All Comments on 'The Hunt Pt. 02'

by ColdAssIce

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Next chapter plzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It keeps getting better and better. Can't wait for the next chapter to come. Really love your turn of the story making the vapire vulnerable rather than the other way round.

Eagrly waiting for tthe next chapter to come. Thanks for writing this amazing story.

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Terribly fascinating

This story, with its love-hate relationship between a vampire and a witch (and now presumably a vampire), is terribly fascinating. I can think of several scenarios to continue this tale---I'll bet you have something in mind that hasn't occurred to me. Whatever it will be, it will be sure to take The Hunt into even darker depths. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fabulous!

Your imagination DID run wild..you have a great future ahead of you. I wish you luck with your future writing endeavours..cheers!

ColdAssIceColdAssIceover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Maonaigh: Thank you very much for mentioning the dark depth. I had quite a hard time editing this as I had to delete many of the more sadistic scenes. I was worried this would come off as too flippant to be considered dark, but I did my best to maintain it.

Anon 1: I sure hope I do. Thank you so much for the compliments, I hope you will continue to read! :)

Anon 2: Thank you so much for enjoying this story! My main goal was to write as different a kind of vampire as I could while still staying core to the main point of the vampire lore: they’re dangerous.

Anon 3: Soon ;)

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 4 years ago
Great Ch.

Except for the use of the term "mistress and pet" I though this was well worth the wait and you are a good writer, you should do a part about how Jemma got to be a vampire on her 10 day vacation. And will K tell Jemma that it was Shay who told K how to stop Jemma from reading her mind.

Can't wait for the next part in this series

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 4 years ago
Perfect Seasonal Story

I’ve always enjoyed erotic vampire stories and this has really sucked (pun intended) me in. Can’t wait to see where you take us. 5⭐️s.

ColdAssIceColdAssIceover 4 years agoAuthor
Jenorma and Slurpy

Jenorma: Get out of my head, haha. I was planning on writing an installment for Jemma. It will include those 10 days, but far more than that. Her perspective will be written very differently than Kaelin's. Experimental, so I hope it will be enjoyable.

Slurpy: Good one, lol. Next chapter will come soon! I'm about halfway finished with it. :) I'm glad you're enjoying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userColdAssIce@ColdAssIce
Barista working her way through college and writing on the side. Writing is ultimately what I want to do, so it'd be great to get some practice out. I do intend to treat my works on here with care though, and if y'all like them, I'll be posting often. Currently working on a f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Hunt Previous Part
The Hunt Series Info