The Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,254 Followers

"On your hands and knees now," he growled playfully. "I'm going to fill your cunt with a load of hot spunk!"

Leela wasted no time in assuming the position. It was obvious she was as eager as he was, as she placed one hand between her thighs to splay open her pussy lips and reveal her intimate opening to his eyes, and the single eye of one of the cameras. As his cock merged with the warm, wet receptacle designed by nature to receive it, both parties moaned blissfully. Leela was more than ready to be fucked, so Rhen grabbed her hips and began a vigorous coupling with her. His thrusts made her dangling tits sway enticingly.

After several minutes, it looked like Rhen's intense pumping action was pushing Leela forward, but that wasn't really the case. She was deliberately moving forward and down, guiding him to come with her. Just before her pelvis reached the surface of the bed, she quickly slid a pillow under her hips to keep that part of her body invitingly elevated. Rhen moved his thighs outside hers and humped her even harder than before. And that was exactly what Leela needed! This new angle - her favorite position - caused his cock to rub inside her in a manner that made her see stars and comets as she came hard, screaming with delight!

She was trying to say, "Thank you for fucking me so wonderfully, Rhen!" But all that came out were a bunch of nonsense syllables like she was speaking in tongues, due to the power of that orgasm! He too was close now, extremely turned on by the way she sounded, smelled, and shook beneath him. He lost control and his cock erupted his hot load right against her cervix. His cry of release blended with her shriek of bliss as the contact of his load on her sensitive tissues triggered her into cumming a second time. Her internal muscles sucked more of his offering into her womb.

When time started up again for the joined partners, Rhen disengaged his cock and flopped onto his back, spent for the moment and needing to rest. Without being told to do so, Leela shimmied her way down alongside his torso until her mouth found his softening cock. Avidly she licked and licked, like a kitten lapping up her cream. And the cameras caught it all. Tracie and Alan in the production trailer gave each other a delighted high five after witnessing her obvious enthusiasm. This was going to be a great show!

As Leela finished cleaning Rhen's manhood, he murmured, "Come up and snuggle with me until I get my second wind, honey." After Leela obeyed, pressing her body against the length of his, with her head on his shoulder and one of her legs draped over his thigh, he slipped his arm around her in an embrace, with his hand resting on one of her tits. As the couple went immobile, eyes closed, the cameramen placed their cameras on tripods, and left to take a break in the production trailer for food and coffee... it would be a long night. The other team, who'd been observing Maddy and Gloria, were already taking their break.

About an hour and a half later, Leela opened her eyes and basked in Rhen's warmth, listening to his breathing and the beat of his heart. She woke up refreshed, and beginning to feel needy again. He'd fucked her magnificently, and she wanted more of that before the night was over. Her gaze traveled down his torso, and came to rest where his cock nestled on the bed of his well trimmed pubic hair. Even without him being aroused and engorged, the sight of it made her mouth water. After a moment's consideration, she began slowly and quietly kissing her way down his torso.

Her actions were noted in the production trailer, and Larry and Mike hurried back to the room to silently enter and take up their cameras. The Maddy/Gloria team also left, hoping their women might provide at least a little more footage. Leela had just reached the area near Rhen's cock, and her slow progress there had brought him up from his doze. His cock stirred as he realized what she was doing. She took his cock into her mouth and brought him to semi-rigidity.

Rolling onto her back alongside him, she grabbed both of her legs and pulled them up near her shoulders, which tilted her pelvis, bringing both of her holes into view of the cameras. Seeing what she was doing, Rhen stated drowsily, "Honey, I don't think I can perform for you yet."

"Oh, but Rhen," she protested softly. "I want you to fuck my ass this time. Please? Will you please fuck my ass?"

Those words galvanized him into action! Sleep became the last thing on his mind. His cock rose to its full erection as he moved onto his knees. Using his fingers, he scooped out her slippery pussy juices, and began lubing her ass hole and his cock with them. He dipped and smeared, and dipped and smeared until both areas glistened with that fluid, and he'd managed to ease two fingers deep into her ass hole. Placing the head of his cock at the puckered opening, he penetrated her slowly as she gasped with a mixture of pain and delight. One camera was focused on her expression, catching the dilation of her pupils, and her white teeth worrying her lower lip as she accepted more and more of his wonderful cock in that tight rear opening.

