The Hung Games Pt. 04

Story Info
Athletes compete off the field.
3.4k words
4.41
32.5k
16

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/28/2023
Created 02/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
160 Followers

(Hey all! This one is a bit shorter than most, but it's just the calm before the storm of sex to come, I promise. I hope you all enjoy, and please get in touch with me via the contact info in my profile page if you have questions or comments!)

*

After my promised demolished the ass of the ass-sex specialist, I ran back to shower off, then made my way up to the Athlete Bar. My eyes narrowed as I saw Desiree Malone sitting in one of the booths across from a handsome man. He had his head shaved and it was a surprisingly good look with shape of his skull and his very strong, square jawline. He had high chiseled cheekbones beneath dreamy pale blue eyes and at the moment had just exactly the right amount of stubble to be hot. He wore a tight white tee shirt that hugged his muscular frame, showing off his fantastic pectorals and thick biceps that I kind of wanted to sink my teeth gently into. This was good meat.

I didn't think she'd seen me, so I walked a bit awkwardly to stay out of her field of view and planted myself at another booth behind her to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"...Was that the guy with the huge balls?" she asked.

"Yeah, what was his name... Joey something I think? Couldn't win a fuckfight to save his life, but the sheer amount of time he spent rubbing those all over you and teabagging you I think he got what he wanted. Just like my tribble girl from round six."

That told me a few things right there. He was a fuck-fighter to be sure, they knew each other very well, and he was doing well in the competition.

"Oh god yes, I've never seen so much cunt-cream in my life! She had you oiled up like a Roman Emperor. How did she lose that one again?"

"Heh, she defeated herself. I just kinda let her keep going while she frigged her clit off against my abs, eventually she just wore herself out. But just like Bull-balls Mcgee, she got what she wanted, right?"

"She'd have probably enjoyed herself more if she just let you go work, dear promised."

"It's the cock I think. Scares 'em into doing strange things sometimes."

"Oo! Speaking of cock, there he is!"

Desiree was pointing for the door, the man, (her promised I now knew) turned and looked, giving my promised a long and appraising look. With a dismissive snort he said, "I can take 'im."

"I know you can, hon, but don't get too cocky; he is the one man on the circuit even bigger than you."

"We'll see about that. The way you keep going on about it I'd swear you were sweet on him" Then Malone's promised stood and swaggered right up to Luke. Luke blinked in confusion at the direct approach the guy took, then lifted an eyebrow impishly. His hair was a bit wet and spiky fresh from the shower. "Lucas Dowd." He put a big paw for a shake, which Luke took. I could tell that although they were both playing it down, that shake was a contest of wills, biceps were tensed and forearms throbbed throughout the short greeting.

"That's me. And you might be?"

He looked a bit hurt to not be recognized immediately.

"Joseph. Joseph Sable. I'm the guy who's been tearing through the circuit as badly as you just tore up that poor girl's ass."

"Ohhhh, yeah, I think I've heard of you. They call you "The Stallion" right? You've got like a horse tattoo somewhere?"

Joseph lifted his sleeve, showing off an elegant black outline of a reared up horse on one shoulder.

"That's right, but the name came before the tattoo. I'm called "Stallion" for the horse-cock I'm bringing to the party.

"Well then let me buy you a drink, donkey-dick."

"Come join my pledged and me. Your pledged is skulking nearby eavesdropping and she can join us too."

I flushed a deep red, totally caught. Desiree turned in her booth to face me, pointing a finger-gun at me and winking. Her tits almost looked bigger today, I wondered if it was just a pushup bra or if they'd gotten beat up enough in her last fight to swell up a bit. Still not my size, but damn I wouldn't want to be the guy forced to guess at a glance who was the more stacked. I sighed and slide into the seat next to her.

"Nice to see you again, Jasmine." she said.

"Is it?" I asked, letting the meanness of the question hang in the air as Joseph and Lucas slid in across from us.

"So you were clearly waiting for me. What's up?" Lucas asked as he beckoned a waitress over. She openly ogled his stuffed crotch and he let it continue a moment before ordering a pitcher.

"I have a little inside info on the final round this year. It's not gonna be one-on-one. They're letting the top four team up and fight in a big group." Joseph dropped the bomb.

Luke and I looked to one another, eyes wide. We'd never considered the possibility of being on the same side in the end. It happened occasionally though. Three years ago the last round had been an insane grand fuck melee, fifty people all indiscriminately fucking until only one stood. It had been legendary, particularly when two females were the last left standing and sixty-nined each other for five hours before one had finally tapped out.

So much of the tourney is run by random numbers some really dizzying things can happen. That's how Luke ended up in a doubles competition the day I defeated my tenth opponent, and I'd had a strange threesome fight much earlier in the contest. What made this unusual was the idea that in the end two of us would be declared winner instead of one, that was going to make the dynamic odd. Now with the knowledge that we'd each only have one more individual fight before having a go at each other as couples (assuming we were the four who would win. It was looking good, but whoever we faced next would have conquered just as much) it made everything a bit tenser and more immediate.

This really showed with the boys. I could tell Joseph and Lucas were competing with each in almost everything they did that night. Telling stories that were clearly designed to one-up and top each other, draining glasses of beer progressively faster to demonstrate their endurance, if this had been the speculative fiction my teacher had been talking about, then they'd have probably started some sort of brawl or something. But that's not what real humans do; real humans do what Joseph did.

"I wanted to test something," his voice was a little slurred now; it had been a lot of beer.

"What?" said Luke, no less slizzured.

"We need to get it out in the open. I think this contest is going to be a lot better if we know which of us is better without having to worry about it."

"What are you proposing?"Luke asked, arching an eyebrow.

"I have a pair of twins waiting for me outside. I was going to get them all to myself tonight to blow off steam with a nice threeway, but I think we should each take one twin here and now. One hour. Whichever of us makes the girl cum more times in that span wins. And can take the twins home."

Luke shrugged, "You're ego's funeral pal. Bring 'em on in."

We waited patiently while Joseph collected his girls, they were cute young things, blonde and blue eyed with big perky tits that they hid in matching flannel-shirts. They had a kind of country vibe going overall, right down to the daisy dukes.

"This is Sherry and Selma." Joseph said by way of introduction. You could not tell which was which, they were truly identical and playing it up in their dress, speech and motion.

"I"ll take Selma." said Luke. Selma looked pleased about this. As avid tourney-groupies they would know what we four top tier competitors would be rocking. In almost identical time shirts were torn open in a spray of buttons, panties dropped, the two were on their knees in a trice.

Luke and Joseph unbuckled and unzipped, un-limbering their pair of epic cocks, standing back to back like this was the start of one of those sci-fi pistol duels.

"My dick's bigger than yours." Luke growled. It was microscopic, Joseph hid it well, but I thought I could barely see him wince in response to these words.

I gasped at the sight of Joseph, smaller, perhaps, but by no means small, he was easily the second-best-hung man I had ever seen. While Luke's cock slapped his thighs at a record ten inches soft, Joseph was at least over eight. The boys began their hardening rituals. Luke was always a little bit of a bastard, he slapped Selma's cheek with his giant dick a couple of times to assert his dominance, then rubbed it all over her face, mauling her head around until she was moving in a sort of rhythm in time with it, not unlike a cat bunting it's property.

Joseph was much different, he seemed to favor greater control, taking matters into his own hands he simply jerked and jacked his soft cock off right in front of Sherry's face, showing off for her. Just like Luke, it seemed, he had an exhibitionist streak. She was clearly impressed, licking her lips, eyes getting wider as that massive piece of meat grew more and more massive right before her eyes. She reached out to touch but he gave her hand a wicked little dick-slap.

"Ah ah ahhh, you can look, but you can't touch til I say," Joseph teased. I could read the look on her face with perfect clarity, Joseph had just made it infinitely more hot, adding an element of the forbidden and some light dominance play that still made her feel like she had agency. I shook my head a bit as I looked back over to Luke, watching him slap Selma's double-D's around with his dickbat.

That's when it hit me: My promised might have a much bigger cock and fuller balls, he might even have more endurance and raw strength (at least if his bigger biceps were any indication) but what he was not doing the way Joseph seemed to was reading his partner. My promised was an unstoppable force, bound to make you cum buckets on his terms whether you wanted to or not, an irresistible force of nature, and that seemed more advantageous on the surface, sure.

But Joseph was a key that would unlock you. Joseph was going to read you, know you, and do just the right things to make you cum your brains out with precision and skill. The fact that he was bringing almost as much cock to the game made him a truly terrifying opponent for my promised, but Luke was so wrapped up in his own ego and confidence he probably didn't even realize it. I kicked myself for not opting to fuck him sooner in our lives. Maybe I could have taught him a thing or two other girls weren't assertive enough to.

Their contest continued and they each skipped blowjobs or eating out to get to their proper fucking (men!) Luke bent Selma over, putting her head by her feet, taking the weight off of her with his powerful arms to drive his epic jackhammer of a cock inside of her. She howled and moaned, clearly rewarding him with an early cream-blast before he was even all the way inside.

"GOD YOU'RE BIG!" She screamed, and I thought I could see Joseph give the barest of winces, perhaps there was an ego there to be exploited after all.

He didn't let it slow him down though. He parked Sherry's butt on the bar (bringing a dissatisfied frown to poor Vince's face, though I'd be stunned if this particular drinking surface hadn't seen more jizz than alcohol by now) and began to saw his insane length inside of her. He was, to no surprise, much more cautious. He slowly slide in, stopping when Sherry gave a moan of pleasure, then stopped to go back and forth on that spot a bit, unrelenting until she'd cum. He then added more dick, going deeper until he'd found another such spot, then repeated the trick.

Luke was groping, tugging, squooshing Selma's tits like playthings as he crammed her full of cock, she seemed to have quite forgotten herself, her face already red and constricted, matted with sweaty hair as she howled her way through orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. I hadn't been counting, but I was pretty sure Luke was ahead so far, perhaps I'd been pessimistic about his chances in this.

My musing was interrupted by the feel of two hands slipping around me to cup my tits, and two massive tits grinding into my back. A tongue flicked across my neck once, then teased at my ear before Desiree was whispering into it.

"That promised of yours is fucking hot, Jizzy-Jazzy, I bet you guys have been fucking since the moment you saw him. I know I would have. Me and Joey have been going at each other for years. That's why we're so fucking good at this." her fingers slipped beneath my robe, lewdly tugging my left engorged nipple like she was trying to milk me.

"No, actually, I've been savoring him. He's the prize I'm gonna give myself to kick your ass." I turned to face her in the booth, letting our huge tits squish against one another, reaching my hands around to dominantly grope the ass I'd just told her I'd be kicking. She had good meat back there, and I'm not much of a judge of these things but it's possible her butt was actually a bit better than mine. I explored his possibility with rough squeezes of her firm cheeks.

She gasped then, and I looked where she was looking, Joseph was doing the most impressive deep-fucking I'd ever seen. He was going all the way in and stopping just exactly when Sherry hit climax, he pistoning rod a perfect machine in its timing and placement, it was like he was using his cock to train her to cum, picking up speed every few orgasms until she was seizing every few milliseconds.

Lucas was still hammering the orgasms out, he switched positions now with Selma's back on the floor, putting her ankles behind her ears he drilling deep, plowing and pulverizing her innards. She was cumming and cumming hard to be sure, but it was not with the practiced turbo-speed Joseph was making happen, her big udders were squashed beneath her thighs and her mouth was permanent 'o' of pleasure. I laughed inwardly to think of how for the two twins this contest was really just like trying to compare different heavens, incomparable states of bliss that couldn't really be distinguished from one another.

