The Howling Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wheezing painfully, Emmeline lifts her head to see the creature. She watches, dread filling her bones as the creature slowly stops its flailing, its terrible howling turning to a low and threatening growl. It lets out a guttural sound as it whirls around and looks at Emmeline as she lies on the ground. It stands there for a moment, statuesque, with her sword firmly lodged in its chest. Panic sears her heart as it stands on its hind legs again and takes hold of the blade, and it pulls it free from its body.

Even in the dark Emmeline can see the glistening black blood on the weapon that drifts into nothingness before it uncaringly casts the weapon aside into the darkness surrounding them. Its eyeless gaze is locked on her as it begins slowly stalking towards her. She starts to scramble away from it, heading for the fallen torch that lay some length away from her, crawling backwards on her elbows as the panic rises with every step it takes. She tries to rise to her feet, to flee, to run.

Too late.

As she starts to get up it leaps at her, landing with its bulk slamming her down into the leafy ground and driving the already limited breath from her lungs. With its remaining arm it takes hold of her chestplate, claws slipping beneath and nicking her skin as its grip encompases her armour, before it hauls her free from the ground. It was like she weighed nothing to the beast, and it shook her body before thrashing her through the air, slamming her uncaringly against the trees, the ground.

Each blow stunned her, and she felt nothing but the rush of air before colliding with something else. Were she any other kind of warrior she felt she'd probably be dead already. But she was strong. And it knew that. Each blow was measured to beat her down, batter her already bruised body, and finally after treating her like a ragdoll she was thrown down heavily to the ground beneath its feet once more.

She lay there, wheezing and coughing, choking on a breath that she just couldn't catch. Her body ached, more than it had ever before. And at any moment she expected the final moment to come. The end, for good this time. But the creature had other ideas. She rolled onto her back and stared up at it, watching in horror as its severed arm knit itself back into being. It inspected its new limb for a moment, before its eyes once again fell on her. And that's when she saw it.

The beast was, of course, as naked as it had been the night before. And hanging above her was its- she hated to admit- impressive manhood. And as she watched it stiffened, hardening under her gaze until it stood ready and waiting. Her eyes widened in horror and she rolled over onto her front and began to crawl away as fast as she could, an attempt she already knew was doomed to fail.

And fail it did. She barely made it a few feet before she felt its claw seize her leg, and she screamed out in panicked fear as she knew what it intended to do to her, kicking and struggling as it dragged her backwards towards it. She clawed at the dirt in an attempt to find any purchase she could to get away from what was coming.

It took hold of her waist armour and hauled her to her hands and knees. Its claws made short work of the cloth shorts she wore beneath her armour, as in an attempt to pull them, perhaps down or off, it shredded through and left nothing but her loincloth to hide her modesty.

And even then it was partially soaked already, thanks to the infernal heat the beast pervaded upon her with its gaze. It became clear to her now that this must have been its intent all along. The staring, the beckoning last night at the window, the.. Dream.. It had been preparing her somehow.

And like a moth to a flame she'd walked willingly into its woods like a fool.

Not that she had much time to contemplate such things as it grabbed hold of her hips and drew her back, and she felt its hot breath on her exposed ass as it took in her scent, before that horrid tongue she'd seen slavering through the night licked her waiting slit, leaving a trail of black as it tasted her. And it was pleased by what it tasted.

"No no no no no no, please. n-" She looked back and tried to beg, but her words were silenced as it moved over her, one of its hands taking the back of her head roughly and forcing the side of her face into the forest floor. Its head leaned over her own, and drops of black spittle fell from its macabre jaws and onto her cheek.. Still she fought against it, trying with what little might she had left to free herself.

She scraped at its arm with her fingernails, thrashing her legs in any attempt to stave off its advance. But nothing worked, and she left was powerless, staring up at that skull-like visage from between its fingers. And that's when she felt it, truly, felt it. Pressing down on her ass, nestled in the valley there, she felt its cock. It ground against her slowly, and she could feel the heat from its body. It throbbed, aching for her, and as it passed over her flesh those invasing tingles spiked further.

It drew back its hips slowly, and she felt every inch of its cock sliding between her cheeks. She felt a ridge halfway along it, and then the flared head at the tip as it lowered its aim, pressing the head against her defenceless pussy. And it struck her now how truly far from an animal this thing was. There was no rutting, no feral attempts to find its mark. This was cold, calculating. Intelligent. She stared up at it, silently begging it in the hopes it would take pity on her, or at least kill her outright. "Please. Please don't, not this."

And then it pulled her back and bucked its hips forward, and Emmeline felt as the head of its cock split her open. She howled into the dirt as it forced the immense length into her, painfully slowly. Whenever it met resistance it pulled back before bucking forwards again, lodging an extra inch or so inside of her already well stretched hole, grunting as it did so.. And that was to say nothing of its girth, it was wider than anything she'd dared take before, and it felt like someone was ramming an arm into her.

Pain shot through her with every thrust, and each time she cried out it only seemed to encourage the creature. It growled in pleasure as it buried another measure of its meat within her, and she knew it was taking its time to revel in the feeling of her body. Tears welled in her eyes, not just from the pain she felt as it continued trying to ram everything inside her, but from the humiliation she was undergoing alongside it.

Eventually she felt the creature's hips meet her ass and she knew it had finally succeeded in forcing its entire length into her. She felt like she'd been broken open, and she bid a silent prayer for the fact it had stopped its movements for the time being. She knew it was likely revelling in its burgeoning conquest, and that its true assault would begin soon enough.

