The Housekeeper Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul was surprised to see two good looking men sitting on the sofa. He thought they looked in their early forties, both tall and slim, one with blonde hair the other black.

Both were extremely handsome and expensively dressed in smart trousers, tight silk shirts and loafers.

Paul, I'd like you to meet my friends. This is Andy and his husband Steve.

Paul said hello but still hadn't any clue why he was there with them.

Miss Davenport quashed any doubts.

'Boys, why don't you take Paul upstairs to the guest bedroom. The door is open.'

Paul gasped as the two men came towards him and easily eased him out of his chair. They were taller and stronger than he was.

Once in the room Andy, the dark haired one, held Paul as Steve started to strip him. Paul's hands were pulled behind him and Andy grabbed his wrists so he could use Paul's knuckles to rub over his hard cock through his trousers.

'I bet you've never had two men at once, have you?' whispered Andy into Paul's ear as he continued to use Paul's knuckles to rub his cock.

'I'm going to be raped and possibly spit-roasted by two older guys,' thought Paul. 'It's so wrong but I'm inexplicably turned on.'

Steve then undressed himself. He led Paul to the bed and as he forced him down onto his back he began to suck Paul's cock.

Paul watched as Andy undressed and admired his rugged body and hard cock.

Andy then walked to the head of the bed and gently turned Paul's head towards him, his hard cock inches from Paul's face.

'Suck it!'

Paul opened his mouth as Andy slid his hot cock between his velvety lips.

Soon he was rock hard in Paul's mouth.

'OK Steve, it's time to see what he's like!'

Both older men forced Paul up on his hands and knees in preparation of a good fucking.

Paul knew what was coming and he was relieved when he saw a bottle of lube being used on his arse and Steve's cock.

Andy sat on the bed with his back to the headboard, his hard cock swaying in Paul's face.

Paul could feel Steve climb up on the bed behind him then felt the rubbery head of the man's cock slide up and down his crack before placing it on his rosebud as he pushed it gently past Paul's sphincter. He groaned as the cock invaded his arse.

Steve began to fuck him slowly. Paul had never felt as full but he did experience the cock rubbing over his prostate. With every stroke he moaned loudly.

Andy took hold of his head and pushed his face towards his waiting cock.

'Suck it!' he ordered.

Paul sucked on his cock as if it was a baby's pacifier while he was getting fucked hard by Steve.

'God Andy, he's so tight. I don't think I can last much longer!'

'Shoot it in him babe and make it nice and juicy for me!'

'Oh fuck, I'm cumming!' shouted Steve. Paul could feel the cock expand in his arse then a warm coating of cum as Steve exploded inside of him.

Steve laid across Paul's back until he calmed down.

'Such a good fuck Paul. We must do it again!'

Paul was forced onto his back as Andy dragged him down to the edge of the bed. Putting Paul's legs over his shoulders he easily slid his cock into Paul's arse.

Paul moaned as he was being pumped full of Andy's big hard cock.

He groaned as Steve took hold of his cock and started to masturbate him, slowly at first but faster and harder as Andy upped the pace.

'Oh Steve, you're right, he is tight. I'm nearly there.' he said.

Paul could see Steve's mouth descend on his and mewed as the older man kissed him passionately on the lips, sliding his tongue deep inside his mouth.

That was too much for Paul as he groaned hoarsely into the older blonde man's mouth then he shot his seed all over his chest.

This caused Andy to grunt as he deposited even more spunk up Paul's back passage.

The two men dressed and made their way downstairs.

Paul made his way into the bathroom and forced as much cum as he could out of him and into the toilet as he could before he jumped into the shower before dressing and going downstairs to see Miss Davenport. He was pleased to see she was alone.

'Well it seems you were a hit with my friends so you will be at my party a week on Sunday!'

She called for Jewel to see him out.

At the front door Jewel pulled Paul to her and kissed him passionately.

'I'm looking forward to seeing you at the party Mr Marshall!'

Paul's balls tingled.

That night in bed Paul recounted his ordeal to his wife.

'Do you want to go to this party?' she asked him.

Paul had mixed emotions.

'We can go but if we don't like it we needn't go again and refuse to see Miss Davenport ever again.' he replied.

Penny agreed.

On Friday Penny told Paul she was taking a week off work the following week to help her mother sort her new home out so that would be able to completely move in the following Saturday.

Paul was relieved that his mother in law wouldn't be able to take advantage of him with his wife being there.

On Saturday Julia was packed and ready to go to her new house.

They way she was dressed Paul was sad to see her go.

She was wearing a tight black leather pencil skirt, cream satin blouse and high heels with black silk stockings.

She walked up to Paul to kiss him goodbye as Penny was collecting a few items to give to her mother. She hugged him tight and gently kissed his lips.