But what I did know for sure was that Sherry was going to be happy the next day, fulfilled and blissed out, flooded with endorphins from such a wonderful considerate fuck. Selma, by contrast, would be sore. Maybe she'd think on that soreness fondly as the evidence of the best fuck of her life, maybe it would make her feel owned by my promised and his humongous cock, but sore was sore and I was a little sad to realize Luke simply didn't care. He was all about getting his big nuts off and not much else. I was glad I'd never fucked him. He didn't deserve me.

Desiree locked her hands behind my neck and drew my face down beneath her magnificent pillows. She rocked me around gently, buffeting my face with boobmeat while I mildly struggled. I had to admit there was something absolutely cunt-soaking about being treated like a pet or object, under her duress I began to service those huge breasts, hands coming in from the side to squeeze her vast orbs around my head as I licked and lapped, paying careful homage to each nipple, lip-biting them, tugging them in my teeth. I hadn't played with many girls on the field, but I definitely liked it. "That's right you sexy little bitch, you eat my big sexy titties while my promised kicks your promised's ass at fucking. Suck those big boobs and don't think about how much we're gonna kick both your butts in the final round." She stroked my hair, cooing as I suck her pencil-eraser sized purple nipples.

When I finally pulled away and gasped for air, face slobbery, the contest was all over. Joseph beckoned us over and we moved together to join them, Desiree fighting to get her wet tits back into her bra.

"now to make this fair, you'll each take one of the girls to opposite ends of the bar and get the number of orgasms they think they had from each. That way they can't compare or play favorites, and Lucas and I can't either."

I grabbed Sherry and Desiree Selma, all four of us couldn't help but giggle a little, both boys hadn't cum and their cocks were painfully erect, glistening with the juices of utterly murdered pussies, veins popping out. Seeing them now side-by-side, I think Luke had just about three inches on Joseph. On the one hand, three inches was impressive, on the other, this far beyond the pale of humongous was hard to make relevant comparisons.

We went off to separate sides and I tilted my ear towards Sherry. We came back to the center.

"Luke kept a solid rhythm throughout the whole fuck," Desiree began her announcement, "Drilling deep and fast into her pussy without remorse or relent yielded a mind-blowing one-hundred-and-eight orgasms in sixty minutes."

The small audience who had been watching the show and now formed a sort of winner's circle applauded and gasped their approval. Part of me was impressed, but another part was already sinking at the words that would have to come out of my mouth.

"Slow to start, but strong and fast in his finish, the incredible Joseph Sable fucked his partner through an insane one-hundred and thirty-nine orgasms in total. She also says it might have been more, but she really lost count, drifting formless through the sea of pleasure in which she found herself drowning." I coughed, and added "Sherry is a bit of a poet."

The crowd went wild. While some, I'm sure, had entered the bar Sable fans, others had just been born. As Sable rounded up the twins and put an arm around Desiree as well, striding triumphantly out with all in tow, I shot a look to Luke that said "we are more fucked than those girls you just ruined."

Luke, as always, was unshakable, he put a comforting arm around my shoulder and walked me back to the booth, pouring us each final beers from the pitcher.

"Why the long face, hon?"

I goggled, "You lost."

He shrugged, "There are three things you're not taking into account."

"What? That guy turned that girl's cunt into a fucking spillway!" I blurted.

"One: I didn't want to win. Do you think he's going to take any pleasure with those two now? That they'll be remotely open to even so much of as a handjob after we wrung them out like that? I just wanted him to have a shitty night."

I didn't buy it, but I was willing to let him keep selling, so I just sipped my drink and cocked my head inquisitively.

"Two: I've learned everything he knows now. The next time we're side-by-side, I'll have all of his tricks at my disposal, but he won't have point three." I bristled, thinking I already knew what point three was going to be, he confirmed it a second later.

"Three: My dick's bigger than his. Goodnight, hon!" he drained his beer and wobbled away. Mostly I didn't believe him, but there was another part of me that could only shake my head in admiration, there was nothing that could take from Lucas what the world had given him, and his confidence in that was more powerful than anything a sexy pair of brunettes could throw at us.

apple231601
apple231601
160 Followers