The Housekeeper Pt. 03

Story Info
Two canings and the start of a relatonship.
2.5k words
4.55
5.9k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DorsetP
DorsetP
93 Followers

I slept like a log, it was a combination of a long day, alcohol, and far too much excitement. When I awoke it took me a few seconds to remember I was in Richard's bed and not my own. Richard was awake.

"Morning sleepy head."

"Good morning, Master," I replied.

"Good to see you are finally learning," he smiled and kissed me on the forehead. "I have the pleasure of visiting my mother, so I will be gone most of the day and not back until late. I do have a job for you tomorrow, one of my staff is coming over and she is to be caned. Unfortunately, she is a bit like you and does jump around under punishment I would like you to assist in keeping her still."

"You want me to hold her down whilst you beat her," I asked horrified.

"I would not put it like that, Kathy, that is her name knows she is due to be punished. She is coming here for that purpose. You are helping her to receive her punishment with some degree of dignity. Does that help?"

"A little let me think about it."

Richard left and I was alone. I tidied up the bedroom and when I picked up the cane to put it back in the cupboard. I could not help swishing it through the air. It gave me a feeling of power and sent a thrill of excitement through my pussy. I took the uniforms back to the annex and the rest of the day dragged by. I still could not believe this was all happening to me. I kept thinking that maybe I would wake up and find it had all been a dream.

Monday morning dawned; Richard was locked away in his office when the front doorbell rang. I opened the door to a very pretty but nervous-looking woman. She was smartly dressed as you would have expected a professional saleswoman to be.

"Hi, you must be Kathy," Richard told me you were coming today.

"Yes that's me. Is he free?"

"I will check," I knocked and entered the office. Richard asked that Kathy come and see him and requested that I stay too.

When we had all assembled, he said. "Kathy, thank you for being on time for your punishment. I would like you to take ten minutes to get to know Penny. Penny helps me around the house and is no stranger to the cane. She will assist you in keeping your bottom properly presented during punishment. If you would both like to go to the kitchen, I will see you in ten minutes."

With that, we were dismissed. I was not sure how I felt. Richard had assumed I would take part in this ritual. I led the way and we both looked at each other rather awkwardly.

"Do you want coffee?" I asked.

"No, I am too nervous."

"Are you OK with this?"

"Yes, it is funny really. I dread the punishments when they are just about to happen. But they are exciting before and afterward. Do you know what I mean?"

"Yes, sort of."

"Why did you agree to the punishment system?" I asked.

Kathy thought for a few seconds, "several reasons, firstly I am very well rewarded if I make my target, I get very well paid. Richard is a great boss, and I am developing in my career with him. Also, I know this may seem crazy saying this, but it is kind of exciting too. Richard is very dishy, so baring your bottom to him is a bit of a thrill. Does that make any sense?"

"Yes, I think so. I was asked to help with your punishment, to help you stay in position. Is that OK with you?"

"Oh, would you, I am terrible at keeping anywhere near still. I know I deserve this, but it is difficult if you could help that would be lovely, it would be nice having someone to hold my hand so to speak." She flashed me a lovely smile.

"Of course, I just wanted to make sure you were happy I helped. The ten minutes is up we should not be late."

We climbed the stairs, knocked, and entered the office. Richard was sitting waiting for us. The cane was laid ready on the desk. Even though it was not for me on this occasion it still sent shivers down my spine, as well as my pussy.

"Kathy, you know the procedure, skirt and knickers off then bend over the desk."

Kathy stood before the desk, and I remained standing by the door and watched the proceedings.

She reached around and unzipped her skirt and then provocatively wiggled her bottom to push it down and stepped out of the garment. This was placed on the side of the desk. She was dressed in very expensive-looking lingerie, with white satin knickers and matching white hold-up stockings. This was enhanced by the 3-inch white stilettos. She slowly pushed down her knickers and again stepped out of them before standing straight in front of Richard his eyes alternated between her face and her pussy. I could see her shapely, pristine white bottom; and I imagined what it would look like shortly.

"Bend across the desk, Penny if you could come round here and lean over Kathy's back to keep her in position."

We both followed Richard's instructions. As I leaned over Kathy, I found I had a grandstand view of her naked bottom, and what a view I had. I looked up to see Richard holding his cane and giving it a couple of practice swings. With each swish of the cane, Kathy's buttocks tensed, as did my own. As she tensed and relaxed, I caught flashes of her brown anus.

"You missed your target by sixteen percent which means you will receive eight strokes of the cane. prepare yourself. Please remain still during your punishment. Penny you will assist here, if you fail in this both of you will receive a further caning."

I could not believe I could be punished for this. Although it did make me more determined to keep Kathy in position.

I felt Kathy tense, and I murmured some encouragement. I saw Richard line up the cane with the centre of Kathy's bottom. It was drawn part way back and the first stroke was delivered. Kathy bucked under me and moaned her displeasure. I saw the cane strike and the white line immediately turned red. I knew Richard had not struck with anything like full force, enough to sting but no more. I was very wet and excited by the whole scene. I wished I could be in Richard's place, and experience caning someone.

Each time the cane struck Kathy bucked and I caught glances of her most private charms, it was one of the most exciting sexual experiences. The caning continued until Kathy's bottom was striped from the centre of her buttocks with the final stroke landing on the top of her thighs. This final stroke got the most reaction from her and she shouted out and tried to stand. If I had not held her down, she would most definitely have broken her position, with possible consequences for both of us. In the end, as we waited for Richard's next instructions, I could not help noticing that Kathy smelt of excitement and I could just detect moistness in her shaved pussy.

She was not alone in this state of arousal.

"You may collect your clothes and leave now, let's not have a repeat of this next quarter. As you know the tariff is doubled if you miss your target for two consecutive quarters." With these words, we were dismissed.

