All Comments on 'The Human Condition Ch. 07'

by jfinn

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hi

I really love your work. All of it. I read most of your stuff. Let me appologise for not commenting on all of them seperatly. I love all of your work that I've read. (gay male) Well, everyone has a fetish. Keep writing. I know this may seem bland but well, I write too. (slash) so I know how much ppl tell u your fic is nice means. And the fact you took time off to write osmething so nice and put it on the web for free...lv u 4 that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well done

This chapter holds so much drama! From a daring rescue to revelations of feelings, with a lot in between. Most people can't fit this much emotion into their entire stories, and you can do it in one chapter. Jfinn, you're a superstar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:(

I JUST WANNA CRY....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

As a straight woman falling in love with your writing, I would like to say to you BRAVO!

honestsoulhonestsoulover 12 years ago
impossible not to comment

you should never ever stop writing...pls, i'm begging you here...u r seriously the author of d best story in here..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

As sorry as I am for Joe, the way he treated Mike was just wrong. Yeah, just run off when your best friend needs you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

"Nooooo...how can u do this!!!???kill that pervert,deviant monster Elliot...how can u do this to mike..to hell with ur story" that was me when i read the last chapter and then u go and put in that Joe and mike shampoo part i was like aww i cudn't love u more, and then u throw that joe's letter part in and again m like Nooooooooooooooo...... how can joe leave like this!!

i was cryin my eyes out and m supposed to be finishing up a presentation here.u have me hooked to ur story.woman u make me feel for these characters so much! brilliant writing.

BleblaBleblaover 12 years ago
Elliot must die !!!!!!

Honestly I can say that I can no longer get horny ........ever........

Everytime think of sex a picture of mike hanging on the wall creeps in.

stupid Betsy , but I still love her. My favourites is LUCY !she rox !!

toppsy0turvvytoppsy0turvvyabout 12 years ago
While I know the story has a happy ending

All I feel towards Joe right now is anger. Mike was beaten, raped and nearly murdered less than a week before, and Joe deserts him? What kind of friend does that?

theO888theO888almost 12 years ago
Wooooosh

Honestly, this is the first time i cries over what i am reading. The part that joe rescued mike. Omg i was crying myself to sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

( I was going to deal with him, now that I realized how I really felt)._

if i remember correctly you gave mike the 'realization' of his never ending love for joe on valentine's day- on their double date

did joe run out without his sweatshirt- it would have been even sweeter/sadder if mike had that to clutch onto after joe left.

knowing that they end up together and that these scenes are flashbacks does take some of the pain away-

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Just so sad

I know they end up together, but what a story.

Fantastic

Tom7JerryTom7Jerryover 9 years ago
*sniffle*

I'm....*sniffle* ugh!!!

You are an amazing writer. I can't begin to tell you. You are what I aspire my personal writings to be. The emotions. Man!!! *sniffle* darn contact *sniffle*

TM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing.

Out of all of the stories I've read on this website, and trust me I've read a good 50, i've never cried or even teared up until now. This story brings so many emotions to mind, I don't even wanna finish it just because I know how sad I'll be to finish such an amazing work of art. All other stories contain an outrage amount of sex scenes, but this story is the first to actually please my emotions as well, and not just the thing between my legs. I love this story, and your writing. I hope one day you continue to write. I honestly find it so hard to believe this story isn't at the top of the hall of fame. So lucky I found this. Thank you for this amazing story, that I have yet to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the slow realisation for both of them

has been done so well. they both have a lot to work on for thm to be brave and take the next step. I love joe's strong and protective side

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 7 years ago
Wow! The saga continues.

This is such a captivating story. The emotions expressed are so real. Especially so for someone in their early 20's. That's five decades away for me but I feel it strongly in your writing. You are doing a fabulous job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your story is very objectively well-written and your talent as an author is unquestioned. But this chapter is another in a list of chapters I hated. The torture made me almost vomit when it became clear that Elliot intended to kill Mike when he couldn’t break him. But Joe’s intuition that Mike was in trouble and his unwavering rescue with the gang was heroic. Of course Elliot should die only after being brutally tortured and raped by a gang of inmates in prison - he deserves exactly what he gave. I was also outraged by the way Cam was depicted in this chapter - he got off way too easy. He was guilty and needs to be punished too, not forgiven and wished well. He was a controlling asshole from the start, but he directly took Mike to this party with full knowledge and intent of what goes on. He negotiated the swap with Elliot, he enraged Mike into refusing to leave with him, he knew what Eliott was capable of and even began to mention it to Mike as they separated. He may not have thought Elliot would kill Mike, but Cam knew Elliot was a cruel sadist who would beat, ravage and rape Mike against his will. Cam had known Elliot since college and they had played this sick game for 12+ years. Even at the hospital, Cam’s apology didn’t include anything like “I never imagined he could do this” (a normal thing someone would say here) so Cam knew what Elliott was and the perversions he was capable of inflicting. Cam should also go to jail and be punished - his career and reputation ruined by the truth of his roofieing, deviant, torturing sex parties. I HATED the way Mike excused Cam’s role in his rape! And then the end - this wasn’t a surprise to Joe, he had been feeling this, he had been realizing this. Sure maybe Betsy walking in and reacting was a surprise that he would have to deal with. But to just up and leave Mike - injured and recovering from a near death experience - without so much as an in-person visit and goodbye, with a flimsy letter delivered by a friend, with so little respect for Mike that it seems 100% incongruent with Joe’s character for the entire story?! Insulting to the reader and to the love story between these two men. “Selfish prick and big asshole” (Joe’s own words) don’t even begin to cover it. Things need to improve in this love story because we’ve gone way lower than rock bottom in the last few chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous