The Human Bearer Ch. 28

Story Info
Riordan pays His Royal Chancellor a visit.
3.1k words
4.72
843
1
0

Part 28 of the 32 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Human Bearer

28.

He really liked getting himself in all sorts of problems, Riordan thought while walking quickly with Kyle on his tail.

"Master Rio, are you mad at me for telling Master Xana everything?"

"Not in the least, and I didn't know you cared, Kyle," Riordan said. "It's just that I'm going to meet the big boss, and frankly, I have no idea what I'm doing."

"It is rarely that you know exactly what you are doing, Master Rio."

"Geez, thanks for the reminder, homie," Riordan joked.

"You're welcome."

He shook his head and stopped in front of His Royal Chancellor's quarters. The guards in front of the metallic doors didn't even spare him a glance. However, the doors opened in front of him, allowing him easy entrance. Riordan took a big deep breath and stopped in front of the huge pod in which Marn Savier lay, apparently his mind completely somewhere else. He had no idea what the big boss was doing, and he believed those huge pods were only for navigation. This one was very similar to the one he had seen Kanto using, but somehow, he didn't believe that the high commander would leave the responsibility of navigating the ship to anyone else, not even His Royal Chancellor. But, on the other hand, no matter how strong, these creatures still needed sleep, and maybe Kanto was just taking a nap.

Without looking at him, Marn began talking. "Have a seat, Riordan. I will be with you right away."

Riordan threw a dubious look at the only seating areas he could see there, and they all looked like the beds on which Xana liked so much to spread him with the only intent of giving it to him hard. Although uncomfortable with it, he chose to put his ass down on one of them. How and why did these snakemen make them so soft? Probably to lull all the bearers into feeling pampered, although their asses would get the rodeo of their lives. Hopefully, the big kahuna didn't have dirty thoughts about him, too.

Nah, that was ridiculous. The only guy who didn't think with his snakeman dick on the whole ship had to be this guy. Maybe because he was older and didn't need that much action anymore? Riordan had a lot of questions, but he was supposed to ask only the most important ones and leave the others aside. He remembered how Tasha had used to say that his master was cold as ice, no matter how much fucking he was getting.

Marn slithered out of the navigation pod and remained in the middle of the room, towering over Riordan, his eyes keen and attentive. "You asked to see me."

"Yeah, and thanks. I bet you're busy, saving your species and all," Riordan said quickly. "I want to ask you for lenience." He had asked Kyle to help him with how to address His Royal Chancellor in the most polite form, and the bot had delivered.

"Lenience? What for? Have you done something that would normally warrant punishment, Riordan?"

Marn Savier was a strange one. First of all, Riordan couldn't recall if he had ever seen many Xenos as old as this guy, although he didn't look that old. He looked like the equivalent of a mature Earthian, and his greying hair only made his stern looks appear more dignified. In other words, Riordan felt pretty intimidated in his presence. He could quarrel with Xana all he wanted, because he was obviously older than his alien husband, but he couldn't pull the same thing with a guy as powerful as Marn.

The other thing that was irking him about Marn was how he was always so polite and considerate, because that was such a smooth tactic to make anyone think they were safe. Riordan didn't want to forget that the snakeman in front of him was a powerful politician, someone who ruled a species that had managed to dominate the part of the universe where Earth had the misfortune to be. And now, they had been taken down from the inside, and Riordan could bet that Marn had to be majorly pissed.

"Not me," he hurried to say. "But Xana told me that you put him in charge of order, and he was busy, um, saving my sorry ass, so, he basically let it all happen. Because of me. My sorry ass."

The main reason why he was babbling like that was because Marn was staring into his eyes like he was ready to read his soul inside-out. That was one thing Riordan didn't need right now, since he had plenty of stuff to hide.

"I see. So you want me to be lenient towards him. He failed his duty."

"Come on, it's not like he was the only one in charge of that. And everybody was horny, and, well, you know, stuff happened. Did anyone get hurt?" He really hoped not, because he and Xana both would have a lot of making up to do to the people who suffered at the cocks and tails of those horny Xenos.

"Consequences come in many shapes," Marn said with an all-knowing smile. "I will consider your request if you tell me what happened. Leave nothing out." With that, Marn turned and slithered away. He poured water or so it seemed from a large decanter and came back with the glass.

Riordan eyes the glass with suspicion. "I'm not really thirsty."

"Drink, Riordan," Marn ordered.

He squirmed under the Xeno leader's intense gaze. Now, he was pretty sure there was something fishy in that water. Maybe Marn was a big perv and liked dipping his tail in the water he served his guests. Yeah, fat chance. It was probably a truth serum.

"Okay," he said and took the glass, decided to only dip his lips in it. However, as soon as his lips touched the liquid, he groaned in delight. He stopped and stared at Marn with a stupefied look on his face. It was better than seth; he couldn't say what made that liquid so special, but it was sweet and addictive. The more he drank, the more he wanted. That made it pretty dangerous, and Riordan forced himself to stop. "What's this?" he asked.

"I can tell you are fast approaching your date for delivering the egg," Marn said.

Riordan stared at His Royal Chancellor in shock. "You can tell just by looking at me?"

Marn nodded. "That," he said, pointing at the glass, "contains special ingredients from Xeno that will help you with your delivery. Every bearer has access to it, within reason, of course."

Riordan looked into the glass, but its transparent surface told him nothing. "What does it mean, within reason?"

"We cannot give it to the point of having the bearer feel no pain whatsoever," Marn explained. "It appears that your addictive personalities as Earthians put you at a risk we didn't have to worry when using other species." For a moment, the Xeno appeared to ponder over something. "Your bodies are fragile, and yet so resilient. And you have such an incredible penchant for pleasure. No wonder your kind ended up populating all the Xeno brothels."

Riordan felt a slight chill just remembering the planet he had left under such extreme circumstances. "I suppose those brothels are underwater right now."

Marn nodded. "In your case, I've already recommended a higher intake."

"Why?" Riordan asked warily. "You don't like me enough so it's okay if I end up addicted?"

Marn laughed and offered a very pleasant, hard to trust, smile. "No. My counselor informed me that his bearer is afraid of the process of delivery."

"I'm not afraid," Riordan protested. "But come on, I saw that guy." He gesticulated with his hands. "His ass got like this big. That shit ain't normal, man, I'm telling you."

"You will suffer as little as it is possible. And, if you haven't realized it yet, I am not mad at your master for failing to keep the peace and order. Those were strenuous circumstances we faced. And yes, you are correct. No one got hurt." Marn looked at him intently once more.

Riordan pursed his lips. That was good, and it meant that Xana wasn't in hot water, but why was it so easy? These guys were snakes; they were sly by definition. "With all due respect, Your... what do I have to call you again?"

"Your Excellency would work just fine," Marn offered, opening his arms in a magnanimous gesture.

"Okay, Your Excellency, what's the play here? Xana was pretty sure you were going to rip him a new one. I mean, punish him or something."

"I know what it means, Riordan. I know many of the subtleties of your language, and I continue to learn."

This guy already knew enough.

"Why aren't you punishing him? And don't take me for a fool. I wasn't born yesterday."

Marn chuckled and took the empty glass from him. He hadn't even realized it when he had gulped it all. "Let's say that it was convenient for smoothing some asperities between bearers and the Xenos that had been designated to become their masters."

"What asperities? Hey, do you think you could give me some more of that?"

Marn quirked an eyebrow but filled Riordan's glass again. "Xana keeps telling me you have an incredible intelligence. Come on, I'd be delighted to see you put two and two together."

Riordan drank greedily and then, suddenly, stopped. "Motherfucker!" he exclaimed. "You wanted Kanto and Xana to tag team me!"

"Tag team," Marn said slowly. "That is one idiom I suppose I will have to look up in the language repository. But I get the gist of what you're saying. Thank you for confirming it for me, Riordan."

Now that was one sly mofo. Riordan pursed his lips. "For fuck's sake, it's good that your species is so freaking horny all the time. I thought they were going to kill each other."

"They didn't," Marn said matter-of-factly. "I'm glad to hear that you are warming up to the idea of having two masters, Riordan. Our dear high commander has to multiply, like the rest of us."

Riordan put one hand up. "It was only a one-time deal. Xana and Kanto both were highly apologetic to each other, cum and seth still in their hair, I swear. But Kanto doesn't want me, and Xana is still jealous. So, it won't happen."

Marn smiled, all sure of himself. "You three broke the ice, as you say in your world. You belong to Kanto as well, Riordan."

"But he could have a bearer of his own!" Riordan insisted.

"Who should he have? All the other bearers on Tu'lek already have four or more masters. Some even have six, like your friend, Lewis. Don't you think it would be too much of an imposition on your part to remain the only one with just one mate?"

Yeah, it would be. And it looked like His Royal Chancellor didn't know everything and had no idea of his conversation with Florent Kasido. So, he really needed to shut his pie hole and scheme along. "Yeah, I guess so," he said and cast down his eyes, hoping that Marn couldn't read his mind just by staring at the crown of his bowed head.

"I am glad to hear that. And I look forward to witnessing the delivery of your master's egg."

"Are you going to watch? Man, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that."

"That's a shame, Riordan, but all high-profile deliveries on this ship will follow the same protocol until we reach our destination."

They couldn't get there fast enough. Riordan was pretty sure he wanted to put some distance between him and this meddling politician. There was a chance Marn had already read his mind and knew about Florent. Or maybe he didn't, and that was a good thing, indeed. Better not press his luck.

"Okay. As long as you give me more of that good stuff, we can be friends," he said and pushed himself up.

Marn hurried to hold his hand and help him, although he didn't need it. Damn, on Earth, this Xeno dude could have easily become a conman. He knew exactly what to do to fool people into thinking he was looking out for them, while he did nothing but follow his personal agenda.

***

It wasn't that good an idea to inform Xana that his direct boss thought that Kanto was part of some kind of threesome arrangement. As he had seen before, his master had quite the short temper, and that could get his alien tail in a lot of trouble. Riordan really didn't need any of that, not at the moment, and not in the near future. He had to get ready for shooting the egg out of his womb and tried really hard not to get in a tizzy over it. The Florent thing was far from being arranged. And, on top of it all, he was getting a bit too horny for his own good.

He hurried Kyle along, as they moved towards their own quarters. A few glances from Xenos thrown his way seemed too interested. Fuck, he was wet between his legs again.

He got inside and took a deep breath while resting his back against the closed doors. Then, he did the only sensible thing he could. He sent a mind message to Xana. That telepathy thing was really handy.

I'm horny as hell. Are you on your way or what? By the way, your ass is out of trouble. Marn's not mad at you.

He hadn't focused enough, but he felt like his message had reached its destination. It was easier and easier for him to do that kind of thing, although he didn't fully understand it.

He lay on the bed, his face down, and groaned. How was he going to find a way to bring Florent out of that cell and push him into Kanto's bed? And why was he so freaking horny again? He hiked up his hips and bunched the robe around his waist. While Kyle had seen enough of him not to judge, Riordan had sent him away, to help with other stuff on the ship, while he got busy fingering his ass. What the hell did he mean by fingering? Now, he had his whole hand stuffed inside, and it helped some.

Before he could even get into a rhythm, he was coming like a freaking hose. Those sheets would get crummy fast if he kept it all like this. Did they have dildos on this ship? Maybe he could ask Kyle to search for stuff like that. Nah, his homie didn't have to know just everything-everything about his horny ass.

Maybe he'd just ask Xana about getting a huge dildo for him, one modeled after his cock. Or tail. These Xenos could have made bank on Earth with their forever hard dicks. Too bad they were such assholes and didn't care about being the guys to serve others, for a change.

The doors opened behind him. "What took you so long?"

Xana was all over him in a moment. His lips moved along Riordan's cheek. "You look so good. Soon, you'll have our son delivered into my arms."

"For the record, I don't find all this birth talk good enough to make me horny." It was quite the opposite, but he didn't want to share everything with his master, just like that.

"You're lying," Xana said, all matter-of-factly as his kind seemed to be. "I can barely wait for you to have our Xenolite so that I can start preparing the next egg."

"You're really not the guy to waste any time, are you? But is it wise to have another brat before we reach our destination and learn what's gonna be like? For all we know," Riordan said while sucking in a breath, "this Tanez planet can very well be a myth and nothing else."

"It is not," Xana hurried to assured him while his hands made quick work of milking Riordan's cock and balls. "We do not have your Earthian penchant for imagining things and then treating them as if they were real to begin with."

"Well," Riordan said, "seeing how we might end up influencing your species... wait, you said it before, right? That our brat is going to have some of my physical traits or something? How is that even possible?" At the time, he hadn't thought much of it, but later, as he had seen their little Xenolite in a dream-like state, now he was sure of it. The little one would have his hair and eyes... unless that was still his Earthian penchant for imagining stuff and treating it as real, just as Xana had said.

"It's because of your insidious nature," Xana explained. "Since we chose human bearers to resemble our appearance for a long time, this aspect hadn't been obvious. Until His Royal Chancellor understood what was going on. Why do you think he chose a bearer with red hair as his own?"

"Damn. Everything is a play with that guy. Poor Tasha."

Xana seemed to care little about what Riordan's thoughts were on Marn's strategies. His long cock was already penetrating him from behind, and he found himself groaning in pleasure.

"Will the egg be alright with us fucking like rabbits?" Riordan asked.

Xana kissed his ear and neck. "There's no sturdier species than Xeno in the universe, Riordan. Rio," he added after a short pause, "my beautiful human bearer. Our egg is fine. We will meet him soon."

Riordan couldn't help the flood of happiness pouring through him like a foaming sea. It had to be the seth, he tried telling himself, but it couldn't just be that. He kept on lying to himself, but he couldn't keep it like that. Not anymore.

He turned with difficulty since Xana didn't want to let him out of his arms. Once he was on his back, he wrapped his legs around his Xeno lover. "As much as you don't believe in this Earthian stuff, I do love you so much, Xana."

The smile that lit up his snakeboy's face said everything. "Say it as many times as you need it, Riordan."

It took some repetitions for anyone to believe in something, right? He only needed to get Xana to say it, too. That was Riordan's last thought as he pulled his master into a deep kiss.

tbc