The Hunt

Story Info
A lycan woman engages in her first ritual.
4.7k words
4.29
3.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kamalw1
kamalw1
374 Followers

Authors note: While this story takes place in a supernatural setting, there are also noncon elements. If that's not your thing, turn away now.

Madam Jax walked into the classroom, her long red robe flowing behind her. The students in the room stopped what they were doing and gave her their attention. She wasn't the normal professor, and confusion was evident on the faces of many of the students.

"Good morning class. I am Madame Jax, and I'll be teaching the class today." Madam Jax reached the teacher's desk in the corner of the room and placed her bag on it. She pulled a rolled-up parchment from the bag and read it. "This is Advanced Lycan Sociology, correct?"

"Yes, Madam," one of the students answered, nodding his head. "May I ask what happened to Madam Lee?"

Taking off her red wide-brimmed hat and placing it on the desk next to her bag, Madam Jax shook out her dark curls. "Madam Lee got called away on important university business. You know how it is around here," she said, a smirk on her face.

"So does that mean we won't have a lesson today?" a female student in the back of the class asked.

"Yes, there will be a lesson. In fact, Madam Lee left the proper spell with me so that you can see the subject you've been studying recently." Madam Jax stepped to the front of the room and started pulling on a rope, lifting a heavy curtain and revealing a large mirror.

"Now, before we begin, class, what can you tell me about the subject you've been studying?"

"She's a Lycan, getting ready for her first hunt," a dark-skinned woman sitting in the middle of the class piped up.

"And what's so important about The Hunt?" Madam Jax asked the class.

"It's important because The Hunt is how the lycans procreate," the same dark-skinned woman answered.

"And why is it important to their procreation?"

"Since lycanthropy is only found in a small percentage of females, they go out and hunt men to procreate with."

"Very good. What else can anyone tell me?"

"The Lycans only hunt in their territory," a male student at the front of the class said.

"The first hunt is an important rite of passage," another student added.

"Yes, it is. Every society has rituals and rites that help build a community. These rites are part of what becomes a society's identity," Madam Jax said. A pulsing tone started emanating from the mirror. "Okay class, that's the signal that it's time to begin. You're fortunate because this seeing will be happening live, so I hope you all are comfortable."

Madame Jax stepped up to the mirror and held up her hands. "Ahs too keh seh mwah montray." The surface of the mirror began to waver until an image came into focus.

***

Riva sat in a comfortable chair in the main room of her family's cottage home. Barefoot and clad only in her brown robe, she impatiently fidgeted with her dark-brown curls, while her three younger sisters sat in a circle on the floor, playing a card game.

"C'mon, y'all!! It's gonna start soon!" she called out.

"We're coming!" came a response from one of the bedrooms. A few moments later, three other women walked out into the main room. Jenna, Riva's mother, and Carla, Riva's sister, were also barefoot in robes. They were accompanied by Ella, Jenna's mother and the elder of the family.

Ella walked over to Riva and kissed her granddaughter on the forehead. "Good luck with your first Hunt, Riva."

"Thank you, grandmother. I hope to do you proud," Riva responded, smiling at the elder of the family and giving her a warm embrace.

"I know you'll do fine, especially with your mother and sister out there too."

"Okay, let's go," Jenna chimed in, her voice having a naturally low, sultry tone. Opening the front door of the home. Jenna gestured for Riva and Carla to follow her. The three of them exited the cottage, leaving Ella behind to watch the two youngest girls of the family.

Riva walked slightly ahead of her mother and sister, excitement spurring her on. Riva had been getting ready for this night, her first Hunt, ever since she turned eighteen, two months ago. The Hunt was done once a season, and she was eager to finally experience the ritual.

The three women arrived in the village square, already filled with a couple of dozen more women, all of them wearing brown robes. They were standing around and talking amongst themselves. Although there was excitement in the air, none of the other women seemed to be as anxious as Riva found herself to be.

After a few minutes, another woman was seen walking towards the group, wearing a red robe and carrying a white porcelain bucket with runes painted around it in black. The murmuring of the group died down as this woman approached the crowd, and they all formed a semi-circle around the new arrival.

"Greetings, ladies."

"Greetings, Priestess," the women replied in unison.

"Tonight is a good night for a hunt, is it not?" She asked. There were a few nods and murmurs in response. "The sky has few clouds and the moon is bright. This is a blessed night. Now, let us begin." The priestess pointed to Riva. "Step forward, my child."

Riva nervously stepped out of the crowd and stood in front of the priestess. The older woman placed her hands on Riva's shoulders and turned her to face the crowd of women.

"This young sister here is about to embark on her first hunt. All of us here, I'm sure, have fond memories of our first time. Let us welcome our sister Riva into the pack, as she begins this night, the first of hopefully many times she joins us in our tradition."

The women in the town square all threw their heads back and gave a collective howl. This simultaneously sent a chill down Riva's spine and put a smile on her face. The priestess turned Riva back around so they were facing each other again.

"Take off your robe, Sister Riva." Riva obeyed, shrugging off her robe and letting it fall to the floor. The cool night air instantly made her exposed nipples hard and caused goose pimples to appear all over her dark mahogany skin. If not for the fact that her mons was covered by a sizeable bush, her clitoris would've been very prominent. The priestess reached down and dipped her fingers in the bucket, covering them in the rose oil. The priestess then touched her fingers to Riva's forehead, before placing a spot of oil on each of the young woman's breasts, and then ending with anointing the flesh between her navel and womanhood. "Good hunting, Sister Riva," she said, kissing Riva on both cheeks.

"Thank you, Priestess Isra," Riva responded, giving a slight bow. She then turned and walked back into the group.

One by one, the women in the square stepped up to disrobe and get anointed by the priestess. Riva marveled at the variety of women in the group. There were women of all shapes, sizes, and colors. Even Riva and her sister had very different skin tones. While Riva's dark skin was closer to their mother's, Carla's had fair skin, owing to their different sires. They both shared the golden eyes of their mother, though.

It didn't take long before the participating women were all naked and anointed, their discarded robes in a pile. Priestess Isra shrugged off her red robe and added it to the pile. She leaned down to dip her fingers in the oil once again but stopped, her head cocked slightly to the side quizzically. The priestess stood back up and looked at Riva. "Come here, young one," she said, waving Riva forward again.

"Did I do something wrong, Priestess?" Riva asked apprehension in her voice.

"No, Sister Riva, you've done nothing wrong. In fact, I'm about to ask you to do something very special. I want you to anoint me." This statement caused surprised murmurs in the gathered crowd.

"Are you sure, Priestess?" Riva inquired.

"Yes, Sister Riva, I'm sure. The Goddess has spoken to me. And when She talks, I make it a point to listen." Isra gave Riva a reassuring smile. "It kinda goes with the job."

Riva nodded before dipping her fingers into the container of oil. Mimicking what Priestess Isra did to the other women, Riva put a spot of oil first on Isra's forehead, then one on each of her firm breasts, and then finally a spot right above her pubic area. "Good hunting, Priestess Isra," she said, giving the older woman kisses on both cheeks.

"Thank you, Sister Riva," the Priestess responded with a polite bow. With the ritual complete, Riva returned to her place in the group.

"My sisters, it's time for the final part of this gathering," Priestess Isra said, holding out her arms toward the group. "Let's complete the final process of this gathering."

With those words, the assembled women began transforming into their lycan forms. Riva felt the familiar tingle coursing through her as black fur began covering her entire body. Her fingers and toes began to stretch into claws, her teeth grew sharper, her limbs elongated, and her nose changed into a wolf-like snout.

It wasn't long before all of the women were changed. "My sisters," the Priestess said, her voice now coming out as a low growl, "go forth and hunt!"

The gathered lycans responded by collectively howling together before going off in different directions. For her first hunt, Riva had agreed to go with Carla. She loped after her brown-furred sister, the two of them heading towards a village that their clan had recently gained in a territorial battle with another clan.

With their long legs and lycan stamina, it didn't take the sisters long to cover the distance to their destination. A little distance away from the village, the sisters stopped to scope the place out. Besides the scents of the humans in the village, Riva could also smell two of her fellow lycan sisters poised to attack the village. One of the lycans howled, and Riva, Carla, and the other lycan joined.