'I'm looking forward to you coming over to see me!' she whispered quietly into his ear as she stroked his now hard cock over his shorts.

'What time's the party?' shouted Paul as he climbed out of the shower.

'It starts at two o'clock so don't mess about. We need to be there on time!' answered Penny.

The invitation said smart casual so Paul pulled on a clean pair of shorts and a new polo shirt, Penny wore a simple white cotton dress. Neither of them wore underwear as they both thought it wouldn't be necessary knowing Miss Davenport.

'Don't forget to take your Viagra,' Penny told him. 'I think you may need it this afternoon.'

When they arrived they were shown into the dining room where they made out to be several couples and a smattering of single young men.

Penny saw Yvonne and John but kept away from them.

Soon they got split up with Paul talking to an older couple and Penny to a couple in their thirties.

'Hi, I'm Robbie and this is my wife Cassie.'

Penny thought that they were an attractive couple. Cassie had short blonde hair with sparkling blue eyes and a gorgeous white smile. She was taller than Penny, slim but busty. Robbie was also tall but broad and with a muscular physique. He was ruggedly good looking. Penny thought she would be happy to share the afternoon with them.

Just then a young guy of about twenty came up to them.

'Cassie, you promised me last time!' was all he said.

'Yes Pete, I did. Sorry guys, have fun,' she said as she linked the boy's arm and wandered off with him.

'So who's this then Bob?' asked a man who Penny thought to be in his thirties also. She looked at Robbie quizzically.

Robbie sighed.

'He's just trying to be funny. My full name is Robert and I'm a builder. Bob the Builder! Get it? Penny this is Dave, Dave, Penny.'

They both said hello and Penny thought he wasn't bad looking but a bit forward.

Penny saw Paul walk out of the room with the older couple he was chatting to. Penny thought they were maybe early sixties. The wife had shoulder length blonde hair and wore a straight red dress with red hose and heels. Her husband wore chinos and a blue polo shirt. They looked quite a classy couple.

She was taken back to the conversation when another man joined them.

'What are you two up to?' he addressed Robbie and Dave.

Robbie made the introductions and told Penny the new guy was Alan. Penny thought he wasn't too bad either.

'Well, shall we go and find somewhere?' asked Dave.

'Yeah!' agreed Alan.

'OK, let's go then.' said Robbie as he guided Penny out of the dining room and led her up the stairs.

'Oh God! What have I let myself in for?' thought Penny as they reached the top of the stairs.

As they passed an open door Penny looked into the room to see her husband on the bed naked and on all fours with his face between the wife's thighs as he was being buggered by the husband. There was a lot of moaning and groaning coming out of the room.

'Here's an empty one,' said Dave.

They guided Penny into the room next door and had soon whipped off her dress leaving her standing in her white heels. Dave was the first to grab her and started to fondle her breasts remarkably sensuously.

Robbie was naked and lying face up on the bed, his huge nine inch cock throbbing hard in readiness.

'Bring her over here,' he ordered. 'Then get yourself ready and decide who's going where.'

'Oh no!' thought Penny. She had thought they would take her one at a time.

Robbie pulled her on top of him and she gasped as he made her straddle him. He took his cock and lined it up with her pussy as he pushed her down onto it.

Penny groaned as she slowly slid down his rampant pole.

She looked to the side and saw the other two equally naked, their cocks not as impressive as Robbie's though.

Dave walked behind her and found a bottle of lube by the bed.

Penny gasped as his cock penetrated her sphincter and he slowly slid balls deep into her arse.

Alan stepped up and turned her head to his waiting cock that was already dripping pre-cum. Penny automatically opened her mouth to receive it.

'Let the fun begin!' said Dave as he started to fuck her arse. Alan held her head tight as he face fucked her and Robbie just lay there enjoying the sensation of her squirming on his cock.

Alan was the first to cum as he blasted his load into her mouth. Penny tried to swallow as much as she could.

Feeling mischievous she looked down at the grinning face of Robbie and opened her mouth to drip Alan's cum onto it.

Robbie guessed what she was going to do so moved his head out of the way just in time to see it hit the pillow.

'Very funny!' he said as he bucked his hips under Penny and she gasped as his cock thrust in and out of her.

That sensation caused Dave to groan then he grunted as he let loose his spunk into her tight hole.

Dave and Alan got dressed and left the room.

'Right little girl. Let me show you how you should be fucked!'

He easily flipped Penny onto her back without withdrawing his cock from her pussy.

Penny was moaning loudly as orgasm after orgasm overtook her.

A young guy was passing the room and saw Penny getting pounded by Robbie.

'Jamie, come in. This little slut needs a face full of cum. Get your cock out and wank all over her face.'

Jamie wasted no time in dropping his jeans and whipping out his already hard cock.

Soon he was ready to shoot so he grabbed Penny's head with his free hand so she couldn't pull away.

