The Hunt Ch. 02

Story Info
The wives' revenge for their husbands' infidelity.
12.2k words
4.6
5k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artmp3
artmp3
187 Followers

Note: This is a long-format fictional story, therefore a longer read. If you are looking for quick and dirty, this is not it. If you're looking for polished and marketable, this is also not it. Please do not read if either of those pertain to you, the reader.

................................

It had been a little over a month since Paul and I had our hunting trip. Being that neither of us is attracted to men, nothing weird developed since being back. We simply were business as usual when together. On that same note, neither of us ever brought up our experimenting, as everything that needed to be said about it was done on the long four-hour return drive.

If anything was to become weird for some reason, I would imagine that it would be triggered by our after-workout showers. But as one might imagine about two straight guys, showering together has never sparked the slightest bit of arousal from either of us.

It was also business as usual at home. With that being said, Linda has fed me her creampie at least four times since mine and Paul's trip.

That was until, as the saying goes, "It's normal until it isn't."

It was normal for Linda to use me, however she needed, to get off when my used and deflating dick can no longer suffice. Even if it meant finishing her by eating her sloppy, cum soaked gash.

Linda and I have been married for over twenty years. We are each other's first and, God help us, our only spouses. We have had our typical disagreements, but are still madly in love with each other.

Most of it is due to good communication. Part of that communication was, setting boundaries.

In regards to sexual boundaries, it was pretty easy to say "We won't ask for anything that we are unwilling to do ourselves."

Of course, we are still allowed to "voluntarily" do things to each other. Like blowjobs, Linda enjoys giving them at any point during our intimate time, because she wants to, not because I ask. In that case, she does not expect me to return the sentiment. But I would not ask her to suck me off, with a fresh coat of her pussy juice dripping from the shaft, if I was not willing to do the same in return.

I've known guys that want their girlfriends to suck their cocks, but then refuse to kiss the lips that had been pleasuring them., while at the same time, expecting their girlfriends to be hunky-dory with kissing them after he devours their juicy pussies.

Even though we both started our married life with bedroom life being fairly conservative, I have never had an issue putting my mouth to her anything, including her anything after being stuffed with my cock.

After years of marriage, our sex life naturally evolved into different likes and dislikes. I know the logic doesn't work, but when we were younger, I had no issue with fucking her until just before cuming, pulling out and immediately going down on her while my impending orgasm has a chance to relax. Yet, I had felt that actually eating semen was a "gay" thing to do. This is just one example of how our "tastes" have changed over the years. Nowadays, there's not much that we haven't tried together, and even less that we don't like doing on a regular occasion.

Now with my age getting up there, my stamina began to wane. Just like her affection for giving me head, I would say that I enjoy sucking her pussy even more than I love being sucked. Of course, not wanting to deprive my alter-being of her pleasure, because of my shortcomings, we had tried me bringing her to orgasm orally, while her pussy dripped the hot load that I had moments before emptied into her. That happened about two years ago and has since become a regular thing with us.

While on our trip, I learned that it was basically the same with Paul and Sara's marriage. The major difference being Sara is more on the kink side of sex. Paul, being the owner and CEO of his business, is ok with being a sub to his mildly dom wife, hence her recently discovered enjoyment of anal play with Paul.

With both Paul and myself, these things all come about through our desire to please our wives. Again, with everything being normal until it isn't, last Sunday was not.

Most of the time, when Linda sits on my face with her loaded cunt, it is immediately after I cum with her on top. This past Sunday, she did something new, something that I had never thought of before.

She was between my legs, sucking my cock, when she put her hands under my knees and lifted upwards. As my knees were now touching my shoulders, I didn't know how to feel about the fact that she has now positioned herself to easily rim my asshole. I didn't know if that is why she had me ass up, but I couldn't imagine any other reason.

That was until she proved me wrong. Pulling my cock from her mouth, she instructed me to wrap my arms around my knees. While she held my cock and balls clear of my thighs, I reluctantly closed my arms around the backs of my knees, blocking any view of what Linda was doing.