These howls caused a flurry of activity in the village. Riva could see doors being shut and windows shuttered. Lamps and candles were snuffed out, as if the darkness would be a hindrance to the lycan women and their enhanced vision.

"You ready, sis?" Carla asked her younger sister.

"I'm ready," Riva growled in answer.

With no more words needed, Carla ran the rest of the way to the village, with Riva right behind her. Carla veered slightly to the right, aiming towards the back of a home. Riva went to hit the house to the left of the one Carla went to, making sure not to go too far away from her sister for this first time.

Riva reached the back of the home and barreled through the back door, sending wood debris flying into the room. The moonlight backlighted Riva's monstrous form, but the kitchen she found herself in was empty, no one present to be intimidated by the sight. Riva paused and listened, hearing heavy breathing coming from an adjoining room. She exited the kitchen and went right, finding the door to the bedroom closed. She gave it a kick, the door flying open and only hanging on by one hinge.

In the bedroom, Riva could see a woman in a nightgown sitting up on the bed, the sheet pulled up to her chest and a look of abject terror in her eyes.

"Please, please, go away!" the woman screamed. "My husband isn't here!"

A quick sniff of the air exposed the woman's lie. Riva could smell the scent of a man, and the man was in a state of fear. Riva stalked over to the bed and roughly pulled the woman up, dropping her to the floor. With one hand, the lycan grabbed the edge of the bed and flipped it onto its side, revealing the man who was hiding under it. He looked up at Riva, his eyes wide with panic. Before he could utter a sound, Riva reached down and picked the man up, slinging him over her shoulder. As she started to leave, the frightened wife grabbed at the husband's arm, but Riva swatted her away.

No longer frozen in fear, and seeing his wife being knocked aside so easily, the man started to fight back, kicking his legs and pounding his fists against Riva's strong back. The blows and squirming were ineffectual, though, as the lycan carried him out of the house and away from the village.

Riva gave a quick bark, trying to find her sister. She heard Carla bark in response and loped off in the direction it came from. She found her sister a short distance into the woods. Carla was bent over in front of a man and was using her body to pin him against a tree as she moved back and forth against him, fucking him.

Stopping within eyesight of her sister, Riva gently dropped the man she was carrying onto the ground, face up. He immediately tried to scurry away, but Riva placed a hand on his chest, her strength pinning him in place. She reached down and lifted the bottom of the man's night robe, exposing his manhood. Riva straddled him and was confused when, after a few seconds, the erection she was expecting didn't happen. she reached down and swatted at the flaccid cock, the man underneath her crying at this point.

"Spray him, sister," she heard Carla say to her. Riva smiled to herself and shook her head, remembering the most important part of the process. Lifting herself slightly, she aimed her lycan cunt over his chest and released a quick spray of pheromones onto her prey.

After a few seconds, she got the reaction she was waiting for. Even in a state of fear, the man's cock, spurred on by the lycan pheromones, began growing until it was fully erect. Licking her wolfy lips, Riva placed the head of the cock at her entrance, and then slowly settled down.

A wonderful sensation flowed through Riva as, for the first time, she felt a man's shaft filling her canal. She felt a tingle that started in her pussy and radiated out through the rest of her body. She began moving her hips, sliding herself up and down on her prey's manhood. She placed a claw on his chest, feeling his racing heartbeat. The man was still trying to squirm, but he couldn't fight against Riva's lycan strength. His resistance to the involuntary breeding session added another dimension of movement and sensation to Riva. Her nipples somehow became harder than they ever had before.

Riva's hand clenched, slightly tearing the man's robe and leaving light scratches down his chest. Her movements became more energetic as her lycan cunt became wetter. She could hear her sister growling in pleasure behind her and the sound of Carla's ass slapping back against her victim's groin.

With the pheromones fully in effect at this point, the man underneath her reached up and grabbed Riva's furry tits. His firm hands sent more tingles through her body, making her feel like every hair was full of energy.

"Is this what breeding with a human man feels like?" Riva thought. Her slick quim tightened around the erect rod, and she felt her juices starting to leak out. Pleasure began overtaking her and she leaned forward until she was laying on top of the human. Riva felt his hands reach down and grab onto her muscular ass. She placed one of her nipples on his lips, watching as he opened wide and got a mouthful of furry lycan tit. He sucked and licked, enjoying the taste of Riva on his tongue.

