The Hunt

Story Info
Caspian, a monster hunter, dominates and farts on a witch.
3.4k words
4
1.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redrat7
redrat7
21 Followers

Caspian trudged through the forest, drenched in sweat and a day's worth of exhaustion. He wiped the perspiration from his brow, eyeing his surroundings carefully. He was no stranger to this area- the deepest, most central part of the so-called Enchanted Forest. It was a hot spot for supernatural activity, and a breeding ground for demons, monsters, and most importantly, witches. He received a tip about a certain witch causing portals to open up all across the countryside, and that she would be seen around this time of day.

It didn't take him very long to see the smoke rising in the distance. Caspian followed it until he found the source. The purplish smoke was coming from a chimney, attached to the thatched roof of an old, run down cabin. Caspian knew magic when he saw it, and that smoke was definitely the result of a potion brewing.

The hunter grabbed the weapon in his holster, a specialized tool made to specifically subdue even the most powerful of witches. With one shot, she would be paralyzed in an instant. Caspian marched toward the cabin slowly, being careful not to attract too much attention. He peered into a window, and immediately spotted the offending witch. She was a young woman in her early 20's, maybe even 19 the youngest. She had long, wavy brown hair and was wearing a violet dress and matching striped stockings. She was rather small and petite as well, he noticed.

'This should be easy, how boring.' Caspian thought to himself. He studied her every move, and with her back turned to him, he took the opportunity to strike. Through a small crack in the window, Caspian aimed his weapon, and managed to shoot a heavy dose of anti-magic tranquilizer into the witch's left arm. The girl yelled in pain, then immediately slumped over, collapsing to the floor like a paper doll.

Caspian waited, making sure she was completely paralyzed before entering the cabin. The young witch gasped when she saw the hunter enter through the door. She wasn't too familiar with them, but she knew a monster hunter when she saw one. She shrieked with horror as he approached her.

"S-Stay back!" Nora, the young witch, threatened. "You don't know what I'm capable of!" She bluffed. She tried her best to sound intimidating, but the hunter had rugged good looks and a commanding, domineering presence. She felt flustered with attraction as he sauntered towards her.

"You're capable of nothing while your magic is subdued." Caspian spat, looking down at the witch with contempt. "You've got a lot of nerve, little girl." He spat. "Making deals with demons and performing sorcery only brings bad omens for everyone around." He sneered, crouching down before her, resting his arms on his knees nonchalantly. "But don't worry. I'm not here to kill you. Just to teach you a lesson." Caspian snickered as the confused witch struggled under the effects of his tranquilizer.

"I've got a lot of nerve?! You're the one who intruded into my home- hey!" Nora gasped, caught off guard as the hunter scooped her up effortlessly and tossed her roughly onto her own bed. "Just what do you think you're doing?!" She yelled, panic seeping through her voice. She wriggled pathetically on top of her sheets as Caspian watched with amusement.

"Giving you your punishment that you deserve, witch. Consider yourself lucky, because this is just a warning. Next time I won't be so kind." Caspian replied. He climbed on top of her, caging her with his muscled arms under his torso. Nora's eyes flared wide open, her face flushed pink with embarrassment.

"Punishment?" Nora repeated, trembling under the imposing male. Her blush only intensified as her mind went wild with interpretation. Caspian leaned in closer, pressing his stomach against hers. His gut gurgled and he bit his lip, grunting. Nora, however, was unaware of the gassy gurgling of his stomach, and instead viewed Caspian's lip biting as a sign of attraction.

"Oh my... you've come to ravage me, haven't you?" She gasped, blushing shyly. "Please, be gentle~" Nora flirted. Caspian raised an eyebrow. He looked down at her with contempt. Then he let out a loud, wet belch right into the witch's face.

Nora froze for a moment in disbelief, the strong smell enveloping her. She eventually gagged in disgust, sticking her tongue out.

"Ewww!" Nora whined.

Before she could protest further, Caspian straddled himself over Nora's face. His sweaty crotch sat right on top of her mouth, her nose rubbed against the hem of his pants, right where his asshole would be. He pushed down against her, his body weight pinning her to the mattress.

"Mmmph?!" Nora let out a muffled shout from under Caspian's huge ass.

Caspian made himself comfortable, positioning himself just where he needed so the witch could get the perfect taste of what he had cooked up for her. He had held in nearly all his farts on his mission, just so he could save them all for this very moment.

"This is a comfortable bed you've got here. Good thing we'll be on it for a while." He smirked.

/gurgle/

Caspian's stomach ached, it was filled to max capacity with gas. He couldn't hold it in any longer- he knew he had to let it out now. Biting his lip, he relaxed his sphincter and let out a long, bubbly set of multiple farts. Each one was short but loud, like firecrackers going off at a rapid fire speed. Nora's eyes widened with horror, then immediately she squinted with disgust. The acidic odor made her eyes tear up, and she was forced to smell the entirety of the farts directly from the source.

PRRT! PRRRT! BRRRRRRT! BRRrrrrrrnnt!

The last remaining fart tapered out into a long winded squeak. Caspian sighed, resting his entire body weight onto Nora. It was bad enough she couldn't move, now he was crushing her with his massive frame. And all that pressure was directed right at her mouth and nose. Nora whined, the smell toxic, and the very experience humiliating to it's core.

"Fuck, that felt good." Caspian sighed as he rubbed his stomach and licked his lips. The feeling of being on top of such a young, small witch and treating her as his own personal toilet was making him way too excited. He unbuckled his belt and slid down his pants, revealing his semi hard cock and dangling balls. Nora gasped, and immediately looked away with embarrassment.

Caspian snickered, grabbing her by the hair and planting her unsuspecting face directly into his ass. He wedged her thin face between his thick cheeks and pushed her in even closer, her nose suctioned to his sweaty, grimy taint. Her mouth was slightly parted, her tongue sticking out, causing her to inadvertently lick the center of Caspian's rectal opening. She whined, but the sound was immediately cut off by Caspian squeezing out a hot, wet fart into her mouth.

Nora screamed with disgust, and Caspian only laughed sadistically. He gripped her hair painfully tight, rubbing her face up and down against his taint in a rhythmic motion.

BRRRRRRRAAAAP!

BLLRLRRRRRRRRNNT!

BRRRAAP!!!!!

Caspian bit his lip with pleasure, turning around to get a glimpse of the screaming girl. She refused to stop thrashing and yelling, despite her movements only wedging her deeper into the chasm of Caspian's butt crack. Her lips rubbed repeatedly against his puckered hole, damp from the swampy conditions of Caspian's hygiene and previous built up flatulence.

Caspian enjoyed every moment of the pathetic witch screaming against his unwashed asshole. Her tongue thrashing against the skin of his rectum. His stomach rumbled loudly, a guttural gurgling from the depths of his insides. It sent jiggles to his bulbous asscheeks, and Nora felt her head get squished even further.

"No!" Nora muffled a panicked protest. She knew that sound did not mean good things to come.

BLRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNT!!!!!

"Mmmmmmph!" Nora cried out, the balmy fart utterly annihilating her sense of smell. Her eyes watered and she gagged violently from the smell. It was as if he sprayed her like a skunk, because not only did the fart last nearly 10 seconds, it was hot and wet as well. Nora even felt juice burst from his asshole right into her mouth. It tasted bitter and she attempted to spit it out- but only ended up giving Caspian's hole a tender open mouth kiss.

"You're eager." Caspian snickered.

Nora screamed, no matter what she did she couldn't evade the horrid smell and taste.

Caspian bit his lips, grinding himself against Nora's face. His cock was rock hard and he knew he would come any second. He sat up, then slammed his ass back down on Nora's face. She didn't even get a chance to breathe any fresh air before his ass was on top of her again. This time Caspian landed himself on her nose, which meant both her nostrils were directly inside not just his asscheeks, but his actual anus.

Nora, unable to cough or even scream because the rest of Caspian's ass was pressed against her mouth, began crying. The smell was so strong, and the situation so deranged and demented, she lost all sense of composure and sobbed uncontrollably.

Caspian scoffed, raising an eyebrow as if he were unimpressed. "Really? This is all it takes for you to begin to cry, witch?" He shook his head. "Some witch you are. I thought you lot were supposed to be strong and independent." He teased her cruelly in a deadpan tone of voice.

Nora, with no other verbal options, simply whined in response. She really, really hated this scenario that she was in. Caspian was well aware of this even without her ability to speak, and was more than satisfied with her reply. He snarled as he forced out a long, loud series of farts. Each one sounding like a jackhammer ramming away repeatedly at concrete unwilling to break.

The smell of rotten eggs and bad wine amplified with each load of farts Caspian unleashed upon Nora's nose. Her nostrils were at the direct point of impact, which meant she was forced to smell the absolute worst brunt of the farts- gas concentrated in it's purest, unfiltered form. Directly from his rectum, into her nostrils.

"Get used to the smell of sulfur, witch. There's gonna be a lot of that where you're going if you keep making deals with demons." Caspian sneered, biting his lip with sadistic pleasure as he farted out a brassy tuba solo. He couldn't help but sigh with both relief and pleasure. He had spent a long time locating this witch, he was going to reward himself.

BRRRAAAAPP!!!!

A particularly loud and squelchy fart burst from his ass, rattling against Nora's nose. It was rather wet, and Nora could feel the unpleasant moisture collecting on her face. The longer he farted on her, the more anal juice she could feel being sprayed at her. She winced with every droplet- but eventually, Nora felt something more substantial than a drop of fluid.

It was a soft, mushy, mud like texture that landed on her cheek. Nora screamed, she knew what it was.

Caspian slowly lifted his ass from Nora's face. Nora's nose was released from his anus with a /pop/ and even more flecks of feces fell on her cheek. Her entire nose was coated in the outcome of the wet shart. Caspian could only laugh while Nora wailed with disgust.

"You SHIT on me!" She cried out, wriggling her body helplessly under his wide posterior. "What the fuck is wrong with you? You're disgusting!" Nora cried out, thrashing her upper body in an attempt to throw the shit off of her.

"Now we're moving on to the second part of your punishment- the farting was to prepare you for this." Caspian said, ignoring Nora's cries.

"Get off of me! Please! I- I learned my lesson!" The brunette sobbed, her large doe eyes sparkling with an excess amount of tears.The thick coating of shit on her nose causing her to gag with revulsion.

"You really are a pathetic witch. Begging? How low. Accept your punishment and I'll go easy on you." Caspian rolled his eyes, as if he couldn't be bothered with her complaints.

He slowly sat back down on her nose once again, then began to bob up and down on the shit coated nose, letting out small and pungent farts as he did so. With every fart, the shit flung from his ass further over Nora. She cried and wriggled helplessly, still under the effects of his paralyzation.

Caspian finally rose from her nose, but remained still in the air. Miraculously, Nora finally had a moment to breathe. Well, she breathed as well as she could. Her entire face was covered in mushy, soft stool.

Caspian got on his knees, flexing his asscheeks and squatting directly over Nora's face. His anus puckered, then separated, as a rich dark brown log of shit began to breach his fleshy brown crater. Nora's pupils shrunk with fear, she began to scream, once again begging for mercy.

Caspian focused on pushing out the massive log, grunting loudly with frustration.

The large, sticky shit began to exit out of his stretched asshole slowly. The shit was segmented but stuck together thanks to a semi transparent slime, which was glue like in quality and appearance. Finally, the giant, phallic shaped turd began to taper as it reached it's end. It broke off from a larger piece of shit that was now just beginning to breach it's anal exit. The log fell on Nora's face with a soft but hearty thud. It landed diagonally across her face, covering one eye, her entire nose, her mouth, and dangling off of her chin.

Naturally, she cried out in disgust. This caused the long turd to fall apart. A small part broke off and slid down her neck onto her breasts. Then, she accidentally began to swallow the now fresh end of the remainder of the turd on her face. The hot, still steaming shit landed in her mouth, and she got a full taste of the wet feces. She tried to spit some out- but was once again sat on by Caspian.

"Ugh, I'd burn these sheets if I were you. There's no way they'll recover from this." Caspian looked at the various brown stains now littering the bedspread.

Her bed sheets were the least of her problems, Nora was now literally eating his shit. Could this get any worse?

Caspian grinded against Nora, his shit acting as a great lubricant as he rocked back and forth against Nora's nose. He let rip a gnarly fart as he rubbed against her, the shit flying away with every gassy bubble that erupted from him. He sat up, the remainder of the log inside of him now beginning to loosen up. He grabbed an asscheek with each hand and stretched, allowing the creamy, long brown turd to slide effortlessly out of his ass.

It drizzled on top of Nora in a swirl, landing neatly all on top of her face. As the shit plopped on top of her, Caspian finished it off with a bubbly, gurgly fart. He then slammed his ass down on top of Nora, viciously grinding his shit all over Nora's face. The girl screamed, the feces making it's way inside her mouth as he humped her face with his ass.

