The Hunt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't made it one step past the women before Sara reached out and grabbed my wrist.

"I'm sorry good sir, but you can't leave just yet. I'm just about to the good part." Sara said as she handed me back to Linda.

With an excited voice, Linda said, "Yeah, don't be rude and walk out right in the middle of Sara's story. Sit down and let her finish."

As I slowly sat back down, I took a quick look at everyone. I began to feel like I was told to sit because I was the one who was being targeted. Paul had his face in his hands from embarrassment, Sara and Linda were clearly wanting me to hear about Sara and her husband's sexual trysts, as if I may learn a thing or two. Most notable was the "unknown" parallels between her story and my stature and experience with the man she is talking about.

Leaning around Linda to stare at me, Sara announced, "Don't worry Sean, I'm almost done and I'm sure you'll get a kick out of this!"

While grabbing and taking a large swig of my beer, Sara continued, "So where was I? Oh yeah, so Paul orders this strap-on, a week later I get it on the doorstep, right? Well, Paul wasn't home when it came, but I was excited to see it, so I opened it. Being used to Paul's big cucumber, I knew that this was going to be smaller. Linda, I'll tell you what, it said 7-inch insertable length and 1 1/2-inch width, but without Paul's dick next to it for comparison, this thing looked way bigger than I would think to shove in his ass."

Adding in her two cents, Linda interjected with, "Yep, that's about what Sean is, so I know intimately how big that is." With both chuckling, and me now putting my own face into my hands, Linda orders Sara to continue.

"Well Linda, since Paul wasn't home and I was fondling this large and very realistic dick, I thought that it was going to be too big for Paul, and I didn't want it to go to waste, wink wink."

"What about Paul?" Linda asked as if a child listening at storytime.

"What about Paul? Hell, what about my wife? Why is she so interested in my best guy friend's sex life or what he likes in his sex life?" I thought to myself while still holding my face.

"Well, I thought it was a little odd that he didn't seem as overly impressed about its size as I thought he should have been. After all, it was a big step up from the plugs that he usually gets. So, anyway, later that night, Paul asked if we were going to try my new strap-on. I wasn't expecting it but hey, if he wanted to try it, more power to him."

At this point, I am embarrassed for how excited my wife was about hearing this, but I think that I was more embarrassed for my best friend, who is or isn't currently being shamed by both of our wives.

With my face still in my hand, I felt Linda's hand make its way to my thigh before she excitedly insisted, "And did you?"

With a smirk on her face, Sara continued with, "I would say, more of he did. Other than actually putting the belt on my waist, he did everything else. He lubed his asshole, he lubed my fake cock, and he was the one who ultimately aimed the head at his asshole."

Linda once again grabbed onto my thigh as if left in suspense. As far as I know to this point, Paul and I are the only ones to know why I might be getting excited listening to his wife talk about fucking him with a cock presumably based on his experience of my shaft violating his bowels. With Linda's hand now massaging my leg, I can't stop the growth that is happening in my pants.

"Uh huh?" Linda said.

"So, here is the interesting part. I was slowly putting pressure on his butthole. He was grunting and groaning as I slowly stretched him. But the instant that I seemed to break into him, Paul quickly sank back onto me, taking the whole thing in one push."

By now, Linda was gripping my thigh as if she was about to have an orgasm. With her clenching hand mere inches from my tangled erection, she announced, "Fuck Paul, that's pretty fucken hot."

I was feeling like I was slowly being trapped in something, as I have never imagined having this conversation or the reaction that my wife was having to it. Trapped as in, having to walk a fine line of hypocrisy, being that I was the only one of all of us who has actually been 7-inches deep into Paul's shithole. For me, having a problem with Linda getting excited over something that I have actually done, would be a bit hypocritical, so I just kept my head down and mouth shut.

"Oh wait, Linda, I am just getting to the "juicy" part," throwing air quotes over juicy. "It had to be one of the quickest sex sessions that we have had in years. For me, it was the rubbing of the toy against my clit while thrusting, combined with the oh my gawd sight of my thick fake shaft stretching my husband's tight asshole, that got me off."

