The Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers

Despite her awkward, humiliating position, Leela grew to enjoy Rhen's touch, which felt full of compassion and consideration. His attentions all felt good... especially as he paid special attention to her pussy, ass cleft and tits. Satisfied that he'd cleaned her thoroughly, he toweled her off with a fluffy towel. She felt gratified to have the grime and stench removed, feeling that if she had to be filmed naked, it was better to be clean and fresh for it. The other hunters might've finished cleaning their prey earlier, because the moment Rhen took the towel away, the head judge intoned, "The hunters will now feast on their prey."

Rhen hoisted Leela free from the hook and carried her cradled in his arms over to the round dining table. Sitting her on the edge, he reached behind her, virtually embracing her as he untied her wrists, then retied them in front of her torso. Behind Leela there was a body pillow on top of the table. Rhen pressed her backward to recline on it, then raised her bound wrists out above her head. He looped the wrist binding rope over a hook protruding from the table centerpiece. The other hunters were doing the same, so all three women were now stretched out on top of the table, their wrists through hips radiating out like the spokes of a wheel. Their buttocks ended up near the edge of the table, and their knees were up with their feet resting on either arm of their hunter's chair.

The men began 'eating' their prey, each performing cunnilingus on the woman he'd caught. There was a camera suspended above the centerpiece, angling to get good closeups. The other cameramen slowly circled the table, providing side views, and closeups of the women's expressions and torso movements as they squirmed and in some cases hyperventilated. The sound men focused parabolic reflectors to pick up the slurping, sucking sounds of the men, and the gasps and moans of the women as their arousal built. From time to time, a camera cut to the lone hunter who hadn't been successful. Ultimately, he opened his pants and began masturbating as he watched.

Leela didn't know what the other pairs were doing, and she didn't care. She even forgot she was on camera, most of the time. Her arms secured over her head, and Rhen's hands pinning her hips near the table's edge, she gave herself over to the sensuality of the moment. Looking down her naked torso, her eyes locked with Rhen's as he sucked and probed. He winked at her, which made her giggle, her tummy fluttering. Those contractions forced out more of her now flowing pussy juices, and Rhen slurped them up. His tongue slicked up inside her, evidently seeking more of her nectar. She groaned aloud and writhed on the pillow supporting her back and head.

Rhen might've been only a little above average in looks, but his oral skills turned out to be exemplary. He proved to be an expert at teasing and tantalizing her. He didn't neglect her upper, inner thighs... kissing, licking and gently nibbling them. His tongue lapped at her anal ring, and he then plowed it along her furrow, letting its tip barely touch her clit - just enough to make her aware of the contact. All this attention had the effect of turning her honey-making into high gear. She fed him copious amounts of her fluids as she arched, groaned, and strained at the ropes confining her wrists.

Watching and recording this highly charged carnal display, even the camera crew had cocks threatening to tear themselves through underwear and trousers. One camera was focused in closeup on the grandeur of her crinkled areolae and stiffened nipples. Leela was begging Rhen, "Please let me cum! Please! I need to... I want... I can barely... My head feels like... it's going to... explode! Please!"

But it turned out that it wasn't Leela's head that exploded. Mercifully, Rhen began a gentle suction on her clit, while tapping its head with the tip of his tongue. He was also using two fingers to fuck her pussy, rubbing their tips along the sensitive area deep to her clit. Leela gasped, took in a deep breath and shrieked as her pussy exploded, erupting a gush of her cum. She shook violently beneath Rhen's free arm, which pressed across her hips, controlling her, and preventing her from hurting herself. Two cameras were focused on the action, one aimed at Leela's sex, and the other framing her tits and face as she came. Another camera managed to catch the spurts of semen jetting from the masturbating hunter's cock as he watched Leela and Rhen.

The other two women, hearing the commotion, were also soon triggered into their own releases, which pleased their partners. The hunters dined until they proclaimed themselves full. At that point the women were unbound, and shared a light meal with their captors. They also needed to rehydrate themselves after all that cunnilingus. The only thing that looked a bit strange about the dining was that the men were clothed, and the women were still naked. And they were going to remain that way. Rhen and Leela talked quietly about the upcoming evening.

