The Howell Club for the Aged Ch. 02

Story Info
Lakshmi volunteers at a nursing home.
4k words
4.67
7.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 4: The Director

Lakshmi's life continued normally. She was in charge of a bake-sale at her children's school. She helped her husband, Robert, who was promoted yet again, by organizing a pool party at the house for his new underlings. Being on the Board, she was involved in many facets of the Lakeview Country Club.

Lakshmi was determined to not think about the Howell Club for the Aged. Of course, as happens when one is told not to think about an elephant, she thought about it frequently. She promised herself she would not re-watch the videos Charles had sent her.

After one Board meeting, where she found herself staring at Ginny Butland instead of paying attention to the meeting, her commitment to keep her promise was put to the test. She sat in her car with her phone. Somehow she summoned the willpower to not open the video, but she could not find the willpower to delete it.

Despite trying to remain calm, on her first free day, she was a bundle of eager energy as she returned to the Howell Club for the Aged to volunteer. As she checked in at the administration building, she noticed Lily's office door was open.

"Hey, director!" She said cheerily from the doorway. She was dressed casually, but looked very pretty and her petite athletic figure was not hidden by her white t-shirt and khaki shorts.

Lily was dressed as usual with large dark rimmed glasses, white blouse, dark blazer, matching pencil skirt, and high heels. Her hair was in a bun, although today a few stray bangs were loose, framing her pretty face. She looked like a tall young sexy Asian American librarian as she looked up from her computer.

"Hey, volunteer!" She matched Lakshmi's degree of cheerfulness. "You know, when you applied to be a volunteer, I didn't really know what to expect. I was sort of worried you'd be more work for me. But you're really an awesome volunteer!"

"Awww, Thank you!" Lakshmi responded sweetly. "And you're an awesome Director!"

"Well that's very nice to hear. Thank you." Lily replied genuinely.

Lakshmi glanced over her shoulders before stepping into the office and closing the door. "Um, Lily" She said nervously. "I'm pretty sure you know this already, but you know that Charles has cameras around here, right?" She winced before continuing tentatively. "And he records... things."

"Oh yeah, I know." She said nonchalantly. Then she chuckled. "Funny story. He actually tried to use them on me. To be honest, I gotta admit I was a little flattered, he can be really charming. I almost gave in, but, of course, I turned him down. You know, out of principle."

"You turned him down?"

Lily shrugged. "Yeah. Well, no, not exactly. I didn't want to burst his bubble completely. So I played along and we settled on him having access to my office instead." She giggled "He's probably hoping to find my panties in a desk drawer or something."

Lakshmi was incredulous. "But weren't you afraid you'd lose your job or people would find out?"

Lily laughed "I'm sure that's what he wanted me to think! But he's actually way too nice to go through with it."

"But he has the videos, how can you be so sure?" Lakshmi asked worryingly.

"Here's the deal. He's old. Yeah, he's smart and he knows a lot about a lot of things, yadda, yadda, yadda. But he knows diddly about tech. I'm not sure he knows the difference between a website and a browser."

"But, how can you be so sure?" Lakshmi asked still unconvinced.

"OK, OK. Let me explain the whole thing. He came to me all confident-like, thinking he had it all figured out. But I had a hunch. So I searched his room. Well, it wasn't much of a search, cuz there it was sitting right on his desk. He's got a little notebook that he writes in. And he literally wrote "Passwords" on the cover."

"No way, really?"

"Yup. You wouldn't believe how many of these old guys still write everything down. It's super common. It's like how I get at least one call a day from some old dude asking for a brochure. I mean, Hello! When was the last time you saw a brochure, uh, 1995?" She said scoffed.

"So you just go in and delete his files." Lakshmi said with a sense of relief.

"Well, I was about to... actually I was going to shut the whole thing down, but then I felt kind of bad. I mean, I didn't want to completely ruin his fun. So I let him keep his little vids. I've got a pretty good idea what he does watching them." She rolled her eyes and made a gesture with her hand as if she was stroking a cylindrical object.

"What! You let him keep them? Why?" Lakshmi was nervous again.

"I just set it up so that any file he sends is in self-destruct format. They can only play once." Lily said reassuringly. She thought for a second. "Of course I could always shut it all down in a flash, but I'm really not that worried about it. And, like I said, he's really actually sweet, I kinda like him. Let him be happy."

"You can do that?" Lakshmi was intrigued. "I mean the self-destruct thing."

"You do know that one of my degrees is in computer science, right?"

