The Humiliation of a Couple Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alisha just nodded tearfully. She felt extremely ashamed of her slutty acts. The guard laughed and left them alone.

Roy made her get on all fours and lifted her saree to see her oozing pussy.

"Remember you are going to swallow that cum only after you show it to your wimp husband, till then relish the taste," Roy said as she mounted her from behind and began to fuck her hard.

Alisha tried hard to hold the guard's cum in her mouth. She moaned with a closed mouth as Roy pounded her pussy. She felt very dirty and humiliated being fucked in a park on all fours like a dirty bitch. As Roy thrusted away in her pussy she recollected all the day's events. How she orgasmed in front of him, how her husband begged his men to suck her boobs, how they begged the pizza delivery boy to put fingers in her ass, how she showed her pussy to the chai wala and begged him to put a vibrator in her ass and to spank her, and finally how she begged the guard to let her get fucked in the park, how she sucked him off like a slut and how she was holding his cum in her mouth to show it off to her husband like some trophy. Roy's balls slapped against her clit, the wetness of her pussy making an obscene noise of fucking. The vibrator in her ass and Roy fat cock pounding her pussy, and the prolonged sexual teasing in the car brought her to an earth shattering orgasm. She moaned like some animal and she was sure she was loud enough for the guard to hear. She started slapping her hips back agar Roy's cock.

She had been forbidden to swallow, her saliva started to dribble off the corners of her mouth, mixed with the guards cum, leaving wet streaks across her neck and over to her breasts that were dangling obscenely and jiggled with every thrust of the cock pounding her humiliated pussy. Roy wanted to make her a slut and now she was beginning to get convinced that she was really a slut to be enjoying this so much.

Roy fucked her tight pussy hard, enjoying her helplessness and her downfall from an innocent wife. He knew he was going to systemically break her such that she would be begging any man to fuck her in all her holes. He felt her smooth and tight pussy squeezing his cock as she hit a second orgasm. He took pride in how much he made her enjoy her own downfall. He neared his own orgasm thinking of all the humiliating things he was going to do to her. He moaned loudly as he came deep inside her pussy. He withdrew his cock leaving a trail of his cum dripping from her wet, unprotected pussy. He had planned to fuck her everyday till she was knocked up. He grinned devilishly at the thought of getting her pregnant with his child as he would continue to humiliate her to the core. He was delighted at the though of her servicing cocks at once with a baby bump and enlarged tits. He took a quick glance at her ass, her one and only unfucked hole, but decided to save it for another day.

He made he stand up. She adjusted her saree and covered up her breasts but she didn't dare to button up her blouse till he told her to. Roy smiled at her submission. He observed how she had been drooling all over herself, but still held the guard's cum in her mouth.

"So, did you enjoy the taste?" he asked her.

She nodded, and he smiled.

He led her back to the car. His men drove off.

"You wife has a surprise for you," Roy said in a singsong voice as Alisha opened her mouth and showed the cum to her husband.

Raj felt crushed.

"Good girl," Roy said, "Now swallow every drop of it, and narrate to all of us in detail, whose cum was that in your mouth and how you managed to get it."

Alisha swallowed the cum and broke down. She started weeping loudly.

"Please Roy," Raj begged, "Please don't do this to her. I owe you money, you do whatever you want to do with me, but please don't do this to her."

"Why the long face, sissy boi? Feeling ignored?" Roy said with a laugh, "I have plans for you too, don't worry. We are only getting started. Owing me money is bad, and that is bad for both of you."

"Now," Roy said, "Alisha is going to tell us a story about how she sucked off the guard, and you are going to play with her used pussy and get her all hot and bothered."

The couple felt utterly broken, but they knew they had no choice. It was not even 24 hours since Roy entered their life and so much happened already. They could not imagine what nightmares were awaiting them in the near future. Alisha started the humiliating narration of the incident at the park and Raj lifted his wife's saree and started playing with her pussy that was dripping with Roy's cum.

12