There was one final clause in the contract, which the women were certainly free to decline. That clause stipulated that their hunter could use them sexually until the next morning. There was a great incentive for them to agree, though. The incentive was that each woman that agreed would receive not only another $25,000 - they would also get a small percentage of the pay-per-view income. If they declined, they could get a pleasant night's sleep, but they'd receive no extra funds and no percentage. The contract stipulated that the men could not do just anything to them, of course. There were strict limits established per person, and a safeword. The women could not be gagged, so they could cry out their safeword if necessary. But they could be tied up.

The production company knew that they could easily recoup those funds, since more sex would draw more viewers, and the pay-per-view could be shown several times, with more subscribers as word got out. And the women knew that even a small percentage of the pay-per-view income could add up to quite a bit, if the action was hot enough to draw lots of subscribers. The hunters had been told that the women would be allowed a final decision once the dinner was over. Surprisingly, Maddy and Gloria decided to opt out. Apparently, they couldn't stomach the thought of being under the control of those other two gross hunters for even one night. The guys were indeed rough and coarse, as they'd demonstrated throughout the day and evening. But Leela looked at Rhen and nodded her approval, and signed the final clause, to the great relief of the show's producer. At least there'd be some more sex for the show.

In a final attempt to boost the ratings, Tracie approached Maddy and Gloria and diffidently offered them $10,000 each, but no percentage, if they'd spend the night together having sex on camera. To earn the money, they'd have to provide at least two hours of footage, if not more. Gloria stepped up to Maddy, embraced her and gave her a lusty kiss. Maddy looked shocked at first, but then melted against Gloria and kissed her back just as fervently. So the two of them, plus a discrete film crew, retired into one of the special rooms designed for sex. Rhen and Leela got another, slightly larger one which had good indirect lighting, and remote controlled cameras and parabolic sound pickups. Two cameramen, Mike and Larry, took steady-cams into that room with them for special angles, although the cameras could be placed on tripods if the holders got excessively fatigued during the night. The director and producer would operate the remotely controlled cameras from the production trailer, which was parked far enough away as to be unobtrusive.

Rhen and Leela ignored the cameras and the two other people - they only had eyes for each other. Leela was still naked, and Rhen now stripped down as well, giving her and the cameras the first look at his manhood. His member was limp, but impressive even so, and nicely shaped. He gestured at the bed. At dinner, they'd discussed what they'd do together, at least as a start, so Leela silently climbed onto the bed sitting upright, and placed her forearms together across her chest below her breasts. Grabbing some rope, Rhen tied those forearms together. When that was accomplished, Leela brought her heels toward her buttocks. Swiftly and skillfully, Rhen took more ropes and bound each of her legs to its corresponding thigh. He rolled her onto her back, and gravity made her knees move apart... or was Leela being submissively obliging?

The cameras panned slowly down Leela's body, from her face, with her eyes and lips showing a sultry 'take me' expression, down past her breasts jutting forward, framed on the sides by her upper arms and below by her crossed forearms. The panning continued down across her tummy and mound, pulling back to give an overview of her frog-tied legs, and then zooming in tight on her exposed, vulnerable sex, made even more vulnerable when Rhen pried open her pussy lips, exposing the wet pinkness that they'd covered. She looked magnificent like that!

"I spent a good deal of time eating you, my dear," Rhen stated. "I think it's only fair for you to return the favor."

She grinned up at him. "Gladly, Sir." She wriggled a bit drawing attention to the ropes that restrained her. "But I seem to be at a disadvantage for such a thing."

"No problem," he replied. Lifting her by her shoulders, he rocked her torso to a more upright position, which brought her face - and more importantly her mouth - to his waiting penis. Without hesitation, she opened her lips and sucked his entire cock inside her mouth, from its head to the base where it arose from his well trimmed pubic hair. Her lips were touching those hairs as she started sucking and using her tongue on his intimate flesh. Those sensations caused fresh, hot blood to surge into his erectile tissues, beginning his engorgement.

As his cock came to life in her mouth, Leela gradually found herself unable to keep the entire length trapped inside. Like some beautiful erotic magic trick, his cock shaft began to emerge from her mouth, wet with her saliva. As she continued sucking, his balls moved up and down in his ball sack, indicating his pleasure at her actions. More cock emerged. And still more. She was suckling and now swallowing lustily, since salty, tasty precum was streaming out of his aroused cock. "Your mouth is magical," Rhen murmured... but loud enough for the sound man to capture with his equipment. It might be noted that Rhen's cock was not the only one stiffening in that room.

