The Humiliation of a Couple Ch. 04

Story Info
A humiliating photoshoot and a rubber sex toy.
4.6k words
4.48
33.4k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roy's men started stroking their cocks as Alisha started narrating the story of how she sucked off the guard and got fucked in the park. Her humiliated husband was playing with her used cunt as she sat on the middle seat of the car with her legs wide open and boobs spilling out of her unbuttoned blouse. She was thankful to the darkness of the night that saved what was left of her dignity.

The men listening to her story made her repeat a several lines and kept asking for nasty details.

"Did he play with your nipples while you sucked him off?" one of the men asked.

"No," Alisha replied, "I simply sucked."

"Did you finger yourself with his cock in your mouth?" another man asked.

"No," she said, "I...he fucked me after that..." she stuttered.

"Fucked you?" the men laughed, "Did he fuck you while you were still sucking the guards cock?"

"No, after the guard came in my mouth," Alisha said, "He fucked me while I held the guard's cum in my mouth..."

Alisha broke into tears while narrating, but her husband continued to rub her used pussy.

Soon they reached back home. Roy was merciful and allowed Alisha to button up her blouse as they walked back into their apartment.

"Wasn't that fun, baby?" Roy asked, winking at Alisha.

Alisha just closed her eyes and wept.

"Now take off your clothes, both of you, you won't be needing them for some time now," Roy ordered.

The helpless couple obeyed.

"You sissy boy, go kneel in the corner," Roy ordered and Raj humbly obeyed.

"Alisha darling," he said, patting an empty spot next to him on the couch, "Come sit next to me."

Alisha, now stark naked in front of all the men in the room, sat down next to Raj.

"Uh-uh," Roy said, "Keep your knees apart. Henceforth whenever asked to sit down anywhere, you will sit with your knees as far apart as possible and elbows behind your back, putting a good view of your gorgeous breasts."

Alisha was still weeping but obeyed him and sat in the humiliating position.

"Good," Roy said, "The hot story that you told us back in the car has got all my men hot and bothered, so they are going to masturbate and cum all over you. But you are going to help them. Since your hands are behind your back, you may use your mouth to please them."

"Please...I already sucked the guards as you asked..." she begged.

"I asked?" Roy said raising an eyebrow, "You yourselves offered to suck him so that he'd let you fuck in the park!"

Alisha realized the truth in his words and lowered her gaze in shame.

"By the way," Roy said, "My men have a class and they'd rather jerk off with their own hands than put their cocks into your filthy mouth."

Roy's men laughed in approval.

"So let some dirty words come out your dirty mouth and make them all cum within 10 minutes or I am sending out your amazing videos," Roy said with a wicked smile.

"Sending out the videos" was her cue and she knew she had to now act like a slut and she had to do it quickly.

Four men surrounded her as she sat on the couch with her legs spread wide open and hands behind her back obscenely thrusting out her breasts.

"Oh baby...I want to bathe in your cum!" she said to the men who burst out laughing.

"Where did you learn that baby?" one of the men asked, "In some filthy porn?"

"Please...I..." she said, "I am your slut, your whore..."

"You can do better," another man teased while stroking his cock.

Alisha was almost in tears. She knew she had to complete her task quickly. She closed her eyes and thought of the most depraved lines she could think of. She knew that they wanted to degrade her. They wanted her to become a slut. She knew she had to act as convincing as she could.

She noticed one of the men was holding a camera recording her in her humiliating position. She forced a smile on her face and shook her boobs deliberately to look slutty.

"My good for nothing husband doesn't satisfy me, so I fuck other men..." she said.

"Look at my dripping pussy," she said jerking her hips, "I've just been freshly fucked and sucked off a guard and I held his cum in my dirty mouth while another man fucked me..."

"I just love the taste of cum..." she said, humiliating herself, "I wish I could taste the cum of every man on earth..."

The men enjoyed her slutty display and began stroking their cocks while one of them began to record her ordeal on camera.

"You all have such huge cocks...I only dream about big cocks pounding all my holes...if I could taste your cum, it would be a dream come true..." she continued.

"Perhaps I am too dirty for you to touch but please just shower your cum over me, I love a cum bath more than anything else," she said.

She kept her slutty smile while speaking these dirty words and kept shaking her boobs and thrusting her hips. The men finally ejaculated over her face, hair, breasts and into her mouth that she kept open to receive the humiliating gift. Her mangalsutra (nuptial necklace) which was a sacred sign of her marriage was now soaked in the semen of 4 men.

Trails of cum now ran down her abdomen and mixed with the trail of cum running out of her pussy down her thighs.

Roy's men took several pictures of the cum soaked woman.

"You are a fast learner," Roy said, "I am impressed."

"Please let us go now," Alisha begged, "I did everything you asked."

"Yeah, you've been a good girl," Roy said, "So, none of us will fuck you again till you really beg us to, that's a promise. But you are so beautiful that we can't get enough of you, so we are going to stay with you and your wimp husband in this house for a few days."

"How bad could it be?" Alisha thought, "He promised he won't touch me, and he seems to be a man of his word."

"Also," Roy said, "You still have one hole that was left untouched tonight, and we need to fix it before we all can go to sleep."

Alisha's face was suddenly clouded with fear. Was he going to fuck her ass now? But he just said that he won't fuck her. Did he change his mind so quickly?

"Don't worry," he said, "I am not going to fuck you in there right now. In fact, I won't fuck you till you want me to. But that hole is still little and needs to be opened up first, in case you get horny someday. Come here sissy boy."

Raj crawled up to Roy. Roy showed him a set of seven suppositories, each gradually increasing in size, the last one was double the size of the first. You will insert one of these in your wife's ass every night. And after 7 nights, if your whore wife hasn't begged us to fuck her, we will leave you both alone and delete all her pictures and videos. Your loan will be forgiven and you will have your life back the way it was."

Alisha and Raj were suddenly hopeful. They had to endure this ordeal for only 7 more days and they would be free. Alisha was so eager for her freedom that she bent over and begged her husband to insert the first suppository.

"Wow, she wants her ass filled so bad!" one of the men commented.

Alisha didn't care. She held her ass cheeks apart as her husband gently inserted the first suppository.

Roy smirked as he watched the huge pill disappear in her round ass. She had no idea what the drugs in the suppository were about to do to her.

Roy ordered her husband to sleep naked in the kitchen and led her to her bedroom. On the side table he found a bunch of pills.

"You are on oral contraceptives?" he asked.

"Yes, I didn't want to get pregnant..." Alisha said softly.

Roy sighed. "Your huge tittes were meant to be full of milk and here you are trying to fight nature. For the next 7 days, you are going to be all natural. No clothes, no shaving your private parts and certainly no contraceptives."

Alisha looked at him in horror.

"What are you afraid of? I promised you no one will fuck you till you beg us to. And I am a man of my word. So, go now, and throw away those nasty pills, razors, soaps and shampoos in the dustbin. You are going to be free and natural for the whole of next week."

Alisha reluctantly obeyed. She had hoped he would let her wash away the cum from her body but he made her sleep dirty. The drug in the suppository began to make her mind hazy and she fell into a deep sleep.

When she woke up in the morning, she found herself naked on her own bed with legs spread wide open and Roy men clicking her pictures in the humiliating position.

She woke up and tried to cover up herself with a bedsheet.

"What's left to cover now?" the men teased, "We have already seen every inch of your skin."

"So today is the first day of your test," Roy said, "And we are going to make a dream come true for you."

Alisha looked at him in confusion.

"I read your diary and I found out that you wanted to be a model," Roy said, "So, we are going to have a nice photoshoot like you always dreamed of."

Alisha and Raj didn't like the sound of it. They knew it was just another way for Roy to humiliate them.

"Before that," Roy said, "Why don't you bend over and open up your ass so that we can see whether the little pill you stuffed in there has been absorbed or not?"

Alisha was naked already. She obeyed the humiliating order and bent over and spread her ass cheeks. Roy's men had a good look at her only unfucked hole and made dirty comments.

"Good," Roy said, "Just 6 more of these and you'll be free."

After some time, the doorbell rang. Roy's men answered the door and welcomed the photographer and his assistant.

Alisha's skin burned as she was presented stark naked in front of two more strangers, one of them was thankfully a woman.

"So she is our model?" the assistant said smiling at Alisha, "Come here, let me get you ready for the shoot."

She made Alisha sit naked on a chair.

"You were told something about how to place your legs," Roy said sternly.

