. Nobody will know. Not even my daughter. I was hoping I could find a sub but I didn't expect it to be you. You see I've always been dominant. Your father-in-law got a shock to see me fucking a tied up young boy with my black silk panties shoved in his mouth as I rode him in my tight shiny black leather corset, my black silk stockings and my four inch high heels.'

Paul let out a huge groan at the thought.

'So little boy, are you going to be good for Mummy. Are you going to lick your mother-in-law's pussy and eat my cunt until I cum?'

That proved too much for him as he grunted and sprayed his cream all over the kitchen floor.

'Like father, like son,' she said quietly as she grabbed her bags and made her way upstairs.

Paul was in his office trying to find a solution to a problem on one of the Apps he was developing when Penny arrived back home from work. He felt nervous and flush as he heard her climb the stairs.

He needn't have worried as Penny looked a bit flustered.

'Everything all right?' he asked.

'Miss Davenport has asked me to go over to her place tomorrow morning at eleven. Oh God, what will she do to me?' replied Penny. nervously

That night Penny told her mother she was meeting a girlfriend for lunch and would she be OK about her not being there for her. Julia said she was fine and would book a Spa day to occupy her.

'If that's not available I have Paul to entertain me.'

Paul's cock stirred.

At eleven o'clock Penny pulled up outside of Miss Davenports large detached home.

'Mrs Marshall, nice to see you again,' said Miss Davenport's adopted daughter Jewel as she opened the door.

Jewel led Penny into the sitting room where Miss Davenport rose to greet her and bade her take an armchair. Penny noticed a middle aged couple sitting on the sofa. They acknowledged Penny as she sat down.

'Penny, there are my friends John and Yvonne'

Penny said hello and looked them over. John was an Accountant, tall, skinny and fairly nondescript with his grey hair the same colour as his suit. He was neither handsome nor ugly.

Yvonne was short, not fat, not thin with large breasts covered in a cream silk blouse and she was wearing a dark blue pleated skirt to just below her knees. Penny could see her sturdy ankles. She was neither pretty nor ugly with brown curly hair to her shoulders.

They chatted amiably for fifteen minutes while they drank tea from a pot.

'Why don't you take her upstairs?' Miss Davenport told the couple. 'You can use the guest bedroom. The door's already open for you!'

Penny couldn't believe what was happening as the staid married middle-aged couple went over to her and dragged her to her feet before marching her upstairs.

Penny tried to squirm out of their grasp but to no avail.

Inside the room John held Penny as his wife undid the buttons on Penny's dress before peeling it from her nubile body. She was left standing in just her pink thong.

Yvonne then began to undress herself. Penny was amazed at the size of the older lady's breasts when they came into view. When she was naked except for her nude hold up stockings and heels she came up to Penny, put her arms around her neck as she pressed her body up against the younger woman then kissed her passionately.

While this was going on John disrobed and was soon naked with his long, thin penis standing to attention.

Soon Penny found herself on her hands and knees on the bed with her face in Yvonne's pussy as John rubbed his cock between her pussy lips.

'Eat me!' ordered Yvonne as she pulled Penny's face onto her sex. Penny moaned into the older lady's pussy as her husband sank his cock into hers in one fluid motion.

Something about the taboo situation caused Penny to cum first, moaning on the older woman's pussy lips as she licked her clit.

John hammered away as Yvonne's orgasm started to build.

'Oh God, I'm cumming. Fuck the bitch harder darling. Get her to lick me faster!'

John began to spank Penny's arse as he fucked her fast and hard.

'Oh God yeeeesss!' cried his wife as she exploded over the younger woman's face.

'Your turn now darling!' she told her husband who pulled his cock out of Penny's pussy and immediately sunk it into her arse. Luckily for Penny his cock was well lubricated with her juices.

Yvonne clambered off the bed as John slowly fucked Penny's arse. Retrieving something from her bag she climbed back on the bed and knelt facing Penny.

'Let's see how many times we can make you cum!' said Yvonne menacingly as she held up a small silver bullet vibrator and switched it on.

She reached under Penny until she found her clit and held it tight to her as the vibrator buzzed violently causing her to groan deeply.

With her free hand she pulled Penny's head up and leaned in to kiss her, pushing her long tongue into the young woman's mouth. Penny sucked greedily on the invading tongue until she gasped as her orgasm hit.

'Orgasm number two. Only three more to go. Keep fucking her arse darling, she obviously likes it!'

'No. Please no more. Oh my God!' screamed Penny as her next orgasm hit.

Her pussy and arse was now starting to feel sore.

'I wish he would cum so all this will be over!' thought Penny.

Unfortunately for her it wouldn't be.

Yvonne kept the vibrator hard against Penny's clit as she sought out and began to pinch her right nipple.

