Amsterdam Calling...

Story Info
Some guys just know.
1.9k words
4.25
8.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back isn't it a wonderful torturous trail some of us follow in our sexual awakening. My journey was like that. Here i was 19 and starting university in less then a month. I had been tormented all summer with my few encounters with John. He treated me like a slut and I had loved it. I kept going back for more all summer.

On graduation from high school I had been selected to attend a student conference in Rotterdam. All my family were excited. I would be the first one of us to travel to Europe. To be honest the thought of it all overwhelmed me and I was quite anxious about going that far on my own.

My Mom could tell I had cold feet and she spent the good part of the summer finding information about Holland.

The conference was for three days and then I had five days to tour on my own. My Mom worked to build an itinerary of things to see and do. The only thing that interested me was seeing the Red Light district in Amsterdam. I was hoping to have my first sex with a female. This wasn't on the itinerary she made for me.

Thirty minutes after the conference closed I was on a train headed for Amsterdam. make no mistake the draw was the infamous Red Light district that I had read about since I realized I was going.

I left the Amsterdam train station and walked around enjoying the sights. It was a gorgeous day, sunny and bright. The air was sweet and I was in great spirits. Any reservations I had about travelling alone evaporated. The freedom was exhilarating.

I stopped at a small restaurant and bought a sandwich and a beer. I walked over to a canal and sat down on a bench. So civilized!

I took out my guidebook and started searching for a small hotel to stay at.

I found a couple of inexpensive possibilities and set out to find a place. The first on my list was full but the woman at the desk suggested another place around the corner. So I followed her directions to the other hotel.

I rang the bell and opened the door and entered the hallway. I heard footsteps and a man entered the hallway from what looked to be a sitting room. He was mid to late 40's, maybe 5'10, a couple of days growth and going bald. He was wearing a T-shirt and jeans. What caught my attention was that he must lift weights because his arms and shoulders were very muscled. He had a small belly from obviously enjoying his beer. He had an intimidating look but really didn't dwell on it. I wanted to explore!

I asked if he had any available rooms and without saying a word he reached down and grabbed my backpack and turned down the hall. I followed him and we went upstairs to the first room. It was pretty big with a large double bed...and windows looking out on to the street. He looked at me and I smiled and said great. He quoted a price and I took the money out of my pocket and paid him for the first night.

He gave me a key and said he locks the front door at 11. Washroom was down the hall.

We stood there looking at each other. He made me feel uneasy and i looked away, I felt he was sizing me up. I was 6' 2 around 195 pounds thin and lean. He smiled and said enjoy Amsterdam, turned and left the room.

I went down the hall to the bathroom noticing there were only 3 other rooms on the floor. I washed up, brushed my teeth and went back to my room and put on a fresh shirt and jeans. Closed the door and headed out to see Amsterdam.

First up was a visit to the famous local brewery. it was just before 5PM and I got in the last tour which ended up being me and two Australian guys. They were working at a ski resort in France and were on a quick 3 day visit. Tour was fun and the best part was the hospitality room. They served steins of their beer and their was no limit. We sat there and drank. Around 6PM the brewery employees came in and the place was buzzing. The locals had lots of suggestions about how we should spend the evening with the majority insisting we visit the red light district.

The three of us stumbled out of the brewery around 9PM. We were quite drunk as you could imagine. Our hosts pointed us in the direction of the red light district and we set off.

It wasn't far and when we turned the corner it felt like walking into the state fairgrounds. Lots of red light, music and people. This was the mid 70's and it was a free for all.

I walked along mesmerized by the sights and sounds. Men and women came up and encouraged me to visit their "boutique ". I just smiled and kept walking. I realized I had lost my new friends and my nerve to visit a boutique. I just kept walking.

I headed up a side street and realized I had no idea how to get back to my hotel. I stopped and asked a few people and as luck would have it I was only a few blocks away. It was almost 11 PM so I picked up the pace and stumbled my way back.

I entered the hallway and saw the hotel manager sitting in the common room smoking and drinking a beer. He gave me a curt nod and stood up to meet me. I was tired and still feeling the effects of the evening of drinking and the excitement of walking through the red light district. I was looking forward to my bed.

