All Comments on 'The Humper Game Pt. 05 Ch. 07'

by WilCox49

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Christianity is......

a downer in this story. And I get the impression that this is going to get worse. If it gets much worse, I will probably dump this story although it has been great up to this point. This is really very conservative Bible belt stuff that I rejected a long time ago. A Christian not being able to marry a perfectly good person with well matched morals is a bogus idea!! All of the celibacy rules with no reason for them is bogus as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please continue

I have enjoyed it so far and DO like where it is headed.please load more. Thank you.

WilCox49WilCox49almost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

The last two parts of Part 5 have been submitted, and one of them looks like it's in the queue to be approved tonight or tomorrow morning, if I understand how things display.

There will be some delay in putting in the first parts of Part 6. I've procrastinated on some urgently-needed rewriting, working to get parts 4 and 5 submitted, and that will take some time. Part 7 will also need some rewriting, when we get to that. (It's basically finished, but in rougher form.) And normal busyness of life is about to increase, which will add delays at some points.

I appreciate the encouragement I've gotten from a bunch of people, as well as some specific, constructive critique. Even when I think the critique's wrong and I won't take it to heart, I do think about it. Thank you all.

(And to those whose comments amount to "I don't like this story and I'm giving up," not that they'll see this reply: No story is liked by everyone, and no one likes all stories. Thank you for reading mine as far as you got, and for your (so far always) polite words to tell me that. I hope you find lots of things you like better.)

-- WWC3

WilCox49

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thanks for your work,but....

See my comments at end of part 05/06. Thanks for your writing tho..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous