The Hunger: Infection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wiggled her ass as she grinded her pussy against the pole, removing her corset to reveal her massive tits. She moaned as she enjoyed the sensations her body was going through. She loved being on display like this as she came hard all over the pole.

Soon she'd get tattoos just like her sisters, one for each conquest.

"And that's another one of our lovely ladies," the woman running the microphone said with a smile as she gave the blue haired girl a wink. "So... who's going to be the lucky man to enjoy the evening with her?"

The woman walked up to her and held out a bowl. The woman reached into it and took out a piece of paper with a small mark on it. She smiled as she opened it up and spoke up.

"That's number 42," she giggled, and smiled as the groom cheered with excitement.

She led him into the back, holding his hand as she hit the button for her floor on the elevator, now only wearing her cape as she kissed him.

"Mmm... I shouldn't do this... I'm getting married soon..." he said through the kiss.

"One night of debauchery won't hurt you," she giggled.

"Mmm... I didn't catch your name..." he whispered as she started to undo his pants.

She paused for a moment as she thought about that. For some reason she wanted to answer Ray, but... that wasn't her name, it was a boy's name. She was a hot slut for her Queen, and not some silly boy with a big cock.

"Mmmm.... Call me Sapphire," she giggled. Whoever Ray was, she certainly wasn't him.