The Hunt Ch. 02

Story Info
A new day leads you to struggle to process the night before.
1.8k words
4.43
4.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You rouse, the dawn twilight trickling through the trees as a light breeze passes along your naked form. As you find yourself becoming more aware, you begin to feel an emptiness, a longing inside you. Reaching yours hands around you, searching for his body, you find only the leaves and branches littering the forest floor. Your eyes open, adjusting to the daylight and look around the small clearing where you lay. You find your running jogging bottoms and a hoodie hung over a tree nearby. You could have swore that you lost them in the struggle last night...

You swiftly raise up, ignoring the ache In your muscles and begin to dress, finding your sneakers on the ground nearby. Once you're dressed appropriately, you begin to find your way out of the wood and back to the park entrance, making your way home to your warm bed.

Entering your home, you briefly consider a shower as you pass the bathroom, but your body calls out for your soft warm bed. You take a large inhale through your nose and traces of what you experienced last night dance through your mind. His scent along your body begins to take hold within you, bringing your psyche right back to the desperate sense of need you felt. Your mind begins to recover the memories of the night, trying to make sense of it all.

You wouldn't really beg for that treatment normally, right? He must have done something to you, that beast. No, that man! He must have hypnotised you somehow. He must have done something to make you behave that way. There is no way you would have allowed any man to treat you that way. It was just a bit of fun, you tell yourself, the risk of it being in public made it more intense, that was all.

Your mind races as you undress and climb into bed. You begin to run your hands over your shoulder and neck, feeling where his teeth penetrated you. Your nerve endings fill with electricity as you move your hands down your body, feeling the emptiness, that longing that has clouded your senses since you awoke. Your nimble fingers start to explore your pussy, your middle finger softly passing over your clit and moving back and forth along your labia.

Your mind passes back to the night before as you find yourself expertly sliding two fingers deep into your core, willing your body to feel that heat rise within you again. As your fingers bottom out within you and search for that familiar spot, your thumb finds its way to your clitoris, teasing and massaging as you begin to slide your fingers into yourself mindlessly.

As the pressure within you builds, your mind goes back to the night before. Your pussy fills with your fingers, massaging your g-spot perfectly as your other hand moves down, teasing and working away at your clit. With each passing moment, your pleasure builds higher as you feel your tight lips contract and tighten around your fingers, pulling them in further and further. Soon, you feel your knuckles right at the entrance to your cunt as sweet nectar pours out all over your hands and onto the bedsheets below.

With each new level of pleasure building, you feel your frustration building with it, as your orgasm moves farther and farther away. You begin to search your mind for something to bring you over that edge into pure ecstasy. The only thing you can think about is the thought of fully submitting to your predator in the woods. Your fingers pump mercilessly as you imagine the feeling of his teeth sinking into your skin all over again. The feeling of his cock filling you, using you. His knot stretching your body to new levels as you almost feel him bottoming out within you and spewing his seed deep into your very core.

Your one hand pounds deep into you as your other rubs furiously over your clit, with each second you bring yourself closer to bliss, you find yourself more distant from your climax than the second before. You push yourself harder and harder, willing your body to give in to the crest of your pleasure but your irritation builds stronger and stronger as you still find release no closer.

You begin to wonder about your hunter, about whether he could be affecting you now still. You grab your laptop, start looking up everything you think may have even a passing relevance to how you are feeling. Scouring the internet for help, *how to achieve orgasm during masturbation, addiction to orgasms from a single person, mating for life*, that is where you seemed to finally find something to help you.

It was an article about mating and that, with the right circumstances, it was possible to find a connection strong enough to inhibit climax with another partner. You were just beginning to get into the topic, examining the diagrams they provided of a knot and explaining how it can produce such feeling of connection when you notice the website hosting the article.

It was from a nature preserve. A wolf sanctuary.

The diagrams you have been looking at were for a wolf knot, but it looked so much like his gorgeous cock it made your mouth water thinking about it. How could this not be from your mysterious stranger in the woods? You start looking up different topics again, searching for the answers to all of the burning questions in your mind. Wolf knot, human knot, human wolf knot, searching for something that may explain what happened in those woods last night.