"Ready to be fucked, Leela?" Rhen asked.

She pulled her head back until his cock sprang free from her lips. "Yes, yes please," she begged. He lowered her again onto her back. Undulating on top of the bed as well as she could, tied as she was, she said, "See how wet I am? I'm so ready for you now!" A camera zoomed in, confirming her assertion. Her pussy looked like a ripening flower spreading its dark pink petals, dripping with morning dew. Her breasts rose and fell as she breathed more rapidly, obviously keeping pace with her accelerating heart rate.

The other hearts in the room were speeding up also. Behind the cameras, more than one mouth had to be subtly wiped to catch a trickle of drool that had escaped. The other men in the room felt that Rhen had to be the luckiest bastard on the entire planet. He'd won the right to use her all night if he wished. And her luscious body might inspire him to do just that! The remotely controlled cameras and sound pickups swung silently on their gimbals, as the director and the producer jockeyed them to favorable angles.

It was obvious from the volume and angle of his tumescence that he was more than ready to accommodate her request. A camera got a good closeup of his swollen glans, glistening with his precum. It tracked the motion of that glans as it neared her pussy lips, rubbed against them, and then began sliding out of sight as it began a slow, sensuous penetration. Leela was straining, panting with need now. Rhen held his torso as upright as possible, ensuring that the cameras would have a good view of Leela's body and her reactions as he entered her.

When they'd been chatting quietly during dinner, they'd needed to communicate some important information, which they didn't want caught on the sound track. The solution to this was achieved as Rhen leaned over and slowly kissed his way up Leela's neck to her ear. Giving the impression he was kissing her ear as well, he softly asked, "Do you want me to use condoms tonight?"

In an apparent loving response, Leela kissed her way up his neck to his ear and whispered, "No. That's not necessary, since everyone involved with this production was certified disease free, and I'm safely on the pill."

They ate and chatted aloud a little more, then Rhen again kissed his way up to her ear and whispered, "Do you enjoy anal sex?"

Leela's pupils dilated slightly, but she quickly realized it was better for him to ask in this manner, rather than ruin the mood later by doing something she'd reject. Kissing her way to his ear, she answered softly, "It depends on the size of the cock. If it's OK, I'll actually ask you to fuck me there."

Therefore, the two of them had a rough idea of a 'game plan' for the evening. And Rhen was gratified to feel the skin to skin contact as his cock pressed its way into her well lubricated tunnel. The wet, velvety warmth engulfed his manhood. It felt like she was already using her muscles to grip and gently massage his member. They both sighed as he bottomed out, fitting her like a hand in a glove. He paused, and stared down at her with warm affection. He'd really been impressed by her skills in the hunt, and now he was even more impressed by her sensuality. He was determined to pleasure her - a lot - no matter what it took.

Leela was enjoying the moment... the feeling of fullness inside her intimate channel... the feeling of helpless vulnerability brought on by her horizontal position, tied forearms and splayed secured legs. All that, plus the smoldering look in the eyes of her hunter - her captor. That look of lust and desire and... even tenderness? She was his for the night, and her heart beat faster, considering that. He was planted deep inside her, but not moving yet. And the anticipation was making her tremble now. It was becoming unbearable. Finally, she whispered, "Please," in a shy, needy voice.

He heard her, but he toyed playfully with her, almost flirting. "What? What did you say?" he asked with a smile in his voice. "Speak plainly."

Eyes dilating, she licked her lips. Drawing all of her carnal need into the tone of her voice, she spoke loud and clear, "Please fuck me, Sir! Please! You're driving me mad, waiting like this! I know I'm your toy for tonight, but have mercy and fuck me!" Rhen kept his cool, but the jaws of the onlookers fell open with surprise. In the production trailer, both Tracie and Alan jerked upright and manipulated their cameras into closeups.

Grinning, Rhen slowly pulled his cock back until just its head was still inside her. "You mean like this?" he asked rhetorically, as he began thrusting forward and back, starting to provide the fucking that she so desperately craved. The upward curve of his erection dragged the swollen head of his cock in a sublime scraping action along the soft, squishy tissues of her G-spot. It was exactly what she needed. Exactly.

