The Hungry Flight Passenger: Home

Story Info
Teddy is home, and still "hungry" for cum.
1k words
4.17
1.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teddy's cum appetite rises when he gets home: He gets "fed".

I called both Paul and Wally before I returned to Minnesota, as the day I departed, I stopped by their hotel rooms in uptown Charlotte to get round two from the both of them, letting them appease my tastes buds for cum by giving me two loads each.

"Someday, I'll make my way to Minneapolis just to find you," said Paul.

I knew he wouldn't and that was okay because I got what I needed at that moment. Hell, I missed my flight on purpose to get with these two, re-booking for a later flight, then getting home to Minneapolis in the wee hours as a slew of delays transpired after. My daughter threw an absolute fit via text message as I didn't update her on my whereabouts until I touched down at home, but then I Cashapp'ed her $100, and got a resounding "thank you."

I shook my head as I headed to my car in temporary parking, paying out, then driving home while listening to The Commodores' Sail On, as all of a sudden, the urge to suck some more cock came over me like rain. It took 45 minutes for me to get home through a nasty thunderstorm, but when I did, I immediately washed the plane smell off of me, and put on my velour robe, before logging on to see if there was someone, anyone, out there looking to get serviced by this horny grandpa.

"I'm a horny grandpa, too. I just got back into town from New York City seeing my grands. The wife stayed, so I'm all alone for another week," Jake said.

Jake, an older guy at 71, looked as if he was 51, as he was in the best of shape and barely had any gray follicles in his beard or on his head. He stood at six foot one, 175 lbs., as he stated in his profile he ran five miles three times a week, and bench pressed 300 lbs.

"You work out a lot. I think I wouldn't mind you working me out, too," I messaged to him.

"Well, tonight that may happen. Can you host," I asked, as I noticed he also wasn't packing the largest cock at four inches, something I learned from the trip that I would enjoy.

"What exactly are you looking for tonight," I asked.

"To be frank, just some head. The wife usually jerks me off once a week, or twice if I get lucky," he said.

I laughed at how he explained how the wife kind of starves him out. I took another look at that pink stick of his, seeing the vein in the middle, and noticed how he'd done a lot of jerking off over the years since it looked like he had foreskin.

"It doesn't get super hard, but it definitely shoots," he told me.

I had to see for myself and invited him over. I gave him my address and he'd be ringing my doorbell barely 10 minutes later, coming to the door in a jogging suit. We shook hands, then I led him upstairs in my place as it was completely dark aside from my bedroom lamp, and the 65" television playing porn. I turned and tried to kiss him before trying to remove my robe. He swerved his head from me.

"Hey man, no offense. I don't plan on staying the night, if that's okay," he told me.

He was in a rush to get his nut off, so I didn't even take my robe off as I bent to my knees in front of the bed, pulling his jogging pants down as I dropped. He was wearing a certain cologne that mixed well with his natural scent, as I smelled it through the bush that surrounded his cock. I sniffed him hard, before I took my tongue to the middle vein of his balls sack with his cock poking out and hardening from what I felt on my neck.

"That feels good," he said.

"Does it? What else feels good," I asked right before I slipped it in my mouth.

Jake's cock was raging like a 20-year-old's, as he gave false advertisement of having an erection issue. His precum was flavorful, so much that each time I bobbed my head into his waist, I slipped my tongue on his slit to get a taste. I put my hands on his washboard stomach for grip, and heard his moans and groans each time I used my lips to pull on that beautiful, tasty cock of his. Jake wanted to cum and go, and I for one took pride in being able to satisfy my men. I took my right hand, putting his big balls in my palm and pulling at them slightly. He'd jerk and groan louder, as I continued focusing on pulling out that sweet spunk. Jake had his right hand caressing the back of my head, with his other hand pulling on his right nipple as I served him in front of the television. I noticed he was focused hard on the gay porn on the screen, then tilting his head back while I felt his balls tighten up. He was getting close, breathing harder and moaning more, with frequent leakage from that cock tip.

"Oh shit. Oh shit, I think I'm gonna cum. Oh shit, oh fuck," he bellowed.

He groaned like a little bitch while feeding me his droplets of sperm as it wasn't plentiful, yet sweet and thick, my favorite flavor and texture of a man's yolk.

"Damn baby, you really came fast. Guess you needed that," I said, stroking the tip, hoping somehow he'd want an encore.

Once he finished, he pulled away from me to pull his pants up before rudely heading downstairs and out of my home without saying a word. To most that might've warranted a few words, but to me, he got what he wanted, which meant I got what I wanted, and that was all that mattered.