With my shaft and boys safely on the back side of my thighs, I once again felt the sensual embrace of my wife's lips engulfing my seven-inch shaft. She pulled on it for only about a minute before her lips suddenly departed the shaft, making a smacking sound as her lips cleared the head.

I held motionless as the anticipation of having my wife lick my asshole, for the first time ever, had me paralyzed. Feeling her moving around, out of sight, I tensed up as her hand again scooped up my cock and held it in her hand.

To my complete surprise, it was not my ass that she was going to tongue. As a matter of fact, this new position had nothing to do with access to my asshole. Still holding my shaft, I first felt, and then I saw, her legs walk up my side until her feet were almost in my armpits.

Now straddling my contorted body, Linda lowered her dripping womanhood onto my shaft. With me bent up in this position, Linda sat squarely on my hams and butt, with my human dildo comfortably buried inside her.

Grabbing my ankles for support, which were in front of her face, she began bouncing on my shaft. This awkward position was pulling on my lower back muscles, yet not uncomfortable enough to have to stop indulging my wife.

Even though she was holding my legs together, I had to force them open somewhat. As Linda continued to bounce on my ass, she stretched and relaxed my back muscles to the point that I could no longer breathe due to the fact that my face was now buried in my thighs.

With my legs spread just enough for me to breathe and see directly in front of my eyes. What I saw was Linda's pussy, six inches in front of my face, being stretched by my shaft, also six inches in front of my face.

I don't know if it was the sight of seeing my wife's pussy being fucked that close or the very distinct aroma of our combined sex right at my nose. Either way, I could feel my testicles tightening every time her asshole smashes them to mine.

It was pretty obvious that she was also on the road to her own orgasm, when she suddenly switched from bouncing on my cock, to violently grinding herself back and forth on the impelled tool.

By now, her sloppy sex had been distributed all over my ass and hamstrings. With my back muscles stretched farther than I could have ever stretched them, I found myself with my inner thighs covering my cunt lubed cheeks and ears.

When Linda was bouncing on me, everything that was happening in front of me was at least six inches away. That would be just far enough for my eye's to clearly track, anything closer and quickly moving in and out, my eyes weren't able to focus.

Not being able to gauge the closeness, all I knew was that she was a lot closer than the six inches that she was previously. More out of curiosity than believing that I could actually do it, I pushed my tongue from my mouth and pointed it outwards.

To my amazement, within her first forward thrust, since sticking my tongue out, I felt the hard, pre-orgasmic clit, that has graced my tongue so many times before. By the end of her forward stroke, the tip of my tongue would come to rest at the base of her erect nub, inside her folds.

This must have been the trigger that she needed because I only got to flick her clit three times before she lost control and began spasming on my shaft. Having to close my eyes, due to the sudden rain of female ejaculate onto my face, I held my mouth open with my tongue hanging out, in an effort to catch as much of her lovely sauce as possible.

With my balls being sandwiched between her slick asshole and mine, the throbbing grip of her cunt, combined with the indiscriminate vibrations emanating from the same orgasming orifice, had me seconds away from emptying my sack.

Whether out of pure orgasmic exhaustion, or perfectly planned timing, as her orgasm had peaked, she fell forward. Not having yet started my own orgasm, my balls were twisting as I was well past the point of no return.

It all happened in a split second, but as Linda fell forward, her dripping gash let go of my quickly swelling cock. As if spring loaded, the head of my dick smacked down on my outstretched tongue, followed quickly by the weight of Linda pushing downward on the back of my legs. Reactively, I closed my lips and found that I now had the entire head of my cock in my mouth.

Not that it needed any more encouragement, the thought of Paul feeding me his cock and sauce made me aggressively tongue the crown of mine. Before I knew it, a strong jet of semen shot passed my lips and erupted from my slit, splashing off the back of my mouth.

Being unprepared for the explosive force which was spraying my throat, I slightly gaged. After a quick moment to calm my throat, I began to actively used my mouth to entice my orgasming hose to give me all the nut it could squeeze out.

Due to my full mouth and muffled groans, Linda knew that I was unloading my seed into my mouth. "That's it cum slut, take that whole load", she quipped.