When she sighed as her anal ring finally relaxed, he began fucking her anally. One of her hands began playing with her breasts, while her other one toyed with her pussy and clit. It was obvious she was excited, and was thoroughly enjoying the moment... but... it looked like she was working hard, trying to cum.

Solicitously, Rhen asked, "Leela, do you need more stimulation?" Blushing, she bit her lip shyly and nodded. "Do you want me to ask one of these guys to join us?"

Without a great deal of hesitation, she giggled saucily, answering, "Yes, please."

Hearing that, in the production trailer Tracie and Alan almost fell off their chairs, since this was completely unanticipated. Meanwhile, Rhen gestured to Mike, who happened to be in his line of sight. Hoping this wasn't a tease or a dream, Mike placed his camera on its tripod, and stripped. Tracie had shifted to a wide-angle shot to record the actions of the cameraman rapidly discarding his clothing. She was gratified to see his cock spring up as he yanked down his underpants. "Apparently Mike isn't camera shy about being naked," she whispered to Alan.

Rhen pulled his cock out of Leela's ass with a small popping sound, and rolled onto his back. Holding his dick pointing straight up, he told her, "Sit your ass down on my cock, facing my feet."

Leela straddled his hips, and grabbed her ass cheeks, pulling them as far apart as she could. Looking down between her spread thighs, she lowered herself slowly, almost dramatically. Perhaps she was playing it up to Larry's camera, as he moved in nice and tight for a fantastic view. Leela made a slight hissing sound between clenched teeth as she felt the swollen glans touch her anus. As she lowered, impaling herself on that rigid pole, her sound was a mixture of a gasp and a sigh. "Oh god... it feel so good to be stretched and filled like this, Rhen!" she exclaimed.

He reached up and pulled back on her shoulders, and as her back came toward his chest, his hands grasped her tits and finished pulling her the rest of the way down. "You're going to be even more stretched and filled in a moment, honey. Look what Mike has for your cunt."

Mike was stroking his cock, making sure it was fully engorged for this amazing opportunity. Leela's pussy was partially opened, with her fragrant juices weeping out from between her flushed, puffy lips. She stared at his rampant member and made a cooing sort of sound of surprise. It was definitely not a sound of protest. That sound transformed into a screeching sound of pleasure as the cameraman wedged the head of his cock into her front fuck hole and pushed. It was the tightest fit he'd ever experienced, since her honey pot was partially collapsed by Rhen's cock planted in her backside. But with a little wiggling and squirming, Mike got his own cock all the way in. It should be noted that Leela was wiggling and squirming too, helping him as best she could in her impaled state.

Larry's cock was threatening to tear an opening in his pants as he saw all this. "Can I get in on this action, too?" he asked, his voice dripping with lust.

Rhen replied, "Sure.. her mouth's still available," in a matter-of-fact voice that almost made Leela faint. But she gamely tilted her head back, hooking it over the top of one of Rhen's shoulders and looked upside down at Larry.

She watched him strip as she intoned, "You heard my hunter. I'm his toy tonight, so feed me some cock."

Larry needed no more urging. Mounting his camera and aiming it from the side at Leela's open, waiting mouth, he quickly finished stripping, having a momentary problem freeing his cock from his underwear. Seconds later he started fucking her mouth. Leela's visual world became nothing more than Larry's ball sack swinging toward and away from her face as her mouth tasted his precum. She closed her eyes, to better focus on the various sensations.

Rhen's hands were grasping her hips, raising them up enough so that he could pump his cock at least a little bit in and out of her ass hole. Mike was doing a sort of push up over her body, and was fucking her cunt hard and fast. That sensation was made unique by the feel of the two cocks virtually rubbing against one another through the thin walls of her inner tunnels. Mike's pelvis was intermittently pressing against her clit, and his torso rubbed against her tits in general and her nipples specifically. Meanwhile, Larry's dick was rubbing against her lips, tongue, and the roof of her mouth. The cock's head teased her throat with each thrust, and she had to keep swallowing his salty precum.

