The Housepet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My My. I see you are ready for me Master," Zara walked to the foot of the bed, her wide hips swaying, dipped her head to lick the precum off the head of his straining cock. "Hmmm. Yummy."

She stood and posed at the foot of the bed. If he wanted a freeuse slut she would be the slut of his dreams. Or maybe nightmares.

"Do you like your Pet in her pretty new leash Master?" she posed for him, running her long fake nails up across the satin and mesh bodysuit he'd chosen, tracing her fingers up to her throat then though her long dark waves, holding her thick hair high to show off her leashed throat.

She turned her back to him in slow, deliberate movements. "Do you like my ass in this bodysuit Sir? Does green lingerie look good on your Pet's olive skin?" She spanked her herself like she had seen a lap dancer do in a late night documentary.

Zara heard him sit up and pull himself down the bed to be closer to her.

She was shameless. She folded forward at the waist, pushing her ass up and out toward him, shaking it like a cheap stripper. "Do you like this ass Sir? It's all yours now."

She stifled a giggle of satisfaction when his hand made contact on her with a loud Smack, forcing out a cry of shock that she was sure sounded as fake as it felt.

She shook her ass until her he did the other and then let him work back and forth as she shifted her weight from leg to leg to present each cheek in turn, squealing with delight at each smack.

"Everybody knows that I'm a Good Girl Officer," she straightened up, spun around and protested. The grin on his face made her smile. But the look of sheer lust in his eyes made her wet.

She continued her slow parade, her exaggerated slow walk showing off her long legs and full ass until she was at the top of the bed, where she handed Jamie the leash.

He stood and tugged the leash drawing her toward him, tugged again and she was stood pressed against him, wrapped in his arms, his cock hard and leaking against her lingerie.

"Who do you belong to?"

"You. Master."

"Good Girl. How do you want me to fuck you?"

"Use me however you like, Master. Your Pet is ready."

She gasped as she felt his foot kick her legs wide as his hand groped between her legs, her lingerie pulled roughly to one side as his fingers violated her core.

"You're wet Pet. Did you edge when you were getting ready?" He continued to work his fingers back and forth inside her, roughly, not to please her but to open up her tight cunt. He legs began to buckle but he held her up, arm wrapped around her waist, her leash

"Yes Sir. I wanted to be wet and ready for you to play with me."

Jamie growled from the back of his throat and thrust two fingers deep inside her.

"On the bed. Now. Face down. That magnificent big ass up."

Zara felt Jamie undo the poppers of her bodysuit and the thin material ride up around her waist. She shook her bare ass and felt the inevitable slaps before he gripped her waist with one hand to hold her steady as his cock pressed against her lips. She was so wet that he slid three inches inside her with one thrust.

"Fuck, that feels good. You're tight."

She purred with satisfaction as he placed both hands on her waist, pulled his hips back and began to fuck her gently, floating on the sensations of her pussy slowly stretched around his cock. It was a skilled fuck, the type she would have loved her previous boyfriends to give her. But she was in heat and what would have satisfied her in the past wasn't enough tonight. She turned her head back, catching his gaze from the corner of her cat eye flicks.

"Is that how you treat a Whore? Fuck me like you own me. I'm not a little doll, you won't break..." and his thighs slapped into her ass before she finished as he slammed his cock deep inside her again and again. She reached an arm in front to grab the sheet to steady herself and bounced back on to his hard cock, her face pushed into the pillow as he pounded her from behind, tugging at her leash enough to feel pressure against her throat.

She rode the wave of pleasure as their wet bodies slammed against each other and somewhere inside her head a little voice moaned in delight; This is what you were made for, a big ass to be spanked, a woman's body built for hard use, a tight little cunt to milk cocks and the soul of a whore.

She moaned out loud and heard Jamie's voice cut through her thought, "I'm too close, I need to change positions,"

He pulled out leave her pussy feeling empty, she moved on to her back and a cute little queef made them both giggle as their eyes met.