The fact of the matter was, as long as she kept the pressure on the backs of my legs, my cock wasn't going anywhere. Not to worry, I was willing and wanting, eagerly accepting my hot semen, straight from the tap.

Normally, whenever there is a mouth involved with our orgasms, Linda and I always share with each other. With this orgasm, my mouth was filling with so much cum that if I didn't swallow soon, it would overflow from my lips.

Even though I have eaten my load from my wife's pussy, and more notably, milking a couple of loads straight from Paul's cock, my full mouth swallowed the biggest single gulp of jizz that it ever has.

I swallowed my first mouthful, all while my cock continued to feed me what has to have been one of my strongest orgasms since I was nineteen. Even after my mind-blowing orgasm and my cock was beginning to shrink, I still had a significant flow of semen making its way to my mouth.

It was only after my shaft deflated to the point that I could no longer keep it between my lips, that I swallowed the remaining jizz. I let out a big "ahhhh" followed by some lip-smacking, to indicate to Linda that I was spent.

Figuring that she would have to back off of my legs, I tilted my head up and stuck my tongue out. Sure enough, as soon as she sat upright and started down my legs, my tongue contacted her asshole and didn't break contact until my tongue slide off of her asshole, across her cunt hole, scooping all of her pent-up sauce from between her folds, finishing with a flick of her swollen clit.

As she slid off of my ass, she collapsed back onto me where she immediately pressed her lips to mine. Just as we have done several times before, my wife's tongue explored my cummy mouth as we shared in the sweet combined juices from both of our sex.

Breaking our lip lock, Linda said "So Sean, how'd you like that?'

"Yeah, it was pretty fucken hot", I replied.

"What did you like about it?" She asked.

Being cute, I answered, "Well, I learned that I don't need you anymore." We both chuckled as she fake-punched my naked chest. "In all seriousness, I never knew that I was able to give myself head."

"Well, maybe next time that we do something like this, I want to be able to watch. Just the thought of you sucking your spasming cock almost had me wanting to cum again." She said before again covering my lips with hers.

After a few minutes of laying in each other's embrace, I asked, "Why were you wanting me to suck my dick, anyway? Why is that a turn-on for you?" Jokingly squeezing her, I continued, "That's what I have you for!"

"Well, after the last time we had sex, where you ate my creampie, I had a momentary thought about you sucking your cum straight from your dick, instead of second-hand from my pussy. Little would you have known, that thought persisted into the next day until I finally had to stop whatever it was that I was doing so that I could go masturbate." She explained.

Continuing she said, "I didn't think too much about it after that, but tonight, I felt that there was no better time, and current position, to see if a. It could even be done, and b. If it really would get as much of a rise out of me as the thought did."

"And?" I slowly asked. With the post-workout discomfort that my back was presently feeling, I was hoping for an answer in the negative.

"Maybe you didn't hear me when you were busy unloading your semen into your mouth. I told you that I was on the brink of having a second orgasm, which apparently means that I didn't mind it at all."

I didn't question the why any further, but I did stipulate that if we were going to do anything like that again, it would have to be for special occasions, as the short-term discomfort of my back wasn't worth the even shorter-term pleasure that I would receive on a normal twist in the sack night.

With a somewhat pouty face, she replied, "Oh alright", before ordering me onto my stomach where she proceeded to give my tight back a massage fit for a king.

A few days had passed since Linda had folded me into a pretzel. We have had sex a couple of times, but none had ended with me cleaning up our mess, just normal lovemaking. Being that it was now Friday, I would anticipate that I would be balls-deep in my wife before the sun came up.

Apparently, I would have to wait to see if that transpired, as the quietness of our house was broken by a knock on the front door.

With Linda jumping to her feet, she headed towards the door. Stopping just short, she turned to me and said, "Oh sorry, I forgot to tell you that Sara and Paul were going to come by tonight."

Of course, I didn't care, they're here or we're there, so not unusual. I just found it odd that Paul hadn't mentioned to me that they were coming over.

I don't know why, but Linda and Sara have always greeted each other with a hug and kiss on the cheeks. While Paul and I usually just shake hands, I still get a hug and kiss from Sara, as does Paul from Linda.

