The Human Bearer Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know how it's called. It's like a field of pure energy," Florent explained. "The high commander made a short and effective demonstration by throwing a small rodent at it. It took an instant. The poor critter was a small pile of ashes before I could blink."

"Yeah, I thought so. Okay, man, see you around."

"Don't forget to call ahead, I might not be at home," Florent joked.

Riordan waved at him and Kyle followed him into the hallway. "So, partner, what do you think?" he asked his bot. "Did you detect any signs of lying or deception?"

"None whatsoever," Kyle confirmed what he himself was thinking. "I believe that Florent Kasido doesn't deserve his imprisonment."

"Same here. How come these guys, who are so smart, don't see it?"

"There is always room for error. They cannot risk it," Kyle explained. "Master Rio, do you believe that it is an interesting fact that Florent Kasido has empathic abilities?"

"Indeed, glad that you mentioned it. I almost forgot about it. And I don't think it was a gift from his master, like in my case. That's quite interesting."

He would like to get to know this Florent guy better. He was, without a doubt, a bearer with a brain, and that was a rare occurrence on Tu'lek.

***

The elevator shook as they reached the deck where their quarters were located.

"What the hell?" Riordan murmured.

The metallic voice of the elevator began, as if on cue, "All bearers should retire to their quarters. I repeat. All bearers should retire to their quarters."

That continued repeating even as he stepped out of the elevator. And Riordan understood something of the order when he looked around. The apathy from earlier was gone, only to be replaced by the complete opposite, a frenzy that filled the air with the smell of seth and sex.

Riordan moved close to Kyle. The hallways were a sight like the stage of a big-budget porn production. Moaning and groans were accompanied by the squelching sounds of penetration. A bearer was lying on the floor, his robe hiked up, his ass in the air, while two snakemen were fighting for his backdoor, with both cocks and tails, in a weird fascinating dance. The bearer moaned loudly as he was stretched by those hungry appendages, but that was short-lived, as another snakeman shut him up with his cock, stuffing his throat.

A cute young doll, quite preggo by the size of his belly, was held up in the air by strong arms, and there was a to and fro happening between his spread legs, tails and cocks taking turns at penetrating him. A shorter one was on his knees, a tail wrapped around his neck, his throat getting used roughly. His eyes were rolling in his head and he was rubbing his own cock feverishly.

"The fuck..." Riordan whispered. "Kyle, we need to get the fuck out of here."

The alert via the elevator voice seemed a joke. It looked like everyone on the ship was having sex right now. He made himself little behind his bot, and they began moving rapidly. Still, that didn't seem fast or inconspicuous enough because he felt his legs getting cut from under him, while a muscled tail wrapped around his waist, careless of his pregnancy. "You're so full, bearer, and you'll be more," a heated voice said.

Riordan tried to kick, but it was impossible. His bot was brutally pushed to the side by another Xeno with burning eyes. He caught Riordan by the throat and put his tongue inside his mouth as he tried to scream.

Fuck. What the fuck was happening? He was getting dizzy from the seth pumped into his mouth while he could tell a tail was pushing past the tight ring of his ass. He needed to call for Xana... he needed...

Suddenly, he was dropped to the floor. He tried to get up but he was caught again. "I have you," a familiar voice assured him as he was hiked up in a snakeman's arms and taken away from the breeding frenzy.

"Kanto?" he asked and winced when the high commander used his tail to push away one incoming Xeno. The guy was slammed against a wall with a bone-cracking noise and seemed dizzy from the attack.

"I must take you to safety, bearer," the high commander said in his usual stern voice.

tbc

12