Those wonderfully maddening sensations quickly drove her up to her peak, and she started cumming. Normally, such a climax might last less than a minute, since its intensity would force her to press against her lover in a signal to stop and give her a breather. But, sandwiched as she was, impaled at both ends as she was, with three horny males servicing her, she couldn't do that. She also found she didn't want to do that! They kept fucking her, almost like rutting animals, and she quickly spiraled up to another, more intense orgasm... and then another!

It began to feel like a string of firecrackers going off, peppering her sensitive flesh with exquisite, glorious explosions of release. She had no concept of time now... just orgasm. In the production trailer, Tracie was now so turned on that she opened her blouse and shoved her tits into Alan's face while she unbuckled and unzipped his pants, freeing his cock. Soon, while still recording the orgy taking place in Leela's room, there was another 'orgy' taking place in the production trailer. Luckily, the trailer had a bed handy for the randy director and producer to use.

Finally, Mike made a strange sound, which proved to be the precursor of his ejaculation. His hot seed shot into her, mixing with the copious vaginal secretions of her natural lubricant and her cum juices. She felt that added warmth spreading inward. Mike continued thrusting until his spasms stopped, then he pulled out and grabbed his camera again. After less than a minute, his milky white semen began oozing out of her in a lewd display.

Leela would've thanked him, but it wasn't polite - or possible - to speak with her mouth full. Larry was still lustily giving her a mouth-fucking to remember. Vaguely she wondered, now that her pussy was available, if he'd pull out of her mouth and go there to finish. But it seems he was too far gone for that. He felt the triggering sensation of the onset of his release. Following a raunchy impulse, as the first surge was erupting from his balls, he pulled his cock free from Leela's mouth. Confused, she wondered why her mouth was suddenly empty, and was about to open her eyes when she felt the hot splat of his semen hit her forehead and splash across her face! Her mouth opened in an 'O' shape of surprise, and Larry shoved his spewing cock back inside it. Leela closed her lips on that pulsating shaft, and sucked and swallowed greedily.

Once Larry disengaged his drained and cleaned cock from Leela's mouth, Rhen rolled her over and humped her ass hard and fast. His arousal was such now that it wasn't long before he was filling her back passage with hot seed. Her every nerve ending on sensitized alert, Leela joined him with her own orgasm as she felt the warm gush entering her rear passage. She slumped, sated. Rhen cuddled up alongside her. Fortunately, the bed was large enough for Larry and Mike to climb onto it as well, both of them finding a way to snuggle against exposed parts of Leela.

In the production trailer, a smiling Tracie was plastered against a sweating Alan as the combination of their cum juices stained his cock and drooled out of her well used cunt. They'd left the cameras running, figuring that any editing could be done later.

For the rest of the night, the three men dozed but awoke and fucked Leela every time she felt needy enough to grab whatever cock was available. Tracie and Alan managed to reposition the remote cameras from time to time when they arose from their light slumbering and weren't too busy themselves, coupling in the production trailer. Leela's performance was like some wild aphrodisiac! And it was likely that the trailer was reeking with sexual pheromones, as well.

It was no surprise that all the active parties slept late the next morning. Over a late brunch, Tracie exclaimed, "We think this will be a real money maker... that sex was really explosively hot!" Alan looked at her, wondering if she was solely referring to the action between Leela and the 3 men. Her smoldering glance at him confirmed that she was talking about more than that. His heart swelled with pride that he'd pleased her sexually, because in his eyes she was an exceptionally wonderful woman and potential partner.

Tracie continued, "Leela, you probably won't need more money after the profits roll in... but... we noticed you're a high-ranked biathlete, so you must be a great shot. That got us thinking." She was referring to some 'pillow-talk' that she and Alan had indulged in, before their final morning screw. "If we have another hunt next year, would you like to be a hunter? We could get guys like Rhen to be the prey for such a special hunt."

Leela's eyes dilated in surprise as her heart accelerated, imagining such a scenario. She grinned like a cat that had just swallowed a canary. "I'm intrigued by such a fascinating idea, Tracie." Locking eyes with Rhen, she asked with a wider grin, "Rhen.. how good are you at running and hiding in the woods?"

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,254 Followers