The Humiliation of a Couple Ch. 03

Story Info
Alisha has fun with a chai wala and gets fucked in a park.
4.5k words
4.21
44.8k
27

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers,

This is a fun story, and I would really love to know your comments about whether you are liking it and in which direction you would like to see it proceeding.

Keep the love coming in your comments and mails :)

Happy reading!

*******************

The couple completed the degrading task. The boy left and Raj took the video to Roy.

Roy smiled and said, "You did even better than I thought."

"Please let us go now," Raj begged.

"The fun has only started," Roy said with a laugh, "Now that we've had dinner, let's go for a drive."

Raj and Alisha trembled in anticipation of what Roy had in mind for them.

"Let's get her dressed like a proper lady," Roy said as he checked their closet and picked a sheer saree for her.

That saree was special for Alisha, as she wore it only for her husband. It was crimson in colour with a black blouse with a deep cut neck that sharply contrasted with her fair milky skin and showed her ample cleavage.

Alisha was crushed as she was forced to wear that saree as she knew she was only going to be degraded further. Her face and hair still had stains on cum from the pizza delivery boy. Roy allowed her to wipe her face with a tissue and made her apply a bright red lipstick to make her look slutty. He made let her hair loose. Few of her hair strands were still matted with cum, that made her feel slutty as well.

Roy got into the backseat of his SUV, and made Alisha sit on his lap. He made her husband sit right next to him. His men got into the front seat and they drove off. It was night time and there were fewer vehicles n the road. Roy made Raj and watch closely as he pulled off her saree covering her breasts and began to fondle her breasts over her blouse. He hadn't allowed her to wear a bra inside the blouse, so it was just the thin fabric of her blouse between her nipples and his fingers.

He stroked both her nipples simultaneously at such a slow pace, that Alisha began to respond. She felt a tingle in her already abused pussy. At the same time, she felt the shame of enjoying another man's touch in front of her husband. She wanted to fight it but couldn't. Roy was very experienced in what he was doing, he knew exactly how he was going to break her and eventually turn her into a willing slut. He continued running the index fingers over her hardened nipples stroking them very slowly. The arousal was irresistible, Alisha threw her head back and moaned. She never realized when she moved her hands further away from her body and arched her back giving her tormentor better access to her hard nipples.

"Do you like it slut?" Roy asked.

Alisha's face was now suddenly red in shame. But she didn't want him to stop that wonderful tease with her nipples.

"Yes," she gasped, her breathing becoming heavy in arousal.

"Tell that to your husband," Roy ordered her, "Thank him for whatever happened to you. Tell him that you are happy that you are going to become a total slut."

Alisha was in tears. Roy opened two buttons of her blouse, exposing more of her cleavage, never stopping the slow sensual teasing of her nipples.

"Thank you Raj," she said tearfully, her sentence punctuated by her uncontrollable moans "I am enjoying this a lot. Thank you for making me a slut."

Raj lowered his head in shame. He was ashamed and angry, but he was helpless. Roy now had very degrading videos on him and his wife and he could ruin their lives at the push of a button.

"Good," Roy said to Raj, "Now help your slut wife and open all her blouse buttons and expose her boobs for me. She is craving for me to touch her bare skin."

Raj hesitantly obeyed. He undid the remaining three buttons of her blouse and exposed her breasts to Roy. Alisha shuddered as Roy now touched her bare nipples. He gently rolled her nipples between his fingers and made her moan loudly. Alisha didn't dare to stop him. He had absolute control over the couple, and he was going to use her in any way he wanted.

Roy observed a tea stall alongside the road and thought of an evil idea. It was an isolated tea stall with no one around, except the man selling the tea referred to as "chai wala" in India.

"Stop the car," Roy ordered his men, "I want some tea."

The men whistled and called the chai wala. He was a middle aged, average looking man, with a dark complexion and unshaved beard. His clothes were poor and dirty.

The chai wala came running towards the car to take their order. As he walked towards Roy, he was shocked to see a gorgeous saree clad woman sitting on his lap, with her blouse completely undone and Roy's fingers on her nipples. The chai wala stared with an open mouth at the beautiful woman and her sexy voluptuous breasts being used by this controlling man.

"Four cups of special ginger tea," Roy ordered the chai wala and he ran back to his stall to make his. His cock was now hard as he couldn't shake of the image of the topless Alisha's shamelessly allowing a man to touch her boobs in front of other men. 'Perhaps he is her husband' he thought, still unable to digest how a 'usually' conservative Indian woman would be capable of something like this.

"Well, he seemed interested," Roy said smirking at Alisha and Raj. Both were tearful and begged him not to humiliate them further. But Roy was going to do just that. "Here is what you both are going to do." Roy said giving them nightmarish instructions. One of the men handed over an egg vibrator and a lube to Raj, and laughing devilishly at their impending plight.

"No please no," the couple begged.

"Fine," Raj said, "Then I send out that awesome video of both of you, and you'll have the whole city treat you like a slut."

The couple was suddenly quiet. They knew it was in their best interest to comply.

The chai wala returned with four cups of tea. His face was red as he could not take his eyes of her breasts.

"Do you like her tits?" Roy asked the chai wala.

The chai wala was completely taken aback. He didn't know what to answer.

"Y..yes" he stuttered.

"Would you like to see her holes?" Roy asked, "I am sure she would be glad to show you."

The chai wala looked at him in disbelief. Alisha hesitantly nodded. As Raj and Alisha were previously instructed, they stepped out of the car. Roy remained seated in the car enjoying the scenes as he sipped his tea. Alisha bent over facing Roy and maintained an eye contact with him as she raised her petticoat all the way up to her waist exposing her sexy legs and her panties. There was a visible wet spot on her panties. Roy forced her to maintain eye contact as she exposed her rear to the chai wala. He enjoyed watching her tearful face grow red with shame.

As he was ordered, her husband slid down her panties in front of the chai wala exposing his wife most private parts to him, all in a public place at the corner of a highway. He was thankful to the huge size of Roy's SUV that shielded their lewd display from the passing vehicles.

The chai wala was simply astonished by this obscene act by the couple. But he was extremely aroused and his cock was now tenting his pants.

Roy looked once again at Alisha who was standing on the road bent over, pulling her saree upto her waist. Her boobs were hanging out from her completely unbuttoned blouse that hung from her shoulders uselessly.

"Did you like her holes?" Roy asked the chai wala.

"I can't see," he replied, "It is so dark here."

"Help the man," Roy ordered Raj.

Raj hesitantly turned on the torchlight on his phone and held it over his wife's exposed pussy and ass for his to get a better view. The chai wala delightfully leaned forward to have a closer look. He breathed in the scent of her arousal and he felt precum leak from his cock.

"Wow!" the chai wala exclaimed, "She is so dripping wet! I've never seen a woman that wet. She must be a real slut!"

"Of course, she is!" Roy seconded, "What respectable woman would bend over and lift her saree on the road and show her dripping pussy and ass to a chai wala?"

He looked at Alisha again to check her reaction and watched her close her eyes tightly in shame. She however didn't dare to move a muscle.

"We need your help..." Raj said, his face burning in humiliation, "Will you please put this in my wife's ass?" Raj said handing over the egg vibrator to the chai wala.

"Wait, did you say wife?" the chai wala looked at Raj in disbelief, "This slut is your wife?"

"Yes.." Raj said.

"And you are allowing all this?" the chai wala asked.

"Well...she..she...really likes to be seen naked and touched by random men, that turns her on, so I am just...help...helping her..." Raj stuttered, not knowing what else to say.

"No wonder..." the chai wala said, "This randi is so damn wet."

"Please put this inside her ass," Raj begged.

Alisha winced to hear her own husband calling her a slut. The chai wala had never seen a vibrator like that before.

"What is this?" he asked.

"That is a sex toy," Raj answered, "It will give her more pleasure."

"But why her ass?" he asked.

"Well," Raj answered, "She has never been fucked in the ass before, so we just want it to open up a little so that she enjoys when she takes a cock up there."

"She wants to be fucked in the ass?" the chai wala asked, "Is this true maam?"

Roy looked at Alisha's humiliated tearful face as she maintained eye contact with Roy as she answered the chai wala, "Yes, please, I want to be fucked in the ass. Please put it inside." She wiggled her ass for the chai wala in an attempt to sound eager. She just wanted this ordeal to end as soon as possible.

As the chai wala noticed the woman wiggle her ass as her husband shone light on her holes, he could barely control himself. Raj applied some lube to her anus and held her ass cheeks apart as the chai wala pushed the egg vibrator slowly inside her tight ass. She already had her ass fingered by the pizza delivery body, so her anus was a little less resistant. Roy camly took sips of tea as he watched Alisha's face contort as the egg slowly passed her anal ring and eventually disappeared into her ass. The chai wala smiled to see the egg go completely inside. Alisha still maintained position.

