All Comments on 'The Human Condition Ch. 01'

by jfinn

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
sachiaikosachiaikoabout 20 years ago
Emotional!

Lovely, you really feel as if you know the characters, you really feel attached to them. By the end of it, I was already making sure that more chapters had been writen! I cant wait to see how things develope. Thanks for a well writen story that consists of more then porn. Plot is Good :)

Nik

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Utterly brilliant

I've read this series of stories many times now, and I still think that it's the best gay romance on Literotica. It really is excellent - likeable characters and a great story. Read them all - you won't regret it!

theycallmecyclonetheycallmecyclonealmost 16 years ago
Not What I Expected...

This was so not what I expected when I first started reading, and I am so glad. It seemed boring and I thought it was the typical crap that you come across everyday, but it turned into so much more- a little box for Christmas that had a bottomless pit of goodies. I love it, even though this chapter ended so sadly and bittersweet (and I must say I'm disappointed with Betsy's attitude), I'm sure it'll all tie together with a satisfying ending. So thank you[:

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

that's so ridiculous. for crying out loud. being gay is not who you are. it just means that's your preference. why does everyone make such a big deal about everything? so he likes penis instead of vagina? the whole world has to suddenly go upside down? anyways, i can't wait to read more. lol i just had to rant. rant done. peace :P

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessabout 13 years ago

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!?

He so wants him.

That's why he ran away.

He's scared.

Scared because what he once that had no way of happen, there is a chance.

God, this is going to be fun :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
big deal

I love your story, I am re reading it for like the thousandth time. Every time I read this I ask myself why it has to be a big deal. Why does Mike HAVE to tell Joe he's gay. Why does sexuality have to be such a big deal? So Mike prefers guys, how is that any of Joe's business? Why does he have to feel so guilty about not telling Joe sooner? I hate that we have to put gay people through that. It's as if being gay makes them less than they are, and they have to tell us so that we can decide whether or not we are going to privilege them with our friendship. It sucks and I hate it.

Okay, rant over.

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessover 12 years ago

Got to read this great story again!

:)

FeotakahariFeotakahariover 12 years ago
Well, I just got reminded again that I'm bi

Every once in a while, I go a long enough time without being attracted to guys that I start to wonder if I'm really straight. Then I come across something like this. I was just doing research so I could include a gay sex scene in my story--I didn't seriously expect to be turned on!

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsover 11 years ago
oooohhh :(

poor Joe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FANTASTIC

the drama! i read chap 3 first- loved it so much- i thought i'd start at the beginning_ you don't disappoint- you tell a story that draws us in, makes us care about the characters, makes us 'feel'- i laugh and smile and my eyes tear up._ and the humor tempers the drama just the right amount-

i was also pleasantly surprised with all the u of m and michigan references_ i went to msu in the early 80's- so this story set in a college town in the early 80's really speaks to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good stories hold up over time

I'm just now finding this. I don't suppose I'll get much personal work done today as I read this straight through.

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyabout 3 years ago

Lmfao I was like 4 when this was published. Crazy. I've been hounding for some great gay stories and this hits the spot. I must say though how odd it is how Mike just sees the women in Joe's life as rivals, the first girl actually helped him and he assumed she was a bitch just because of her "cold stare", he barely knew her did he think they'd be besties or what? The actual bitch was Betsy for going for Joe while having an inkling that he likes Joe and having a 180 seeing Mike as a threat to her relationship which doesn't make sense unless she thinks Joe might be gay too.

Anyway those are my only qualms, I'm interested in the rest so I'll get right on that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story and a few things that make me go Hmmmm…

From the beginning we know Joe and Mike are together - I wish it started in college so we’d read this with no inkling that Joe is bi or gay.

Betsy seems manipulative in the way she is going after Joe, given her first conversation with Mike.

Suspect that twin Josh may be gay and using the priesthood as a beard.

If Joe is closeted bi or gay and has some interest in Mike, why is he being so flaunting of Betsy in front of Mike? Has to know that might hurt him.

How long have they known each other - only like a month or less? That is not enough time for Joe to be so hurt that Mike didn’t tell him. Joe hasn’t even been truthful with himself let alone with others so it all seems a bit dramatic and hypocritical of Joe to be so testy about it.

Mike has done nothing wrong here and is being made to feel shitty.

Eager to read more and see where it goes. Love it so far.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

I never comment when I start a series, a novel, like this one. I've finished the read now so I've come back to this first chapter to encourage others to READ ON! I could add a hundred adjectives or superlatives here but I won't. This work speaks for itself. READ ON...

carmelcookeecarmelcookeeabout 2 years ago

Wow. I felt that one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous