The Hunger: Infection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray felt Ruby pressing against him. This was going to be the best night of his life.

---

"Tina, are you okay?" Steve asked as he knocked on the guest bedroom. He had been a bit disappointed that Tina had insisted on moving into his guest room at the last minute, but he wasn't going to pry. "You've been in there a while and dinner's ready."

"Sorry... I've just been busy," Tina said on the other side of the door. "I'll be out in a few minutes, okay?"

"Alright, I'll see you in a few minutes," Steven said as he headed back into the kitchen and dining area.

He sighed a bit. He had hoped that inviting Tina to live with him would be different than this, but with the Triple-X infection running wild there wasn't a lot of choice. He took out his phone and checked the latest news stories as he thought about what had happened.

The Triple-X infection had spread across the United States ever since the Mars lander had returned. There were a lot of rumors going around that the astronauts had brought something back with them, something that had turned them into sex crazed women. He had certainly seen the effects of it, but it being of alien origin? That seemed a bit far-fetched even to him, but it was hard to explain otherwise.

This part of town was pretty clear of the infected. They were mostly in the downtown area and a few other sections. It had been the safest place to bring Tina, he hoped. That encounter with the woman though... something about that worried him.

He shook his head and finished putting dinner out on the table. He took a seat and leaned back a little. It probably was nothing to worry about, there was no information about the spores being transferred that way. He just hoped that Tina was going to be okay, she seemed to be a bit shaken by it.

"Hey Steve, sorry I took so long," Tina said and he looked up to see her standing there in just a t-shirt. She gave him a smile as she took a seat at the table. "Dinner looks delicious."

"Uh, why just the shirt?" Steven asked.

"I'm more comfortable this way," she said as she started to eat. "Besides, I might want some dessert after this."

"Well, I'm certainly not complaining," Steve said with a smile as he took a drink. "I'm just glad you're safe."

"Thanks for getting me out of there," Tina said as she took another bite of food. It was strange but the food didn't feel as filling anymore. "I don't know what we're going to do if the infection spreads further though. I'm scared that we won't be able to avoid it forever."

"Well, I will still love you when you're a lactating slut," Steve said with a grin.

"Why doesn't that make me feel better?" Tina asked, which just got a laugh out of her boyfriend. "Well, in that case I will enjoy turning you into one too."

Steve just rolled his eyes at that as he looked across at Tina. She would occasionally lean forward to give him a brief view down her shirt. She wasn't even wearing a bra, this wasn't quite what he expected when he wanted her to make herself comfortable. Then again, what reason would he have to complain at this point?

The dinner continued much like that for a while. Steve noticed that Tina was eating less and less, she finally pushed her plate away from her and gave him a smile. "Well, that was good."

"Are you sure? I can make you something else if you want," Steve offered.

"No, I'm fine, I had just enough," Tina said as she got up and walked over to him. She sat down in his lap, giving him a soft kiss on the lips as she pressed her naked slit against his pants, the juices already starting to soak his crotch. "How about we get some dessert?"

"You're certainly eager," Steve said with a smile as he leaned in and kissed her. "Should we get back to our room or do you want to just do it right here?"

"Mmm... I want to fuck you everywhere," Tina said as she grinded against his crotch. "I want that cum in my hot pussy."

"Mmmm, are you sure you're not infected already?" Steve asked with a grin. Despite his teasing, his cock was already standing at attention. "You're not normally this horny."

"Mmm, maybe I'm just hornier than normal," Tina said as she kissed him. She stood up and pulled off her shirt slowly, revealing her pussy, and then her navel and breasts before pulling it off completely. She gave him a smile as she placed her hands on her hips. "What do you think? I'm much hotter than one of those bimbos aren't I?"

"Oh, much hotter, because you're all mine," Steven said with a grin as he stood up and started to undo his pants. "I'm going to enjoy this."

Tina smiled as she pushed her plate, silverware, and glass back out of the way as she hopped up on the table and spread her legs. As Steve dropped his pants and underwear, his large cock stood at attention. This wasn't the first time the two of them had sex, but she hadn't ever felt like this before, she NEEDED his cock right now.

"Then fuck me... fuck me as hard as you can," Tina moaned. "I want that cock in me so badly..."

Steven couldn't resist the urge as he looked at his girlfriend and lined up with her pussy on the table. He thrust into her, causing her to moan loudly as she threw her head back. She gripped her breasts in her hand as they bounced a bit with the thrusts. She moaned as she felt the cock thrust in and out of her.

"Fuck... that feels so good..."

Steve groaned as he thrust into her faster. It was strange, she had been acting a bit strange ever since they had gotten back. Was it possible that she had been infected? If she was, he might've just made a big mistake. He wondered if maybe he was... fuck... she was so tight.

"You're so fucking tight..." he said as he thrust in and out of her pussy.

Tina moaned as she felt the thrusting cock fill her more and more. She screamed in pleasure as he thrusted to the hilt. Her body shuddered with pleasure as he did. "Fuck... FUCK! Cum inside me!"

She cried out as he more than eagerly fulfilled her request and came hard, filling her tight pussy with more cum than she could have imagined. She shivered a bit as the pleasure filled her body, enjoying the sensation in her pussy.

"Fuck... you were really pent up weren't you?" Steve asked as he pulled out of her, a mix of their juices dripping out of her pussy as she did.

"Mmmm... that felt really good," Tina said as she slid off the table and leaned in and kissed him. "So how about we go for round two?"

Steve grinned. He was going to enjoy having his girlfriend over if she was going to be this horny all the time.

---

"In the news today, President Knight has had to resign in the wake of the controversy involving the Centers for Disease Control. Vice President Victoria Cain has been temporarily appointed to take over the office until a proper election can be held. We will keep you updated on this story and more."

Mary groaned as she rubbed her head, looking around. She was alone in a bedroom of a house, and looking down at herself she was naked. The last thing she remembered was escaping from the Mamazons, and then seeing... something? What had been that thing? What had hit her in the face?

"Fuck... what happened to me?" She asked as she got up and walked to a bathroom, looking at her reflection. Her breasts were a bit larger than she remembered, was she infected or was it just her imagination? "What's going on here?"

"Oh good, you're awake," a voice said, and she blinked as she looked around confused. Then she saw that sitting on the desk was a computer with a webcam and a screen that was turned on. "Yes, I'm over here, come let me get a look at you."

She walked over and looked at the screen. On the other side was an asian woman who had her hair tied up into a bun and was dressed like a doctor. She gave Mary a smile.

"Hello?" Mary asked, confused.

"I'm sorry for the strange circumstances, but you may have been infected with a new strain of the fungus," the asian woman said. "My name is Dr. Rebecca Chang, I work for a company associated with the government to study new emergent strains of the disease."

"What makes you think I've been exposed to one?" Mary asked. "I haven't been close to any infected."

"It's complicated, but we found you and your partner unconscious near a previously undocumented fungal growth," the doctor answered. "However, that means that we need to make sure that you are not a danger to anyone. So until we can be sure, you both have been placed in isolation."

Mary stared at her for a long moment. There was something off about that story and something off about her video. Exactly what it was she couldn't put her finger on it, but looking around the room seemed secure. There wasn't much she could do at this point, this Dr. Chang probably had her locked up.

"This is absurd," she sighed.

"You don't have much of a choice I'm afraid," Dr. Chang said, adjusting herself a little as if something was making her uncomfortable. "We have placed you in as comfortable an environment as we can for now. I promise that once we are absolutely certain of your safety to yourself and others you will be let out."

"Alright... I don't like it but fine," Mary said. "But is James okay?"

"James is fine, he's in another room in the same facility," Rebecca said. "You'll be reunited with him as soon as possible."

She shut off the video call, leaving Mary alone and confused. None of this made any sense to her, but she didn't have much choice. She got up and looked out the window. There were bars in the way keeping her from escaping, and she could see a backyard out there. That was weird, was she in a house?

This didn't make any sense.

Becky shut off the call and pulled off the lab coat she had been wearing. It was killer on her skin, she hated having to wear them anyway, they just got in the way of her work. She turned to another camera feed that showed a still unconscious James lying in another bed. She had to restrain herself from mounting him, but she needed to avoid changing the potential results of the experiment.

She picked up a dildo and slid it into her pussy. She knew that they would start showing the first symptoms soon enough. Mary had already started to display breast growth, but James would take longer to determine.

She smiled, only time would tell. And maybe this would produce some interesting results to help her better understand what the infection was doing to people.

---

Ruby stretched as she walked out of her room, leaving a sleeping Ray inside alone. She smiled, the skeptics were getting rarer and rarer since the government had admitted the fungus was real. Some idiots would believe whatever they read on the internet, even if the government told them otherwise.

"Well, someone had a good time," a woman's voice said, and she looked up to see a purple haired woman who was as naked as she was. "I wasn't expecting you to find another Skeptic. I might have to indulge a bit."

"Mmmm, he's a fun one, Amethyst," Ruby said with a smile as she moved in and gently kissed the other woman lightly on the lips. "You might want to get a turn while he's still got a cock. Maybe we could share again, what do you say?"

"Mmm, sounds perfect to me, but we have something to deal with first," Amethyst said with a sigh. "The Queen wants to see you about something."

"Of course she does," Ruby sighed as she crossed her arms. "She's always butting in on my fun. Fine, I'll go speak with her, but you'd better not steal all the fun with him."

"I won't," Amethyst said as she opened the door to the room and headed in

Ruby sighed as she walked to the elevator and hit the up button. She stared up as the numbers changed and reached her floor. She gave Amethyst a wave as she headed into the elevator and hit the button for the top floor. She sighed and let the doors close, this was not going to be fun.

She felt the hunger growing in her pusy again. She was getting more and more insatiable which was making things worse for her. She would need to go back later.

The Queen had been the one to take over this hotel and set up the club and brothel. No one really knew who she actually was before this whole infection had started. Whoever she was, she was possibly one of the most powerful of the XXX-Mycosis women in the city. Ruby didn't like having to meet her, but she did ultimately work for her. She sometimes wished she could just walk out, but she tended to draw attention.

The elevator opened up on the penthouse floor. Ruby walked forward, finding more of her sisters that made up the Queen's harem in the midst of lesbian sex. She smiled as she passed by a room where a very confused looking woman was finding herself in her new body as she was welcomed into the harem by her new sisters.

She felt a tingle in her pussy. She wished she could join them at least for a short time, but she had a mission. She opened the door to the Queen's office and stepped inside.

The Queen, a Dark skinned woman with long black hair and massive breasts, sat behind a desk. She was leaning back and moaning as she sat, her nipples leaking milk. She smiled as she looked at Ruby as two young women stood up with a gesture.

"Girls, go enjoy yourselves, I will call you in again soon," the Queen said as they walked away, giving Ruby a smile and a wink as they passed her. "Two of my newest employees from the outside. I just needed to break them in first before we sent them down to the club."

"Right," Ruby said as she took a seat in one of the chairs, suppressing a moan as the dildo that was sticking out of it slid into her pussy. "Amethyst told me that you wanted to see me?"

"Yes, two of my top Mamazon Enforcers had a strange encounter yesterday," the Queen said thoughtfully as she played with a strand of black hair with one hand, her other hand wasn't visible at the moment. "It seems that two of their targets were intercepted by a free agent Teaser."

"Weird, I thought most of the Teasers in town had taken sides by now," Ruby said. It was true, the Queen had hired as many of them as she could, mostly to give them a place where they could actually have more of a chance to take men. "Either with us or with the competition."

"Yes, it surprised me as well," the Queen sighed. "This one claimed that she was experimenting with something and needed the targets for it. I need to learn more about what she's doing and why."

"And you want me to do it," Ruby said. "Why me?"

"You're one of my best girls, and you're new enough that no one knows you," the Queen said. "You can get access to her and maybe learn more about what she is doing. If it may be of use to me, then I want to know about it. If not, then you can do whatever you want with her."

"Of course my Queen," Ruby said with a bow. "I will not fail you."

"Mmm, then enjoy your latest conquest Ruby, for tomorrow you will leave to serve your Queen," the Queen said as she gave her a smile. "I look forward to seeing your results. You are dismissed."

Ruby bowed her head slightly before turning and walking out of the penthouse. She stepped into the elevator again, ignoring the invitations from the other women as she went down to her floor. She stood in silence for the longest time. It was hard to resist the commands of the Queen, there was something about her. Maybe she had pheromones similar to the Skanks, but she honestly didn't know.

She walked down the hall past rooms filled with her sisters in the midsts of the throes of pleasure. She opened the door to her room where Amethyst was being taken from behind by Ray, and smiled.

"Got room for one more?" She asked and jumped up onto the bed.

---

"Oh fuck, she's so tight..." a young man said as he thrust his cock into the pussy of a young woman sandwiched between him and a friend. "I didn't know your neighbor was such a slut!"

"Me neither," his friend said as the young woman sucked his cock. He leaned back a bit as he ran a hand through the woman's hair. "So good..."

Craig and Jeremy had been shocked when a knock at the door led to a threesome with this slut. She had knocked on the door begging to be fucked, and while they weren't sure at first, they eagerly accepted after a moment. Now they had her spit-roasted between them as the slut eagerly enjoyed their cocks.

"Mmm, you like that?" the girl moaned as she looked up at Craig with his cock in her mouth. She moved with Jeremy's thrusts as his cock filled her pussy. "You like getting your cock sucked?"

"Oh fuck yes..." Jeremy moaned. "I'm so close..."

He moaned as he came hard, filling the slut's mouth with his cum as she pulled off it. She moaned as she grinded her pussy against Craig's cock, feeling each thrust into her that sent jolts of pleasure through her body. She moaned as she came hard again and again, her juices coating his cock. "FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

Craig thrusted into her one last time and his eyes rolled back as he filled her with his seed. He fell back onto the bed, and she slid off him.

"Thanks boys, I needed a good fuck," she said with a smile as she got off the bed and picked up a T-shirt. "I might be back later."

"Feel free," Jeremy said as he watched her walk out. He grinned as he and Craig started gathering up their clothes as the big titted woman walked out the door. "Wow, she was so hot wasn't she?"

"Yeah..." Craig said, quickly pulling his pants on. "I didn't get her name, did you?"

"Me neither," Jeremy said with a shrug.

The slut walked down the street and headed for a house. Her body slowly changed, her breasts becoming smaller and her features becoming less defined and slutty.

Tina blinked as she found herself standing in front of Steve's house. She looked down and realized cum was dripping out of her pussy, what had happened to her?

Why did her pussy feel so sore?

---

"Alright, new girls!" A Mamazon who looked like she was about ready to bench press the entire stage said as she clapped her hands. "You've all gone through your training. Are you ready for your first night on stage!"

"Yeah!" The gathered women said as they smiled eagerly. A few of them had different hair colors, some of them were naked, others were in bikinis or other costumes. They all were eager to enjoy their first evening working at the Aphrodite Club though.

A young woman with DD cup breasts that were already leaking milk and long blue hair smiled as she cheered too. She adjusted the sparkling cape that she was wearing over her shoulders and looked down at her corset and thong. She was hot and she knew it, she couldn't wait for the first guy to have a shot at this hot body.

"Alright, you all know the drill," the Mamazon said. "Each of you will be raffled off to a member of the audience. Any remaining audience members will be dealt with by your other sisters. Now each of you get out there and show them what you're made of, I want tits, asses, and pussies on full display by the end of the night!"

"Yes, Mistress Erica!" They all said.

The blue haired woman lined up with the others as they lined up for the show. Tonight was going to be a bachelor party, and one of the lucky girls would get to have fun with the groom. She grinned, hoping that it was going to be her as the other girls started to walk out onto stage one by one.

Working at the Aphrodite Club as the best! You got to use your body for so many things, and you got paid with cum. The Queen expected big things out of her, so she didn't want to disappoint. She ran a hand through her dyed hair, it glittered under the light. She nodded and heard her music starting as she stepped out onto the stage.

Her dance came naturally to her as she grinded her body against the pole, slowly striping naked to the cheers of the crowd. She smiled as she looked out at the crowd, spotting the man who clearly was the groom watching her excitedly. She blew him a kiss as she pulled off her thong and threw it to him with a wink.