The Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't seen you guys since I moved in," Shayla said, "and today I run into both of you. Lee and I were out here together earlier." In retrospect maybe I should have been suspicious right then. But no, even though I was a little mad at my husband I still trusted him. But then, I suppose he trusted me, too.

"He's off to watch some football game right now. Probably won't be home for quite a while," I said. For some reason, this seemed to please Shayla.

"So, why don't you take the afternoon off too? Come on over and I'll make some tea. Or maybe we could open a bottle of wine."

"Well, since Lee's probably guzzling beer right now, a glass of wine sounds like a good idea. Let me go put some clothes on."

"Not necessary. I guess you know I'm pretty casual around the house." Now that was a real understatement.

I followed her into the house where she grabbed a bottle and a couple of glasses, then led me to the living room. I settled myself on an easy chair and she sat opposite me on the sofa. "You know you're lucky, Shayla said, "having such an attractive husband.

"I suppose," I answered, "Even though he can be a jerk sometimes."

"Sure, they all can. They're men, aren't they?"

"Yeah, I guess they just can't help themselves."

"Now my own little friend," she said, "may not look like much, but he never lets me down."

"Uh, okay." I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Yes, Hunter is always there when I need him?"

"Hunter?"

Luckily I had sat my wine down. I surely would have spilled it when she said, "He's the toy you saw me using last night." I started to object, but she cut me off. "I know you were watching, I meant for you to. I couldn't see you guys, but I could hear you." And I thought I'd muffled my moans in the pillow. Seeing me blush, she added, "Yes, I heard you cumming, Nora. Was Lee fucking you?"

"No," I managed to mumble, "He used my vibrator".

"So," she said as we both squirmed in our seats, "we were doing the same thing. That kinda turns me on. How 'bout you, Nora? Does it turn you on?"

"Well . . . yes . . . kinda," I said, grabbing my wine and taking more than a sip. I sloshed the rest of the wine down my front when she pulled the twelve-inch dildo from under a sofa pillow.

We both ignored the spilled wine. "Here's my big boy," she said, kissing it on the tip. With her other hand she pulled her robe open and began running the 'boy' around her tits. I could see her nipples growing longer and harder, like little cocks. "Ooh, that feels good," she sighed. Then she looked me in the eye, "Do you want to try it?" I could only nod. Shayla came around the coffee table and got on her knees in front of me. "Open your robe, honey," she said. I untied it at my throat and opened the top, revealing my breasts. Shayla began rubbing my nipples with the tip of her dildo and I felt them growing just as hers had earlier.

I hadn't even realized that my legs were spread until Shayla pulled my robe the rest of the way open and Hunter ran down my belly. I had never felt so exposed, sitting there with my robe pulled back and my legs open wide. But I don't think I'd ever felt more turned on either as Shayla ran the fake dick along my pussy lips. "Someone's getting excited," Shayla said. Then she dipped her face toward my crotch, closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. "Nothing smells as good as a woman's sex. Don't you think so, Nora?" I think I nodded. "Do you want me to use Hunter on you? Make him do what he did to me last night?"

This time I know I nodded. Was it because Lee left me frustrated earlier, or because I was angry at him? Or maybe I just wanted to relive the show we'd seen the night before - with me in a starring role. Whatever it was, I desperately wanted that big thing in me, wanted it to fuck me. "Let's go to the bedroom," Shayla said. "We'll both be more comfortable there." I nodded again, and then felt a pang of loss as she pulled Hunter away from my pussy.

We both stood and dropped our robes. Shayla pulled my body against hers. I could feel her tits pressing into mine. She kissed me quickly on the lips. It may have been just a peck but it certainly was not 'sisterly.' Then she released me and I followed her sexy ass down the hall wondering what I was doing - what I was getting into. Before lying down on the bed I had the presence of mind to pull the window shade down. I wasn't completely out of my mind. If Lee did come home early I didn't want him to catch me in bed with . . . with another woman. What the hell was I doing?