Lakshmi pulled out her phone and tapped away. "Oh wow, you're right!" The videos Charles had sent her gave error messages. "God, I wish I knew that before."

"Oh really?" Lily cocked her head inquisitively. "Why? Before what?"

"He sent me one, well two, well two of the same thing... me with Bill." Lakshmi said sheepishly. "I didn't think I had a choice... so... Oh God! I can't believe I did that! Lily, I need you to delete some videos for me. You can do that, right?" She pleaded desperately.

"Can do." Lily started tapping away on her keyboard. "Well let's see what we've got here, shall we?"

Lakshmi came around the desk and stood behind Lily. With her arms on the back of the chair, she leaned forward over Lily's shoulder. They were cheek to cheek staring at the monitor.

Lily quickly accessed the account. "Wow, he's got a lot more since the last time I checked." She started scrolling through the numerous files. "You'd think he would've at least labeled them. Wait, here's several tagged as favorites. Let's try this one."

She opened one of the files and a video started playing. It began with Lakshmi and Charles entering a reading room. "Oh God!" Lakshmi exclaimed as she recognized the scene. "You shouldn't watch this!"

"Hold your horses there, volunteer. Let's let the Director decide, shall we?" Lily said teasingly as she enlarged the video to full screen.

The two were mesmerized as they watched the video cheek to cheek. Lily was silent. Her eyes were big and her mouth was open. Lakshmi whispered "Oh God." on several occasions.

After it ended, they both turned looking at each other dumbstruck. Their faces were just an inch apart. Lily's mouth was still open. Lily closed her mouth slowly then said "Well, that was slightly more than a handjob."

"I know. I know! I thought it was only going to be a handjob, too." Lakshmi said defensively. "But, I didn't think I had a choice. I can't believe I did that!"

Lily cringed. "Oh God, it's weird that I kinda want to fuck him now, too, right?"

"Stop it, Lily! This is serious!"

Lily responded excitedly "Oh come on, look at your face. There's no way you weren't enjoying yourself! He was pretty good, wasn't he?" She paused and said seriously "I'm totally turned on right now."

"Lily, focus! You have to delete it."

Lily pleaded "Aw, really, come on. Let's think this through. He's old and he's sweet, in his fancy-pants sort of way. Do you really want to deprive an old man of some harmless fun?"

"Harmless?" Lakshmi exclaimed.

"He can't do anything with it, and it's his favorite." Lily implored.

Lakshmi shook her head. She was about to object, then she sighed. "Ok, fine, if you put it that way, let him keep it."

Lily smiled and said coyly "And, um... Lakshmi... if you want, I can give you a copy, too. Just saying."

Lakshmi stared at her silently with her mouth open in indignant shock. Then she snapped her mouth shut before sheepishly saying "OK."

"Ha! I knew it!" Lily said smugly. "It is pretty hot."

Lakshmi walked around the desk and was about to open the door when Lily called out energetically. "Hey, I've just got a thought."

Lakshmi turned around. "Now what?"

"Maybe we could fuck him together." Lily said with a large grin. Lakshmi's brow furrowed slightly as she tried to decide if Lily was serious or teasing. Then she broke into a laugh shaking her head and walked out the door.

Ch. 5: Theodore, Edward, and Lily

Lakshmi scanned the grounds as she strolled across the lawn in the bright sunshine. She saw no sign of Charles, but she did notice his table which was set for tea for two on the lawn. She spotted the usual threesome of quilting women at their table. She greeted them cheerily as she sat down. "Hey, girls! How's the gang today?"

The four of them were chatting pleasantly, when Lakshmi heard Lily's voice behind her. "Oh, Lakshmi, there you are. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind giving me a hand."

On either side of Lily were two old white men. Lakshmi guessed they were in their 70s, possibly 80s. They looked vaguely alike. Both were bald, one had a white goatee beard and the other a bushy white moustache. Both were in light-colored suits. They had similar heavy-set builds; they were taller, and considerably fatter, than the diminutive Lakshmi, but shorter than Lily.

"Edward, Theodore, this is Lakshmi, our new volunteer."

Lakshmi energetically stood up and gave a cheery "Hello!"

Lakshmi's long black hair was in a half ponytail that cascaded down to her mid back. Her slim white t-shirt hugged her perky breasts and occasionally revealed her flat stomach. Her khaki shorts clung to her tiny waist while accentuating her tight round ass. Her shapely tawny brown legs were bare and she was wearing white sneakers.

The fat old men's eyes shamelessly roamed up and down her body several times. "I say, Theodore!" Edward said approvingly. "This is not what I expected when I was informed of the presence of a volunteer."

"I thoroughly agree with you, Edward." Theodore replied. "I was imagining the type of do-gooders that used to come around here back when my father was a resident." He shuddered in disgust "They were a flock of rather square brutish God-fearing hens."

Lily ignored the banter of the two men as she continued to address Lakshmi. "I have a Zoom meeting soon so I don't have a lot of time. So I was hoping we could team up. You know, kill two birds with one stone." She tilted her head side to side indicating she was referring to the two men on either side of her.

Lakshmi, knowing what Lily was asking, glanced back at the women. They seemed oblivious as they continued chatting and quilting amongst themselves.

Due partly to not wanting to disappoint Lily, but mostly due to her own secret desires, she replied "I think you mean divide and conquer. But just a hand, OK?" She emphasized the word 'hand'. And as if for further clarification, she held up her hand with her palm facing Lily.

"Of course." Lily replied.

"Fine, which one do I get?" Lakshmi said giggling.

"Oh, I certainly have no issues with a volunteer." Edward offered graciously.

"I'm fine with either the Director or a volunteer, too." Theodore chimed in.

Lily shrugged her shoulders "I don't care. You choose." She checked her watch. "Come on, let's go."

The four of them walked to the library in a single file. Lily led the procession with deliberate strides of her long legs. Behind her, the two men followed, occasionally bumping into each other clumsily. Lakshmi brought up the rear.

Once inside the main hall, Lily went to the first reading room. She opened the door slightly and peered inside ensuring it was vacant before holding the door fully open. The two men tried to enter simultaneously. They jostled around a bit before bumbling in, followed by the gorgeous petite Indian woman.

After closing the door, Lily addressed the men matter-of-factly "OK you guys, remember I don't have a lot of time. You promised to be quick, right?"

"Oh yes, of course!"

"Fast as lightning!"

The men walked to opposite ends of the long low overstuffed leather sofa. They unbuckled their pants and pushed them, along with their underwear, down to their ankles before plunking down on the sofa. They glanced at their exposed limp cocks satisfactorily before looking up smiling.

"Thanks for doing this." Lily said earnestly as she took Lakshmi's hand. "You're a life saver." She led Lakshmi to the sofa and they sat down together in the middle. They turned away from each other to face the fat old men on either side.

"Well Edward, I guess you get the volunteer. I should warn you, I'm not as experienced as the director." Lakshmi said playfully.

"Oh, don't worry, my dear, just give it the old college try, and I'm sure you'll do great! And, um, I'm Theodore."

"Oops, my apologies." Lakshmi giggled. She was slightly surprised at her own eagerness as she stared at his cock.

Although she considered herself just a beginner in the study of old man anatomy, she felt confident his cock belonged in the 'normal' category. But she was baffled by his scrotum.It was covered in gray pubic hair as expected. But it was astonishingly saggy. She was curious to know if it was always like this or if this was a symptom of aging. If it was a symptom of aging, she concluded Theodore was much older than she initially guessed, or perhaps by some natural process unbeknownst to her, his scrotum aged faster than the rest of him.

"Oh, good job, Edward!" Lily said encouragingly just behind her. "You're getting nice and hard, aren't you!" Lily had already elicited pre-cum and was busy smearing it on Edward's quickly hardening cock.

Realizing she was already behind, she focused on the task at hand. "Well, then, Theodore, what do we have here?" She slowly ran her finger along the shaft of his cock. She gently grasped it. Her pussy became moist as she felt it grow in her hand.

Lakshmi slowly stroked Theodore's growing erection. "Oooh, what's this? Is it for me?" She asked innocently as pre-cum emerged from his tip. Now using both hands, she lubricated his shaft. She started stroking him faster.

Both fat old men were starting to breathe harder as the two young women were pumping their now erect cocks.

"Your cock feels so good!" Lily purred. "Oh Edward, you're so hard. I want your cum, can you cum for me?" Her hands were pumping his glistening shaft and caressing his balls.

"Am I doing OK, Theodore? Do you like how my hands feel on your big hard cock? It's so big." Lakshmi murmured. She was trying to keep pace with Lily. Her pussy was getting wetter by the sensation of a stranger's cock in her hands.

"Oh Edward," Lily whispered hoarsely. "Oh yes, you're so hard... cum for me, l want your cum." Curious to see how Lily was progressing, Lakshmi turned her head to look. At the same time, Lily turned to look at Lakshmi.

They made direct eye contact with their faces almost touching. They stared into each other's eyes for a moment before Lakshmi gave a surprised gasp as Lily lightly kissed her on the lips. "Oh, no, Lily, I'm not like that." Lakshmi said with embarrassment and alarm.

Lily suddenly pivoted. Facing Lakshmi, she grabbed Lakshmi's head with both hands. She purred "You're so fucking hot, right now." She planted a firm kiss on Lakshmi's lips.

Lakshmi released her grip on Theodore's cock with a startled muffled protest as she felt Lily's soft lips pressing on hers. Now Lily's tongue was inside her mouth. Lily's kiss continued unbroken as her hands moved down Lakshmi's neck and chest.

Lily pushed up Lakshmi's t-shirt, bunching it up around her upper chest. She lowered her mouth to Lakshmi's exposed breasts. Her tongue flicked her hard brown nipples one by one. She sucked and fondled her tits. Lakshmi's heart was pounding and she was panting.

Lily put both hands on Lakshmi's breasts and pushed her back slowly until Lakshmi was lying on her back with her head in Theodore's lap.

Theodore's cock protruded from Lakshmi's long black hair which was blanketing his lap. The underside of his hard shaft was pressed against her cheek.

Lakshmi felt her shorts and panties being slipped down her legs and off, along with her shoes. She felt her leg being positioned so her heel rested on the back of the sofa. Her other leg was bent with her foot still on the ground. Her naked shaved pussy was on full display.

Lakshmi moaned softly as Lily's delicate tongue licked her wet pussy lips. "Oh yes, yes, oh, oh..." she murmured as Lily expertly explored her cunt inside and out. She now felt Lily's fingers and tongue working together. "Oh, yes, yes..." She purred as her clitoris was being sucked.

Lily was now on the sofa on her knees with her head buried in Lakshmi's crotch. Her ass was inches from Edward's face.

Theodore stared down at Lakshmi. Her pretty face was pushed against his cock, her eyes were closed and her mouth slightly open as she writhed in pleasure. He slipped a finger in her mouth. With her eyes still closed, she started sucking his finger. He gently rocked his pelvis up and down allowing his cock to rub against her face.

Edward clambered onto the sofa with his pants still around his ankles. He was on his knees behind Lily. He ran his hands up the backs of her silky thighs, pushing her skirt up over her ass, exposing her black panties.

He grasped her panties and slipped them down her thighs. He gently lifted her knees one by one so he could remove them completely. He was careful not to remove her high heels. Her ass and shaved wet pussy was now exposed.

Theodore awkwardly slid out from under Lakshmi. He stood up and shuffled around to the side of the sofa with his pants still around his ankles. He reached down and slipped his hands under Lakshmi's shoulders and gingerly pulled her up and towards him until her head was arched back off the edge of the overstuffed leather armrest.

As Lakshmi was being pulled slightly away from her, Lily leaned forward as she continued pleasuring Lakshmi with her mouth. Lily's ass was now higher in the air and her pussy more invitingly accessible to Edward.

The two fat old men looked at each other across the sofa smiling. The two young women between them were moaning and groaning completely engrossed in their own sensual world seemingly ignoring them. Both men flung their ties over their shoulders.

Edward admired the 22 year old pussy before him. He leaned forward and softly kissed it several times. Lily moaned and her ass quivered. He sucked on her pussy lips before his tongue explored her inside and out.

Theodore stepped forward and spreading his knees slightly, he straddled Lakshmi's face. His long saggy scrotum hung down freely. He bent his knees and swayed his hips causing his dangling balls to swing like a pendulum. His balls slapped her cheeks and dragged across her lips several times. He then lowered himself further, pressing his saggy scrotum onto her lips. She opened her mouth and sucked on his balls.

Edward guided his cock to Lily's pussy. He made several passes as he rubbed his knob along her opening before he slipped in. She instinctively cooed and her ass gyrated as she felt him enter her. Once he was all the way in, he began fucking her slowly.

Theodore stood up and bent forward. With his hand, he guided his cock to Lakshmi's mouth under him. His glistening tip pushed on her lips. As her lips parted, he leaned forward sliding his cock into her mouth. He pushed in as far as he could, he cupped his hands on her breasts to stabilize himself. He pulled back slightly after eliciting a gag.

Lily moaned softly while enjoying Lakshmi's soaked cunt. She felt Edward's hand reach around her and massage her clit while his cock pumped her pussy. Edward was huffing and grunting as he fucked her faster and harder.

12