She let go of her control completely, letting the actions of his cock spiral her higher and higher in a dizzying peak of arousal. The ropes creaked as she strained against them, her muscles bunching up as she neared her first climax. She was making sounds, but she wasn't even aware of them. Her world at that moment was the glowing ball of energy that was blossoming in her core. If her rational mind could've dominated, it might have been thinking, "I don't know if it's his skills, or if it's being trussed up like this, but I don't think I've ever been fucked this well before!" But that rational mind was completely drowned out by her body gibbering, "Must cum! Must cum! Must cum!"

Leela came.

Everyone watching knew that she was in orgasm. Her sounds said so. Her eyes said so. So did her lips, the flush spreading from her face to her chest, the crinkling of her areolae, the fluttering of her tummy muscles and the arch of her back. Of course, the onlookers couldn't tell what her pussy muscles were doing to Rhen's cock, but he was reveling in those sensations. It's one thing when a woman voluntarily clenches those muscles to create more friction. It's a completely different thing when those muscles go into involuntary ripples and spasms. It's a glorious sensation to a man paying attention. And he was paying attention.

Rhen kept thrusting during her climax, wanting her to fully enjoy it. But he had to slow those thrusts, because he was close to his own peak, and he wanted this night to last. So when Leela sighed as her release began to ebb, he reached down and lifted her by her shoulders as he rocked back onto his heels. She was now upright over his lap, pressing against him, impaled and anchored in position by his throbbing but now immobile erection. Her tits were mashed delightfully against his bare, muscular chest as his lips claimed hers in a surprising kiss. It was a good kiss. It was a great kiss. As Leela began returning it with fervor it became a fantastic kiss!

Since the handheld cameras were focused on the kiss, they missed the fact that Rhen's hands were busy untying the ropes that bound Leela's forearms together. But the remotely controlled cameras were being used to give a more overall view of the scene, and they captured that action. They also recorded her arm movements as they came around and wrapped Rhen in a tender, grateful embrace.

"Thank you for making me cum, Sir," Leela whispered as they ended their kiss. She giggled softly. "I definitely owe you one," she added, playfully.

He laughed. "Good. You can start by cleaning all your cum off of my cock and balls." So saying, he eased her down onto her back again, swiftly removing the ropes that bound her legs and thighs together. She groaned and sighed as she straightened out her slightly cramped limbs. During all this, his cock had stayed sheathed inside her warm tunnel. Now he slid his glistening member out of that vaginal embrace. Straddling her shoulders, he brought it near her mouth. Since her hands were now free, Leela was able to use them to guide his cock to her lips.

The heady aroma of her cum juices mixed with the manly scent of his precum swept to her brain, and stoked her fires of lust. Her lips enclosed his glans, and the force of the suction that she applied actually pulled his hips forward as his shaft began disappearing. Her hot, wet tongue explored his cock as it began washing it clean. Leela was familiar with the taste of her own juices, but this new blend was unique. It was as if she couldn't get enough of this delicious nectar as her hands moved to his butt to urge him deeper.

She was starting to choke and gag as the head of his cock pressed hard against the entrance to her throat and her lips brushed against his pubic hair. No one heard her sounds, though, because Rhen was groaning loudly and exclaiming, "Oh fuck, yes! That feels amazing!" Leela was busy swallowing rapidly for a few moments, and then used her hands on his butt cheeks to silently begin guiding him backward. Still sucking at his shaft and glans before they vacated her mouth, she became aware that the taste had shifted heavily in favor of his salty precum. She wanted more of it, but she decided that he'd probably make a lot more as she shifted her attention to licking and sucking his balls clean.

The next few minutes proved that her assessment was accurate. As she was busy ironing out the wrinkles in his scrotum with ball suction so that her tongue could give it a thorough cleaning, she felt drip after drip of that salty fluid of his raining down on her face. Her tongue probed as far back as his anal ring, making sure that she'd gotten every trace of her cum. As her tongue slithered over his perineum to touch that magic spot, she heard him grunt, and a large glop of precum splatted onto her forehead, making her giggle with joy. His cock was practically vibrating now.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers