All Comments on 'The Human Condition Ch. 03'

by jfinn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

"Such is the perversity of the human condition. The drive to love, to connect, is so strong that any attraction, no matter how hopeless, fills us."

Amazing, as is the rest of your storyline. And as a female, I'm impressed you're able to convey male's perspective so well. Thank you so much!

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessabout 13 years ago

OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING STORY EVER

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Absolutely one of the best stories on Lit. Honest, true, realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW- really good

a story with interesting characters and smart/funny dialog and with depth and layers and sincerity----i think it's the 1st one i've come across on this site. you are a really good story teller- i just started here in chap 3 and i already like joe and mike- the title interested me, which is why i clicked on it- i just started reading and read the entire chap and loved it--- thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Just goes to show ya....anyone can be biased.

Your characters are so well developed.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 7 years ago
Really great story

I just stumbled on this one from the Hall of Fame listing and so glad I finally decided to read it. I love both characters and how they have reacted to each other. I also like the fact that you've allowed the reader to know it's all going to be OK eventually. Meanwhile hang on as it will sometimes be a bumpy ride.

catamitecatamiteabout 6 years ago
I Love It

Can't seem to get enough of this tale. Great stuff so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

First, I know this is erotica and many/most might think my POV is stupid, even wrong. But here goes… I love this story (this romance) and I also kinda hate this chapter. I knew it would be frustrating to read about how these two stumbled along as friends for years during college before getting together. But it was very hard to read in a different way than I expected. I thought it would be lots of unrequited (but really requited) longing and heartache that would be torturous to endure. And it sort of was. But it was more - I know not everyone shares my perspective, but I feel like when you’ve met that special someone, sex with anyone else stops. I know they aren’t together so it really not cheating or being promiscuous, but knowing that Mike loves Joe (even if he’s trying to bury that) and suspecting that Joe knows deep down there is some special connection with Mike, it kills me to read about each having a string of “no one that means anything” but “there’s always someone.” Sex is a gift for your special true love and each time you chip part of that away and it can’t be retrieved. By the time these two figure this out, they will have recklessly, meaninglessly chipped so much of themselves away that the other won’t have the “full gift” to cherish. Expect a lot of disagreement on that but that’s why this chapter was so hard to read. So many strangers and randos have tasted their gifts, forever preventing each of them from having it all from the other. And it’s not like they didn’t know each other, hadn’t met, and all this (for both) happened before they did finally meet - they have been with each other all along, blind to what they’d already found and what they were wasting by not figuring it out for years! Uggh!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous