The Human Bearer Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to have the little one watch his mommy getting spanked by daddy? That kind of shit fucks you up for life, man, I'm telling you."

"Do you mean our Xenolite? I will not spank you in front of him."

"You're a bastard, Xana."

"But you love me."

"Okay, I love you."

Damn, that had been a close one. And Xana's eyes were still filled with sparks of jealousy. Riordan was quite sure that he would have to work hard to make the guy understand that the threesome -- that fucking hot threesome that still made his body throb -- had meant nothing.

He looked around, at the empty hallways. "How are Lewis's Xenolites?"

"All healthy and hungry."

"Poor guy. I bet his tits are swollen with milk."

"Yes, they are quite so. It helps that he had sizeable pectoral muscles to begin with."

Riordan shivered. He was getting horny again, just imagining Lewis's big tits filled with milk.

"His Royal Chancellor is supervising the feeding cycles."

"Why? Does he have a kink for this kind of stuff?"

"The fathers are young. His Royal Chancellor makes sure that all the Xenolites receive the same amount of care. Also, that Lewis gets his rest, without his partners wanting to copulate with him again."

"Oh, okay, so nice of him," Riordan said dryly, although he had to admit that Marn probably was the only guy capable of holding a bunch of horny Xenos in line. "By the way, was he okay with all this mating frenzy in the hallways?"

"He was busy with assisting the delivery. He cannot be in all places at the same time."

"So, he just let it happen?"

Xana pursed his lips for a moment. "He asked his counselors to ensure that the situation didn't get out of control."

"His counselors... As in you? Fuck."

"I believe I understand your use of that word under the circumstances. I won't report Kanto's behavior towards you, not only because you asked, but because I also failed in my duty."

"What is he going to do to you?"

"That remains to be seen," Xana said. "His Royal Chancellor sometimes thinks in surprising ways, but he had ensured our survival and thriving like no other leader in the history of Xeno, especially one as convoluted as it is right now. We all believe in his judgement."

Riordan was dying to remind Xana that he hadn't been so keen on that judgement when Marn had told him that he'd have to share his bearer but kept his mouth shut. Maybe he could talk to His Royal Chancellor and make all things better.

Or, at least, try.

tbc

12