The man began bucking his hips, plowing his virgin attacker with his member. His movements were deeper and more energetic, as he was compelled to go as deep into her as he could. He was going on instinct, ready to give his seed to the lycan bitch on top of him.

Through her haze of bliss and ecstasy, Riva could see an almost feral look appear in the man's eyes. She began making a low growling, almost barking noise as she came closer and closer to climax. Her claws dug into her victim's chest, blood welling up where they punctured the skin. On his back on the ground, the man gritted his teeth as he felt Riva's lycan orifice tighten in a vise-like grip. An intense heat engulfed his shaft as Riva reached her peak, letting out a howl into the night. Her thick cream covered his shaft. Letting out a growl of his own, the man ejaculated, shooting his seed deep into Riva's ready womb. His cock pulsed continuously as he pumped ounce after ounce into his attacker. This was the most intense orgasm he had ever experienced. When it seemed as if his manhood was finally drained, his entire body relaxed, and he passed out on the ground, his hard cock still inside Riva.

Looking down at the unconscious man beneath her, Riva held her breath and slowly rose, sliding herself off the shaft she had been riding. She felt some of their combined fluids drip out and slide down her inner thigh. She looked back at her sister. Riva was so caught up in the feelings of being penetrated for the first time by a man that she hadn't noticed Carla standing a few feet away, already finished, and the man she had taken also passed out at the base of the tree.

"So how was your first time?" Carla asked her younger sister, walking over and hugging her.

"It was...intense. I have never felt such pleasure before." Riva inhaled deeply, smelling the lingering scents of sex and fluids in the air, and between her and her sister's legs. "Is every time like this?"

"For the most part. You get used to it, but it still feels great," Carla answered, a smile on her face.

"Do we have to go back to the village now?"

"If you want, or we can continue looking for more men. We don't have to stop at just one."

"I want to keep going," Riva nodded. "I'm not ready for this night to end just yet."

"Okay then," Carla said, taking her sister by the hand. "Let's go."

The two lycans walked into the woods, still riding the wave of euphoria from their first conquests.

"Now I see why some women do this every season," Riva said to her sister.

"It can become addictive. That's why we only allow it to be done that often," Carla answered."

"I look forward to carrying a little girl." Riva lightly touched her belly. Girls were the only babies allowed in lycan society, as only girls could be lycans. If a lycan woman gave birth to a boy, the child was taken to a human settlement and left there to be raised amongst its kind.

"The fun is in getting pregnant." Even without turning to her sister, Riva could sense the smile on Carla's face as she said this. "And besides, you're young and have plenty of time to have little girls of your own. Hell, mom is still out here fertile as fuck." The sisters laughed at this.

After a few moments, Carla stopped and held up her hand. "Do you smell that?" she asked, sniffing the air.

Riva followed suit. "It smells like humans. A man and woman."

Without saying another word, the two of them stalked off in the direction the scent came from. As they got closer, the scent became stronger, and they could hear the distinct sounds of people moaning and flesh slapping together. The lycan sisters separated, circling to opposite sides of where they sensed the sounds were coming from.

Through a space in the trees, Riva could see a nude couple having sex. The woman was bent over forward, leaning against a tree. The man was behind her, furiously pumping his hips. Riva could see the woman's breasts swinging from the motion.

Riva was positioned slightly behind and to the right of the man. Through the moonlight, she could see the hint of movement as Carla positioned herself to attack from the man's left side. After waiting a few moments more for her sister to get into position, Riva burst out of cover, letting out a loud growl. Carla did the same from the opposite side.

The sudden movement and sound startled the couple, both of them pausing mid-stroke. Before either of them could let out a scream, the lycan sisters were upon them. Riva put one claw on the man's throat and the other on his chest as she pushed him back, roughly separating him from the woman he was just plunging into. Using her strength, Riva easily put him on the ground. A little behind her, Carla wrapped her arms around the startled woman. Carla put the woman on the ground on her back and sat on her chest, her lycan ass in the woman's face and muffling her screams.

kamalw1
kamalw1
374 Followers
12