He was saying something in broken English and all I was catching was sorry and he had moved me.

He took me by the arm and led me through the common room and into his kitchen. He opened the refrigerator and took out two beers and handed me one. He turned and walked through a curtained doorway and motioned for me to follow him.

He led me to another door opened it and I saw my backpack laying beside the bed.

I said why? He shrugged and said a couple came and he gave them the upstairs room. I was too tired and drunk to argue.

I put the beer on the dresser and asked where the bathroom was. He motioned to the bathroom down the hall. I opened my pack and grabbed my toothbrush and walked down the hall and past another door which was obviously his bedroom.

In the bathroom the beer caught up to me and I ran the shower to give myself a quick one and try to sober up a bit. I dropped my clothes and washed and lathered myself. The sights of the red light district kept whirling in front of me. I stroked myself...pinching my nipples...I was already regretting not stopping. My cock was still hard and I looked at myself in the mirror. I was so freaking shy and so horny. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked back to my room.

I pushed open the door and stepped into the room, startled to see the hotel owner sitting on the bed, sipping his beer. He looked at me and chuckled and said, "I can see you are excited to see me." I looked down and my erection was still pushing the towel out at an angle. Reflexes took over and I turned away to hide my erection. I stood there not knowing what to say or do. He directed me. "Grab your beer and come sit down."

I was frozen. He got off the bed and as he did his robe opened showing he was naked under it. He walked over and grabbed my beer and turned to me and handed it to me. He said, "Take a drink. Relax." I tilted the bottle and as I did I felt his hand on my cock. "Hmmm nice and thick. Your cut too. Mmm big head."

He was slowly stroking my cock and it felt so good. He said something in Dutch and pulled me by my cock towards the bed.

He sat on the bed and as he did his robe opened. I looked at his body, I couldn't meet his eyes.. He was well muscled and his cock was erect and looked as big as mine. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me towards him. His mouth opened and i felt his tongue flick the tip of my cock. He pulled at my hips and took me deeper in his mouth. I felt his beard scratch my balls. God....it was so hot. He pinched my ass...my cock and balls were just an explosion of sensation. I put my hand on his head...a warning that I was about to cum. He picked up the pace...his mouth was a piston on my cock. I felt my balls contract and I came...long...wet..hot....forever...

I staggered back, emptied. I looked at him. He had a smug satisfied smile.

He lay back on the bed and patted the spot beside him. I hesitated and then got on the bed beside him.

I was so tired, especially after I had cum. He had other ideas.

He pushed me down to my knees so that his cock was now in my face. I had no choice. I licked the head of his cock and opened my mouth to take him. He had shaved his balls and pubes and smelt fabulous, freshly showered.

He was rough, forceful. He put his hands on the back of my head and pushed his cock into my mouth. I opened as wide as I could to tongue and suck his cock. He was insistent...his hips moving back and forth. Each time going a little deeper into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat.

I gagged on his cock as he pushed further, moving up to go deeper. It excited him and seem to make him fuck my mouth harder. My saliva coated his cock and balls and hung in big wet loops down my chest. He fucked me like that for several minutes and i felt him stiffen and the first shots of cum filled my throat. He kept spurting into my mouth. I choked on his cum and swallowed...some spilling from my mouth and down my chest.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and lay back on the bed. i stood up and looked at him lying on the bed. He was still semi hard. He stroked his cock. It was still wet and shiny from my saliva. I felt myself getting harder as i watched him. He looked over at my cock and chuckled and in very good English said get our beers. i picked them up off the table and he patted the bed beside him and said come sit.

I handed him his beer and sat down on the bed. I could still taste his cum in my mouth and he leaned over and kissed me, our tongues touching, circling. He laughed again and said have a drink...relax...that was good.

He looked at me and asked, "Was that your first cock?"

I am sure I was blushing, looking at him and shaking my head no.

He said, "You slut you don't even know my name."

I didn't know which way to look. I was tired and confused and quite overwhelmed by the last hour.

"My name is Henrik...very pleased to have you stay with us."

I just stammered a thanks and took another swig of beer.