Taking a quick drink of her cider, Sara continued, "Paul, on the other hand, his ass swallowed that large cock as if welcoming an old friend. He grunted and groaned for about 30 seconds before we were both having mind-altering orgasms." After a pause, she laughed while saying "Now that I think about it, we both had orgasms that lasted longer than what it took to get there."

Of course, both Sara and Linda broke out into laughter, while my wife's hand, either voluntarily or not, was squeezing my thigh with every chuckle. Right now, I wouldn't know what to think if she discovered my swollen member. I guess I would hope that she would attribute it to her close proximity rubbing.

My other hope of her story being finished was quickly silenced as Sara continued "So, here is the interesting part. The next day, while Paul was at work and I was at home, holding this impossible cock for Paul's virgin ass, I got to thinking about everything involved with that toy."

"Oh yeah, how so?" Linda coyly asked.

"Well, let me tell you. First, you know, Paul would only let me use small, usually less than 3 inches, plugs on him. Whenever I would try to interest him in letting me try a strap-on, he would claim to be too scared and uninterested."

Upon hearing Sara tell her story, the striking similarities between hers and a story I heard shortly before shoving my 7-inch long, 1 1/2 inch wide bareback cock, balls deep into the same orifice, had me starting to worry. I slightly lifted my hand from my eyes and through parted fingers, I looked over at Paul, who was still covering his.

"And then, randomly and out of the blue, he suggests that we get one. "That's a strange turn", I thought. With him wanting to be the one who chose, he picks something that should be way out of his range, with the side note that the one he ended up picking was the most realistic and life-like of his choices."

I continued to hide my glare of Paul, from the women, as I was beginning to feel pretty confident that, by the way everyone is acting right now, I was somehow going to become part of this story.

"It was the first time that we used it on him, that it dawned on me. It was a large, replica of a man's dick, that shouldn't but does, push through his tight ass, milking his balls within half a minute of my shaft rubbing across his prostate gland."

The sudden anxiety that I was feeling would have made my dick begin to shrivel, had it not been for the fact that Linda had just slid her arm back, landing the hand that was massaging my thigh directly onto the tubular object protruding from beneath my pants.

While grabbing and squeezing my shaft, Linda interjected with, "Wow, I am probably wrong, but it almost sounds like he has done this before."

Continuing, Sara said, "Yup, that's exactly what I was thinking. And that is exactly why I asked him."

Squeezing my dick again, Linda asked, "And what did he say?"

"Well Linda, your not going to believe this. Paul came clean about the whole thing."

"What," Linda gasped while holding her grip on my shaft.

"Yeah, he told me how, about a month ago, he and some guy he knew had sex."

"No way!" Linda replied.

"He told me, oh crap how'd he put it, he asked his buddy if he would try to have anal sex with him to see if he should appease me with purchasing a strap-on." Sara said with a slight chuckle.

As if talking to me, Linda squeezed harder than before while asking, "So I assume his friend obliged and took Paul's ass?"

Without releasing her grip, the two women laughed before Linda continued, "And did his "buddy" want anything in return?"

Sara smiled while replying, "As a matter of fact, I asked that same question. Paul did mention that his buddy agreed to fuck his ass if he would be able to swallow Paul's load when he came."

Still covering his face, the only thing left in Sara's story is for Paul to implicate me as "the buddy."

Even though I was getting frustrated with all of what I thought were secret stories being tossed about willy-nilly, most of my attention was focused on the tight grip of my cock that I am sure that my best friend's wife could see.

"Sara, you said this happened last month? That could have been around the same time that Sean and Paul went on their hunting trip!" Linda jokingly said.

For the first time since sitting down, I broke my silence by sarcastically blurting out "Really."

Completely ignoring me while also gripping me harder, Linda continued, "And you know what else is suspiciously coincidental? Well, Sean has been eating his cum from my pussy for a while now, but just recently, he has been enjoying his semen straight from his "7-inch" dick. Even so much as to bend himself over and literally suck it straight from the head."

Again, my disapproval of the topic goes unheard as I repeat, "Oh c'mon now. Really Linda? You don't need be to telling everyone that."

Of course, I had a weak to no argument when Linda turned to me and said "You mean like, you don't need to suck your best friend off."

