The Howell Club for the Aged Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lakshmi made loud slurping noises as she sucked energetically with her lips tightly around Theodore's shaft. He slid his cock back and forth in her mouth faster. Lakshmi reached back and held his hips to stabilize herself as she gagged with each thrust. His scrotum swung freely, slapping her forehead.

Lakshmi's body quivered. Theodore pulled his cock out from the seal of her soft lips with a wet popping noise as he stood up. Lily flung her head back with her breasts thrust forward and her back arched. Edward gripped Lily's hips tightly as he thrust his cock into her tight pussy with all the force a fat old man could muster.

The young women's faces were contorted as they shrieked together in ecstasy. Lily's ass twerked and her pussy clenched Edward's cock. Lakshmi's hands squeezed Theodore's flabby ass as he frantically stroked his cock with his tip hovering above her mouth.

Lily convulsed as she felt Edward's cock pulsate and shoot cum inside her as he roared. Lakshmi's body trembled rigidly as Theodore grunted loudly and his blast of cum sailed passed her mouth and landed between her breasts.

Theodore grunted again as he shot a second round of sticky white goo, this time it landed in Lakshmi's mouth. Edward filled Lily's tight pussy with more cum with another roar and thrust. Theodore's third feeble shot of cum landed on Lakshmi's upper lip.

Theodore staggered back a step, he leaned forward supporting himself with an outstretched arm on the back of the sofa. Edward slumped back to a sitting position as his legs slowly slid off the sofa back to the ground. They were both fully clothed from the waist up and their pants still around their ankles. They were both breathless.

Lakshmi's tongue licked the cum from her upper lip and she swallowed as she slowly propped herself up on her elbows. She was completely naked, except for her t-shirt which was still bunched up above her tits. She was breathing hard as she looked at Lily.

Lily was on all fours between her legs facing her. She was fully dressed except for her panties, her skirt was hiked up and her ass naked.

Lily gazed down at Lakshmi as she caught her breath. In one fluid motion, Lily leaned forward and licked Theodore's cum from between Lakshmi's breasts as she gracefully stood up and swallowed.

Lily picked up her panties from the ground and turned facing the other three. She bent down and slipped her panties over her shoes. Straightening up and with a little shimmy of her hips she slid them back on under her skirt. She smoothened out her skirt and adjusted the collar of her blazer.

She glanced at her watch and broke into a large smile. "Perfect timing! Good job, you guys!" The three silently watched the tall young skinny pretty Asian American woman stride out of the room letting the door close behind her.

The two fat old men pulled up their pants and were quickly dressed. They helped collect Lakshmi's clothes and shoes and stood patiently watching as the stunningly pretty petite Indian woman got dressed. The three of them walked out of the room and through the main hall.

Once outside, Edward said "Boy, I'm tired. I need a nap."

"Yes, me too. I'm really tired." Theodore responded. The two men shook each other's hands and walked away in opposite directions.

Lakshmi strolled back to the quilting women, sat down, and rejoined the pleasant conversation.

12