The Housepet Pt. 02

Story Info
Zara embraces her new life as a live-in Freeuse Pet.
5.4k words
4.87
8k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aeneas75
Aeneas75
107 Followers

Saturday Night

She was ready. Zara looked in the mirror and a FuckDoll looked back, her ruby lips parted, rich brunette locks framing her face in natural waves, and that outfit. The green satin body hugged her skin and showcased her curves, the line of suspender straps clipped to sheer blacking stockings elongated her legs. The heels were higher than she was used to but they pushed her arse up and in and she wouldn't be walking much tonight. She felt some djinn had cast a Glamour upon her and turned the pretty plain girl from a salt lashed village into, what exactly? Not a Princess. More a glamourous villain. She smiled and the villainess in the mirror smiled back conspiratorially. There was one final item from the outfit Jamie had left for her.

She picked up the long black cord rom the bed and felt the hoop at the end. A collar and leash. She turned it in her hands, feeling the satin material of the collar, the rose gold catch glinting in the low light. That smile came back and was returned as she looked in the mirror and fastened the collar around her neck, she was a Pet after all. Automatically, she pushed a single finger into the side of the satin bodysuit and stroked her slit. She bit her lip as she realised how wet she was. Yes. She was Ready. She turned to ascend the stairs to where her Master was waiting for her.

***********************

12 Hours Earlier

Zara had woken that Saturday morning with the early spring sunshine streaming through the windows of her airy room. Without thinking she slipped her hand into her sleep shorts and rubbed her clit in gentle circles. It was only the second day of her new morning routine but was already beginning to feel natural. She woke. She edged. She was a good pet.

Friday had reassured her that her new living arrangement would work as she hoped. There was minimal awkwardness when she met Jamie, briefly, at breakfast, before he left for work, leaving her a fresh press of coffee and with a friendly, "Help yourself, there's bagels and cereal and porridge and plenty bread for toast, but text me your favourite breakfast and I'll make it for you tomorrow."

And then the house was hers. She studied in the downstairs library and managed to get more of her assignment done in a single morning than she had since Monday at her aunts. She gave herself the reward of a walk around the neighbourhood, with lunch bought at the local Deli Jamie had recommended. She eat in silence in the glazed summer room next to the kitchen, looking out at the birds in the sparse and somewhat neglected garden. The house was quiet, peaceful, calming.

She manged to finish a first draft by 3pm and texted him with her breakfast order, "Is French toast too much hassle? Am I pushing it ?" (the reply came promptly, "No, excellent choice, one of the boys favourites too.") and to let him know that she would have dinner back at her aunts to give him space for his weekly night with his sons.

She enjoyed her evening at her aunts, already feeling like a visitor, glad to get a late night lift home from Martin and slipped in quietly, hearing the laughter of two teenage boys playing some shooting game loudly in the lounge.

The next day she woke to two messages from Jamie. She smiled as she read the first, sweet message. "Good Morning Zara. Hope you slept well. You'll need your rest, you have a busy day. There is French toast, as requested, waiting for you in the kitchen. The boys and I have eaten and we are heading out for the day before I drop them home this afternoon. Come get it before it gets cold."

But she pushed her fingers inside her wet folds as she read the second. "I want to play with my Pet today. Properly. All day. If you have plans, cancel them. After breakfast, go to the Spa in the Square in city centre. You have an appointment booked at 11AM, the details are on the kitchen table. There is a tote bag with some essentials and a swimming costume for you. You will be there most of the day so bring a book. I have booked and paid for your treatments, you just need to say Yes. I'll send you further instructions but meantime relax and enjoy the day."

His pet edged and tried not to think too hard about how good it felt to be told exactly what to do.

At the spa he had arranged a full day of relaxation and treatments, a massage, a facial, time in the Jacuzzi and steam room, and an indulgent afternoon tea for one. She read for pleasure for the first time in weeks and felt cocooned from the world beyond, as the stresses and strains of the last few months drifted away under the skilled hands of beauticians and masseurs. Hours after she entered, full of trepidation, she left feeling relaxed, cleansed, her skin the softest it had ever felt. She bit her lip as she realised she felt more and more like a pampered pet.

His next message buzzed on her phone as she changed back into her outdoor clothes: "Hope you had a relaxing day. We're going out for an early dinner. I want plenty time alone with you later. Come home. Your outfit for tonight is in bags just outside your room. And another outfit for afterwards. J x"

************

Dinner was fun. He took her to a busy upscale restaurant and cocktail bar, the type of place you took someone to impress. It felt like an early date, without any of the usual awkwardness. Although given he had fucked her and watched as she made herself cum on his lap, the time for coyness had passed.

As they waited for a shared dessert he nodded toward the bar. "See the woman dressed to the nines on her own? In that spray on red dress? She's been looking at you for the last twenty minutes. I'm not sure if she thinks you are competition, it's possible she's a very expensive escort. Or if she just wants you. I suspect the latter. You are looking damn hot in your outfit,"

Zara clenched her jaw to prevent him seeing the wide smile his words caused. Why his approval had such an effect on her she struggled to rationalise but she felt the familiar heat building between her legs at his words. She did look good, she knew that. She would never have chosen the long sleeved high necked black dress he picked, that looked demure but skimmed and clung in all the right places, far less the satin bra and thong with matching stockings and suspender belt underneath. But it was liberating to not to try on five outfits before going out, anxiously weighing up the pros and cons of each. This is what he wanted to see her in. There was no ambiguity.

He had even specified how to do her hair and makeup. "Your hair has a natural wave in it yes? You usually straighten it? Don't. Not tonight. Wear it down and natural. Wear the make up you would wear on a night out, something similar to the first night you came round. But I want flicks on your eyes. I want my pet in a feline mood tonight."

He interrupted her reverie, "Do you think she's pretty?"

"Uh," she tried to subtly look at the blonde at the bar. She was beautiful and even Zara noticed that her head flinched away as Zara had turned slightly toward her. She was looking, "Yes, she's more than pretty. She's beautiful. Do you want her? Are you regretting your choice of Pet?"

"No. I want you Zara. It was not an impulsive act to offer you the room and the terms we have agreed. And I've barely begun with you. I haven't even fucked you yet, under the new arrangement anyway. I meant what I said. I want to enjoy my new Toy."

"She's definitely interested in you. If I told you to walk toward her now and kiss her would you do it?"

Fuck. She wasn't expecting that. She answered on autopilot. "Is that an order? I'm your freeuse Pet. So if you order me to then yes. I will." Her stomach tightened in humiliation. Was she in over her head? If so why did she know that if he gave the order she would rise up, summon up all her courage to walk steadily over to the bar, lay her hand on the blondes wrist and ask her quietly "May I kiss you? Please?"

"Good Girl. Good answer. You are going to be such a good Pet aren't you Zara? And tempting as it is I don't know her and I won't put you in danger. But maybe next time. Eat up your crème brulee. I want my dessert at home."

She smiled and looked at her long fake nails she had applied earlier. "These are very pretty, and I'm sure they are going to make pretty claw marks on your back later but do you have any idea how difficult it is to eat wearing these? Feed me. Feed your Kitten, Master" she drawled out that last word in a breathy whisper, her eyes locked into his as her took the long handled spoon from her and scooped a large serving of thick crème brulee and fed it to her mouthful by mouthful in silence, her lips closing on the spoon and sucking it clean as he withdrew it.

As he fed her she studied him carefully, the man she was allowing to dominate her. Had she made a mistake in her choice of owner? When they first met she had dismissed the older man as an commonplace man whore, a clichéd middle aged man with a few dollars in his pocket chasing young girls in a vain attempt regain lost youth. Pathetic really, but useful, a walking wallet for her to manipulate and rinse dry but handsome enough (and frankly good enough in bed) to make the process painless.

And, she had to be honest with herself, when she agreed to be a live in pet it was the house, and the luxury of space and privacy that attracted her more than the man.

But. He was her owner now. How had this happened? His directness and decisiveness had helped. Clear instructions were given that were expected to be followed. But that didn't quite explain how little she had railed against her new status. Should she have protested more? Forced him to make her obey? No, she wouldn't imagine that would have worked for her. He would likely just asked her to pack her bags. But, was that is all this was? Was this all about a room in a beautiful, quiet house? Or did she want a man to take control? Had she seen something in him over that first date that awakened something deep inside her? A man who had been battered by life but come through the other side. Calm, polite but self-assured, a man who understood who he was and knew exactly what he wanted.

And he wanted her. The girl next door who usually planned her own first dates in the vain hope her boyfriends would learn in time what she really wanted, if she gave them enough hints. The good girl who put others first, the good daughter, the adored niece, the favourite auntie. Jamie had helped her kill that girl and let her dark sister take her place in the world. And here she was. Being fed an indulgent dessert, mouthful by mouthful, before being taken home to be used as a Fucktoy.

He wrapped his arm around her proprietarily and guided her out of the restaurant pausing by the bar at the blonde at the bar, and said a low voice; "Do you like my Pet? She is rather stunning isn't she?"

The blonde blushed crimson but her Master continued in a level tone, as if they were discussing the menu, "If you would like to get to know her better give me a call and I can properly introduce you." He handed her a napkin with a number in a bold hand and nodded his farewell as her jaw dropped and she looked at Zara, clearly stunned but with hunger in her eyes.

Zara had to focus on breathing and putting one foot in front of another as they left the restaurant and hailed a cab. Did he actually do that? Did he call her a Pet to a stranger? Was she a whore as well as a pet now? That wasn't in the agreement... Her rational brain told her to slap him, to end this lunacy. But her core pulsed with desire as she listed to the exchange, the confirmation that she was a toy to be offered up to a stranger by her owner.

Zara reapplied her lipstick absentmindedly while Jamie instructed the cab driver. As the car drove through the night she laid her head against his shoulder and he smoothed her hair. She felt a line had been crossed. When she stepped out of the car and walked through the door of her new home, to be used in any way he chose, there would be no way back. He was claiming her tonight. That's what the last few days had been about. Spanking her to make her new role clear, breaking her down in order to rebuild her, pampering her at the spa, moulding her look to his tastes. She breathed deeply and accepted that this was no longer a game, or a convenient, transactional arrangement. This was real. This was who she was now, her Masters Pet. And when the wheels of the cab crunched on the gravel of his drive she sat calmly, gathering her self possession. Jamie paid the fare, then walked round the car to open her door and offer her his hand. She may be a pet but she would ensure she was a most spoiled and indulged one.

He led her into the house and as the door clicked behind them Zara felt no fear or shame, just desire. "How and where do you want me Master?" she asked as he handed her a glance of iced water and took a long slow look at her. Zara posed as he gazed, turning her head and body to let him see her body from different angles.

"Take the dress off."

"As you wish. Master." Zara responded as huskily as she could manage then turned her back motioning for him to unzip her. She shrugged out the black sheath dress, wiggling her hips with exaggerated movements until the tight dress pooled at her feet leaving her clad only in heels, matching black satin bra and thong, stockings clipped to a satin garter belt across her waist that accentuated her curves. She stepped out of the expensive material and waited patiently for his next instruction. None came from his lips but he began to unbuckle his belt.

Zara sunk to her knees in front of him, gathered her long, thick waves into a high ponytail and took over, freeing his cock. She took it in her small hand and with one smooth movement she stroked his length, squeezed a drop of precum out of the tip while her tongue followed, tracing the vein on the base of cock from his balls to the tip where she theatrically took the clear liquid into her mouth with a flourish. She gazed up into his eyes as she had practiced with loser boyfriends and hook-ups. At that moment she felt her sex life had all just been practice for this. Gazing up at him she tilted her head in a silent question. On his nod she placed one had at the base of his cock and took the head into her mouth, bobbing her head back and forth in slow strokes she took more and more of him. When she broke for breath she saw with satisfaction her ruby lipstick smeared on his thick cock.