"She has been such a cock tease," Roy said to the chai wala, "Would you like to spank her as a punishment?"

The chai wala was delighted to hear that. He was dying to touch her and now he had the chance.

"Yes, I would love to!" he said.

"Five her five spanks on each ass cheek," Roy suggested.

The chai wala first roughly groped her ass cheeks getting a good feel of them like he had been long craving for. Then he raised his hand and brought it down on her huge ass cheeks. It stung her skin making her moan. He loved to watch her flesh vibrate to the impact. He raised a hand again and brought it down again, harder this time. It was only twice so far and Alisha was already feeling miserable. She just wanted it to end.

Roy observed her displeasure and cruelly turned on the vibrator. It began to buzz gently in her ass, causing a crazy tingling in her intimate parts. He turned up the setting gradually, and she began panting in pleasure. It was getting hard for her to maintain the bent over position. She began to arch her back and moan.

"You see that?" Roy said to the chai wala, "This slut loves being spanked too!"

'Love it?' Alisha thought, with disgust. She hated it, she hated all of this. And Roy made her look like a depraved slut who loves being humiliated. As the chai wala continued spanking, the vibrating egg in her ass brough her close to orgasm.

Her eyes were now begging Roy to let her cum. Roy just smiled and turned off the vibrator. Now all she felt was the chai wala's hand striking against her bare ass. She counted 10 spanks and it was finally over. He had spanked her hard and her ass cheeks now were a shade of pink.

"Good," Roy said to Alisha, "Now that you've had your slutty fun, put down your saree like a proper lady and get back in the car."

She didn't have fun! This was all forced, she thought. He made he do it, and now he was talking to her as if she begged him for this like a slut. She hated every bit of this, but her body betrayed her.

"And you sissy hubby," Roy said to Raj, "Where are your bloody manners? The man did so much for your ungrateful slut wife and you don't even bother saying thank you?"

"I..uh.." Raj said to the chai wala, "Thank you so much for putting the vibrator in my slut wife's ass and for spanking her."

The chai wala laughed at him.

"Give him her panties so he has something to remember," Roy ordered.

Raj slid his wife's panties and gave them to the chai wala. He took it and gave one final spank to Alisha. Alisha and Raj quickly got into the car. Roy instructed his men to drive off but never allowed Alisha to button up her blouse. Her breasts were obscenely displayed to everyone in the car and Roy teased them intermittently.

Alisha was sobbing.

"Don't you cry slut," Roy said, "You very much loved all of it. I saw how badly you wanted to cum when that chai wala was spanking you!"

Roy and his men laughed. Roy turned on the vibrator again as a low setting, as it buzzed quietly in her ass, arousing her again. With her panties now off, her juices began to flow down her thighs. She felt she was going to die in shame. But there was more to come.

As Roy increased the intensity of the vibrator, she felt a strong urge to orgasm. She started grinding her hips against the car's seat. Seeing that, Roy started playing with her nipples again, making her horny. Alisha's moans got louder, and just as she was about to cum, Roy stopped the vibrator. Alisha whimpered in disappointment.

"What's the matter slut?" Roy teased her.

"I want to..." Alisha stopped midsentence. She just couldn't humiliate herself further.

"If you really can't get over your hesitation," Roy warned, "I'll have to find a way to make you get bolder."

Alisha shuddered as he said that, as it only meant more humiliation.

"I want to cum, I want to fuck," she said shamelessly in front of her husband.

"No one here gives a fuck about what you want," Roy said, "If you want to be fucked, ask nicely."

"Please...fuck me...like the...slut...I am," Alisha said, her shame breaking her sentence.

"Still very reluctant, I see," Roy said, "Let's fix that."

Roy observed a secluded park and asked his men to stop the car. It was late in the night now, and no one was around.

"You stay in the car sissy boi, me and this slut are going to have some fun," he said as he dragged Alisha out of the car.

She tried to button up her blouse, but Roy slapped her hard. "Who said, you could do that?" he shouted.

"But...we are in public.." she begged.

"Do you see anyone around?" he asked.

Alisha realized three was no one around. Since Roy had forbidden her to button up her blouse, she adjusted her saree to try to cover up her breasts.

As they tried to enter the park, a guard came there out of nowhere and stopped them.

"Where are you going?" he asked rudely.

"Inside," Roy said, "She wants to fuck."

Alisha looked at Roy in disbelief. She was taken aback at how directly he insulted her in front of another stranger.

"Fuck?" the guard asked, "Here in the park? Don't you guys have a house?'

"Well, her husband doesn't satisfy her, so she likes to fuck around with other men. I understand we all have needs, but there's gotta be some decency, right?" Roy said, "I tried to convince her, I was even ready to take her to a hotel, but this slut likes to do it in public."

Alisha was utterly humiliated. The guard scanned her from head to toe. Even though it was very dark, he could see her unbuttoned blouse under her saree and the pathetic attempt that she made to cover her huge breasts.

"Is that so?" the guard asked Alisha.

"Tell him Alisha," Roy said, deliberately taking her name in front of the guard adding to her humiliation, "Tell him how you couldn't even wait till we got here and unbuttoned your blouse in the car itself in front of everyone?"

Alisha just kept her eyes lowered and wept silently.

"Hey, don't cry Alisha," he in with a fake consoling tone, "It's ok to be open about your sexual desires. Tell him why you aren't wearing any panties.."

The guard was now suddenly very interested. The flesh of her breasts was peeking out as she stood there sobbing. The guards eyes were fixed on them.

"Okay, I think she is feeling shy to tell you," Roy said, "Wait'll let me show you an interesting video of hers, you'll know how much of a desperate slut she is..."

"No! Please..." Alisha reacted instantly, "I...I like showing off...so we stopped at this tea stall...and I lifted my saree and flashed my private parts to the chai wala...and I gave him my panties..."

The guard couldn't believe what he had just heard. He glared at her in disbelief.

"Naughty girl..." Roy said, "You didn't tell him the part about the vibrator and the spanking."

"He put a vibrator in my ass, the chai wala..." Alisha said, "And he spanked me 10 times on my ass..."

"Wow!" the guard gasped, "She is a real slut. No wonder she likes to do it in public like a dirty whore. Is the vibrator still in your ass?"

Alisha just nodded.

The guard laughed at her. "Well, yeah you are a slut, I'll give you that, but I really can't allow you to enter the park at this time."

"Too bad," Roy said, "I guess then we'll have to come back in the morning. Sure, there'll be more people around, but I don't think you mind, do you Alisha?"

Alisha realized what Roy was hinting at. She knew she had to convince the guard to let them enter the park and fuck, otherwise he will really fuck her in public in broad daylight where more people might watch.

"Please bhaiyya (brother)..." Alisha made a desperate attempt to convince the guard, "We won't be long, please allow us."

"What the fuck did you just call me?" the guard replied angrily, "I am no bhaiyya to a slut like you..."

"I am sorry," she begged, "Please let us...I am...I really want this bad."

Alisha couldn't believe she was begging a random stranger to let her get fucked by a man who had been humiliating her and her husband.

"Please...I'll do anything," she begged, "I'll kiss your cock..."

"My, my...does this whore ever stop?" the guard asked looking at Roy.

"I don't know how many cocks it is going to take to satisfy this slut," Roy said.

"Fine," the guard said, "If you want to fuck that bad, I want you to suck my cock. Suck, understand, not kiss, suck me till I cum."

Alisha agreed. Roy and the guard entered the park and walked over to a dark area behind the bushes. Alisha quickly dropped to her knees and began to unbuckle the man's belt. She unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock and eagerly took it in her mouth. She was no expert, but she just wanted her ordeal to end as soon as possible.

"So fucking desperate," the guard said as Alisha began to enthusiastically suck his shaft.

She had no experience in blow jobs. Raj never asked for it. But she had seen some porn in her college days and observed how girls take deepthroat. She tried to suck the guards cock in a similar fashion but she felt herself gag.

"And now she is trying to be a porn star," Roy said as the men laughed at her awkward blowjob attempts, "How ambitious is that!"

She circled her tongue on the head of the guards cock as her lips squeezed it. The guard enjoyed the warm feeling of the mouth of this gorgeous wife, and a slut in the making. With some more effort, she was able to make him cum and his shot his load inside her mouth and slowly withdrew his limp cock.

"Well, that was good," the guard said.

"Let me say thank you on her behalf," Roy said, "She won't be able to talk with her mouth full of your cum. She will eventually swallow all of it, but she is going to hold it in her mouth for some time and relish its taste, aren't you Alisha?"

12