She could barely breathe, even if she didn't have her face forced against the ground, and her cry was muffled as it began to pull out of her. For the briefest moment she felt hollowed out, before the full length of it slammed back into her and she gave out a gargled shout as it knocked what little breath she had left out of her body.

She took as deep a breath as she could when it pulled out again, feeling every inch of it scraping against her inner walls, especially the flared head that pried her open with every stroke. And as it thrust forward again she felt it like a battering ram that was burying itself into her chest, scraping her face, arms and knees forward through the dirt bit by bit with each impact.

Helplessly she pounded her fist against the ground while it adjusted its hold on her, a large claw wrapping around her waist as it increased its terrible pace. No longer was she privileged to the slow and methodical testing she had been enjoying, now the beast intended to truly take her for its own.

And so it began. Without a moment's warning the creature started to ram its cock into her with abandon, speeding up and giving her no mercy from here on. In the onslaught the sound of her ass slapping against its shadowy form echoed in the empty forest, accompanied only by bellowing grunts from its hulking form and half strangled cries from Emmeline as it hammered into her.

Breathless before, now she felt as if she were choking from the size of the creature's manhood within her as it assaulted her. Tears now streaming down her face, still she tried to escape. Weakly she kicked her legs, trying to move her body away from it in any way, but it was hopeless.

With every struggle all she did was use more energy she didn't have, and submitted herself more to her assaulter. She tried to wrench its claw off her face but all it did was push her deeper into the muck beneath, as if her protests did nothing but spur it on more.

Like an iron rod within her, the monster fucked her as hard as it could. It seemed half desperate to slide its cock deep within her, pummeling her now abused hole harder with every blurted plea. And not only did it invade her it seemed the beast's very essence sought to pervert her being, as that godless tingling set her cunt on fire more with every stroke.

Finally it let go of her head, letting her breath freely for a moment, and instead it took hold of both of her elbows and yanked them backwards, heaving her torso off the ground as it continued to fuck her. It bucked its hips wildly, and thanks to its pervasive nature she felt her traitorous body's excitement running down her legs, leaving its cock smeared in her juices as it pistoned in and out of her.

Pulled now from the dirt and restrained as she was, Emmeline could do little but pant helplessly as she endured the creature's relentless thrusting. She could hear the wet slapping, and was disgusted by her own body betraying her in this way. She refused to admit the creature was bringing her any pleasure, even as her own twitching pussy tried to tell her otherwise. The pain had barely abated, and every thrust she felt herself being carved open again by it as the creature abused her further.

Her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she was slammed into from behind, feeling like a ragdoll in its grip once more as it plunged itself into her. It fucked her like there was no tomorrow, claiming her as its own personal fucktoy as it used her body against her will. Black spittle fell from its grotesque jaws and began to matt her hair, staining the back of her armour in the process.

Against all sense of right she felt herself approaching climax and she closed her eyes, shaking her head and silently begging herself not to give in to the unwanted pleasure she was being forced to feel. She felt it in her bones, seeping into her core from the very touch of the monster that raped her, its dreadful essence affecting her by its very nature. And it didn't help that the creature's cock seemed to hit the right spots every time it drove itself back inside of her body.

Never had she felt more helpless in her life, shamed more now than she had ever been, to fall prey to this beast. She felt her orgasm building and building, each thrust fanning a dreadful flame within her body. She turned her head and looked up at the creature, one eye socket tilting to gaze at her. It felt almost taunting as it stared down at her.

"Please... Stop..." Emmeline asked in between each jackhammer thrust. "No.. more.." She blurted the words as best as she could with what little she could muster. And for a brief moment it felt as if her pleading worked as it released its grip on her elbows, pausing its thrusting. She fell forwards into the dirt once more, dirtied and sweating, panting and gasping for breath.

Once more hope had flared in her. And once again it was torn away from her. As she reached her arms above her, trying to pull her body along the ground, the monster slammed to the ground, pinning each hand down and flattening her to the ground entirely. She was now forced prone on the ground, and the beast began to pound into her once again.

Though this time it was different, more frantic, desperate. It was just as fast but it had no rhythm anymore, and it was when she heard the growling that now rose in its chest she realised what was coming. Not only was she being edged closer to her own climax, but now her attacker was about to reach their own. Her eyes went wild as she realised what was coming and she found the strength once again to start kicking and thrashing.

"No no no no, please, no.. anything but.. Th-ahaahhht!"

Emmeline's words failed her as she came at last, waves of shameful pleasure burning through her body as her muscles went haywire and her toes curled. And as she did so her inner walls squeezed and clenched around the beast's cock as it buried itself balls deep inside her used pussy, and with an echoing howl it began to pump her full of its horrid seed. Its cock throbbed and twitched, each spasm flooding her abused hole with its cum.

She kicked her legs feebly as she felt wave after wave of it pouring into her, bloating her and coursing out of her around its thick shaft. After a few agonising moments of this it pulled free, causing more of its cum to leak out of her as it continued its own climax. Ropes of black spurted over Emmeline as she lay exhausted and on the edge of consciousness after her ordeal.

As if to complete her humiliation it flipped her over onto her back and finished on her chest and face, and in her weariness her mouth lay open, allowing it to land on her tongue as well. The taste was the last thing on her mind as she lay there, full of its essence and waiting now to see what fate awaited her now.

And it could be nothing good, for soon the beast stood and seized hold of her arms, beginning to drag her deeper into the forest towards the mountain range far in the distance. The last thing Emmeline remembered before she blacked out was how tight her armour now felt around her, and the sensation of being hauled through the leaves and twigs of the forest floor, leaving a long streak of black that oozed out of her in her wake.