You were just about to give up when you happen upon an article which sounds all too familiar to you. It described in depth the hunt you had experienced, down to the feeling of his knot almost splitting you in two as it took root in you. You read through the page, through every single word two, three times and began to fixate, as you believe you may have found answers. It describes people having similar experiences again and again, being hunted, found, fucked and bred as nothing more than a mate. Even down to the frustration of not being able to bring yourself to climax afterward.

You find your hunger for release urging you on. There are accounts from women stating they had become the most sex addicted nymphomaniacs on the planet but still not achieving anything close to a climax for years after their experiences. You nearly give up all hope as you read on, as account after account listed and commented on each other's posts the only rational explanation for these shared experiences.

Werewolves.

You find this difficult to believe, but as you think more and more about it, you remember the feeling of his body, the firm hold of his arms, the supple grace he used to track you through the trees and brush. Then you looked up the moon cycle, finding that tonight was the first night of the full moon this month.

You start to consider all of this. Any attempt you make to step back and try to think about this logically proved fruitless. Every time you think about him, all you could feel was that longing to be his, pulling at your body. The desire to be owned as his mate. The desire to feel his knot holding you onto him. You needed to fight this, to be strong, you weren't like these other woman on this site, giving in to their carnal desires and not using their brains at all. You would be strong and show that this is not some unstoppable desire.

As you sat and started formulating a plan of how you would deal with this, you realised that you had been playing this entire time, ferociously thrashing your fingers into your pussy in a frenzy, willing yourself to finally find the edge and satisfy yourself completely. Your fingers pump into you hungrily as you stared transfixed at the imagery on the screen. From simple hand-drawn sketches of a cock, complete with knot and sharp tip, all the way to complex and detailed digital art projects of werewolves pounding uncontrollably into innocent young women, the knot locking into them and breeding them, filling their fertile wombs with the seed you craved so badly. The more you stare, the more you realise the truth.

All of your efforts at your pussy were for nothing as you find yourself growing more and more frustrated. With nothing else to do, you begin to scour that site for more information. You had to investigate this for yourself. You had to see if this really is what is drawing you to this man. Could you really believe that he was a Werewolf?

You get up from the bed to go have yourself a shower, you need to get out of your own head. As you step under the water, you take a moment to let it run down your body, covering you entirely. You hold your head back as the hot water hits your face, running through your hair and tumbling down your back. You feel the ache in your muscles subside as the steam gathers in the bathroom. You move your head to the side and feel the water wash over the fresh scars on your shoulder from his bite. You find your mind wandering back over the feeling of him sinking his teeth into you. Your hands slip down over your breasts and start to tease and play with your nipples. You cannot resist your urges and begin to grip and pull at them hoping to recreate even a second of what you felt with him.

You one hand pulls ands grips at your nipple as the other slips down to play with your sore pussy lips. Your split your lips with your middle finger as it runs back and forth along them, massaging your swollen clit, before moving back to tease the entrance to your sore, desperate cunt. The need to cum hasn't gone away, only building and becoming more intense with time. Your fingers plunge into your pussy, the heel of your thumb rubbing hopelessly against your clit as your climax builds within you. You lean your body back against the wall, your fingers pounding into you, your free hand travels up to your shoulder, feeling your bite as you imagine his cock replacing your fingers, filling you, stretching you, using you over and over.

Your orgasm nears its peak, your chest rising and falling under the water as you lean back against the cold tile wall. Your pussy gripping against your fingers as you push forward, to the release you crave so desperately. Your lust raising inside you, you cannot control yourself, as you give into that lust and admit that what you need is to be used by him all over again.

You start to think that there is only one way to get the release you crave. Stepping out, you turn the water off and wrap a towel around yourself. You go to your dresser and pull out a matching sports bra and leggings and start to look for your trainers.

You need to go back out tonight.