The Humiliation of a Couple Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only when you are stroking my nipples, Sir," she said.

"In a day or two," the man said, "Your titties will grow larger and you will feel a mild tingle in your nipples all the time."

"What?" Alisha asked, "How?"

The man rolled his eyes.

"The giant pills that you are shoving up your ass, what do you think those are, multivitamins?" the man said, sarcastically.

Alisha looked at him nervously.

"Those are breast enhancing hormones," he said, "You would love bigger, titties won't you?"

"So only my tits will grow?" she asked, "Or anything else will happen?"

"Look I don't have time for all your stupid questions," the man said.

Just then, Roy arrived to pick her up. She couldn't ask anymore questions. She got into the car and showed him the pictures she had printed.

"So, you did a good job, I see," he teased, "Just obey like this and you will be free in six days."

Alisha nodded. Roy drove off.

He suddenly noticed that he mangalsutra was missing.

"Where the fuck is our mangalsutra?" he asked.

"I had to pay him for the pictures," Alisha said softly.

"You are such a depraved whore," Roy taunted her, "You traded the sign of your marriage to get your obscene pictures printed? Did I even ask you to pay for it, dumb slut? You couldn't even wait till I got back, huh?"

Alisha had nothing to answer. She just closed her eyes and regretted her mistake.

They stopped at a sex toy shop to make some purchases and then he took her back home.

"I hope you slept well last night sissy boy," Roy said to Raj, "Because you've got work to do."

Raj looked at Roy anxiously.

Roy's men handed him the pictures Alisha had printed and some glue.

"You are going to stick these posters all over your bedroom wall," Roy ordered.

Raj almost broke into tears but he knew he had no choice. He began to stick his wife's naked humiliating pictures all over the bedroom wall. In each of those pictures he could see Alisha's nipples sucked on or twisted and her pussy and ass fingered by Roy's men. The angle of the pictures was such that none of the men's faces were clearly visible, but Alisha's slutty smile was ever present in each and every picture.

It took him an entire day to stick all the pictures. There were so many pictures that all the walls of their bedroom were now covered with a lewd display of Alisha's sluttiness. He unwillingly got hard.

"Look at that tiny erection," Roy said with a grin, "You really love to have your wife fucked by other men, don't you? Since you have been very cooperative. I am feeling generous and I want to reward him with something. Your wife has something for you. She picked it by her own choice."

Raj looked curiously at Alisha. She slowly revealed a fleshlight that Roy had made her buy.

"Since your wife's real pussy is off limits for you," Roy said, "I thought maybe you could use this rubber pussy for your tiny cock."

Raj felt extremely humiliated. Roy smiled and thought of something.

"Alisha will teach you how to properly use that toy," Roy said.

Alisha had been already instructed. She applied a moisturizing cream to the rubber pussy and slid it over her husband's cock. Raj felt the rubber grip him. It was tight, but it was nothing compared to his wife's wet and warm pussy. Roy's men began filming his humiliation as his wife moved the sex toy back and forth on his tiny shaft. That strange sensation on his cock was accentuated by the humiliation he felt by putting up his wife's naked pictures on the wall, everything was so overwhelming that he ejaculated in the rubber toy. A roar of laughter erupted as they watched him cum.

"Look at that wimp cumming in a rubber pussy," one of the men comments.

"That's the pussy he deserves," another man said, "What real woman would want a sissy like him?"

Roy made Raj take the toy he just ejaculated in from Alisha.

"Kiss her," Roy said, gesturing towards the rubber pussy.

Raj looked nervously at Roy. He felt utterly disgusted but he gave a quick kiss on the toy.

"I think you should give her a name," Roy teased him, "She is going to be your companion for a long time."

"Please..." Raj begged.

"Think of a name in the next 30 seconds," Roy threatened, "Or the whole world sees what kind of whore your wife is."

Raj snapped back to his senses. He thought for a while and blurted out, "Pinky."

"Pinky?" Roy laughed, "Well, because she is pink? That's cute."

Roy lowered his head in shame.

"Alright now tell Pinky that you love her," Roy said, "And thank her for letting you fuck her."

"I love you, Pinky," Raj said, drowning in humiliation of being made to talk to a rubber sex toy, "Thank you for letting me fuck you."

"Good," Roy said, "Now it is time for shoving the second pills up your sweet wife's ass."

Alisha eagerly bent over and spread her ass cheeks. She wanted this to get over as soon as possible, like a nightmare. Her husband rubbed the suppository against her wet pussy to lubricate it and slid it up her ass. Alisha moaned at the feeling of fullness.

"Good," Roy said to Raj, "Now go to sleep in the kitchen, holding Pinky in your arms."

Raj obeyed and walked away. Alisha was made to sleep naked on her bed. Her bedroom walls were now full of her obscene pictures reminding her of the kind of slut she had become. She was only relieved that she had not been fucked that day, just like Roy had promised. She had to carry on for another five days and this nightmare would go away. Or so she hoped.

12