The Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, I think you hurt it," Lee said.

"I'll just kiss it and make it better," Nora said as she leaned over. I sighed as I felt her lips around my swollen nub.

"Yesyesyes," I murmured as she sucked gently on it. Then "OH MY GOD," as she sucked hard enough to hurt me again."

"Definitely getting sensitive down there, isn't she?" Lee said. "Let me put some cream on that." He straddled my body and rubbed his dick-head over my pussy and clit, coating them with his pre-cum.

Suddenly he was buried deep in me. "Fuck her, Lee," Nora encouraged. "Fuck her good and hard." He did, slamming into me again and again. I tried to bite at him with my cunt as he drove me closer to climax. Just as I thought I was going to cum he pulled out and held his dick inches above my pussy. I strained to raise my hips, to touch his sex with mine, but he kept it just far enough away to frustrate my efforts.

As I struggled unsuccessfully, Nora said, "I told you she had a hot pussy, didn't I?"

"She sure does, love," Lee replied. Would you like some?"

"Sure," Nora said as Lee moved away. Nora positioned herself between my legs and ran a finger over my lips. "She's burning hot. I better cool her down," she said as she began gently blowing her breath onto me. As wet as I was it did feel cool, cold even.

"Taste it," Lee said. "I want to see you tongue her." He was idly toying with my nipple as he watched his wife poised over my cunt. She stuck out her tongue and ran it over my lips. Looking up she told him, "Very wet," then she licked again before adding, "and very tasty." She returned her mouth to my slit and I felt her tongue enter me.

"That is so fucking sexy," Lee said, "watching you eat pussy."

Nora looked up and said, "Glad you like it, honey. How 'bout you, Shayla? Do you like it?

"Oh god yes," I managed to say before Lee stuck his dick into my mouth. I was eager for it, eager to suck his cock while his wife ate me out. I started working my tongue over his head as Nora licked again at my clit. I wanted to get him off, to taste his cum, but Lee pulled out of my mouth. Once more he teased me, shaking his tool just out of the reach of my lips. My frustration increased as Nora pulled her mouth off me.

"This pussy's still too hot, I think," Nora said. "I can fix that." I cried out in pain as something was burning me, scalding my pussy and clit. With tears in my eyes I screamed again. It took all my willpower to not say it, say the word popcorn. While it was poised on my lips, Lee moved back, allowing me to see what Nora was doing to me. "I guess we forgot to tell her about the ice cubes," she said with a grin.

"Oops," Lee said. "Bet she thought you were burning her. He was right; I thought I was being branded. Lee reached over and got another cube out of the glass I had not noticed on the night stand. This one he ran around the tip of my nipples, but this time I was able to recognize the extreme cold.

Nora moved away from my crotch and I could see her taking something else off the table. She bent over and sucked on my right nipple, while Lee sucked on the left. I closed my eyes, savoring the pleasant sensations their mouths were making. Just as I was getting comfortable again, they stopped. Then Nora held a pair of clips up so I could see them. "I think she's enjoying this too much, don't you, Hon?" she said, snapping them open and closed.

"Yep," he answered. "Go ahead." I couldn't take my eyes away as Nora moved the clips until they were just over my tits. Suddenly she let them snap closed around my nipples. The pain was quick and intense. I squeezed my eyes shut and bit my tongue, determined not to scream again, however much I wanted to.

As the waves of pain began to ebb I opened my eyes again. I saw that Lee had moved again and was between my legs. I could feel his tip against my slit, and then with one thrust he was buried completely in my cunt. "Fuck her some more, darling," Nora said. "But remember, don't let her cum. It's not her turn, not yet." As least that final comment gave me a little hope.

Again and again he slammed into me, but each time I neared release he pulled out and Nora applied more ice. Alternating between the heat of passion and the burning cold I thrashed on the bed. I wanted it so bad. I wanted release. I wanted to cum. I wanted to feel Lee cum. When he was in me, I sucked at him hard with my cunt. When he was out, I strained to reach him. I could see by his face that he was having a hard time controlling his own response. He wanted to cum almost as much as I did. The next time he pulled out Nora applied the ice to him instead of me. "Whoa honey," she said. "Not yet."

"Thank you, dear," he said to her. He leaned over and kissed his wife, then got off the bed. "I think it's your turn now."

"Yes, I believe it is." I realized she was rubbing herself. I could see that her pussy was nearly as swollen as my own. Again she positioned herself between my legs. She rubbed her nose over my pussy, and then said, "God our sex smells good, Shayla. You are so fucking wet. She kissed me, her tongue probing my cunt. Her legs were wrapped around one of mine and I could feel her rubbing her pussy against my shin. Then slowly she moved up. She ran her tongue along my belly, then my tits. Her pussy left a wet trail up my body until she was straddling me, her sex directly over my face.