What I was doing was lying on the bed with my knees up and spread. Shayla knelt next to me on the bed. She held the big thing with one hand and teased my pussy lips with it. Her other hand was occupied squeezing my tits. I reached both of my own hands down between my knees and joined hers on the dildo. As she pinched my nipple we eased the toy into me. "Oh god, that feels good," I murmured. The thing almost had a life of its own, moving slowly in-and-out, each time going further into my pussy. My eyes were closed, enjoying the feel of what Hunter and Shayla were doing to my body. After a few strokes I realized there was something else going on. I opened my eyes and saw her lips around my nipple. The sight and feel of her sucking my tit just made me hotter, made me want it more. I closed my eyes again, luxuriating in the feelings she was causing. I cried out as she drove Hunter deep into my cunt. Then my eyes flew open at a new sensation. Looking down I could see that she no longer was sucking on a nipple - she was sucking on my clit. "Oh shit oh fuck oh my god YESYESYES," I shouted as the climax hit me. She kept sucking, Hunter kept fucking, and I kept cumming until I couldn't stand it anymore. I pushed her head away, and then helped her pull Hunter out of my pussy.

Shayla held the dildo up in front of her face and slowly ran her tongue along it before saying, "Mmm, nice." Then she moved around until she was between my legs, her face directly over my crotch. Locking my eyes with hers, she lowered her mouth onto me. I could feel her probing me with her tongue. Raising her head slightly she said, "You taste and smell so good, I just can't resist you. Then she lowered her mouth back to my pussy.

"Oh God, Shayla," I moaned. "You're gonna make me cum again." She just nodded, rubbing me harder with her face. Somehow her fingers were in my pussy and her tongue was pressed to my clit. I meant to tell her to stop but the words were unintelligible as once more I exploded in orgasm. My back arched as I pushed myself as hard as I could against the woman's face.

I don't know how long the climax lasted - it seemed to go on forever - but finally I calmed down and she pulled her mouth away from my sex. Shayla crawled up until she was lying on top of me kissing me hard on the mouth. The tongue that had been in my cunt was in my mouth. I could taste and smell my pussy juice on her face. I never even thought about the fact that this was a woman; she was just the lover who had just given me such powerful orgasms. We continued to kiss and I became aware that her hot pussy was pressing against my thigh - she was humping my leg. I put my hands on the sides of her face and pulled it back from mine. "I think someone wants something, don't you?"

"Someone sure as fuck does," she said as she rolled on her back. I retrieved Hunter and moved around until I was on my stomach between Shayla's knees. I'd never seen a vagina that close before and I was enthralled by the sight - and smell - of it. She was shaved completely bare and I could see that her lips were red and swollen. Her clit was sticking out. Tentatively I rubbed the tip of the dildo over her. "Give it to me," she moaned. "I need it bad. Fuck me please. Fuck me Nora. Slowly I eased the toy between her lips, not stopping until it was halfway buried in her. "Oh yes, that's it," she said. As she had done with me, I moved him in and out, going deeper and deeper with each stroke. Shayla's ass was rising off the bed in anticipation.

I knew what she wanted and, after the pleasure she'd brought me, I wanted her to have it. As I worked the big guy in and out of her cunt I used my thumb to gently rub her big clit. "Yesyesyes," she murmured. I took a deep breath, and then moved up until I could suck the swollen knob between my lips. She put a hand on the back of my head and pressed my face hard against her. Shayla began thrashing about on the bed, obviously cumming. Juice was flowing out of her, coating my hand, as I licked and sucked on her. What I had been doing didn't really hit me until after Shayla's orgasm was over. I had thought I was going to make Lee go down that night. Instead I was the one going down. Going down on another woman. Eating her pussy - and enjoying it.

As Shayla's orgasm waned I pulled the dildo out of her. Without thinking about it I kissed her pussy and licked at the moisture there. My tongue was between her lips, exploring her insides, when Shayla started cumming again. I shoved my fingers into her, making her cry out in pleasure. Her body was rocking under me. I felt the same kind of power and pride I usually experienced when I got Lee off orally, but the taste and smell was different, more powerful and somehow more personal. I was surprised at how much I liked it.

Afterward Shayla and I lay quietly in each other's arms. I held one of her breasts, running my fingers over her taut nipple. I could feel her hand caressing my ass. Finally we both pulled back. "Bet you didn't expect this to happen, did you?" Shayla said.

"No, and I certainly didn't think I'd ever enjoy what we just did. But I did. In fact, I loved it."

"Good," Shayla responded, "So did I."

"But now," I said, "I'd better go home. I do have a husband and he should be getting back soon."

"Yeah, it probably wouldn't be good for him to smell pussy on your face."

"Good point." Then I asked her, "Any more shows coming up?"

"No," she answered. "Not for a while I think."

"Good," I said. "It might take me some time to process what just happened."

"Will we do it again?"

"I honestly don't know."

"I hope so," she said.

"I think I do too." With that I retrieved my robe and reluctantly returned to my own house. By the time Lee got home I'd showered and put on clean jeans and a tee-shirt. At some point I had decided not to tie him to the bed that night. But I certainly intended to fuck his brains out.

Part Four: Payback

After finding out that I had seduced each of them, Lee and Nora had a little surprise for me.

-------------------------------

It had been a week since our neighbor Shayla had put on her little 'show' for us. The previous Friday night she had left her bedroom light on, and blinds open, while she used a big dildo on herself as Lee and I watched.

And it had been six days since I had let Shayla seduce me into my first sexual experience with another woman. I was still a little dazed by the whole thing. I had never even imagined having sex with a woman, until she brought out Hunter. That's what she calls her dildo. I was surprised at how much I liked it. Not just having her use the toy, and her mouth, to bring me to orgasm, but how much I enjoyed doing it to her. The taste of pussy, another woman's pussy, excited me more than I would have thought possible. But the guilt at having in some way cheated on my husband was gnawing at me. The first few nights following that escapade we had made passionate love to each other. But since Tuesday we had hardly touched one another.

At least Shayla had been true to her word. She had left her blinds closed. No more masturbation shows at night. No more glimpses of her walking naked around her house. If Lee was disappointed he didn't show it.

So, it was Friday night again and I knew it was time for me to do something to atone for what I had done. I managed to get home early from work and get the bedroom set up for our little 'game.' We use old nylon hose knotted to the bedposts and take turns tying each other up. We don't do it often, but when we do it makes for some spectacular sex.

"What's for dinner, honey? Lee called out as he came in the door.

"Me," I called back from the bedroom. As he walked into the room he saw me lying naked on the bed with my hands between my legs (sure, I was getting a head start, but I also wanted to be well lubricated - and I didn't want him to get off without me.). It took him about thirty seconds to strip and join me. "Oh god yes, honey," I sighed as his cock slid into me. I bit at him with my cunt as he moved in and out. It didn't take long until we were sharing an orgasm.

As we lay quietly afterward, I said, "Lee darling. There's something I need to tell you. If you don't get mad, I'm going to let you tie me up tonight. Tie me up and do anything you want to me." That's when he finally noticed that I had the nylons tied to the bed.

"With an offer like that, how could I get mad?"

"Well. You remember last Friday night. What we saw Shayla doing?"

"I couldn't forget that. But what does that have to do with you?" He seemed genuinely puzzled.

"Well. The next day, when you went to Bill's to watch the game. Well, I kinda let her seduce me."

"Seduce you?"

"Yeah, Somehow I ended up on her bed and she used that dildo on me. She made me cum with it, and, uh, with her mouth."

"Oh my god Honey."

"There's more. I did the same thing to her."

"So let me get this straight," he said. "You let this woman do you with a dildo?"

"Uh huh."

"And eat your pussy?"

"Uh huh."

"And you did the same to her. Including eating her pussy?"

"Uh huh." I'm not sure if he was getting mad, but he sure as hell was getting hard.

"Okay," he went on. "The only thing I have to get mad about is that I didn't get to see it." So maybe I found out another of his fantasies. "And because of that I get to tie you up and have my way with you?"

"Uh huh," I said. "And soon too, I'm getting hot just thinking about it."

"Me too, but, uh . . . darling."

"Yes," I said, getting a little suspicious.

"I guess I should tell you something. You see, she sort of did something like that with me."

"What!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah. When you went shopping." He proceeded to tell me what he and our neighbor had done while I was at the mall.

"So, you used Hunter on her?"

"Yeah."

"And she made you cum all over her tits?"

"Yeah. Tits and face, actually."

"And she rubbed your own cum on your beard."

"Uh huh."

"Shit, I wished I'd seen that," I said. If he was getting hard at the thought of me eating Shayla's pussy, I was getting wet at the thought of him cumming all over her tits. The tits that I sucked on a few hours later.

"So," he asked. "Do you want to tie me up and have your way with me?"

"Of course I do, I love doing that. But we can't both get tied up. Instead, why don't we . . . "with that I pulled him on top of me again. His cock easily slid into my well-lubed pussy.