She ran her nails down from her neck, over her nipple then across her soft tummy to trace across her wet lips, her legs wide.

"I'm empty without your cock. Fuck me slow, fuck me fast, fuck me gently, fuck me hard. But fuck me Jamie."

He planted his hands either side of her head and kissed her on the lips. She reached out between their bodies and guided his cock to her core feeling the familiar warmth as he pushed back inside her. She wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him in deeper. She heard a low groan of satisfaction and took a few seconds to realise it came from her.

Looking over his shoulder she saw his pale body on her olive curves, her long smooth legs against his hairy, muscled legs and she clawed his back with her long fake nails in desire.

They fucked until their bodies shone with sweat and his stokes began to slow and grow ragged.

"Are you close, Master?" He nodded. "Want to finish fucking me from behind? I think you liked that."

He grunted and she spun up and on hands and knees for him, pushing her ass up and back onto him as he guided her with his hands gripping her ass.

"Don't hold back," she instructed, needlessly, as he immediately began to fuck her with long deep strokes. She relaxed and let him use her, knowing he couldn't keep this pace up for long and in less than a minute she felt his hands grip her tighter as his cock twitch inside her and his groan as he came.

Jamie crashed onto the bed beside Zara. She leant up above him on one arm and kissed him.

"Satisfactory Sir?"

He laughed and kissed her back.

"I hope you're not done old man. You haven't made you Pet cum yet though so...."

He grinned. "Shall we rectify that?" he reached down and pushed a single finger inside her then sucked the wetness of it. "Delicious. Let me taste you properly."

She straddled him, her pussy inches from his face, "Wait. Phone. Kompromat."

He laughed in surprise. "Other side. Give here." He unlocked his phone and passed it to her to film his face as he licked her. "How does my pussy taste Jamie? For the benefit of the tape."

"Like Nectar of the Gods" he laughed. "You want to film me make you cum? Or just enjoy the ride?"

She laughed as she tossed his phone across the bed, gripped his greying locks and ground her cunt into his face, his tongue flattened and licking the length of her slit before she pulled his face higher for him to sucked on her clit as she circled her hips. She knew she was close and ground her cunt against his face, moving his head back and forth to maximize stimulation as she felt her orgasm build and then it hit her, radiating from her core throughout her body in waves of pleasure until she collapsed beside him, both of them gasping for breath.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to neither suffocate you there. Master."

Her breathy laughter triggered his, "Ha! Was that satisfactory Pet? And I'm hard again, so once you are ready I want you on top. Playing with your pert little tits as you bounce on my cock like the perfect little whore you are."

"Yes Master," she purred with delight and contentment.

***************************************

She woke in the attic room with watery light from a wet Sunday morning bathing her naked body in a diffuse glow.

His arm was laid possessively across her waist. His breath was deep and steady, still sound asleep. She left his arm in place and shuffled backwards against him. He stirred a little but only to pull her closer into him until she could feel his chest hair against her back.

Only then did she realise she was not entirely naked. Neither she nor Jamie had removed her collar, or her leash. She took the leash, and carefully, making sure she didn't wake him, she prised open the fingers of the arm holding her, placed the loop of the leash in his palm then closed his fingers back around the cord. Zara closed her eyes and felt every muscle in her tired, used, body relax like a deep exhale, and fell back asleep.

The End. For Now anyway.....

I may return to Zara and Jamie (or to Olivia and Shep for that matter) in the future, if you wonderful people are interested in reading more of their adventures. But I plan write something different next.

Please let me know in the comments if you have any feedback, ideas or requests. I write for my pleasure and in the hope my words entertain and arouse others. I apologise in advance for any typos or grammatical errors. This is a hobby I fit around family and work commitments so inevitably some mistakes slip through my proofing.

But if you do enjoy my naughty little stories, please let me know in the comments. The feedback helps motivate me to find time to write more.

12