"Eat her out good, now," Lee said. His face was next to mine. Obviously he wanted a close-up view of me eating his wife's pussy. "Do a good job. Get her off and we just may let you cum." I had no problem with that. I desperately wanted to taste that pussy. Nora lowered herself onto my mouth and I stuck my tongue into her. She rubbed herself hard on my face. As wet as she was I knew it wouldn't be long. She kept rubbing on me as I probed her with my tongue. Then she stood and reversed her position. She bent over, presenting her ass to me. The little brown hole there was slick with her emissions, and I stuck my tongue into her butt. Nora rewarded me by blowing her breath into my pussy.

After letting me tongue-fuck her ass a few minutes, Nora shifted until I was licking her pussy once more. This time Nora screamed and began cumming. She tightened her legs around my head, prolonging her orgasm. Her cunt juice was flowing over my face and into my mouth. A woman had never tasted so good to me.

When Nora's climax ended she dismounted my face. Lee leaned over and kissed me, licking his wife's cum off my lips. "I love the taste of your pussy, Honey," Lee said. "Especially on another woman's tongue. Did she do a good job?"

"Oh yes," Nora answered. "She got me off good. I guess you want some, too, don't you?"

"You know I do." With that he took Nora's place straddling my face. I thought he was going to feed me his cock but instead he dangled his nuts against my mouth.

"Lick 'em, Shayla," Nora said. "Suck his nuts, he loves that." I ran my tongue around his swollen glands, and then alternated sucking them into my mouth. "Gently," Nora commanded. "Don't hurt him, now. If you hurt him he won't be able to fuck you. You want that, don't you Shayla? Do you want him to fuck you?" I managed to nod as I sucked - gently - on his nuts.

Although I couldn't see Nora I could hear her moving around. Then I felt something against my pussy. "Is she doing a good job, Lee?" Nora asked her husband.

"Oh yes," he mumbled. "She's making my balls feel so good." From the size of his hard-on waving over my face I knew he was telling the truth.

"Then maybe I'll give her a little preview of what's coming," Nora said as she shoved something into my cunt. "Do you like it, Shayla? Do you like my little vibrator? Again I nodded. She worked it in and out a few moments, and then pulled it completely from me. I knew what to expect and sure enough, she applied the ice to my clit again. "I think it's time, Honey," Nora said to her husband. Then to me she said, "You've been a good girl, Shayla. So I'm gonna let my husband fuck you until you both cum. would you like that?"

"Yes please," I managed to say. "Please let him fuck me. I want to cum - I need to cum."

Lee moved between my legs, then lifted my hips as high as my bonds would allow. Nora slipped a small pillow under my lower back. My pussy was gaping open in this position and I was even more vulnerable than I had been before. Nora took hold of Lee's tool and rubbed it against me. "Ready?" she asked.

"Ready," he responded. Once more I cried out in pain as he thrust his hips forward and drove his cock deep into me. Not into my pussy as I expected - but into my asshole. No easing it in. No getting used to the feeling. Hell, no lube even. Just 'Wham!' and he was balls deep in my ass. He pulled nearly out, and then shoved it into me again. My butt was on fire. Pain throbbed through me. It hurt so bad I was crying. It felt so fucking good.

As Lee continued driving deep into my ass Nora pushed the vibrator back into my pussy. That's all it took as an orgasm swept over me. My whole body was shaking with pleasure/pain. Nora flicked the vibrator on, driving me further into my climax. I was gasping for air, drowning in pleasure. At the same time Lee's cock was throbbing against my sphincter as he shot his sperm into my bowels.

When I came down from the extended orgasms I felt Lee shrinking inside me. As suddenly as he had earlier violated me he pulled it out. I could hear a distinct 'Pop!' Lee rolled onto his side next to me and Nora lay down on my other side. Neither was touching me, just watching as I tried to get my breath.

As the two of them visually inspected me I realized how they had used me and debased me. I was tied spread-eagled on their bed. My nipples throbbed with pain from the clips and the vibrator was sticking out of my cunt. My face reeked of Nora's pussy and Lee's cum was leaking out of my sore asshole. I hated it. I loved it.

"Think she's been punished enough?" Nora finally asked.

"I believe so," he answered. Then Nora unclipped my nipples and tenderly kissed them. The pain eased away as Lee untied first my wrists then my ankles. Each of them gave me a hug.

Later we cuddled together on the bed. Nora's arms were around me and her hands were on my breasts. My arms were around Lee, my hand holding his flaccid penis. I could hear my erstwhile tormentors snoring quietly. I drifted toward sleep, smiling as I planned how I would use that vibrator when it was Lee's turn to be tied up.