While I was tripping over myself, trying to come up with any plausible explanation as to what they were insinuating, Sara was already two steps ahead of me.

Breaking the awkward silence, Sara aggressively announced, "Ok, here's the deal. Paul, stand up."

Although not very covertly, I did peek a glance at Paul when he was standing up. It was only a moment later that I would completely drop my hands, and any expression, from my face.

"Linda, would you be so kind as to fish my husband's cock from his pants? Looking at the bulge he's sporting, it may be easier to just pull his pants down rather than trying to pull that log out." Sara said with a playful smile.

I'm kind of weirded out watching my wife undo another man's pants. Although barely a month earlier, I was watching his pants being undone and pulled down specifically for me to see, the exact same way, as my wife was now doing.

With Paul's semi-ridged monster now on full display in front of everyone, my wife's face was the closest, with only inches between her face and my friend's dick.

Linda has never been the bossy type of woman, but Sara, we all knew that she was the one who was most into kink. Having that fetish to start with, it was only natural that Sara took on more of a Mistress role, than an observing bystander.

"Ok, so Sean. We know you are the "buddy," whoa-whoa-whoa there. Before you go and get all blabity-blabity, it doesn't matter if you did or didn't; today, you are. Looking at that nice package you have trapped down there, I'd also assume that you are a willing participant in the shenanigans that are about to ensue."

Still a little upset that Paul had said something, I just stared at him as he stood in front of me and my wife with his thick cock hanging over his loose balls.

Staring straight at me with her sexy eyes, she continued, "So here's what's going to happen. I have cut Paul off from having an orgasm. I told him that the only way that I am going to be ok with any of this is if the next time he has an orgasm, it would be done by your mouth."

Finally conceding, I spoke out, "Ah c'mon, it was a one-time favor for my best friend. We haven't done anything since as there was no desire to continue beyond that first time."

Crawling over my wife, who was sitting between Sara and I, Sara put her face six inches from mine. "Paul and I have had sex seven times in the last five days, once while actually on our way over here. The thought of you sucking my husband off was just too much for me to wait for. He has used his giant cock to stretch every hole on my body, to include my mouth, my cunt, and my ass. I've fucked his ass with, what I am now assuming is, a replica of your cock. Of all the raw sex that we had, not once was he allowed to finish. We are only here now because "your buddy" happens to be suffering from a case of blueballs. You want it, your wife wants it, I want it, just stop fighting it and do it."

Well, I guess I now know what that musky fragrance was that I smelt on Sara when they came in. Of course, having my best friend's wife's face within make-out range of mine, and the succulent fragrance of sex, I was having a very difficult time making any kind of rational thought.

Having felt cornered for the last ten minutes, I announced that I was going to go grab a fresh round of drinks. As I stood up, I only then realized how cornered I actually was. With Paul's wife on all fours, stretched over my wife, Sara's face was now eye to fly with my clothed groin. Any direction I attempt to go would cause my junk to rub her face.

Seeing the dilemma, Linda raised her hand, farthest from me, and came down with a crack on Sara's well-kept asscheeks. This caused Sara to lose her balance and fall face-first onto the hard log hidden beneath the blue sea of denim. With Sara faceplanted on my junk, both women bust out laughing while Sara then tries to recover.

As the thought of not rubbing my dick on Sara's face instantly became a non-issue, I took advantage of her facial crotch grab and helped her find her balance using a pushing motion against her face. When I felt that I had pushed her enough to get her balance, and more importantly, enough room for me to squeeze by, I made a little juke move and a second later was on my way to the kitchen.

Looking at my naked friend, I said "We'll get you ladies a drink also." I pointed at Paul and said, "You. In the kitchen with me."

I walked by Paul as he was turning to follow. With Paul's wife still draped across my wife's lap, Linda shouted, "But no. We need you to be in here so we can watch." Again, both women laughed.

I only giggled when I replied, "Don't worry, I'm not going to blow him!" With a scowed expression I turned to look at Paul and continued, "I'm going to yell at him!"

While Sara was climbing off of my wife, she shouted, "In that case, don't beat him too much!"

From behind Sara's torso, Linda finished with, "Yeah, save some for us."