Alisha panicked and immediately opened her legs flashing her pussy to the two strangers in the room. She still had cum stains from last night all over her. Roy hadn't even allowed her a bath.

Stephanie giggled at her obscene display, making Alisha feel extremely embarrassed. But she didn't dare to close her legs.

Stephanie began to apply makeup on Alisha's face. She applied a shimmery eyeshadow and a dark lipstick that were too flashy for Alisha's complexion. Then she went ahead and applied a dark shade of blush that made her look ridiculous like a painted doll. Stephanie smiled at her work.

"These dried cum stains look perfect, and add to her beauty," she said.

"Good now, let's get our model on the bed," Alex said.

Alisha reluctantly got onto the bed. She was naked but she still had her mangal sutra on. She tried to remove it because she didn't want it to be seen while she posed for her obscene pictures.

"Leave that on," Roy ordered, "You are a married woman Alisha. How can you even think of taking off your mangalsutra? Don't you have any shame?"

Alisha just closed her eyes silently and wept. She didn't want any of this but she had no choice.

"Don't be nervous," Alex said, "I'll just suggest some poses. For the first one, just grab your boobs in both hands and spread your legs."

Alisha obeyed and got into the humiliating position.

"Ok, now smile," Alex said.

Alisha forced a smile on her face and CLICK! The first degrading picture of her photoshoot was taken.

"Ok next," Alex said, "Pinch both your nipples and bite your lips. Keep your legs wide open."

Alisha pinched her own nipples with her legs wide open. As she bit her lip and a click captured her slutty expression, she felt a tingle between her legs.

Next the photographer made her suck on a cucumber while looking into the camera, twisting her nipples with her pussy on display.

"Great, now put two fingers in your pussy, twist one nipple and bite your lip," Alex ordered.

Alisha's arousal was now rising. Perhaps it was because of the drug in the suppository or perhaps it was because she was made to twist her own nipples again and again. As her slutty expression was captured in a click, Alisha couldn't resist moving her fingers in and out of her pussy, trying to achieve orgasm.

"Stop it slut," Roy shouted, "What are you doing?"

"I am sorry," Alisha said and immediately removed her fingers.

"Now lie down, raise your feet in the air and spread open your pussy lips and ass cheeks."

Alisha was now tearful as she was made to display her body in the most humiliating ways.

"Don't cry slut," Stephanie shouted, "If you ruin that makeup, I'll have you flogged."

Alisha quickly composed herself and put on a smile in her humiliating position and Alex captured her humiliation in his HD camera. In this pictures, her spread open pussy and asshole were clearly seen along with her face.

"Good now that you have shown yourself properly," Alex said, "It is time for some action. Grab one of your boobs and suck your own nipples."

Alisha was shocked at the order. She had ample breasts but her boobs weren't big enough for her to suck on them. Fearing Roy, she grabbed her right breast and tried to bring it to her lips but failed miserably.

She looked at Roy with tearful eyes.

"You just want her nipples sucked, right?" Roy asked Alex.

"Yeah," Alex said.

"Alright," Roy said, signalling one of his men, "Go help her."

With a bright grin on his face, a man walked towards her. Alisha hesitated but Roy gave her an angry look.

Unwillingly, she let him take her right nipple in his mouth. Alex made her twist her other nipple and smile for the camera as a man sucked on her right breast. Alisha kept her legs wide open obscenely displaying her most private parts for the camera.

"Now this looks partial, one nipple gets sucked and the other one twisted, not fair," Roy commented signaling another man, "You, go suck her other nipple."

"Please..." Alisha begged tearfully.

"I think you are not happy with a private photoshoot," Roy said, sounding annoyed, "Alright, let me send your videos to everyone, that will make you happy, right?"

Alisha shuddered at his words. Her resistance was immediately broken and she offered her left breast to the other man.

She now had two men sucking her breasts, and the photographer made her smile for the photo like she was really enjoying getting her boobs sucked by two men like a slut.

"Her pussy has been on display the whole time but no one gave it any attention, that's why the slut is sad," Roy said with a crafty smile as he ordered a third man, "Go finger her sloppy cunt."

Alisha felt crushed as a third man was now in the frame fingering her spread open pussy, making her look like an absolute slut, having three men on her, two sucking her boobs and a third playing with her pussy. She was again forced to smile for the photo. The third man playing with her pussy lightly ran his finger over her engorged clit making her moan. The photographer captured her expression of pleasure making her look like a depraved slut.