'Oh shit no, Please. Oh fuck I'm cumming.' gasped Penny.

John began to fuck her harder and faster, his breathing was heavy and fast.

Yvonne now rubbed the bullet over Penny's cit as she could tell her husband was ready to cum.

Penny could feel John's cock expand and when he fired his cream into her she came a fifth and final time.

Penny collapsed face down on the bed exhausted. She was aware of the couple getting dressed then leaving the room but she never stirred.

About two minutes later she felt a hand on her back.

'Are you OK?' asked a gentle voice.

Penny looked to the side to see Jewel looking down at her. Penny just nodded her head.

'Come along. Let's get you into the shower and cleaned up.' said Jewel.

Penny groaned in discomfort as Jewel helped her to her feet and into the en-suit.

Once inside Jewel ran the shower then surprised Penny by stripping off naked and taking Penny's hand led her into the warm cascading water.

Penny sighed and moaned as Jewel washed her all over. Her nipples were hard at the attention the younger girl was giving her.

Soon they were both dry and Jewel took her back to the bed where they lay together.

Jewel gently kissed Penny on the lips and Penny reciprocated by kissing back.

It became passionate as they explored each others bodies before Jewel placed her leg between Penny's and they fucked each other to orgasm.

Once dressed Jewel led Penny back to the sitting room where Miss Davenport was sitting with a glass of white wine, alone.

'Be a dear and bring Mrs Marshall a glass please.'

When Jewel returned she handed Penny her glass of wine, smiled sweetly at her and left the room.

'Well, I must say John and Yvonne were very complimentary about you. You are a must for our next party. I'll be having your husband here on Thursday to see how he stands up to the test' said Miss Davenport.

'So this was a test,' thought Penny. 'And I passed!'

Back home Penny saw her mother in the kitchen.

'How was your lunch?' asked Julia.

'Oh it was fine' retorted Penny. 'How was your day. Did Paul entertain you?'

'No I managed to get a full day in at a Spa not too far away. We should go sometime.'

Penny nodded in agreement then went upstairs to see her husband who was still working away in his office.

'Hi, how did it go? Did they take you downstairs?' blurted Paul.

'No they took me upstairs.' replied Penny.

'What?' said Paul incredulously.

'I'll tell you in bed later!' Penny told him then went to get changed.

That night they ordered Chinese food to be delivered.

In bed Paul was eager to hear what had happened to his wife so Penny told him.

He was shocked and groaned deeply when she told him he was going there on Thursday.

The next day Penny was at work again.

Paul was busy working in his office but could hear Julia, his mother in law, moving about in her bedroom.

Suddenly he could hear the click clack of heels coming down the hallway towards his room.

Julia stepped into the room and Paul's jaw dropped.

'Well darling! What do you think?'

Paul was speechless as he took in Penny's mother dressed in a black satin push up bra, black satin girdle that had four suspenders on each thigh holding up shiny black silk stockings that framed her shaven cunt. Her four inch black shiny heels complimented her attire.

She walked regally over to the couch and sat in the middle with her legs apart.

'Well if you're not going to compliment me on my outfit you'd better put your tongue to work. Now come here!' she demanded.

Paul quietly stood up. Julia could see his cock was hard by the bulge in his shorts.

He stood in front of her and waited for her next instruction even though he had an idea about the outcome.

'Strip!'

Paul didn't expect that so just stood there staring at his mother in law.

'Don't make me say it twice!' she said sternly.

Paul quickly whipped off his t-shirt then dropped his shorts and stepped out of them. Around the house he never wore underwear or socks.

'Well, well! You are an excited little puppy. Get on your knees and use your tongue on me. Make Mummy cum!'

To Julia's delight Paul put into practice everything that Nanny had previously taught him regarding cunnilingus. Soon Julia was screaming out her orgasm as she squirted her juices on her son in law's face.

'Good God! That was fantastic. My daughter is a lucky girl. Get up here and sit on my lap. I'll have to relieve you of that hard cock.

Paul gingerly climbed onto her lap and groaned as Julia wrapped the fingers of her right hand around his cock and started to masturbate him.

When she nipped his right nipple between the long fingernails of her free hand Paul shrieked and shot his cum over her hand and the floor.

Julia stood and walked to the bathroom to wash her hand.

'Tidy up your mess, get dressed and I'll see you later when Penny gets home.' she said as she left the room.

'Interesting! She thought. 'He obviously enjoys a modicum of pain!'

Paul was dreading what was going to happen to him as he pulled up outside of Miss Davenport's home.

With trepidation he rang the bell and waited.

He smiled when Jewel opened the door and she led him, like she had his wife, to the sitting room.

This time Miss Davenport didn't rise to greet him but told him to sit on an opposite armchair.

albert1er
albert1er
444 Followers
12