Once safe from the heckling voices, I turned to Paul and just said, "What the everliving fuck, Paul?"

"Dude, it wasn't my fault. She figured it out, they figured it out. Once they thought they had it figured out, they started asking the right questions. Sorry man, it was also your wife and her knowledge of your bedroom life that helped them." Paul defended himself.

Trying to walk this all back, I said, "But what started all of this in the first place? What did you do to give her a reason to question anything?"

Feeling foolish for underestimating the cunning of a woman, he shamelessly protested, "Can you believe that she says that it was us getting the strap-on?"

"Ok, but that doesn't make sense. I thought that she was the one who wanted to get one, in the first place."

Still defending himself, he talked with a half-octave rise, "She was. She just thought that it was too big for me. I knew it wasn't, because I picked one that was very similar to yours."

"OK. So you're a guy that can't judge scale from an image on a laptop. There's nothing to send out the detectives for."

"Well, there wasn't a problem with scaling. It was, for all intents and purposes, an exact copy of your dick. She said that it was the "Lack of perceived discomfort"." Paul explained.

Turning towards the frig, I frustratingly said, "What the fuck does that even mean?"

Throwing a slight giggle, Paul continues, "Well, you remember that I had been wearing a plug for most of the day? Because of that, I was somewhat ready for you. As for the strap-on, it was you without the luxury of the plug to prepare me. Yes, it was a little tough at first, but she was finally able to sink into me. Even though it did hurt a little, I apparently didn't show the proportional amount of discomfort that Sara thought I should have with the oversized rod. This is where she started to question things."

"And how long has Linda been involved?" I asked.

Looking towards the cabinets, Paul replied, "Well, this past Sunday, Sara and Linda, were in the study where I could hear them plotting something, but not make out what it was. And Monday, the next day, is when Sara "cut me off". So I would say at least since last Sunday.

Shaking my head, I mumbled, "Fuck, this isn't good."

With an excited rebuttal, Paul said, "What do you mean "this isn't good"? Not only are our wives not mad at us, they are into it. That's awesome!"

"And there lies the big problem. "This" should not even be a thing. You know better than anyone, how into kink your wife is. It's a no-brainer that she would be into this. You are married to her, so you accept her kinks, good for you, she's an awesome woman. As for Linda and I, this is a bit over the top of what we are willing to do on a regular basis. Therefore, rather than encouraging the habit, we just don't start it. What we did was fun. It was insightful. It will remain a good memory. But I never did it with the idea that it would someday become a thing."

Shrugging his shoulders up, Paul responded, "If it helps you decide, Sara promised that it would only be the one time. I sure as shit know that it would help me. I can't speak for Linda, but if Sara says just one time, that's what I believe she means."

I dropped my eyes to his deflated, yet still large, tube of man meat hanging low over his balls. I never thought of this day, therefore, I was taken aback by everything. Standing there, staring at another man's cock, with the understanding that I was at some point going to be sucking it dry, I forcefully gave up the fight and surrendered.

"Fuck it, let's get this over with," I said as I grabbed a couple of bottles and turned to the door.

Walking back into the living room, I was again taken aback as I fixed my eyes on the two now naked women sitting on our couch. They were on either end, facing in, towards each other. Being that I was walking up from behind, opposite my super hot wife, I was presented with mostly Sara's back and shoulders.

Now, it wasn't like we have never seen each other naked. On the contrary, the four of us have seen each other naked dozens of times. The difference would be, that all the times before, were in and for social gatherings, like skinny dipping at the lake, or relaxing in the spa, maybe a strip poker type game. Never has our shared lack of clothes been for sexual purposes, more less to watch me blow another guy.

As I cornered the end table, I was greeted by two goddesses. They both had their hair draped over their full breasts and sat there with their legs closed. I didn't know what to say as I made my way to the spot on the couch that Sara was pat directing me to.

Walking up between them, Linda reached out to take the bottles from me. As I stretched out to pass them, Sara reached out and grabbed my waistband, proceeding to undo my fly.

I wanted to say something, but as long as Linda is ok with it, I guess I was also.

"Sean, we can't have you being the only one not naked," Sara explained as she was damn near hit in the face by my spring-loaded tool as she pushed my pants down my legs.