Kathy picked up her skirt and knickers and we retired back to the kitchen. As soon as we got there, she started to rub her bottom. "Wow, that hurt. How does it look?"

With this she turned to me and bent over, I knelt behind her perfect bottom and feasted on the vision in front of me. I would not describe myself as a lesbian, but I did have a very intense affair with my best friend at boarding school. Looking at Kathy's bottom at such close quarters stirred old feelings of passion.

"You have some lovely marks. They will probably last for a couple of days." I traced my fingers along a couple of the lines.

"I will have to avoid my boyfriend, if he saw this, he would want to spank me himself."

"Doesn't he know?" I asked.

"No, it is a bit tricky but how do you bring the fact your boss canes you into everyday conversation."

With this, she smiled. "That lovely stinging sensation will come soon. It is funny I get a thrill of anticipating the punishment and I get a sexual buzz after the punishment, but I hate the caning itself."

With this, she picked up her knickers and carefully pulled them up covering her lovely bottom. I did feel a sense of disappointment. Once she was fully dressed. She gave me a quick hug and a kiss and she left saying that she had better make some sales calls if she wanted to hit this quarter's target.

The rest of the day passed normally.

On Tuesday I saw Caroline arrive for work she was wearing a loose skirt which looked nice on her. I asked if she wanted coffee as I was making one.

She came into the kitchen but looked very unsettled.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"Yes, it is just I am due to be caned at midday. It is always hard to settle knowing it is going to happen."

"Why do you agree to this?"

"It is funny I was introduced to corporal punishment by an ex-girlfriend. It is something that I just must do. This arrangement works for me, for now anyway. But the thought of twelve of the best is always scary. But in an exciting way."

"That does sound scary," I suddenly surprised myself by asking. "If you want, I can rub some cream into your bottom afterwards if that would help."

Caroline looked at me and slowly nodded. "Yes, that would help. It gives me something to look forward to."

After coffee, we both returned to work. I am not sure that either of us got very much done that morning. Just before midday, Caroline came back into the kitchen and washed her hands. As she left I wished her good luck.

I heard her go upstairs and enter Richard's office. I followed and listened outside the door. It was a very naughty thing to do, but I could not help myself. I heard muffled voices for a while then silence for a few seconds before the distinctive sounds of the cane followed immediately by a cry of pain from Caroline. Over the next few minutes this was repeated eleven further times the cries from Caroline gradually increased in volume as the caning progressed. As the twelfth stroke fell, I quickly retreated to my flat to await Caroline, I did not want either of them to know I had been eavesdropping.

I got some of the cream that I used to soothe my bottom and laid a towel over the sofa. No sooner had I done this than I heard Caroline enter the flat. She had tears in her eyes and walked in a stiff-legged way. I rushed to her and instinctively hugged her. She hugged me right back.

"Wow, he really laid it on today. My arse is on fire."

"Let's get you undressed and soothe your bottom."

Caroline took off her skirt and I noticed she was holding her panties in her hand. As she stood before me, I saw she had a shaved pussy, I felt a thrill of pure excitement at the vision before me.

"Lie down, let's get you sorted."

Once she was in position with her bottom on display, I could see the effects of the caning. She did have some vivid stripes. Richard had not spared her. "You must have been very brave," I said as I put cream on both her buttocks and started to rub it in. I could feel the heat coming from her bottom.

As I rubbed in the cream Caroline pushed her bottom up and I found my fingers rubbing cream into the groove of her buttocks. She was starting to moan with pleasure and so I teased her anus with my oily finger. "MMM, that's nice it does take one's mind off the sting."

My fingers then strayed to her smooth pussy, and I found her erect clit. I teased her mercilessly for the next few minutes before I allowed her to reach her orgasm.

Although it was the middle of the working day, I poured us both a large glass of wine. We sat next to each other on the sofa. For a few minutes, there was an awkward silence before Caroline said.

"Thank you that was lovely. I have not been treated like that for a long time."

"I thought Richard said you had a boyfriend?"

"Well sort of. When I broke up with my last girlfriend, I hooked up with him on the rebound. I was heartbroken at the time. We moved in together very quickly and it was a massive mistake. The lease is up very shortly I am looking for somewhere new to live away from him. I know now that I much prefer girls to guys."

"That's tough, part of the reason I took this job was to get away from my ex."

"Your ex was a guy, right?"

"Yes, I did have a girlfriend a long time ago. Although recently the old feelings are stirring again. So, your boyfriend will not see the marks on your bottom?"

"Unless I dressed up as a games console or a can of beer he will not notice."

I smiled and then asked, "Why do you shave yourself if not for him?"

"My ex-girlfriend was the one that introduced me to the world of corporal punishment, she insisted that I shave. I have got used to it, so I now do it for me. Do you like it?"

"Yes, it looks very sexy."

"Are you shaved?"

"No."

"Would you like to be?"

Smiling I replied, "Are you offering?"

"If you like."

We chatted some more before we came back to the subject of spanking. I was asked. "Do you like being spanked?"

"Yes, it is new to me but yes I think so."

"Have you ever spanked anyone?"

"No."

"Would you like to?" Caroline asked.

My heartbeat leaped. I thought back to Richard wielding the cane on Monday. I could imagine myself doing the same. "Yes, I would like to try it."

"Would you like to spank and cane me?"

That was an easy question. "Yes, very much so."

Again, there was silence. Then I thought for a few seconds. "Richard is away from tomorrow until Sunday on some golf thing. Would you like to come over for Friday night and Saturday and we could play?"

"I would love to, yes. Would you like me to shave you?"

"Oh yes, that would be exciting."

"I have some toys we used to use should I bring them too."

"Definitely."

The End.

DorsetP
DorsetP
93 Followers