Sara, being my wife's best friend, and my best friend's wife, has never been on the radar of someone I would be interested in. I was still in love with my wife of twenty years and that radar has been shut down ever since then. With that being said, Paul married way above his pay grade, as did I, when it came to our wives.

But I would be lying if I said that the close-in fragrance of a beautiful woman didn't stir some level of arousal. Tonight wouldn't have been the first time that it has happened, and I'm sure that it would be the last. What I can say is that Linda is always the benefactor in the end, as I usually release that building tension on her later.

Tonight, something was a little different with Sara. She had her normal sweet aroma, but there was another fragrance that was unfamiliar to me, yet also had stirred a nerve down below. If I wasn't mistaken, I would say that it smelt somewhat like sex.

I had to remove myself from the group, as I wasn't wanting the tingle in my pants to persist. I announced that I would get us some drinks and promptly made my way to the kitchen. Once there, I kind of took my time to allow my loin to go back to sleep.

Just like Paul, not telling me that they were coming over, I thought it odd that he didn't join me in the kitchen. Returning to the living room, I did find Paul sitting on the couch, listening to Sara and Linda chat away.

Grabbing beers for Paul and myself, and ciders for the women, I passed them out respectively. Both women managed to end up with the ciders in their hands without ever batting an eye. Paul, on the other hand, had a sad and somewhat defeated look about him as he took his beer from me. Not wanting to call out his mental stress in from of the women, I just gave him the, we can talk later, nod.

It was only after a couple more ciders that Sara would expose the reason for Paul's current demeanor. It was about to turn heavy girl talk time, the talking that girls have when the guy's aren't sitting right next to them.

Reverting to her young 19-year-old self, Sara shouted out in a nineteen-eighties SoCal voice, "Oh my god Linda, I have to tell you something that Paul did."

I looked over to Paul, who was lowering his head in preparation for what he knew was about to be revealed.

"Ok," Linda replied.

"Well, you remember me telling you that Paul likes me using plugs on his ass, right?"

Paul ambiguously placed his face in his hand. Linda acknowledged in the affirmative.

"And how I have been trying to convince him to try a strap-on?" Sara continued. "A few weeks ago, just out of the blue, Paul suggested that we shop for a strap-on and that he would even help to choose one."

"No way!" Linda replied, before turning to the shamed man, sitting there and said, "Good on ya Paul."

"So, when it came down to the three he would choose from, I thought to myself "wow, they're all bigger than what I would have started with." He has only had shorter plugs and was now picking fake dicks in the 7-inch range. Hell, that's just about an inch smaller than his own monster cock." She said.

Still looking at Paul, Linda praised him, "Wow Paul, I'm impressed, that's about what fill's me up. I'm sorry Sara, you were saying."

With no reaction from Paul, I looked back at Linda in surprise that she would say something like that. Of course, if anyone had been paying attention, she just told everyone that I had a 7-inch dick, while Sara had also told Linda and I that her husband had an 8-inch tube of meat in his pants. This slipped revelation was relatively unremarkable to me as my throat already knew what he was stretching Sara with.

With a smile at the now disgraced husband, Sara continued, "So, most of the strap-ons available were just smooth shafts of varying thicknesses and lengths. When I asked why he was only looking at replicas of dick's, he said that all of my plugs are smooth, and he wanted to try something with all the ridges and bumps."

Quickly and with a bit more excitement, Linda shot back, "And."

"And we ordered one a couple of weeks ago," Sara confirmed.

"And, it's time for Paul and I to make our way into the office. Your girl talk is obscenely TMI." It's not usually easy to confuse me, but right then, I had absolutely no idea what was happening in front of me.

What I did know was that, even though I know these conversations happen between BFFs, they are not usually spoken in group settings. Also, the things they are talking about, I shouldn't know, other than overhearing from their open storytelling, but I do and I don't want to accidentally slip up letting them know.

That being a big factor in wanting to remove Paul and I from a potentially escalating presence, and the fact that I realized that I was probably acting different than if I was learning about my best friend's affection for anal fullness for the first time, I stood and told Paul to come with me as I wanted to show him something that I found on the interweb.

artmp3
artmp3
187 Followers