The Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wasting no time, Riva gave her victim a quick spray of her pheromones. Her keen eyesight allowed her to see a smattering of the cum that was deposited in her mixed in with the hormonal spray on the man's chest. Even though the terror he felt at being quickly accosted by the young lycan woman made his erection shrink, Riva's pheromones quickly remedied the situation.

Riva, caught up in the lust of the moment, quickly impaled herself on the man's hard shaft. This cock was thicker than the first one she had and created even more pleasure. She felt her recently-virginal cunt being stretched as this man stuffed her with his rod.

Watching her sister take her second man of the night, Carla felt her yearning rising. She knew she needed another orgasm. She lifted herself slightly off the woman beneath her and, using her hands to keep the struggling woman's legs pinned in place, gave her victim a quick spray. The pheromones were just as effective on human women as it was on men.

The woman beneath Carla was overcome with lust. She reached up and pulled Carla's hips, placing the lycan cunt right above her face. The woman extended her tongue and licked. Her head was spinning at her first taste of lycan sex juices. She wanted to bury her tongue, her face, as deep in Carla's slit as she could.

Carla bent forward and spread the woman's legs. She extended her long, lycan tongue and began flicking it over her victim's pussy. She enjoyed the combined taste of the woman's cum as well as the cock that was inside it just a few moments ago. Carla spread the woman's lips and using the size and strength of her tongue, let it slap and flop against the woman's erect clit. The force of this sensation made the woman squeal and moan loudly into Carla's wet crevice.

Riva built up a rhythm of bouncing and grinding on the hard cock inside her. The man reached down between them and started rubbing Riva's pink lycan pearl. This sent pleasure shooting through his attacker like lightning. Riva raked her claws down the man's chest, leaving red welts down his torso.

Carla licked the woman more vigorously, her snout pressed in between the vulva and ass of the woman. Carla wiggled her ass, mushing her sex into the woman's face. She could hear the woman straining to breathe, the need to lick the lycan cunt to finish at the front of everything else. The primal part of the woman wanted the reward of Carla's lycan cum gushing over her. The woman pumped her hips, her body moving of its own volition, all her muscles tense from pleasure.

Riva wrapped her arms around the man beneath her and rolled them both over until Riva was on her back. Only taking a moment to get into position, the man began pounding away, slamming his hard cock into Riva. He gripped her furry legs, feeling her tight muscles. In the small part of his mind that maintained awareness, he marveled at how wet Riva was, while simultaneously maintaining a firm grip on his tool. Sweat dripped down his face and body, making him glisten in the moonlight.

A couple of feet away, Carla sensed the woman's impending orgasm. The lycan forced her tongue deeper into the warm pussy. Reaching around, Carla lightly trailed her claws along the woman's tight ass. This sent the woman over the edge. It felt like every muscle in her body was vibrating as the woman reached her climax. Pulling her tongue out of the pussy, Carla was greeted by a torrent of the woman's cum. The sex juices burst forth like a ruptured dam. Carla kept her mouth open, catching every drop. At the same time, Carla orgasmed, her cum streaming out all over the woman's face. The woman's leg twitched as her sex fluids slowed to a trickle. She passed out, her body drained of all energy. Carla finished lapping up the woman's cum as it dribbled out and then sat up, running her tongue over her lycan snout.

On her back, Riva's fur-covered tits bounced in rhythm to the rough fucking she was receiving. She could feel every inch of the erect manhood being thrust into her. The man's balls slapped against her with every plunge.

As she looked at the man fucking her, Riva could see Carla crawling up behind him. Riva's sister reared up and pressed her body against the man's back, her tits mashed between them. Carla reached around and lightly ran her fingers around the man's pelvic area. This also caused her fingers to be pushed against her sister's wet cunt every time he pushed into Riva. The warmth of Carla's furry body against his added to the pleasure he was feeling. The muscles in his cock and groin tightened. Using her body, Carla kept the man squeezed between her and Riva, his rod buried as deep as it would go. He leaned his head back against Carla and let out a loud, almost bestial growl. The man's cum shot out, stream after stream being pumped into Riva's crevice.

At the same time, Riva reached her peak. She felt the walls of her cunt pulsating, coaxing out every ounce of the man's seed. She wrapped her legs around the man and Carla, keeping both of them in place until she could feel the cock inside her starting to go limp.

Once the waves of pleasure subsided, Riva spread her legs, releasing the pressure. Carla backed away, and the man, all energy gone from his body, fell limply on top of Riva. The lycan held him as she got up, and then gently placed him on the ground next to the woman he was initially with. Both humans were passed out, satisfied looks on their faces.

"What happens now?" Riva asked her big sister.

"Now we can head back to the village. I think we've both had enough for tonight."

Riva nodded her agreement, and the sisters loped off toward their home. As they got closer to the village, they could see more of the other lycans returning too. Some were talking about their nights with excitement, while others were walking silently, looks of bliss plastered on their faces. Riva could detect the smells of sweat and cum emanating from the women.

When they got back to the village, Priestess Isra was there to greet them all. As they stood around in a group, Riva couldn't help but notice the cum still dripping from between the women's legs. Many of them had the fur on their inner thighs matted from the fluids. Isra handed each woman her robe back, giving each lycan a kiss on the cheek as she did.

When they had gotten their robes, Riva and Carla walked off towards their home. Carla draped her robe over her shoulders, but Riva decided to just hold hers.

"Mom is gonna be excited to hear how your first Hunt went," Carla said to her sister.

"I can't wait to tell her and Grandma Ella all about it," Riva answered. She put her free hand on her belly. "Who knows, I might even get a cute little girl from this."

12