After a few strokes, I said, "Wait. Stop." He froze and I could feel him starting to shrink inside me. I clamped my legs tight around him to encourage him to stay inside. "I thought you'd want to tie me up because Shayla seduced me, right?"

"Right."

"And you thought I'd want to tie you up because she'd seduced you?"

"Right."

"So, who really deserves to be tied up?"

We said it together - "Shayla!"

*****

I wondered what was up when I got a call from Nora Saturday morning, asking me to come over that afternoon for a drink. Did she want a replay of our little tryst of the previous Saturday? I hoped so. But she told me that Lee would be there, so maybe not. In any event, I knocked on their door at the appointed time. Nora ushered me into the living room where Lee was sitting on the couch. He got up as I came in and Nora stood behind me. She put her arms lightly around me and said, "Shayla, there's something we want you to know."

"Yes," I answered, getting a little suspicious. After all, this was a couple of people I had sort of tricked into having sex with me a week earlier.

"Popcorn." Lee said. Huh?

"Yes, popcorn," Nora repeated. "Can you remember that word?"

"Yeah."

"Say it," she said in what could only be called a 'commanding' tone.

"Popcorn," I whispered.

"Good," she went on. That's what we call our 'safe word.' Do you know what a safe word is?"

"No, not really." I lied. I knew exactly what a safe word was for.

"If one of us does something you really can't stand . . . not just something uncomfortable or unpleasant but something you just can't allow to happen . . . you say that word and we'll stop. Let's hear it again."

"Popcorn," I repeated.

"Good," Nora said. Then she grasped the hem of my dress and jerked it up over my head until I was standing there completely naked.

"I told you so," Lee observed. "No underwear."

"I didn't think she'd have anything on under her dress," Nora said as she reached around me and grasped my breasts - hard. "Now this is more her style. Okay Shayla, give Lee your hands."

I reached out toward him and he slid what appeared to be two looped nylons over my wrists and pulled them tight. Meanwhile Nora's hands were squeezing my tits. She pinched them sharply and said "You see, Shayla, Lee and I have this thing we do. Sometimes he gets to tie me up and punish me. And sometimes I get to tie him up and do what I want to him. But tonight it's your turn. Do you know why? What did you do with Lee last week?"

"I let him use Hunter on me."

"And."

"I jerked him off and gave him head."

"And what did you do with Nora?" Lee asked, running his fingers along my pussy lips.

"I used Hunter on her."

"And?" he said as he shoved a finger into me.

I gasped, then said, "I went down on her - ate her pussy."

"And what did she do to you?" The rest of his fingers entered me as Nora twisted my nipples. Even though it brought tears to my eyes I could also feel myself getting excited.

"The same thing. She used the Hunter, and she ate me out."

"So," Nora said. That's why it's your turn to be punished." Then to Lee she said, "Honey, take her to the bedroom." He pulled his hand out of my pussy and used the nylons to jerk me forward. Nora slapped me hard enough on my butt to raise welts. I felt both fear and anticipation as I wondered what I was getting into.

Once in the bedroom they had me lie on my back while Lee tied my bonds to the bed posts. Then Nora pulled my legs apart and she slid loops over my ankles until I was securely tied up. Both of them stood a minute, just looking at me. Even though I've been a nudist for years I had never felt so naked, so exposed, as I did lying there with my arms and legs tied wide apart. I realized how vulnerable I was. My body was on display and open for anything they wanted to do to me. I could feel myself getting wet and my nipples were sticking straight up. Lee grasped one of my tits and squeezed the tip with enough force to make me cry out. Nora meanwhile eased my pussy-lips apart and ran her fingernail over my big clit. I bit my lip as the feelings of pain/pleasure competed. They continued teasing and tormenting me a moment, then both of them moved back from the bed. I strained against the bonds holding me. Slowly and deliberately they both stripped naked. Nora stood and ran her fingers over her own sex, while Lee pointed his cock at me and stroked it. I struggled on the bed as they played with themselves in front of me. I wanted to touch myself, or be touched, or touch them. But I could only watch as they stimulated themselves in front of my eyes.

"I think she's getting a little excited," Nora said.

"Why's that, my dear?" Lee asked.

"See her pussy, it's all wet," she said. Then she took her fingers out of herself and ran them along my lips. "Now that's a wet cunt," she observed. "And look at what's poking out." I nearly screamed as she pinched my big clit.