"Again" he placed his hand at the nape of her neck and pushed her back onto his cock, deeper than before. Her nostrils flared as she struggled for air but she breathed through the panic and did not flinch from her task even as she heard herself gag. His grip softened and he let her work at her pace back and forth along his shaft, her hand working in time with her mouth. She felt his leg shake a little and took the chance to break off and gulp down air while she worked his cock, wet with spit and precum with her hand, long slow strokes then shorter, harder ones focussing on the head of his cock, working the foreskin back and forth, squeezing drop after drop of precum out. She looked back up and opened her mouth, showing him the saliva pooling on her tongue before she bowed her head and let it drool onto his shaft, mixing with his clear liquid and making his cock a slick and slippery mess. She looked back up, into his eyes and said in a high innocent, voice, "Does Master like that? Do you like your kitten gagging and drooling on your big thick cock Sir?"

Without waiting for his groan of assent she bobbed her head back on to him, working his shaft with her lips and his balls with her hand. Her free hand had pushed into her thin, wet, satin panties and was gently stroking along her own smooth lips. Fuck she was behaving like a whore. She was dressed like an expensive whore, but still a whore. She was a whore, His whore, as the thought flashed through her mind she moaned on his cock and pushed a single finger inside herself. Fuck she was wet, she was close. She pushed her head down on his cock until she gagged and broke for breath. Taking his hand she placed it back against her neck and looked up him.

"Don't be gentle with me. Don't worry, I can take it. Force me down on your cock. Fuck my face Master. If you tell me when you're close I'll try to come with you. Where do you want to cum Sir?"

"On your face. I want to claim you. Mark my territory. " he grunted, his breath ragged.

She moaned at the thoughts of being sprayed by his cum,"Yessss, don't forget to take pictures, to keep me in line if I ever get above myself."

She went back to her work with his hand holding her in place, taking his cock deeper and deeper while she worked her own slit. She shuffled her knees wider for balance as her movements grew more frantic. She had to break one more time, gagging and breathing but gulped down air and heard him say, "Again" as he forced his cock into her mouth. Her head and hands were a blur as she felt his body shake. His "fuuucckk I'm close" was unnecessary, she could feel his testicles tighten and his cock twitch as she gave the last long stroke of her mouth and hand along his cock and pulled away just in time for the first rope of hot, thick cum to hit her face. She kept pumping his cock as another and another rope painted her face, creamy white against her olive skin. She crooked her fingers against her front wall and as his orgasm subsided hers began to crash over her. She grabbed his cock and milked the last few drops on to her cheeks she gave a deep low moan from the depth of her soul, then smearing the wet head of his cock over her chin and she felt it go limp and the waves of her own climax slowly receded.

"Picture, now. And film me," she breathed as she looked up at him. He clicked away as she played with the cum on her face. Then sucked it off her fingers, one by one, her eyes staring directly into the camera phone lens.

"Let me see" she breathed as her helped her up and into a club chair large enough for them both. "Fucking Hell. I'm such a fucking slut. If I break the contract I want you to upload that anywhere you like. But I want Kompromat from you in exchange. Deal?" She gave a tired laugh, "I really should have secured yours first but never mind. "

"I want you inside me. Do you need long before you can go again? I need to freshen up."

Jamie winked "Maybe ten minutes? Tops." Zara suspected his cockiness was more due to pharmaceuticals than physical prowess but kissed him open mouthed, her teeth grazing his lips until she felt his soft cock stir.

"Where do you want me? In your room in the attic? Give me ten minutes. And I think you might get to see the green bodysuit you bought."

************************

As she ascended the stairs, dressed like a FuckDoll, she felt the heat of arousal build and build between her legs. The bodysuit was constructed from a series of satin straps criss-crossing her body, strategically covering her nipples and with mesh panels between the straps, giving the sense of being restrained. The satin felt heavenly as it rubbed against her nipples with each step, and her core pulsed against the thin mesh material of the panty panel. The click of her heels against the pine floorboards echoed through the silent house.

She paused at his door, took a breath and opened the door. Jamie was lying on his bed in the centre of the large attic room, naked apart from his long silk robe left untied, his cock proud, bare and erect, foreskin pulled back from the uncircumcised tip, beads of precum glistening in the soft light.

Zara leaned against the door frame, one arm upstretched, her hips titled, one leg in front of the other, her body slimmed and elongated in the classic pin up pose. Jamie stared, open mouthed.

Aeneas75
Aeneas75
107 Followers
12