The Hunt Ch. 01

Story Info
Going for a run never felt so free.
1.7k words
4.3
7k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New story that I have been working on for a few weeks. Let me know what you think, feedback is always welcome.

TW: Primal, CNC, Blood Play, Breeding

You enter the park, the crisp night air bracing you as you stop to look up at the night sky, taking your time to search for the peace you've longed for. You just start out on your familiar jog around the track, just letting your cares and worries start to fade away. Just as you start to feel your mind clear, when you hear a crack of twigs behind you on the trail.

You freeze and slowly turn, eyes scanning along the trail behind you, looking over everything you have just passed, searching for anything you may have missed. There is nothing you can find out of the ordinary. Your heart racing, you feel something within you put you on edge, starting to bring out your flight or fight response.

Just as you start to turn, your eyes betray you as a flicker of something darts through the brush, just beyond the treeline. You begin to doubt yourself, but as you concentrate on what you saw and your focus widens, you realise the park has quietened, all usual manner of bird calls and insect noises which normally highlight your evening walk have stopped. It almost feels like the world has stopped around you.

Your heart beat quickens still. You aren't sure why, but you push yourself into a fast walk, then a jog. As you break into a run, you hear it. An echo of your steps, but different. Heavier, but perfectly in time with your own steps. You speed up, they speed up. You become more aware, you don't dare to look, but you feel something, a presence following you. No, more than that.

Tracking you.

You see a thick group of trees and bushes, just big enough for you to hide, you break into a sprint away as you hear the steps growing in purpose. You slide into the brush, trying to calm your breathing so that your hunter doesn't hear you.

You hear large footsteps, 1 or 2 at a time, followed by a long, deliberate sniffing noise through the air. You don't dare to look but you can hardly resist. Your eyes betray you as they open, just in time to see a large silhouette pass along in front of the bushes you hide in. You snap them shut and hope you haven't been found.

Your mind drifts to what you just saw, the figure was easily 6 and a half feet tall, skin glistening in the moonlight and that's when you realise. Skin! The figure was naked! Your heartbeat quickens and you feel your mouth dry, as your mind wanders at what this figure is searching you out for.

As your mouth dries you can feel your body betray you as you grow wet elsewhere. Your eyes glide down his body taking in what you see and widen as you realize how long and thick his cock is...

You close your eyes, fighting your urges to reveal yourself. Your heartbeat grows stronger, your breathing deepens. If only you had paid attention, you would have noticed him turn as he senses you and descend. As his body draws closer silently, He observes you quivering in fear and anticipation as you fight your own desire to stay hidden.

The hair on your arms start to stand on end as your feel a shiver run through your body. You feel goosebumps start to raise all over your body as your nipples harden. Just then, in the silence, you look up and find yourself eye to eye with the tall man in front of you. As terror and desire fight for control of you, your eyes widen.

He says nothing as he grabs your body, leaning into you as his silvery-blue eyes hold your gaze. Unable to fight it any longer, his arms envelop you and pull at your clothes. You are terrified, not of him, but of your body's reaction to him. The craving you feel deep inside for him. You lift your arms wordlessly as his rough hands trace down your sides and grip your shirt lifting it from your body.

He tosses your shirt to the side and wraps his arms around you, moving his firm body into you and his face, speckled with stubble, down to yours, his pale eyes never leaving yours as you feel yourself melt into him, kissing at his bare chest and pawing at your own clothes as you struggle to remove them quick enough.

You finally kick your shoes and socks off, as he effortlessly reach down to take your leggings off. He rips your underwear off you as you jump into his arms, feeling his strong, thick manhood under you, holding you up as he wraps his supple arms around you.

You arch your back into him, your hard nipples rubbing against his chest. You wrap your legs around his hips, grinding them against his strong, intimidating form. Your juices drip from your cunt, onto his hard, throbbing cock.

The scent of you and the feeling of your juices leaking onto him seem to drive him into a fever, pulling you into him and sliding his hard cock up against the entrance to your wet pussy. You feel his teeth softly scraping along your neck, then closing around it and tightening on your soft, supple skin..

You moan as he closes his teeth along the skin on your neck and you breathily utter the first words you can manage to find in his ear.

"What are you?"

His strong arms pick you up as his teeth sink into your delicate neck and He slides his thick, long cock into you. With slow, powerful, deliberate strokes, he stretches your body, while keeping you aching for more.

Your mind is just about able to compose one sole, solitary word to beg you for mercy as a moan escapes your lips "Please!"

He enters you, holding your gaze to keep your fear at bay as he begins to use your body, then eases you off. Once he has almost withdrawn completely from within you, he leaves you sore, yet empty and aching to feel him inside you again, then he begins to slide you back down, deeper onto him, stretching you to a level you never thought possible.

As you stare into his hungry eyes, your apprehension dissolves within you. Your body betraying you as you feel your pussy leak onto his solid shaft, lubricating him, ready to fill you deeper. As your will to resist falters and breaks, you find your mind falling to one solitary thought.

"Deeper!!" You scream as you feel him pounding into your very core.

He slides his cock deeper into you as you feel a thickness pulsing against your clit, his cock spreading you wider than you ever thought possible. You feel his knot slapping into your pussy lips, feeling them stretch and expand as it forces its way into you.

As his knot thrusts farther into your lips, it changes you more with every second. As you look deep into his cold eyes, you begin to realise his cock will lock into place, deep inside you. Another thought grows from deep inside your mind, taking over and bringing itself to your lips, with equal parts lust and the primal desires rising within you.

"Breed me! Please?!"

He grunts as his knot locks into place within you, grabbing your thighs and starting to pound into you wildly, his eyes never flinching from yours as you feel the urge to be bred growing at the forefront of your mind.

The harder he pounds into you, the more juices your hot pussy leaks out all over him. Your heart races with lust and excitement. You push yourself to meet his body thrust for thrust.

He picks you up and pulls you into his body, bending down to lay you onto a tree, ensuring his cock stays locked deep within you. Then, he begins to wantonly rut into you again, hitting places you never knew could be reached as he growls lustfully into your ear.

You feel the scrape of the bark on your bare back as his cock pounds upon your cervix. You bite into his neck passionately, the coppery taste flooding into your mouth. He growls loudly as your teeth sink into him, slamming into you wildly as he sinks his teeth into your shoulder, feeling your skin break as the blood fills his mouth, pouring down your shoulders, and onto your chest and back.

You throw your head to the opposite side of his bite. The feeling of his rutting, the sounds of your mating, and the hot steaming blood dripping down your back, and all over your already hard nipples, makes your body quiver as your orgasm overtakes you. You feel your cunt grip onto his solid cock as he thrashes into your body, lapping at the blood from your chest, teasing your nipples with his tongue? Rutting into you furiously as he feels his orgasm building, he pulls you in close to him as he feels himself about to blow inside you.

Wishing, hoping that he will blow deep into your pussy, your mind races and your mouth opens as your thoughts explode from within you.

"Please, cum deep inside of me. Fill me! Make me yours!"

His strong, rough-skinned hands hold your body in his tight grip as he growls straight into your ear.

"Take my seed!"

As he explodes with shot after shot deep inside you, filling you with his cum, you whimper and moan into him, your body collapsing into you. You look up into his eyes, never feeling so full as you do right now.

"Please keep your cum in me. Let it take root."

He rolls to the ground, your legs wrapped around him for you to carry you with him. He starts to lick your wounds to clean them as you feel your heart beat fall in line with his. His knot holds you in place as he embraces you as his breeding mate and pulls you in close to protect you, while you drift into a peaceful sleep on top of him.