All Comments on 'The Howling Valley'

by OccurrenceOnMimas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good

Thanks for this; a high quality contribution to this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What...

What he said....

An excellent story... 5*

ChasPHXChasPHXover 3 years ago
Jungle horror, yes!

A jungle horror yarn with an opening quote from J Conrad himself? Sign me up! Glad to see another writer putting the horror in erotic horror. Agree with the other comment that this is a nice addition to the site.

Now I'll be honest, there are some weaknesses with this story, so I can't give full marks, but I'm really happy to have read this. I would read more from you in this category.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Yes

Excellent Halloween boogie man story with a Viet Nam background, Loved it. Only problem is he should have reported the helicopter location with the names of all deceased, including his viet cong captive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

War is hell, no doubt there, you must be a vet, take care!

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Now that was one fantastic story. What a roller coaster ride it was.

Thank you author for such a wonderful story. Into my favourites it goes.

Scores 5/5 deserves more a lot more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOccurrenceOnMimas@OccurrenceOnMimas
yeah yeah I’m still alive. Got a little too into Warhammer 40k there and managed to deal with some minor upheavals in my personal life. I’m back at it, gimme a lil bit here. For those of you wondering what happened with Garrett and Brie after The Virtue of Patience ended, you...