'Open your mouth slut!' he ordered just as his first rope hit her between her eyes. His second splattered against her cheek and the third hit her chin.

He took his still spurting cock and thrust it in her mouth.

This proved too much for Robbie as he grunted and filled her grasping pussy with torrents of his cum causing Penny to have such a hard orgasm that she squirted all over his balls.

Robbie pulled out of her and as he was getting dressed he picked up a towel from beside the bed and threw it at her.

'Here, clean yourself up,' he said as they two guys left the room.

Penny laid panting after she'd removed her facial and was surprised to see the lady in the red dress from the next room walk in.

'I just wanted to see if you can eat pussy as well as your husband!' she said as she lifted her dress up to her waist and straddled Penny's face.

'Don't worry. I'll return the compliment. I love Robbie's spunk. Oh, you might find some of your husband's cum in there!' she said as she lowered her pussy to Penny's mouth.

Penny once again laid prone on the bed after having received another two orgasms when in walked Miss Davenport.

'I think you've had enough of strangers for the day. Let's get you somewhere a little safer.'

Miss Davenport picked up Penny's dress and shoes then helped her to her feet. She walked her down the hallway to her own bedroom, locking the door when they stepped inside.

'Have a rest on the bed while I freshen myself up,' Miss Davenport told her before wandering into her en-suite.

As Penny laid there she wondered how her husband was doing.

In his room Paul was naked and on top of an equally naked Yvonne with his cock deep in her tight pussy. He was pushed flat down on her with her large tits pressed into his chest as her husband was lying on top of him fucking him in the arse.

'Oh you are a naughty young man Mr Marshall. Is this the first time you've been the filling in a human sandwich?' she asked him.

Paul could only grunt an answer through his groans as the alien sensation drove him on to orgasm.

All three began to moan and groan as their peak was starting to crest.

'It's a shame Miss Davenport doesn't allow her guests to meet up outside of the party as we'd have you over to our house more often. You'd be our own personal slut!' she panted.

That did it for Paul. He cried out and as he arched his back he pushed his arse back on to John's cock as he came with force into Yvonne.

That caused John to groan and his orgasm hit which set off Yvonne as they all came within seconds of each other.

Paul was lying face down on the bed with cum dripping out of his arse when he felt a soft hand on his shoulder. He looked up to see Jewel standing by the side of the bed.

'Come on! Let's get you in the shower and cleaned up!' she said.

Penny heard the bathroom door open to see Miss Davenport walking towards the bed. She was only wearing black silk hold up stockings and her shiny black heels. What concerned Penny more was the shiny black ten inch strap on that was between her legs.

'Oh no, please Miss Davenport. Not that again!' she pleaded.

'If I remember last time at Mrs Shaw's house you kept asking me to fuck you harder with it. I'm sure you'll soon be screaming out even more orgasms before I cum.' replied Miss Davenport.

Penny groaned as the older woman eased the rubber cock slowly into her well fucked pussy. Miss Davenport was an expert on using her big cock and soon had Penny thrusting up to receive all ten fat inches.

Soon Penny's legs were around Miss Davenports back and urging her to fuck her harder and in fact faster as orgasm after orgasm overtook her.

Paul was surprised to see Jewel strip off and join him in the shower. He marvelled as her young nubile naked body as it slid against his. He could feel his cock starting to rise once more.

'Thank goodness for little blue pills,' he thought.

When they were dry Jewel led Paul to the bed and as they laid naked together they explored each others bodies with their hands.

'Oh Mr Marshall, I really do like you. You are kind and sensual. Not like some of the other pigs who think I am a whore to be used as they deem fit. Please make love to me.'

They spent the rest of the afternoon in each others arms until it was time to go,

Paul found Penny sitting in Miss Davenport's sitting room drinking tea.

'Well I have had good reports about the two of you. I hope I can count on you coming to my next party.' she told them.

They drove home in silence.

That night they ordered in a couple of pizzas and opened a bottle of wine. Both of them were shattered after their afternoon activities.

Penny told Paul she was used by three men and two women. Paul said he'd had three women and two men. Both laughed but said nothing.

That night in bed Penny wore a pair of white silk panties and Paul a pair of black silk boxer shorts as they were both still a little sore.

'It will be nice to get back to work tomorrow darling. A bit of normality.' Penny said. 'Oh but you'll have to be on your best behaviour as Nanny starts work in the morning and I'm sure she will have missed her little boy!' she giggled.

Paul groaned not feeling up to whatever Nanny had in store for him.

'Oh poor you. Never mind you'll be out of her hair on Wednesday.' she told him.

'Why?' asked Paul.

'Sorry, I forgot to tell you. Mummy wants you to go to her new house to set up her computer and conference facilities. She did say she would have something for you to eat.'

Paul didn't reply but his sore cock did get hard.

12