Caspian sat up once again, his ass now coated in his own shit. He nonchalantly hopped off the bed, staring Nora up and down. Her face was smeared with his own feces, and the girl was heavily scent marked by his farts. No matter how often she would shower, she would never be rid of his signature smell. He then reached out to her bosom and ripped apart her dress.

"Wah- Hey! Wait!" Nora gasped. Horrified, she continued to squirm under the effects of the tranquilizer.

He ripped off her dress and stockings, revealing her small, perky breasts and wide hips. Nora wished she could at least have the dignity of covering herself with her hands, but even that Caspian had already taken away from her.

Caspian was about to throw her dress to the side- but had second thoughts when a devious plan came to mind. He instead used it to deep clean the remaining shit between his ass cheeks. He wedged it in deep, wiping out the poop. Nora cried out as she watched helplessly. Caspian had covered her entire dress in shit, and there was still shit left to spare still on his ass. He climbed on top of her, his ass hovering above her stomach. A few moments passed by, the only sound was Caspian's concentrated grunting and Nora's sobbing as she awaited her next fate.

A fresh new log of shit began to erupt from Caspian's ass hole. It was long and soft, and landed on her small breasts with a loud plop. Nora squirmed uncomfortably, the shit felt slimy and hot on her skin.

"Ewwww!" Nora moaned, biting her lip as she looked down at the soft, amber colored turd. Caspian licked his lips, reveling in her misery.

"You look good. It suits you more than that ugly dress you were wearing. Though, I might have improved it by wiping my ass with it" Caspian teased her, bending over even further to aim a fart at Nora.

BBBBBBLLLRRRRRRRNNNT!!

"Fuck!" Caspian cursed, rubbing his stomach with pleasure. Damn it felt good to just let loose. The witch being his toilet was even better. He had always wanted to take down a witch, but it seemed this one wasn't exactly powerful.

He sat down on her breasts, spreading the shit further over her body. She writhed in pain, the large male hunter was nearly suffocating her. He farted as he gyrated his ass against her feces coated breasts. Large specks of shit went flying as he let out his gas. He moved back up to her face, rubbing his asshole against her nose and mouth once again. Nora opened her mouth to protest but only found herself eating the shit straight from his asshole.

Her tongue made contact with his sphincter, and he sharted out a liquified load of shit right into her mouth. Nora swallowed, her tongue lapping against his anus.

"Seems like you've learned your place quickly." Caspian smugly remarked. "Under my asshole eating my shit- that's where a witch should be." He nodded his head with satisfaction. Nora let out a high pitched whine as she unwillingly swallowed Caspian's hot wet shit.

BLRRRRRRRRTT!

Another chunky brown waterfall of shit exploded from Caspian's hole, utterly dousing Nora, completely coating her head. She couldn't even open her eyes if she wanted to- there was a fat layer of feces covering her eyelids.

Her nostrils were clogged with shit as well, and Nora found no other option to breathe. She opened her mouth to breathe, and more shit fell into her mouth. She desperately swallowed it, no longer in control of her body. She choked on it, but ultimately swallowed it.

Caspian licked his lips, he didn't even realize how hard he was. He began stroking himself as he squatted over Nora, ready to let out one final piece of shit. He squinted and bared his teeth, fists clenched as he forced out a solid, soft turd. It stretched his asshole and pushed against his prostate with just the right amount of pressure, and he came instantly all over Nora's stomach as the shit landed on her breasts.

Caspian used a large hand to smear the feces all over Nora, mixing it in with his thick white cum. He made sure her entire torso was covered, and he wiped the remaining shit on his hand on her hair.

"The tranquilizer's effects should wear off in... I'd say ten hours. Now I'll leave you here to lay down and reflect on your actions." Caspian explained as he pulled his pants up, not before using Nora's sheets to clean himself of course.

"I'll also confiscate any magic contraband you have here." Caspian said, looking around Nora's home. "Let this be your final warning. If I catch you performing witchcraft again... You'll be spending the rest of your life in a dungeon, and me and five other men will all do what I just did to you, all day, every day." Caspian said darkly. He backed away, Destroying and taking all her magical materials and spell books.

And just like that, he was gone.

Nora laid on her bed, covered in greasy, thick shit, and slimy, soupy diarrhea.

She hoped the next ten hours would pass by quickly.

redrat7
redrat7
21 Followers