"Something's missing," Alex said, "Her hands, give her something to play with."

Alisha looked at Roy with tearful eyes, but he just smiled back viciously and ordered a fourth man to bring his cock close to her face, and Alisha was made to hold it and smile for the photo with two men sucking her boobs and a third man moving his fingers in and out of her.

The humiliating photoshoot went on for quite some time. There was a picture in which Alisha was holding two cocks in each hand while a man cupped her boobs and twisted her nipples and a fourth man had his tongue on her pussy.

Alex clicked hundreds of pictures of the poor blackmailed woman. She had her nipples sucked and pussy fingers so many times that she had lost count. But the men hadn't made her cum even once.

Alex finished the photoshoot and gave the memory card with the pictures to Roy.

Roy let Alisha rest for a while and then asked her to get ready.

"Here," he said, throwing a crop top and a really short skirt at her, "Put this on, we are going somewhere."

Alisha had never worn such clothes. But knowing that she had no choice, she put them on. He didn't allow her any underwear. Without a bra, her huge breasts shook obscenely with every step.

He looked at her shoe rack. She had one pair of shiny stilettos that she had worn only once.

He made her sit next to him in his car and drove her to a printing shop.

"You are going to get these pictures printed," Roy said, handing over a pen drive to her, "Large, poster size. I'll pick you up in an hour's time. Have fun!"

"No please," Alisha begged, "They'll see my dirty pictures."

"They've seen plenty already," Roy said, "This is the shop where I bring by blackmailed sluts, so this isn't the first time they are doing something like that."

Alisha suddenly became quiet when she heard the word "blackmailed sluts". She suddenly realized this wasn't the first time he is doing something like this. But she knew she had no choice. Just comply for 6 more days and be free, that was all she told herself.

Alisha took the pen drive and walked up to the counter and asked for large poster size pictures to be printed.

"It will take an hour," the man said, "Why don't you take a seat till then?"

Alisha sat down on a chair and the man went inside to get the prints. He connected the pen drive to the computer, and when he saw Alisha's erotic pictures, he immediately got a hard on. He knew Alisha was one of Roy's victims. Maybe he could attempt to score with her. If she is OK with 4 men playing with her naked body, he wondered if she would let him too.

"How are you going to pay for the pictures?" he asked.

Alisha suddenly realized that Roy had only given her the pictures to be printed but no money. She hadn't carried her purse either. She suddenly realized she had nothing to pay for the pictures.

She knew she had to get the pictures printed because if she failed, Roy would punish her.

She had her golden mangalsutra that she could trade for. She removed the ring and offered it to him. She felt disgusted that she traded her wedding ring for getting her humiliating pictures printed. But in her mind, she was calculating. 6 more days and it would all be over.

After about an hour, the man gave her the large printed pictures. Alisha turned red in embarrassment thinking about these men having seen her naked pictures. But Roy had given her no choice.

"We will meet again soon," the man said with a smile.

"What do you mean?" Alisha asked nervously.

"I mean, we will be seeing each other very soon," the man repeated.

"Why would I want to meet you?" she asked.

The man stared shamelessly at her breasts. Without a bra, they jiggled obscenely with every movement she made.

"You'll find out soon," he said, refusing to give her any details.

"No, tell me!" she insisted.

"Why should I ruin the surprise for you?" the man said.

"What is going to happen?" she asked anxiously, "Please tell me."

"If you let me feel your breasts," he said, "I might be able to predict."

"What nonsense!" she said.

"Suit yourself," he said.

Alisha was really nervous and curious to know what was going to happen.

"Alright," she said hesitantly, "You can feel my breasts."

"What are you doing me a favor?" the man said, "I just saw the kind of slut you are. If you want me to feel your breasts, you need to beg properly."

"Please Sir," she begged, "Please feel my breasts and let me know what is going to happen to me."

The man asked her to lift her top. He cupped her breasts gently and felt the weight of each. He then began to stroke her nipples with his thumbs and began to gently squeeze her tits. Alisha moaned slightly.

"How does it feel?" he asked.

Alisha was already feeling a tingle arising from her nipples moving straight towards her pussy.

"Feels good," she said.

"Such a slut," the man said in an annoyed tone, "I meant, do you feel a constant tingle here?"

12